英语 要对 谢谢 英语作文万能模板

对时尚的看法的英语作文,20分钟要用,谢谢_百度知道
对时尚的看法的英语作文,20分钟要用,谢谢
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
whether regarding clothing, waiting for the next opportunity to re-appear.希望有所帮助, big earrings, and an ever-ch all are signaling the turning of the years, economical conditions, animal-patterned purses. Occassionally, rap music. Fashion changes with time, social issuesThe fashion trends, and various other factors, reflect the personality and interest of an age group, and s generation takes on a new way of expression through fashion. The styles of clothing and music change to convey the vibrating youth, the old style returns as today&#39: the short mini-skirts, or any other areas of life, accessories. It renews itself and then fades away quickly, a society, music
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁50词关于我的节日(国庆节)的作文(英语作文)请不要用初中及初中以上的词!!急急急急!!!!!谢谢_百度知道
50词关于我的节日(国庆节)的作文(英语作文)请不要用初中及初中以上的词!!急急急急!!!!!谢谢
  Early in the morning, we go to school, at school, some students out of bulletin Some do greeting cards, open class meetings
Others through diaries, poems and other forms expressed her love for the motherland. National Day holiday, the students have to stay at home with Mom and Dad together, the cruise sites, the great cultural experience. Shop at the door with balloons and colorful flags, red, yellow and green : : permeated with an atmosphere of jubilation. Everybody inside, in the original discount, launched a series of promotional activities. Street sea, but also rank long car buying service, the fight must wait long periods. Scenic visitors like long, countless men, women and children in which to do that people have been taking advantage of the festive play out. Almost no empty parking places, restaurants, hotels, the revenue will be substantial.  一大清早,我们便到了学校,在学校里,同学们有的出黑板报、画画;有的做贺卡、开主题班会;还有的通过日记、诗歌等形式纷纷表达对祖国妈妈的爱。国庆长假,同学们跟爸爸妈妈一起走出家门,游览名胜古迹,领略祖国的伟大文化。商店的门口悬挂着气球和彩旗,有红的、有黄的、有绿的……洋溢着喜庆的气氛。里面人声鼎沸,原来都在打折、开展系列促销活动。街上人山人海,就连坐车买票也要排着长长的队伍,打的也要等好长时间。风景区的游人有如长龙,不计其数,男女老少尽在其中,人们都趁着节日出来游玩。供激垛刻艹灸讹熏番抹停车场几乎没有空位子,饭店,宾馆的收入一定十分可观。 
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我想和你说声谢谢的英语作文_百度知道
我想和你说声谢谢的英语作文
采纳, she told me to be more careful and study harder,谢谢。During the six years in primary school。当我考了低分,她教育我对别人要友好, she was always there, and gave me a cup of hot milk,更努力些。当我和同学吵架时,所有周围的人对我帮助很大.I am thankful to everything she has done for me!当我晚上学习很晚.When I quarrelled with my classmates。可是我尤其要对妈妈说声谢谢,她告诉我更认真些,她总陪伴着我,给我一杯热奶.But I want to say thanks to my mother most, all the people around have been helpful to me.六年的小学生活中.When I got poor marks。When I studied late at night, she taught me to be friendly to others。我感激她为我做的一切
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英文高手帮我写一篇高中生英语作文啊。谢谢大家帮忙。下面的图片为题材和要求,谢谢各位了,急求啊。
求英文高手帮我写一篇高中生英语作文啊。谢谢大家帮忙。下面的图片为题材和要求,谢谢各位了,急求啊。
"Boom!" I heard someone just bumped to the floor and when I go check to see what is happening, guess what I saw?. It a little girl with two ponytail on, she was lying on the floor I try to pulled her up, but my mom suddenly stoped me. Her reason is "if you pulled her up others going to be think your the one that who is pushing her!"&Mom is kind of selfish&cause she don't want her son&get in to trouble so she just don't&care about the girl on the floor, but her son pulled her little girl up and say"&I just pulled you up what you say I'm the one that who push you the the floor?" mom was excited cause she don't think her son is going to pulled that girl up after she told him that he is going to be suspect by others.
的感言:谢谢
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家求一篇:我想对父母说的话为主题的英语作文,150字左右,谢谢啦
求一篇:我想对父母说的话为主题的英语作文,150字左右,谢谢啦
不区分大小写匿名
爸爸,妈妈,你们自从生下来以后,你就是我最爱的人,从小,你们就教我知识,怎样做人?我这个做女儿的也默默地祝福您,保佑你。我也只能说上一句话
谢谢您们!我爱你们!
生日的时候你也会送我礼物,带我到公园玩。。。。。。 给了我快乐的时光。
爸爸,妈妈您们是世界上对我最好的人,我永远爱您们。。。。。
我需要放松,希望有时候能看看电视,上上网。我需要朋友,希望能和朋友们一起说笑,玩闹。我希望得到父母的信任,他们能像朋友一样对待我。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家}