一道初一英语阅读题题

一道英语阅读题 The Europeans who left their homeland in the 18th centuries and settled their homes in north America are referred to (指的是) as early settlers.Early settlers who came from the eastern parts of the present U.S.A.were used to _百度作业帮
一道英语阅读题 The Europeans who left their homeland in the 18th centuries and settled their homes in north America are referred to (指的是) as early settlers.Early settlers who came from the eastern parts of the present U.S.A.were used to
一道英语阅读题 The Europeans who left their homeland in the 18th centuries and settled their homes in north America are referred to (指的是) as early settlers.Early settlers who came from the eastern parts of the present U.S.A.were used to having many trees around,so they found it rather hard to get used to living in a treeless place like the state of Nebraska.When they first settled down in Nebraska,they needed large quantities of wood for building housee,making fires and doing many other things.Therefore they started many tree-planting plans that went on for years and years.Finally in 1872,a newspaperman named J.Sterling Morton had an idea:Why not have a special day set aside for planting trees?So Arbor Day was born on April 10th,1872,and the first Arbor Day was celebrated.The state government announced that it would give prizes to individuals(个人)and groups that planted the most trees.On that first day,more than 1,000,000 trees were planted in Nebraska.In this way Nebraska has been afforested,and it?s green all the year aroundThe early settlers are referred to those__________.A.Europeans B.Americans C.Who came from the eastern part of the U.S.A.D.None of the above
如果答案是D的话,那应该是因为early settlers指的既是europeans又是people who came from the eastern part of USA 这样就可以解释清楚了
依据 Early settlers who came from the eastern parts of the present U.S.A.were used to having many trees around
可答案上写的是D啊一道英语阅读题The journey to the moon has been the first step towards future exploration(探险) in space.The distance(距离) between the Moon and Earth is very short indeed when compared with the distances between Earth and the other planets_百度作业帮
一道英语阅读题The journey to the moon has been the first step towards future exploration(探险) in space.The distance(距离) between the Moon and Earth is very short indeed when compared with the distances between Earth and the other planets
一道英语阅读题The journey to the moon has been the first step towards future exploration(探险) in space.The distance(距离) between the Moon and Earth is very short indeed when compared with the distances between Earth and the other planets.Mars(火星),the nearest planet to Earth is millions of miles away!Traveling to the planets will be man’s next aim.Such travels will be more challenging(挑战性的) than the trip to the moon and certainly more dangerous.Recently,two American spaceships,Viking 1 and 2,landed on Mars trying to discover whether that planet has any life on it.So far the signs of life on Mars has neither been confirmed(确认) nor ruled out.Russians have discovered that the surface(表面) of Venus(金星) is so hot that it is almost certain that there is no life there.Also the atmosphere(大气) of Venus is extremely dense(稠) and the pressure(压强) is nearly a hundred times greater than that of the Earth’s atmosphere.Scientists believe man may find planets which have the same conditions(条件) as those we have on Earth,but man should realize Earth will be his only home for a long time and begin to love and care for it.61.According to the passage,traveling to the planets will be _______.A.much easier and even more interesting B.for more exciting and dangerousC.man’s final aim D.man’s first step62.Which of the following is NOT true?A.Mars is nearer to the earth than the moon B.The moon is much nearer to the earth than Mars.C.Of all the planets,Mars is the nearest to the earth.D.All the planets are much farther to the earth.63.The phrase “ruled out” in the second paragraph probably means_______.A.控制 B.裁决 C.排除 D.发现64.Man can live in a place under the conditions of ________.A.much too hot surface B.the same pressure as we get on earthC.normal atmosphere as we have on earth D.Both B and C65.Scientists think we should take care of our earth because ________.A.no other planets are to take the place of the earth B.everything needed is provided(提供) by the earthC.the only home of man will be the earth for a long timeD.the dream to find another home for man will come true
61.B:根据[Traveling to the planets will be man’s next aim.Such travels will be more challenging(挑战性的) than the trip to the moon and certainly more dangerous.]这句话的意思是“在行星上旅行是人类的下一个目标,这样的旅游比登入月球更具有挑战性并且一定更具有危险性.62.A 根据:The distance(距离) between the Moon and Earth is very short indeed when compared with the distances between Earth and the other planets.Mars(火星),这句话的意思是月球到地球的距离与月球到其它行星距离相比之下真的要短的多.而62.当中确说火星到地球的距离比火星到月球的距离近的多.显然是错的.63.C64.D根据:Russians have discovered that the surface(表面) of Venus(金星) is so hot that it is almost certain that there is no life there.Also the atmosphere(大气) of Venus is extremely dense(稠) and the pressure(压强) is nearly a hundred times greater than that of the Earth’s atmosphere.这句话意思就是俄罗斯人发现金星表面非常热以至于几乎那里没有生命.并且金星的大气非常粘稠、压强也几乎是地球压强的几倍.换而言之,只要金星表面的温度与地球一样,金星的大气也与地球一样.就可以有生命.你想想是不是?65.C根据:but man should realize Earth will be his only home for a long time and begin to love and care for it.这句话意思是人类应该意识到地球在很长一段时间是他们的唯一的一个家.并且应该开始爱护它和照顾它.(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'一道英语阅读题,A nobleman was once riding along the road and saw an old man digging in his garden.On the ground lay a young tree,ready to be planted.The nobleman called out to the old man,“What kind of tree are you planting there,my good man_百度作业帮
一道英语阅读题,A nobleman was once riding along the road and saw an old man digging in his garden.On the ground lay a young tree,ready to be planted.The nobleman called out to the old man,“What kind of tree are you planting there,my good man
一道英语阅读题,A nobleman was once riding along the road and saw an old man digging in his garden.On the ground lay a young tree,ready to be planted.The nobleman called out to the old man,“What kind of tree are you planting there,my good man?”“This is a fig tree,sir,” he said.“A fig tree?” the nobleman was very surprised.“Why,how old are you,may I ask?”“I am ninety years old.”“What!” cried the nobleman.“You’re ninety years old.You are planting a very young tree now and it’ll take years to give fruit.You certainly don’t hope to live long enough to get any benefit(利益) from this tree?”The old man looked around the garden.Then he said with a smile,“Tell me,sir,did you eat figs when you were a boy?”“Sure,” the nobleman did not know why he asked this question.“Then tell me this”,he said,“who planted the trees from which those figs were picked?”“Why – why.I don’t know.”“You see,sir”,went on the old man.“Our forefathers planted trees for us to enjoy and I am doing the same after me.How can I pay back anything to our forefathers?”The nobleman was quiet and said,“You are right.My good man.We should do some good things for the people after us.Thank you very much.” Then he rode away.1.The old man in the story was_____A.riding along the rode B.planting a tree C.walking in the garden2.The nobleman was surprised because the old man_______A.was ninety years oldB.was planting a tree C.was not able to get fruit from the fig tree3._______ planted the trees from which he picked figs.A.The forefathers B.The children C.The old man4.This story tells us ________A.the the nobleman was wise and the old man was foolishB.the old man was wise and the nobleman was foolishC.both the nobleman and the old man are wise
1.B 2.C 3.A 4.C
BCAC不太确定。。一道英语阅读题,After Bobby’s father died three years ago,the family of five lived a hard life.It was Christmas Eve already.All three of his sisters had already made beautiful gifts for their mother,but Bobby had nothing.Wiping a tear from hi_百度作业帮
一道英语阅读题,After Bobby’s father died three years ago,the family of five lived a hard life.It was Christmas Eve already.All three of his sisters had already made beautiful gifts for their mother,but Bobby had nothing.Wiping a tear from hi
一道英语阅读题,After Bobby’s father died three years ago,the family of five lived a hard life.It was Christmas Eve already.All three of his sisters had already made beautiful gifts for their mother,but Bobby had nothing.Wiping a tear from his eye,Bobby started to walk down the street looking into each decorated window.Everything seemed so beautiful.But he had no money.It was getting dark and Bobby had to go home when suddenly he found a dime(一角钱)on the road.Never before has anyone felt as rich as Bobby felt at that moment.He held it and walked into a shop.But they told him that he could not buy anything with only a dime.Finally he saw a flower shop and went inside to wait in line.When the shop owner asked if he could help him,Bobby showed the dime and asked if he could buy one flower for his mother’s Christmas gift.The shop owner put his hand on Bobby’s shoulder and said to him,“You just wait here and I’ll see what I can do for you.”A few minutes later,there,before Bobby’s eyes,lay twelve red roses,with green leaves and tiny white flowers all tied together beautifully.“That will be one dime,young man,” the shop owner said.Could this be true?No one else would give him a thing for his dime!Seeing the boy’s look,the shop owner added,“I just happened to have some roses on sale.Would you like them?”48.There were _________children in Bobby’s family.A.three B.four C.five D.six49.Bobby felt he was rich because ___________.A.he found a dime on the roadB.he suddenly had so much moneyC.he thought he could buy his mom a giftD.he could buy anything in all the shops 50.It can be learnt from the passage that __________.A.Bobby saw many people buying flowers in a flower shopB.Bobby bought one flower for his mother’s Christmas gift.C.Bobby had enough money to pay for the Christmas giftD.Bobby asked the shop owner to give him twelve roses51.The best title for the passage might be _________.A.Flowers B.Love C.A poor family D.A kind woman
这位小友,正确答案如下:48 B 他爸死后,家里还有五个人,三个姐姐,再加上他自己就是四个孩子49 C 一毛线确实不多,但是他却认为自己已经能够为母亲买礼物了,于是觉得自己很有钱.50 A 从排队买花就可看出来.51 B 这个拿捏的不是太准.要说整篇文章里面没有一个love,但是字里行间又透着love 儿子对母亲的爱 (亲情之爱),店主对小孩的爱(人与人之间的爱).这只是个人建议,希望你据自己的理解进行推断.其它三道事实细节题是没有问题的.
BCAA48 从题目第一句中可知父亲去世后,家中余五人。第三句可知Bobby 有三个姐妹给母亲准备了礼物。所以家中有四个孩子49Bobby之所以觉得自己富有是因为捡到了钱可以给母亲买礼物了。
Bobby的父亲去世了,一家五口人过着艰难的生活,圣诞节快到了,Bobby的三个姐妹准备了漂亮的礼物送给他们的妈妈,但是他没有。说明Bobby家现在是由妈妈和他们四个小孩组成。49、A或者C这个题我也不能确定。选A的话,就是Bobby觉得他很富有是因为他在路上捡到了一角钱选C的话,就是Bobby觉得他很富有是因为他觉得他可以给他妈妈买一...}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语阅读题 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信