Unit5 What are the shirts made of
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩23页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢英语作文the history of the kite八十词
猫九尾g907
车间每天能生产甲种零件120个,或乙种零件100个,或丙种零件200个,甲,乙,丙三种零件分别取3个,2个,1个可配成一套.现要求在30天内生产出最多的成套产品,甲,乙,丙三种零件应该各安排生产多少天?一、小数一步加、减法应用题 1、一本数...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我的经验是,先检查后三句话,三句话背到后面,在一个段落的结束并不知道这个词的全部效果好音诠释和理解,然后链接整个背部所以文章背下来 在上午再回头看中午第二天晚上再看看效果好的回忆
扫描下载二维码The History of kite 要简短的一个故事,最好是英语的~
The history of kite flying is a long tale stretching back over 3000 years long before the written word and many theories have been suggested as to how the kite was invented.Many think that China was the most likely home of the kite as the Chinese had already discovered how to weave the thread of the silkworm into material and bamboo was readily available.Others believe it could have been independently invented by the Malaysians or Indonesians who first made kites from leaves and also have a very long history of kite flying.It is thought that Buddhist missionaries from China started the spread of kites throughout Korea and Japan where both peoples developed their own particular style of kite.A little later it spread to the many Polynesian and Pacific Islands and there is a lot of evidence of kite making in Malaysia,Indonesia,Burma and India around the same time.The silk route was also thought to be responsible for spreading kites into Arabia and North Africa.Portuguese traders and the Dutch East India Company were thought to be responsible for introducing kites into Europe,other theories suggests that Kengis Khan and his Mongolian warriors brought kites with them when they invaded And ruled most of central Europe and Asia.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语作文“The story of my childhood”八十词左右
  Story of my childhood  This story had happened when I was 5 years old. My parents had to go out and they left me alone at home. I was very impressionable and imagined different scary monsters a...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文万能句子 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信