给修改一下英语作文网my new year's resolution

以“My New Year`s Resolution”为题写篇英语作文
文天羽丶簩享
My new year plan 我的新年计划  The year of 2010 is coming now,and now I have made my new year`s resolution as follows:  In this year I want to improve my English and Chinese,because I am not good ...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语作文 My New Year‘s resolution 要短点的 别说自己写 我要会我还用问么
末日审判丶沨槄
This year is over.To welcome the new year.I make my New Year's resolutions.Let me tell you about it.Next year,I will do more exercise to keep healthy and strong.I will work hard at all my subjects.I will do my homework on time and listen to my teachers cardfully.I hope to get good scores.I am going to improve my math.Because my math is poor.I hope to do well in math next year.I will have a new hobby.That's playing the computer.I want to be a computer programmerThese are my New Year's resolutions.What about you?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
可以考虑用易改的作文模板。百度下易改就有了。
扫描下载二维码以“New Year’s Resolution”为题写一篇英语作文新年要到来了、你有什么计划?请以这个写一篇作文、谢谢了是初二生写的、可以简单点 .
50~80词左右
血刺嚣张AE7
2009will be end ,and 2010will be come .In the new year ,we must be have much wishes ,because new year means that things end and another things start.So we need to make a new year"s resolution in order to the second year will be better.I want to share my new year"s resolution with you.
Firstly,i decide to try my best to learn english .because my english so poor that it affects my other subject.I willface many differences ,such as broadening my vocabulary,
training my listening ,improving my write and so on. I must work hard
because i don"t want to behind the times.
Secondly ,i will give up watching football games because every time it takes me two hours ,which makes me not finish my homework .As a student ,study is our duty ,so i wii focused more on study and less on playing .
In order to my future ,i will work hard.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文网 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信