需要一篇英语作文万能句子 紧急!!!!关于留言条的~~~~~~

急~~英语作文留言条题目是你是mr.brown 给你的女儿lily 写个留言条,内容是:tom 打电话邀请lily明天晚上8点整到他家参加生日派对~~~上面是题目~~~请大家帮帮忙~
Dear lily :Tom called for you to join his birthday party ,the party's time is 8:00 pm.your's mr.brown
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Dear Lily,Tom called you to invite his birthday party at home in tomorrow PM 8:00.Mr Brown
扫描下载二维码高考英语满分作文范文留言条
> 高考英语满分作文范文留言条
高考英语满分作文范文留言条
  【试题回放】假定你是李华,正在英国接受英语培训,住在一户英国人家里。今天你的房东Mrs. Wilson 不在家,你准备外出,请给Mrs. Wilson 写一留言条,内容包括:
  1.外出购物
  2.替房东还书
  3.Tracy 来电话留言:1)咖啡屋(Bolton Coffee)见面取消
  2)此事已告知Susan
  3) 尽快回电
  注意:1. 词数100左右;
  2.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。
  Mrs. Wilson,
  I&m going out shopping, and won&t be back until about 5:00 pm. I have taken with me the two books you asked me to return to the City Library. At about 1 o&clock this afternoon, Tracy called, saying that she couldn&t meet you at Bolton Coffee tomorrow morning as she has something important to attend to. She felt very sorry about that, but said that you could set some other time for the meeting. She wanted you to call her back as soon as you are home. She has already told Susan about this change.
  Yours,
  Li Hua
  威尔逊太太,
  我外出购物,下午5点才回来。我已经这两本书你问我回到城市图书馆。今天下午大约1点钟,特雷西打电话,说她不能满足你明天早上在博尔顿咖啡她有重要的事情要处理。她感到很抱歉,但是说你会设置一些其他时间开会。她希望你尽快给她回电话。她已经告诉苏珊这种变化。
下页更精彩:1
高考英语满分作文范文留言条相关推荐写英语作文的留言条格式怎么写写关于交待事情的
蘇荷‖elcv°
例文供参考:刘志宏刚从北京来李冰这里,准备在此逗留两三天.李冰邀靳秀青相聚.请你为李冰写一个留言条,时间是星期一上午九点.参考答案9:00 a.m.MondayJin Xiuqing,Liu Zhihong has just arrived from Beijing on business and is going to stay with us for two or three days.It would be nice if you could come over and see her.Libing
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
首先写收留言条人的姓名中间是留言内容最后是留言人的姓名。例如:你名叫Lin Lin ,今天是七月二十一,星期六,你打算邀请你的美国朋友Sally 参加2009暑假跳舞晚会,于是你前往Sally家,不巧她不在家,你给她留了一张留言条.请根据以上信息,写一张70词左右的留言条,内容包括你已经帮她汀票,票价,让她18:30在公共汽车站门口等你(注意留言条的格式)Dear Sally,...
扫描下载二维码英语作文:假定你是李华,正在英国接受英语培训,住在一户英国人家里。今天你的房东Mrs.Wilson 不在家,你准备外出,请给Mrs.Wilson 写一留言条_九年级_中学数学网
|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
英语作文:假定你是李华,正在英国接受英语培训,住在一户英国人家里。今天你的房东Mrs.Wilson&不在家,你准备外出,请给Mrs.Wilson&写一留言条
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
英语作文:假定你是李华,正在英国接受英语培训,住在一户英国人家里。今天你的房东Mrs.Wilson&不在家,你准备外出,请给Mrs.Wilson&写一留言条
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 21:35:33
假定你是李华,正在英国接受英语培训,住在一户英国人家里。今天你的房东Mrs.Wilson 不在家,你准备外出,请给Mrs.Wilson 写一留言条,内容包括:
1外出购物,直到下午五点才回来。2替Mrs .Wilson还书给市图书馆3下午一点左右Trancy来电留言:(a )咖啡屋 见面取消,因她有要事处理,她说她约定另一个时间见面(b)此事已告知Susan (c)尽快回电
参考答案:
Dear Mrs.Wilson
I’m going out shopping, and won’t be back until about 5:00 pm. I have taken with me the two books you asked me to return to the City Library. At about 1 o’clock this afternoon, Tracy called, saying that she couldn’t meet you at Bolton Coffee tomorrow morning as she has something important to attend to. She felt very sorry about that, but said that you could set some other time for the meeting. She wanted you to call her back as soon as you are home. She has already told Susan about this change.
试题录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一个试题: 下一个试题: 没有了
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)紧急高分求助英语作文~如题,需要一篇写关于我和父母之间一件令人印象深刻的事,150词左右,很紧急,还望各位大神帮忙...采用有补充加分
my mother is the most beautiful woman in the world. She has
yellow skin and black hair.Once, when I scraped my knee by accident, she flew like a bird fly to my side, and took out a piece of alcohol to clean the cut. It stung like I was being bit by a bee, so she started blowing the red rash on my knee. The light gust of wind coming out of her mouth soothed the pain, and suddenly I had the courage to stand up again. I looked up into her eyes, eyes filled with concentration and gentleness.
I love my mother for all that she has given me, and always will
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文万能句子 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信