日语中不定指的表达方式 是 疑问词加不定式练习题啥

【精品优秀毕业论文】现代汉语疑问词“怎么”的语义分析论文,分析,毕业,语义分析,..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
【精品优秀毕业论文】现代汉语疑问词“怎么”的语义分析
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口2012初中英语语法(动词不定式)讲解_专项练习及答案.67
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
2012初中英语语法(动词不定式)讲解_专项练习及答案.67
初中英语语法(动词不定式);1.不定式的基本形式与结构;动词不定式指通常由to加上动词原形(如towri;2.不定式的用法;1)不定式结构作主语;1.Tegetcontactwithhisfam;2.Tofinishthattaskinsuch;在上述情况下,如果不定式较长,显得头重脚轻,则可;1.Itmadehimextremelyhapp;2.Johna
初中英语语法(动词不定式)1.不定式的基本形式与结构动词不定式指通常由to加上动词原形 (如to write) 所构成的一种非限定性动词形式,但在有些情况下to可以省略。动词不定式有进行体和完成体(如上to be writing,to have written),也有被动态(如to be written),所有的主动词,不论是及物动词还是不及物动词,也不论是动作动词还是状态动词,都有不定式形式。助动词除be和have外, 没有不定式形式。动词不定式在语法功能上可作主语、宾语、表语、定语和状语。2.不定式的用法1)不定式结构作主语1.Te get contact with his family in Taiwan made him extremely happy since they separated more than 40 years ago.2.To finish that task in such a short time is really a challenge.在上述情况下,如果不定式较长,显得头重脚轻,则可由代词让作形式主语(形式主语it不可由that或this等其他代词代替),而将不定式放到后面。如:1.It made him extremely happy to get contact with his family in Taiwan since they separated more than 40 years ago.2.John admitted that it is always difficult for him to be on time.不定式结构所表示的动作是谁做的,即不定式的逻辑主语,通常可以通过for sb. to do sth. 结构表达:1.It is quite important for us to read good books during a general review.2.It is not difficult fot those talented students to pass the exam.在某些形容词(如careless,clever,considerate,foolish,good,impolite,kind, naughty,nice,silly,stupid等)作表语时,不定式后可以加of来引导出其逻辑主语:1.It is very kind of you to tell me the truth.2.It is stupid of him to do such a silly thing.2)不定式作宾语不定式作宾语有两种:一种是及物动词后直接跟带to的不定式, 另一种是“及物动词+疑问词+带to的不定式。 及物动词+带to的不定式结构:只能跟动词不定式的动词,常见的有: afford, agree, aim, appear, ask, believe, care,claim,decide demand, desire, determine, expect, fail, happen, hesitate, hope, intend, learn, long, manage, offer, pretend, promise, prepare, refuse, seek, swear, undertake,want, wish等。1.He managed to solve the complicated problem.2.The stranger offered to show me the way.3.Mr. Smith undertook to build a new plant in South Africa.动词+疑问代(副)词+不定式:这类动词常见的有advise, decide, find out, forget, inquire, know, learn, see, regard初中英语语法总结, remember, teach, tell, understand, wonder等。常见的疑问代(副)词有: what, when, where, which, how, whether等。1.He does not know when to start.2.You can decide whether to continue or to stop.3.I will show you how to deal with it.有时,不定式可由it代替,而把不定式放到后面去。这可以用这一结构表达:动词(如find, think,consider,feel等)+it+ 形容词+不定式。1.She considers it necessary to make friends with him.2.We find it difficult to finish all the homework before 9 o’clock.3)不定式做表语一种情况为主语是不定式(表示条件);表语也是不定式(表示结果):1.To see is to believe.2.To work means to earn a living.另一种情况为主语是以aim,duty,hope, idea,job, plan,problem, purpose,thing,wish等名词为中心的短语,或以what引导的名词性从句,不定式表语对主语起补充说明作用:;例如:1.His aim is to study abroad in the near future.2.The most important thing is to negotiate with them about the price.3.What I want to say is to forget all the unhappy experience.4)不定式作定语不定式结构作名词词组修饰语主要有三种类型:第一种,被修饰的名词词组是不定式的逻辑宾语。例如:1.There was really nothing to fear.2.He gave me an interesting book to read.如果不定式是不及物动词,后面就得加相应的介词。例如:1.Mary needs a friend to play with.2.That girl has nothing to worry about.3.They have a strict teacher to listen to.4.Although the film had been on for ten minutes, I still was not able to find a chair to sit on.第二种,被修饰的名词词组是不定式的逻辑主语;例如:1.Have you got a key to unlock the door?2.The action to be taken is correct.3.There is nothing to be gained by pretending.第三种,被修饰的名词词组是不定式的同位结构。这类名词通常是表示企图、努力、倾向、目的、愿望、is算、能力、意向等意义的名词:ability, attempt, effort, impulse, inclination,wish等。例如:1.Her daughter will make an even bigger effort to please her.2.I have no wishto quarrel withyou.3.Neither of them had any inclination to do business with Mary.5)不定式作状语不定式结构在句中作状语通常都能转换为限制性状语从句。例如作原因状语:1.They are quite surprised to see the great changes taking place in the area.2.They are quite surprised because they see the great changes taking place in the area.3.He was lucky to arrive before dark.4.He was lucky because he arrived before dark.作目的状语:1.She raised her voice to be heared better.2.She raised her voice so that she could heard better.3.We went via Heidelberg to miss the traffic jam.4.We went via Heidelberg so that we could miss the traffic jam.作结果状语:1.The French football team played so successfully as to defeat the Brazilians.2.The French football team played so successfully that they even defeated the Brazilians.3.He got to the station only to be told the train had gone.4.He got to the station and was told that the train had gone.不带to的不定式的使用动词不定式通常带to,但在有些搭配中不带to,在另一些搭配中可带to可不带to。归纳起来,以下情况下使用不带to不定式:1) 在can/could, /may/might,will/would,shall/should,must, need,dare等情态动词之后,动词不定式不带to。2)在表示感觉意义的动词,如see初中英语语法总结,feel,watch,notice,smell,hear,observe等后,或是表示“致使”意义的动词,如have,let,make等后,动词不定式不带to。例如:1.I often heard him say that he would study hard.2.I must have him see his own mistakes.但是,当这类结构转换为被动语态时,后面的不带to不定式一般转换为带to不定式。例如:1.He was often heard to say that he would study hard.2.After he had finished speaking,he was made to answer innumerable questions.3)在动词help之后可用不带to的不定式,也可用带to的不定式。例如:1.Help the old lady (to) carry the heavy box.4) 在had better,would rather,may/might as well,rather than,can not but等搭配之后初中英语语法总结,动词不定式也不带to。例如:1.Unless you feel to ill to go out,I would rather not stay at home tonight.2.She could not but criticize his foolish behaviour.5) 在make do,make believe,let drop,1et fall,1et fly,let slip,let drive,let go off,hear say,hear tell,leave go of等固定搭配中,用不带to的动词不定式。例如:1.They let go of the rope.他们松开了绳子。2.John let fly a torrent of abuse at me.约翰朝我痛骂了一顿。3.I've heard tell of him.我听说过他。4.Some of the faculty were let go for lack of the students.由于生源不足,一些教职员工被解雇了。6)在介词but初中英语语法总结初中英语语法总结,except之后,如果其前有动词do的某种形式,其后不定式一般不带to,反之则必须带to,表示“不得不初中英语语法总结,只能”。例如:1.He will do anything except work on the farm.2.There was nothing left for the enemy to do but surrender.3.The spy was both hungry and cold;there was nothing left for him but to give in.4.I had no choice but to wait till it stopped raining.下面一些短语是固定搭配,不带to:can not help but,can not choose but,can not but,do nothing but,have nothing to do but。例如:I can not but admire his courage.如果上述句中有do,to省略:I did nothing but watch TV last night.如果是下面一个固定搭配,就带to:I have no choice but to give up my idea.7)紧跟在why或why not之后的动词不定式总是不带to。但是,紧跟在who,what,which,whether等连接词后的不定式带to。例如:Why stand up if you can sit down?Why not ask your teacher when you don't understand the meaning?You needn't decide yet whether to study arts or science.4.不定式的完成式和进行式1)构成完成式:to+ have done进行式:to+ be doing2)用法完成式:如果不定式所表示的动作(状态)发生在主要谓语动作之前初中英语语法总结,那么不定式就要用其完成式。 进行式:如果主要谓语动作(情况)发生时,不定式所表示的动作正在发生,那么不定式就要用其进行式。例如:1.She feels relaxed to have finished writing her thesis before the deadline.2.The Vikings are believed to have discovered America.3.When you called me last night, I happened to be working on the computer.5.不定式的被动形式当不定式的逻辑主语是动作的承受者时,不定式要用被动形式,包括它的一般式和完成式。例如:1.For twelve years, Spanish censorship did not allow Lorca's name to be mentioned and his work to be published.2.The snow was supposed to have been blown off the mountain.6.不定式的否定形式否定形式是在不定式的标志to前加not。例如:1.I decided not to ask him again.2.Please remember not to leave the lights on when you are out.单项选择1. ______ the seeds and they will grow.A. Water
B. To water
C. Watering
D. Watered2. The purpose of the scheme is not to help the employers but ______ work for young people.A. provide
B. to provide
C. providing
D. provided3. He arrived at the office early, ______ a good example to the others.A. set
C. to be set
D. having set4. Please make my excuse at tomorrow’s meeting ― I’ve got too much work ______.A. to do to come
B. doing coming C. to do coming
D. to do coming5. We looked everywhere for the keys, but they are nowhere _____A. to find
B. to have found
C. to be found
D. being found6. After describing the planned improvements, she went on ______ how much they would cost.A.to explain
B. explaining C. to be explaining D. having explained7. To test eggs, ______ them in a bowl of water: if they float they’re bad, if they sink they’re good.A. put
B. putting
D. to be putting8. Please remember ______ the plants while I’m away.A. watering
B. to be watering C. to water
D. being watering9. ______ wine, first you must press the grapes.A. Making
B. To make C. To be making
D. Make10. I’ve never been so poor ______ able to afford a meal.A.as to be not
B. not as to be C. as not to be
D.as to not be11. I don’t know whether to stay in teaching or ____another job.A. trying getting
B. to try to get C. trying to get
D. try get12. I’ll have to change my clothes before I go out ― I don’twant ______ like this.A. to see
B. to be seeing
C. to be seen
D. being seen13. In fact, she was the first woman ______to such a post.A. to elect
B. to be electingC. to have elected
D. to have been elected14. I’d like ___over the Alps and looking down at the mountains.A. flying
B. being flying
C. to be flying
D. be flying15. I’m learning ______ a cake. Can you explain ______ one?A. to make, to make
B. how to make, to makeC. to learn, how to make
D. making, making16. Whom would you rather _____ with you, Jim or Jack?A. have go
B. have to go
C. have gone
D. has to go17. The husband advised ______to the south, but his wife advised him _____ up the idea.A. moving, giving
B. to move, to give C. moving, to give
D.to move, giving18. “Would you like to come for a walk with me?” “I’d prefer ___, thank you.” A. not to
D. can’t19. I would mend your radio, but I don’t know ______.A. how
D. to how20. “I haven’t heard from Henry for a long time.” “What do you suppose ______ to him?”A. was happening
B. to happen
C. has happened
D. had happened21. When I handed the report to John, he said that George wasthe person _____.A.to send
B.for sending it
C.to send it to D.for sending it to22. “Do you know the girl in red?” “She seems _____ me at last month’s party. But I’m not sure.A. to introduce to
B. to be introduced toC. being introduced to
D. to have been introduced to23. We all agreed ______ for another day, but Jim disagreed ____A.to wait,to do so
B.to wait,不填C.waiting, doing so D.waiting,不填24. He made up his mind to devote his life _____ pollution _____ happily.A. to prevent, to live
B. to prevent, from livingC. to preventing, to live
D. to preventing, from living25. I wish I’d been there ― I would like ____ her face when his husband came in.A. to see
B. to have seenC. seeing
D. having seen 【参考答案】1―5 ABBAC
6―10 AACBC
11―15 BCDCC
16―20 ACACC
21―25 CDBCB 包含各类专业文献、文学作品欣赏、专业论文、中学教育、行业资料、应用写作文书、2012初中英语语法(动词不定式)讲解_专项练习及答案.67等内容。
 2012初中英语语法(动词不定式)讲解,专项练习及答案.。启东中学特级教师主编初中英语语法(动词不定式) 1.不定式的基本形式与结构 动词不定式指通常由 to 加上动词原...  动词不定式讲解,专项练习及答案_英语_高中教育_教育专区。八年级上册第五单元题目...2012初中英语语法(动词不... 8页 1下载券 动词不定式(专项练习及详... 4页...  初中英语 重要语法及专项练习。 具体讲解,配有练习题...+动词原形,有时可以不用 to,这里的 to 是不定式...文档贡献者 日出江花cindy 贡献于 1/2...  初中英语语法宾语从句讲解_专项练习及答案_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。宾语...b. 引导词与动词不定式或 not 连用时, 只用 whether. eg, Please let me ...  初中英语语法宾语从句讲解_专项练习及答案(1)_英语_初中教育_教育专区。难度:★...句子的主语或宾语又是动词 不定式的逻辑宾语时,这时常用不定式的主动形式表达...  初中英语语法宾语从句讲解_专项练习及答案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。初中英语语法...b. 引导词与动词不定式或 not 连用时, 只用 whether. eg, Please let me ...  初中英语语法专项练习(带答案)_英语_初中教育_教育专区...91―95 BCBDC 96-100 ADCBA 动词不定式专项练习 1...的钱此处作“赔偿”讲 60.from.from now on 从今...  初中英语语法宾语从句讲解,专项练习及答案 宾语从句小口诀: 宾语从句三注意,时态...b. 引导词与动词不定式或 not 连用时, 只用 whether. eg, Please let me ...  初中英语语法宾语从句讲解,专项练习及答案_初三英语_...b. 引导词与动词不定式或 not 连用时, 只用 ...文档贡献者 qianyudian338 贡献于 ...“句子类型标示假定”与疑问语气的句法标示
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
“句子类型标示假定”与疑问语气的句法标示
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口什么是动词不定式麻烦把详细方法和例句说下..完整点..和用法.._百度作业帮
什么是动词不定式麻烦把详细方法和例句说下..完整点..和用法..
什么是动词不定式麻烦把详细方法和例句说下..完整点..和用法..
动词不定式动词不定式是一种非限定动词,有不定式符号to加动词原形构成.有时不带to,动词不定式具有名词、形容词、和副词的特征,同时保留有动词的特征.它无人称和数的变化.在句中不作谓语.基本形式:to+动词原形作主语.(谓语动词用单数形式,常用it作形式主语,而不定式作为真正的主语放在谓语后面)To play football in the street is dangerous. → It is dangerous to play football in the street.
To get up early is good for our health. → It’s good for our health to get up early.It is/was +adj + (for sb.)+ to do sth. 当形容词为easy important interesting dangerous hard difficult impossible necessary safe pity 等表客观的情况的形容词,后接for sb.It’s important for us to study well.It’s easy for me to play basketball.It’s difficult for us to finish it in two hours.It is/was + adj + (of sb.) + to do sth. 当形容词为 nice good right wrong kind foolish clever wise careful polite careful 等表主观的感情或态度的形容词,后接of sb.来表这个人具有的某中品质或性格.It was clever of them to avoid a terrible accident.→ They was clever to avoid a terrible accident.It kind of you to help me. →You are kind to help me.It’s very foolish of you to make the same mistake. → You are very foolish to make the same mistake.作表语(说明主语所表达的内容)My job is to feed animals./His dream is to be a scientist.His wish is to be a college student./ I think the best way to raise money is to sell flowers.作宾语s+v. + to do sth. / S + V + not to do sth.常用的词有want, like, hope, wish, start, bigin, forget, remember, decide, need, try, learn, plan, love, agree, fail, choose等动词. I forget to close the door./ He wanted to buy some books.I hope to see you again. /They decided to visit the Great Wall.be + adj + to. (形容词有pleased, glad, sorry, afraid, sure, ready,willing等)To 用在表感情的形容词的后面,不定式用来说明产生这种感情的原因.I am sorry to trouble you./ I am pleased to see you.He is afraid to walk alone at night./ I am sure to win. 作宾语补足语带to 的宾语补足语结构:S + V. + 宾语 +to do sth. /S + V. + 宾语 + not to do sth. 这类词有tell, ask, order, wish, teach, want, would like, like, know, allow, get, invite等, help sb. to do/do sthHe often asks me to help him with his English.He often teaches me to play the violin.His father wanted him to buy some fruit.He asked me not to open the door.Kangkang always allows his friends to borrow his bike.
不带to的宾语补足语.即是动词原形作宾语补足语.结构: S + V + 宾语+ 动词原形(省略to) 这类动词有feel, listen to, hear, make, let, have, notice, watch, see, look at等词.He often make me laugh. (laugh =to laugh)His father don’t let him swim in the river. (swim =to swim)I often see him play football after school.(play = to play)I heard him sing in the next room. (sing = to sing)在被动语态时,to要加回去.I am often made to laugh by him.He isn’t let to swim in the river by his father.He is often seen to play football after school by me.He was heard to sing in the next room by me.作状语表示目的(相当于in order to, so as to)He got up early to catch the train. (to catch the train = in order to/so as to catch the train)Maria came here to borrow my bike. (to borrow my bike = in order to / so as to borrow my bike)He went abroad to study. (to study = in order to / so as to study)表示结果.常用too --- to 太--- 而不能, enough --- to—足够 --- 能,
so --- as to 如此--- 以致.She was too young to carry the box.He was so careless as to make a lot of mistakes.He was too excited to say a words. I have enough money to buy the car.表示原因.(也可看作宾语) I’m soory to hear that./We was surprised to find him there.We are ploud to be young people of China./I am pleased to see you.作定语后置定语The best time to go there. The best way to raise money. The answer to the question. The way to the station动宾关系.(动词不定式与被修饰的人或物构成的) I have lots of homework to do.(to do 与homework是动宾关系)I have words to say. (to say 与 words 是动宾关系)She has many books to read. (to read 与 books是动宾关系)He has no food to eat. (to eat food)当不定式中的动词是不及物动词时,其后的介词不能省略.You have nothing to worry about. /I need a pen to write with.
We have some tapes to listen to./The baby isn’t easy to look after./ I want to rent a three-bedroom house to live in.主谓关系He is the first one to get there.
(the first one 与 to get there 是主谓关系)Can you find a person to help me. (a person 与to help me 是主谓关系)He need someome to go and find a doctor. (someone 与to go and find a doctor 构成主谓关系)不具主谓或动宾关系It’s time to have lunch./It’s her turn to read the dialogue.There is no need to help me.七.不定式前加疑问词what, how, when, who, where等疑问词.1. 作主语.When to start is unknow to us. 什么时候开始我们不知道.How to search the Internet is very important. 怎样上网非常重要.2. 作表语.The question is what to do next. 问题是下一步做什么.3. 作宾语.I didn’t decide which one to buy. 我没有决定要买哪一个.Could you tell me how to get to the hospital? 你能告诉我怎样到达医院吗?He doesn’t know whom to ask. 他不知道去问谁.疑问词 + 不定式 结构可以转换为从句,从句中的主语要与主句的人称保持一致.Can you tell me how to search the Internet? = Can you tell me how I can / will/ should search the Internet?She doesn’t know where to go. = She doesn’t know where she will / can / should / go.
I don’t know what to do. = I don’t know what I can / will/ should / do.}

我要回帖

更多关于 特殊疑问词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信