六年级英语: My office is (near my god to theethe Writing Building.)

The building near the Tea House is the People’s Hospital. is the Peopl——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
The building near the Tea House is the People’s Hospital. is the People’s Hospital? 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
Every morning, the newspaper chief editor(主编) holds a meeting with thereporters. They discuss the main events(事件) of the day.Reporters are then sent to cover the events.  As soon as the reporters know what to writeabout, they get down to work. They telephone people and fix a time for aface-to-face interview with them. Sometimes they do telephone interviews.Checking information is very important. They go to the newspaper's own libraryto look up any information that they need. This is called “doing one'shomework”.At the same time, the picture editor decideswhich photographs will be used for the next day's paper. All the people whowork on a newspaper must be able to work fast. Reporters have to stop workingon one story and start working at once on the important new one. They must findout the new information as quickly as possible. Later in the day, everything isput together at the news desk. Reporters return, type their stories into thecomputer and hand them to the editor.  The chief editor decides which will be themost important story on the front page. Sometimes this will have to be changedif something more important happens late in the day. Other editors read thestories which the reporters have written and make any necessary changes.  Finally, there is no more time left foradding new stories, and the time for printing(印刷) the newspaper has come. This is done on fast-movingprinting machines. The newspapers are then delivered(发送) by truck, plane or rail. Speed is important. People want to buy nobody wants to buy yesterday's.  1.What is the work in a newspaper officelike? A. Interesting and confusing B. Important andpatient.  C. Particular and necessary. D. Fast andbusy.2.According to the passage, the right orderfor a reporter's work is ____________.  a. writing stories&&&&&&&&b. doing interviews& c. joining in a discussion& &d. doing homework &&&&&&e.handing stories to the editorA. c-b-a-d-e&&&& B.c-d-e-a-b&&&& C. c-b-d-a-e&&&& D.c-a-d-b-e3.The front page contents(内容) are decided by ___________.A. the importance of the eventsB. how well the stories are written  C. the knowledge of the chief editorD. whether they are the latest  4.Word editors' work is to ____________.A. help the chief editor with the morningdiscussion  B. decide when and how the papers can beprinted  C. read the stories and make necessarychanges  D. get together information from reportersand photographers5.The best title for this passage is“____________”。  A. How a newspaper is produced &&&&B.How newspapers are delivered  C. What kind of papers readers like &&D.Whose work is more important&
  One day a man saw an old lady standing by her expensive car, clearly in need of help.So he stopped his old truck and got out.Although he was smiling, the old lady was worried.Was he gong to hurt her? He didn’t look safe.
  The man could see that she was frightened, so in his friendliest voice he said, “I’m here to help you, madam.Why don’t you wait in the car where it’s warm? By the way, my name is Bryan Anderson.” Bryan quickly fixed the car and the lady thanked him.Then she asked how much she should pay him.
  But Bryan wanted no money.He was just giving a hand to someone in trouble.This was normal for him.He said, “If you really want to repay me, next time you see someone in need, help them and think of me.”
  After saying goodbye, the lady continued down the road until she reached a small café where she decided to stop for something to eat.As the pretty waitress took her order, the lady noticed she was nearly eight months pregnant(怀孕).Although the waitress looked tired she was very kind.As the lady was going to pay the $10 bill she remembered Bryan’s words.
  She paid with a hundred-dollar bill.But when the waitress returned with the change the lady was gone.On the table she saw a small note.There ware tears in her eyes when she read it:“Somebody once helped me the way I’m helping you.If you want to pay me back, continue being kind to others.” Under the note were nine more $100 bills.
  Was the old lady an angel? The waitress was so excited that she called her husband to tell him the news.“Bryan Anderson my dear…you’re not going to believe what just happened…”
When the lady saw Bryan, she was worried because she thought _________.
he may hurt her
he wasn’t going to stop
he couldn’t help her
she didn’t have enough money
What can we learn about the old lady from the story?
She was never kind to others.
She was usually quite careless.
She was probably very rich.
She was not a very good driver.
The underlined expression “giving a hand to(Paragraph 3)is closest in meaning to “_________”.
questioning
The underlined word “it”(Paragraph 5)refers to “_________”.
the change
Which of the following shows the relationship between the man, the lady and the waitress?
根据要求进行句型转换,每空一词。(本题有10空格, 每空0.5分,共5分)【小题1】It takes about half an hour to reach Beijing by plane. (对划线部分提问 )    does it   to reach Beijing by plane? 【小题2】I believe they are visiting us this Sunday.( 改为否定句 )   && I    believe they   visiting us this Sunday.【小题3】--Can you go to the mall with me this week? ( 作肯定回答 )---Sure,       .【小题4】It took me two hours to finish the project yesterday.( 改同义句)I    two hours    the project yesterday.
Early to bed, early to rise, makes a manhealthy, wealthy and wise.  This is an old English saying. Have youheard of it before? It means that we must go to bed early and get up early inthe morning. Then we shall be healthy. We shall also be rich (wealthy) andclever (wise).  This is true. The body must have enoughsleep to be healthy. Children of young age should have ten hours’ sleep everynight. Children who do not have enough sleep cannot do their work very well.They will not be wise and they may not become wealthy!  The body also needs exercise. Walking,running, jumping, swimming and playing games are all exercise. Exercise keepsthe body strong. Exercise also helps the blood (血液) to move around inside the body. This is veryimportant. Our blood takes food to all parts of our body. The head also needsblood .Exercise helps us to think better!  1.If we get up early and go to bed early ,we’ll _________ .  
A.have enough exercise
B.be healthy  
C.think better
D.have strong blood
2.If a child doesn’t have 10 hours’ sleep,maybe he _____ .  
A.becomes wise
B.won’t do well in his work  
C.goes to school in time
D.has enough sleep
3.A person needs exercise because _______ .  
A.it makes him healthy
B.he has a lot of homework to do   
C.he is strong enough
D.he does exercise
4.Exercise makes the ______ move quicklyand smoothly(流畅)  
C.children
5.Which of the following if Not TRUE?  
A.Exercise does good to a person’s head  
B.A student should have 10 hours’ sleep  
C.It’s good for you to get up early and go to bed early.   
D.If you have enough blood, you’ll be wise.
A 10-year-old boy decided to study judo (柔道), although he had lost his left arm in a caraccident.  The boybegan lessons with an old Japanese judo teacher, Mr. Tanaka. The boy was doingwell, but his teacher had taught him only one move in three months of training.  “Mr.Tanaka,” the boy finally asked, “shouldn’t I be learning more moves?”  “This is theonly move you know, but this is the only move you’ll ever need to know,” histeacher replied.  Severalmonths later, Mr. Tanaka took the boy to his first tournament (锦标赛). The boy won his first three matches, using his onemove to win. The boy was now in the finals, and was amazed by his own success.  This time,his opponent (对手) was bigger, stronger, and more experienced.The referee (裁判) wanted to stop the match.   “No,” theteacher insisted, “let him continue.” Soon, his opponent lowered his guard. Atthat moment the boy used his move to pin (钉住) him. Theboy won the match andbecame the champion.  On the way home,the boy and his teacher reviewed every match. Then the boy asked what wasreally in his mind.  “Mr. Tanaka,how did I win the tournament with only one move?”   “You won fortwo reasons,” his teacher answered. “First, you’ve almost mastered one of themost difficult throws in all of judo. And second, the only defense (防守) for that move is for your opponent to catch yourleft arm.”   The boy’sbiggest weakness had become his biggest strength (优点). 1.The boy decided to study judo though ____________.A.he was only ten years oldB.he would have an oldteacher C.he had lost his left armin a car accident D.he knew he was not clever2.How did the boy feel when he was in the finals? A.Proud.&& B.Surprised.&& C.Worried.&&D.Happy. 3.What can you infer (推断)from the passage? A.The boy wasn’t doing wellat first.B.Mr. Tanaka is a goodteacher because he knows his student’s strength and weakness.C.The referee believed theboy would win.D.The boy had predictedthat he would win.&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 near my home 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信