爱国英语作文批改网。

关于爱国的英语作文Love Our Country
It is the duty of every citizen to make the country rich and powerful (To make the country rich and strong is...).
使国家富强是每个公民的责任(要使国家富强是……)。
In order to accomplish this object one must be patriotic (love his country).
为了达到此目的,必须爱国。
I consider this an unchangeable truth.
我认为这是一条不易的定理。
How can a student love his country (be patriotic)? I find my answer very simple and clear.
一个学生如何才能爱国呢?我发觉答复很简单明了。
He must study hard and store up knowledge so as to serve his (the) country in the future.
他必须用功读书并积储知识以便将来服务国家。
If every student can do according to what I said, the country will certainly be rich and powerful.
如果每个学生能按照我所说的去做,国家一定会富强。
邮&箱:邮箱格式:
密&码:密码范围在6~16位之间
确认密码:两次输入密码需一致
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
南宁博大高科计算机有限公司 版权所有&&&&&&& 范文1:
  Sino-Japan problem is always a sensitive topic, a fuse which can trigger a serial of explosion. Some so-called patriots argue that buying domestic products is patriotism and proclaim that in particular all the Chinese should reject goods marked &made in Japan&.
  Those who are more extreme may smash or plunder a shop which sells Japan products or burn any Japanese car in the street no matter who owns it.
  Then, how about launch a war against Japan so that we can destroy that malicious disgusting nation which had invaded our mother land then unscrupulous deny the history written in black and white?
  What if a person, on one hand is a patriot from tip to toe and willing to sacrifice his life to his country if Japan dare to wage a war against China(if possible) while one the other hand he is a Japanese culture vulture?
  What if the shop the mob smashed is owned by a hard working Chinese businessman? Had they committed a crime? Are the masses just venting their discontentment which accumulates day by day because of the appalling unfairness in the reality?
  Is it true we just take Japan or international trade as an outlet?
  Patriotism is not nationalistic fever, not intense ethnic emotion. We need to calm down and differentiate ethnical frenzy and moderate sober patriotism.
  In addition, there is always danger to ignore the real problematic issue such as political corruption, academic plagiarism, educational unfairness, and social classes polarizing which are screaming for our attention and should be our priority.
  What has been called for in the loudest voice is usually the most lacking one. Ramble roars in the movie &First Blood&-I have done everything for my country, what has my country done for me?! Nowadays, we badly need a rewritten version of Kennedy&s famous saying &ask not only what you can do for your country but also what your country can do for you.&
&&&&&&&& 范文2:
 &&&& Recently, because of the Diaoyu Islands issue, Chinese people are against Japan and the Japanese strongly. They call for a boycott of Japanese goods. However, things develop into a bad direction. Some people smash the stores of our compatriots in the name of patriotism. They even hurt the people who have Japanese goods. In my opinion, these behaviors are irrational which cause harm to our siblings. Even worse, these behaviors are illegal. We love our motherland and we want to protect it, but we can't hurt our fellows and we can't damage their properties. These people are not defending our country, while they are damaging our country and destroying our reputation. Therefore, as a real Chinese, we should own the rational patriotism, defending our motherland on the base of not hurting ourselves, our compatriots and our country.
的错误意识
258元外教一对一试听课
新一代年轻英语学习方式!
扫描二维码关注线话爱国主义英语作文(PatriotismIsJus;爱国主义英语作文(PatriotismIsJus;Sino-Japanproblemisalway;Thosewhoaremoreextremema;sellsJapanproductsorburn;Then,howaboutlaunchawara;Whatiftheshopthemobsmash;Chine
爱国主义英语作文(Patriotism Is Just Skin Deep) 爱国主义英语作文(Patriotism Is Just Skin Deep)
Sino-Japan problem is always a sensitive topic, a fuse which can trigger a serial of explosion. Some so-called patriots argue that buying domestic products is patriotism and proclaim that in particular all the Chinese should reject goods marked “made in Japan”.
Those who are more extreme may smash or plunder a shop which sells Japan products or burn any Japanese car in the street no matter who owns it.
Then, how about launch a war against Japan so that we can destroy that malicious disgusting nation which had invaded our mother land then unscrupulous deny the history written in black and white?
What if a person, on one hand is a patriot from tip to toe and willing to sacrifice his life to his country if Japan dare to wage a war against China(if possible) while one the other hand he is a Japanese culture vulture?
What if the shop the mob smashed is owned by a hard working Chinese businessman? Had they committed a crime? Are the masses just venting their discontentment which accumulates day by day because of the appalling unfairness in the reality?
Is it true we just take Japan or international trade as an outlet?
Patriotism is not nationalistic fever, not intense ethnic emotion. We need to calm down and differentiate ethnical frenzy and moderate sober patriotism.
In addition, there is always danger to ignore the real problematic issue such as political corruption, academic plagiarism, educational unfairness, and social classes polarizing which are screaming for our attention and should be our priority. 三亿文库包含各类专业文献、专业论文、外语学习资料、各类资格考试、幼儿教育、小学教育、文学作品欣赏、生活休闲娱乐、高等教育、53爱国主义英语作文(Patriotism Is Just Skin Deep)等内容。 
 英语作文:爱国主义精神_小学作文_小学教育_教育专区。英语作文:爱国主义精神森博...us ought to have a patriotic heart, because patriotism is very important. ...  爱国主义英语作文_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。爱国主义英语作文How...Patriotism, a fine tradition of China, is the spiritual pillar of the ...  Article 14 爱国主义 隐藏&& The New Patriotism Surprise...they?ll understand just how good it is here.”...country, but it?s underneath the skin,” sh...  The importance of reading 英语作文。英语作文 180字 The importance of reading It is widely acknowledged that books which present the precious accumulation of...  that...is not the s ole prerequisite for ...deep-rooted notion 生活节奏 pace of life 个人...爱国主义 patriotism 责任感 sense of responsibility ...  Just as the little frog in the deep well, what it can see is only a...He used his articles to arouse the the conscience of the patriotism of ...小学生暑假英语作文:要爱国
编辑点评:
It is the duty of every citizen to make the country rich and powerful (To make the country rich and strong is...). In order to accomplish this object one must be patriotic (love his country).
BE PATRIOTIC 要爱国
It is the duty of every citizen to make the country rich and powerful (To make the country rich and strong is...). In order to accomplish this object one must be patriotic (love his country). I consider this an unchangeable truth.
How can a student love his country (be patriotic)? I find my answer very simple and clear. He must study hard and store up knowledge so as to serve his (the) country in the future. If every student can do according to what I said, the country will certainly be rich and powerful.
【参考译文】
要使国家富强是每个公民的责任。为了达到此目的,必须爱国。我认为这是一条不易的定理。
一个学生如何才能爱国呢?我发觉答复很简单明了。他必须用功读书并积储知识以便将来服务国家。如果每个学生能按照我所说的去做,国家一定会富强。
&&点击查看专题,阅读更多相关文章!
你可能还感兴趣的相关文章
Watermelon is many people's favorite. it is sweet and it has a lot of water. watermelon has two colors, green outside and red inside. people usually have watermelons in summer.
最新2017暑假英语作文信息由提供。
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。
错误的描述:
修改的建议:英语作文:爱国主义精神_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语作文:爱国主义精神
&&英语作文:爱国主义精神
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢}