peter hasi have got a robot(some robot) --划线提问

Peter and his father have got some nice model racing cars.(划线提问)
黄昏████丨
那个单词画线?
Modelracing cars.划线。
Peter and his father
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码人教版八年级英语上册七单元测试(附答案)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
人教版八年级英语上册七单元测试(附答案)
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢上海市虹口区2015年中考一模(即期末)英语试题+答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
上海市虹口区2015年中考一模(即期末)英语试题+答案
上传于||文档简介
&&上​海​市​虹​口​区05​年​中​考​一​模​(​即​期​末​)​英​语​试​题​+​答​案
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩7页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢如何划线提问
对划线部分提问,即针对句子中的某一成分提出问题,实际上是把一个陈述句变成由特殊疑问词引导的特殊疑问句的过程.要做好这种类型的题目关键在于掌握其特点,选择正确的疑问词.初学时,可采用“三步法”进行练习.(1)首先将原句由陈述句变为一般疑问句(划线部分是主语或主语的定语除外).这一步中需要特别注意语序以及动词的形式.如:Peter has lost his tickets for the concert.变成一般疑问句:Has Peter lost his tickets for the concert?(2)确定划线部分的成分,并据此选用相应的特殊疑问词.如:例句中划线部分为宾语,且指物,因而选用特殊疑问词 what.(3)将特殊疑问词置于一般疑问句之首,同时去掉划线部分(若划线部分包含谓语,则谓语动词改用do来替代).因此上例可变为:What has Peter lost?下面介绍如何做“对句子各成分的划线提问题”的方法.1)对主语提问.对主语提问时,只需选择一个恰当的疑问词代替划线部分,句子的语序不变,指人用who,指物用what或which.如:①Miss Wang teaches us English.→Who teaches you English?②There are three trees beside the house.→What are beside the house?(一般不用 what is there或what are there)2)对谓语提问.划线部分是谓语时,不管其后接宾语与否,疑问词都用what,并用do的适当形式代替谓语部分.如:①We often watch TV on Saturday evening.→What do you often do on Saturday evening?②They are listening to the teacher now.→What are they doing now?3)对宾语提问.①主句中的谓语动词是know,tell,ask,remember等一类词时,对宾语从句中的某一部分划线提问可以首先把主句改成一般疑问句,再加上就划线部分提问变化后的宾语从句.即:
例:a)I know Miss Gao is our English teacher.→Do you know who is our English teacher?b)He knows Lucy is twelve years old.→Does he know how old Lucy is?c)I remember she was not here yesterday.→Do you remember when she was not here?②主句中的谓语动词是think,say,guess,suppose等一类词时,对宾语从句中的某一部分划线提问可以首先把主句变成一般疑问句,然后把疑问句提到句首.即:
例:a)She said her mother was ill.→Who did she say was ill?b)I think we’ll have an English exam tomorrow.→When do you think we’ll have an English exam?c)He guesses my grandmother lives in a village.→Where does he guess my grandmother live?注意:如果对介词宾语提问,要把介词与疑问词一起放在句首,若是固定结构的介词,则不提前.如:a)He’s preparing for an exam now.→What is he preparing for now?b)She will live with her grandmother next week.→With whom will she live next week?4)对表语提问.对表语提问要根据表语所表示的不同意思,选择不同的疑问词代替划线部分.①问身份,用who.例:He is my classmate.→Who is he?②问职业,用what.例:My sister is a nurse.→What is your sister?③问年龄,用 how old.例:Tom is twenty years old.→How old is Tom?④问谁的,用whose.例:The English dictionary is his.→Whose is the English dictionary?⑤问时间,用 what time.例:It's half past six now.→What time is it now?⑥问地点,用where.例:Our teacher is in the classroom.→Where is your teacher?⑦问健康状况,用how.例:Lin Hua is very well.→How is Lin Hua?⑧问星期,用 what day.例:It’s Sunday today.→What day is it today?⑨问日期,用 what…date.例:Yesterday was May.1.→What was the date yesterday?⑩重量,用 how heavy.例:The weight of the stone is as much as fifteen tons.→How heavy is the stone?(11)问长(宽、高、厚),用 how long(wide,tall,high,thick).例:The road is about ten kilometres long.→How long is the road?(12)问距离,用 how far.例:It is about ten minutes'walk from the school to myhome.→How far is it from the school to your home?(13)问颜色,用 what colour.例:My raincoat is green.→What colour is your raincoat?(14)问动词不定式和动名词,用what.例:My wish is to be a teacher.→What is your wish?My work is teaching English?→What is your work?(15)问形容词、过去分词和现在分词,用what…like或how.例:The weather is wonderful.→What is the weather like?The door is locked.→How is the door?The little girl is crying.→How is the little girl?(16)问状态,用 in what condition.例:The workers are on strike.→In what condition are the workers?(17)问加减乘除运算的结果,用 how much.例:Two plus two is four.→How much is two plus two?(18)问数量,用how many(可数名词), how much(不可数名词).例:There are five people in the room.→How many people are there in the room?There is some water in the bottle.How much water is there in the bottle?5)对定语提问.划线部分是修饰主语的定语,句子的语序不变,划线部分修饰宾语或表语的定语时,必须把代替划线部分的疑问词和它所修饰的词一起放在句首.问谁的用whose;问哪个用which或what;问数量用 how many(much).如:①That’s Wei Fang’s dictionary?→Whose dictionary is that?②That man in blue is my uncle.→Which man is your uncle?③I borrowed ten books from the library.→How many books did you borrow from the library?6)对状语提问.针对状语提问时,指时间的疑问词用 when(what time),指地点的用where,表示原因的用why,表示程度、方式的用how.如: 对A提问:Where did you meet Joan yesterday?对B提问:When did you meet Joan in the street?②She stopped talking because the teacher had enteredthe classroom.→Why did she stop talking?③I like the film very much.→How do you like the film?希望能帮到你,祝更上一层楼O(∩_∩)O有不会的欢迎再继续问我(*^__^*)
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码八年级英语期末模拟检测答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
八年级英语期末模拟检测答案
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历