sheistall改为对划线部分提问方法提问

Ten minus two is _eight_(对划线部分提问) I have four lessons in the morning.(用she作主语并改为否定句_百度作业帮
Ten minus two is _eight_(对划线部分提问) I have four lessons in the morning.(用she作主语并改为否定句
Ten minus two is _eight_(对划线部分提问) I have four lessons in the morning.(用she作主语并改为否定句
How much is ten minus two?She doesn't have four lessons in the morning.很高兴为你解答!请及时采纳哦!多谢你的问题!
What is ten minus two?She has four lessons in the morning.She hasn't any lesson in the morning
what is ten minus twoshe doesn't have four lessons in the morning
what's ten minus two?she doesn't have four lessens in the morning?
How much is ten minus two?She doesn't have four lessons in the morning.Sheistall.shehas.short.brown.hair.是什么意思?_百度知道
Sheistall.shehas.short.brown.hair.是什么意思?
she.short.hasShe.brown.is.hair.是什么意思.tall
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
她是高大的,她有棕色的短发
她很高,短棕色头发。
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语改为否定句:Tommy does his work in the aftenroon.对划线部分提问:She usually does her homework (after school)._百度作业帮
英语改为否定句:Tommy does his work in the aftenroon.对划线部分提问:She usually does her homework (after school).
work (after school).
十分荣幸能够为您解答Tommy doesn't his work in the aftenroon.usually:When does she do her homework?her homework:What does she uaually do?
英语改为否定句:Tommy doesn't do his work in the aftenroon. 对划线部分提问: She usually does her home划线处是哪个?
Tommy doesn't
his work in the aftenroon.when
She usually do her homework?时间提问用when,“什么时候”
Tommy doesn't dohis work in the aftenroon.( 楼主要注意原句中的DOES 是实义动词,变否定句时要加助动词doesn''t,原来的动词要还原,即DOES 要用do ) When does she usually do her homework ?
否定句: Tommy dosen‘t do his work in the afternoon.第二问不知道划线在哪里
否定句: Tommy dosen‘t do his work in the afternoon.第二问不知道划线在哪里Tommy doesn't dohis work in the aftenroon.该否定将does加上not缩写为doesn'tWhen does she usually do her homework ?after school是时间,问时间用when望采纳
Tommy doesn't dohis work in the aftenroon.该否定将does加上not缩写为doesn't When does she usually do her homework ?after school是时间,问时间用when望采纳阅读答案. Ihaveanewteacher.HernameisLily.SheisfromCanada.Shesauniversitystudent.Sheistallandthin.Sheisactiveandsmart. Ilikeherverymuch. 1.Doyo_五年级英语_小学资源网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
阅读答案. Ihaveanewteacher.HernameisLily.SheisfromCanada.Shesauniversitystudent.Sheistallandthin.Sheisactiveandsmart. Ilikeherverymuch. 1.Doyo
&&&&&&&&&&
阅读答案. Ihaveanewteacher.HernameisLily.SheisfromCanada.Shesauniversitystudent.Sheistallandthin.Sheisactiveandsmart. Ilikeherverymuch. 1.Doyo
文章来源:
更新时间:
读短文,回答问题。
&&&&&&& I&have&a&new&teacher.&Her&name&is&Lily.&She&is&from&Canada.&She's&a&university&student.&She&is&tall&and&thin.She&is&active&and&smart. I&like&her&very&much. &1.&Do&you&have&a&new&teacher?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. Where is she from?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.&What's&she&like?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &4.&Is&she&active?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
阅读答案:
1. Yes, I&do.&&&&2.&She&is&from&Canada.&&&&3.&She&is&tall&and&thin.&&&&4.&Yes, she&is.
英语录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇英语: 下一篇英语:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)英语,1.She wears glasses.就glasses提问2.She is tall.改为一般疑问句3.Tom looks like a teacher.就a teacher 提问4.He never stops talking.改为复数句、5.He likes playing chess.就划线部分提问_百度作业帮
英语,1.She wears glasses.就glasses提问2.She is tall.改为一般疑问句3.Tom looks like a teacher.就a teacher 提问4.He never stops talking.改为复数句、5.He likes playing chess.就划线部分提问
1.She wears glasses.就glasses提问2.She is tall.改为一般疑问句3.Tom looks like a teacher.就a teacher 提问4.He never stops talking.改为复数句、5.He likes playing chess.就划线部分提问
1.What does she wear?2. Is she tall?3. What does Tom look like?4. They nver stop talking.5.如果是chess划线,提问:What does he like playing?如果是playing chess划线,提问:What sports does he like?如果是He
提问:Who likes playing chess?
1.What does she wear?2. Is she tall?3. What does Tom looks like?4. They nver stop talking.5.哪里划线了?如果是Playing chess,提问:What does he like?如果是He
提问:Who like playing chess?
What does she wear?2
Is she tall?3
What does Tom look like?4 复数句?They never stop talking?5 What does he like?
您可能关注的推广回答者:}

我要回帖

更多关于 对划线部分提问 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信