一道英语四级阅读题阅读题

求一道英语阅读题的答案如题:只打对错号`Today is Saturday .It’s fine .My parents and I go to the zoo.First ,we come to see the monkeys.Look at those monkeys!Some are playing witheach other,some are swinging on the trees,some are making faces ,and some are eating bananas .Then we go to see the peacocks(孔雀).How beautiful they are They have long tails and small mouths .They are all wearing colorful clothes .They look like pretty princesses (公主).They are dancing together happily .At last ,we come to see a very big animal .It has a long nose and tow big ears.Its ears look like tow big fans.What is it Ha-ha,it’s an elephant .It’s very friendly .My father takes a photo for it .Today,I am very happy because I have seen many lovely animals .I hope people can get along well (与… …友好相处)with the animals forever.( )1、I go to zoo with my dad and mum.( )2、The monkeys are playing,swinging and dancing.( )3、The peacocks are beautiful.( )4、The elephant has a long nose and tow big eyes.( )5、We should love animals.
TFTFT(对错对错对)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
对 错 对 错 对
扫描下载二维码一道英语阅读题Are some people born clever, and others born stupid? Or is intelligence developed by our environment and our experience? Strangely enough, the answer to these questions is yes. To some extent our intelligence is given to us at birth, and no amount of education can make a genius out of a child born with low intelligence. On the other hand, a child who lives in a boring environment will develop his intelligence less than one who lives in rich and varied surroundings. Thus the limits of person’s intelligence are fixed at birth, whether or not he reaches those limits will depend on his environment. This view, now held by most experts, can be supported in a number of ways.It is easy to show that intelligence is to some extent something we are born with. The closer the blood relationship between two people, the closer they are likely to be intelligence. Thus if we take two unrelated people at random from population, it is likely that their degree of intelligence will be completely different. If, on the other hand, we take two identical twins, they will very likely be as intelligent as each other. Relations like brothers and sisters, parents and children, usually have similar intelligence, and this clearly suggests that intelligence depends on birth.Imagine now that we take two identical twins and put them in different environments. We might send one, for example, to a university and the other to a factory where the work is boring. We would soon find differences in intelligence developing, and this indicates that environment as well as birth plays a part. This conclusion is also suggested by the fact that people who live in close contact with each other, but who are not related at all are likely to have similar degree of intelligence.问题在图里
幽灵军团小穁
有些人是天生的聪明,还是天生就愚蠢呢?抑或是我们的智慧和经验的环境发展?奇怪的是,这些问题的答案是肯定的.在某种程度上,我们的智力是天生的,不能够造就天才教育的孩子与生俱来的智力低.另一方面,一个生活在乏味环境的孩子智力发展比生活在丰富多彩的环境中的孩子智力发展慢.因此,人们的智力范围是天生的,但是他是否能够达到他智力范围的极限取决于他所生活的环境.这种观点,可以在许多方面得到专家的支持. 很容易发现,智力程度在一定程度上是我们与生俱来的.两个人之间的血缘关系越近,他们的智力程度越相似.因此,如果我们采取随机抽样人口两个不相干的人,很可能他们的智力程度将完全不同.换句话说,两个同卵双胞胎的智力程度会非常相似.兄弟和姐妹,父母和孩子,通常也有相似的智力程度,这清楚地表明,智力很大程度上取决于天生情况.将两个同卵双胞胎,他们在不同的环境.例如,大学和做着枯燥工作的工厂.我们很快就会发现,在智力发展方面的差异,这表明环境和天生都会影响智力的发展.这一结论还指出,密切生活的两个人,智力也有可能会很相似.人译! 51. C(首先To some extent our intelligence is given to us at birth, 然后It is easy to show that intelligence is to some extent something we are born with.所以是两个都是因素)52. C(根据no amount of education can make a genius out of a child born with low intelligence.原句的意思是其实没有教育也可以是一个天才从智力不高的孩子中脱颖而出.)53. 没有划线句呀 楼主!54. B(说明两个同卵双胞胎在不同环境下智力发展程度不同)55. B(文章主要说明了智力谁是受先天和后天同时影响的.)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
因为 this indicates that environment as well as birth plays a part.55.B
因为整篇文章都在谈智力 其它三项都与之无关
51. C(首先To some extent our intelligence is given to us at birth, 然后It is easy to show that intelligence is to some extent something we are born with.所以是两个都是因素)52. C(根据no amount of education can m...
扫描下载二维码一道英语阅读题The journey to the moon has been the first step towards future exploration(探险) in space.The distance(距离) between the Moon and Earth is very short indeed when compared with the distances between Earth and the other planets.Mars(火星),the nearest planet to Earth is millions of miles away!Traveling to the planets will be man’s next aim.Such travels will be more challenging(挑战性的) than the trip to the moon and certainly more dangerous.Recently,two American spaceships,Viking 1 and 2,landed on Mars trying to discover whether that planet has any life on it.So far the signs of life on Mars has neither been confirmed(确认) nor ruled out.Russians have discovered that the surface(表面) of Venus(金星) is so hot that it is almost certain that there is no life there.Also the atmosphere(大气) of Venus is extremely dense(稠) and the pressure(压强) is nearly a hundred times greater than that of the Earth’s atmosphere.Scientists believe man may find planets which have the same conditions(条件) as those we have on Earth,but man should realize Earth will be his only home for a long time and begin to love and care for it.61.According to the passage,traveling to the planets will be _______.A.much easier and even more interesting B.for more exciting and dangerousC.man’s final aim D.man’s first step62.Which of the following is NOT true?A.Mars is nearer to the earth than the moon B.The moon is much nearer to the earth than Mars.C.Of all the planets,Mars is the nearest to the earth.D.All the planets are much farther to the earth.63.The phrase “ruled out” in the second paragraph probably means_______.A.控制 B.裁决 C.排除 D.发现64.Man can live in a place under the conditions of ________.A.much too hot surface B.the same pressure as we get on earthC.normal atmosphere as we have on earth D.Both B and C65.Scientists think we should take care of our earth because ________.A.no other planets are to take the place of the earth B.everything needed is provided(提供) by the earthC.the only home of man will be the earth for a long timeD.the dream to find another home for man will come true
61.B:根据[Traveling to the planets will be man’s next aim.Such travels will be more challenging(挑战性的) than the trip to the moon and certainly more dangerous.]这句话的意思是“在行星上旅行是人类的下一个目标,这样的旅游比登入月球更具有挑战性并且一定更具有危险性.62.A 根据:The distance(距离) between the Moon and Earth is very short indeed when compared with the distances between Earth and the other planets.Mars(火星),这句话的意思是月球到地球的距离与月球到其它行星距离相比之下真的要短的多.而62.当中确说火星到地球的距离比火星到月球的距离近的多.显然是错的.63.C64.D根据:Russians have discovered that the surface(表面) of Venus(金星) is so hot that it is almost certain that there is no life there.Also the atmosphere(大气) of Venus is extremely dense(稠) and the pressure(压强) is nearly a hundred times greater than that of the Earth’s atmosphere.这句话意思就是俄罗斯人发现金星表面非常热以至于几乎那里没有生命.并且金星的大气非常粘稠、压强也几乎是地球压强的几倍.换而言之,只要金星表面的温度与地球一样,金星的大气也与地球一样.就可以有生命.你想想是不是?65.C根据:but man should realize Earth will be his only home for a long time and begin to love and care for it.这句话意思是人类应该意识到地球在很长一段时间是他们的唯一的一个家.并且应该开始爱护它和照顾它.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码一道初二的英语阅读习题!-学网-中国IT综合门户网站-提供健康,养生,留学,移民,创业,汽车等信息
> 信息中心 >
一道初二的英语阅读习题!
来源:互联网 发表时间: 9:33:27 责任编辑:鲁晓倩字体:
为了帮助网友解决“一道初二的英语阅读习题!”相关的问题,学网通过互联网对“一道初二的英语阅读习题!”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:学网
,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:D B C D A解决方案2:
D,B,C,D,B 肯定正确
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号一道英语阅读题(高中水平)先说题目好了,09年北京卷A篇57.Upon leaving for America the author felt_______.A.confused B.excitedC.worried D.amazedI began to grow up that winter night when my parents and I were returning from my aunt's house,and my mother said that we might soon be leaving for America.We were on the bus then.I was crying,and some people on the bus were turning around to look at me.I remember that I could not bear the thought of never hearing again the radio program for school children to which I listened every morning.I do not remember myself crying for this reason again.In fact,I think I cried very little when I was saying goodbye to my friends and relatives.When we were leaving I thought about all the places I was going to see-—the strange and magical places I had known only from books and pictures.The country I was leaving never to come back was hardly in my head then.首先我有一点不明白,第一段说他不能忍受离开家,在车上都哭了,但是第二段又说他想象目的地(这里是指将要去的美国吗?我不太理解)的美好景色,并且丝毫不在乎将要离开家乡(The country I was leaving never to come back was hardly in my head then 是这个意思吗?),不太理解作者到底什么心情.这道题答案是excited,怎么看出来的?如果可以,把这两段的意思给我讲一下,另外“The country I was leaving never to come back was hardly in my head then”这句话什么意思?那第一段哭是怎么回事?那是哪个时间点?
辉仔312574
57...在即将去美国之际,作者的心情是.选择兴奋的.C..你的理解是对的.第一段说他不能忍受离开家,在车上都哭了,但是你忽略了重要的一句.就是I do not remember myself crying for this reason again.这一句是关键:我并不记得我以后再为这个原因哭过了.(意思就是之后他再也没有像刚刚知道要离开故乡的时候那么难过了)所以第二段描写的都是他对美国的憧憬和希望.最后两句的意思是.我满脑子都在想着这个陌生而神奇的地方.我的脑子反而在那是并没有怎么想到这个我永远无法再返回的祖国了.懂了吗?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
When we were leaving I thought about all the places I was going to see-—the strange and magical places I had known only from books and pictures. 当我将要离开时,我憧憬着我将要去的那个从书上和插图得知的陌生而神奇地方的景色。 这点就表明...
"-—the strange and magical places I had known only from books and pictures" 我认为答案应该出自这儿你可以看一下选项A 是迷惑,疑惑C担心D纳闷奇怪就会明白了
这道题我们以前做过。首先要分析题干,upon leaving是指当要离开时In fact, I think I cried very little when I was saying goodbye to my friends and relatives。这里可以看出当他刚走的时候并没有怎么哭泣。 When we were leaving I thought...
你要看清楚题目的意思,重点在UPON这个词上,题目的意思是 作者在离开美国时候的心情,是一个时间点。你的理解是正确的,第二段中提到他对美好事物的向往,离别再见的时候并没有怎么哭,所以是兴奋的这句话的意思是“这个我离开了就不再回来的国家,后来在我脑海中就再没怎么出现过”...
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语阅读题 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信