高考英语完形填空空 david was a doctor.he sped

当前位置:
>>>完形填空 Look at this photo. The boy in a blue jacket is my..
&&&& Look at this photo. The boy in a blue jacket is my good friend.&&&1&& name is David. He’s fourteen years old. He likes playing&&&2&& very much and he has a great sports collection. He has ten&&&3&&, twenty basketballs and thirty baseballs. He also&&&4&& sports on TV. His brother John&&&5&& sports, too. But he has a small sports&&&6&&. He has five basketballs, six baseballs&&&7&& only one soccer ball.&&&& They&&&8&& a good computer, but they&&&9&& like computer games. They always say it is&&&10&& and it’s not good for their study. They are really sports fans but not computer fans. Don’t you think so?
(&&&& )1.A. He(&&&& )2.A. sports(&&&& )3.A. soccer(&&&& )4.A. has(&&&& )5.A. like(&&&& )6.A. club(&&&& )7.A. and(&&&& )8.A. have(&&&& )9.A. aren't(&&&& )10.A. relaxing
B. He'sB. computer gamesB. soccer ballsB. watchesB. is likeB. boxB. orB. hasB. don'tB. boring
C. HisC. musicC. soccers ballsC. playsC. likesC. collectionC. butC. haven'tC. doesn'tC. difficult
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:福建省期中题
1-5 CABBC&&&&6-10 CAABB
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“完形填空 Look at this photo. The boy in a blue jacket is my..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。
发现相似题
与“完形填空 Look at this photo. The boy in a blue jacket is my..”考查相似的试题有:
29221812454010099115865424577796274当前位置:
>>>— Did you see who the driver was? — No, so quickly ______ t..
— Did you see who the driver was? — No, so quickly ______ that I couldn't get a good look at his face.
A. does the car speed byB. the car sped byC. did the car speed byD. the car speeds by
题型:单选题难度:中档来源:北京模拟题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“— Did you see who the driver was? — No, so quickly ______ t..”主要考查你对&&一般过去时,部分倒装&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
一般过去时部分倒装
一般过去时的概念:
一般过去时表示过去某个时间里发生的动作或状态;过去习惯性、经常性的动作、行为;过去主语所具备的能力和性格。一般过去时的用法:  
1、表示过去发生的动作或存在的状态,常与表示过去时间的副词如:yesterday,last week,two hours ago等连用。  如:My family moved here five years ago. 我家五年前搬到了这里。  &&&&&&&&I was born in 1973. 我生于1973年。  2、表示过去一段时间经常或反复发生的动作。这时可与频度副词如:often,usually,always等连用。  如:He always worked in tonight those days. 那些日子他总是工作到深夜。  &&&&&&& I often left on business in 年我经常出差。  注:表示“过去经常,而今不再”时,要用usedto.如:I used to read newspaper after breakfast. 我过去经常早饭后看报纸。(意指现在已不是这样)  & The children often swam in this river. 孩子们过去经常在这条河里游泳。  3、表示过去发生的一连串动作。  如:He put down the heavy box, took out the keys, and opened the door. 他放下这沉重的箱子,掏出钥匙开了房门。  注:过去发生的一连串动作,若用and,or,but等并列连词连接,则一律用过去式。  如:They moved the chairs to the table, sat down and began to have& supper. 他们把椅子搬到桌边,坐下开始吃饭。  4、在时间和条件状语从句中,用一般过去时表示过去将来的动作。  如:He said that he would let me know as soon as he got the information. 他说他一得到消息就立即让我知道。  &&&&&&& Mary told me that she would stay at home if it rained. 玛丽告诉我如果下雨她就呆在家里。一般过去时的特别用法:
1、句型:It is time for sb. to do sth "到……时间了" "该……了"。例如:It is time for you to go to bed.你该睡觉了。 &&&&&&&&&&&&&It is time that sb.did sth. "时间已迟了" "早该……了"。例如:It is time you went to bed. 你早该睡觉了。   2、would(had)rather sb.did sth. 表示'宁愿某人做某事'。例如:I'd rather you came tomorrow. 还是明天来吧。 3、wish, wonder, think, hope等用过去时,作试探性的询问、请求、建议等,而一般过去时表示的动作或状态都已成为过去,现已不复存在。例如:I thought you might have some. 我以为你想要一些。比较:Christine was an invalid all her life.(含义:她已不在人间。)   &&&&&&&&&&& Christine has been an invalid all her life.(含义:她现在还活着)   &&&&&&&&&&& Mrs. Darby lived in Kentucky for seven years.(含义:达比太太已不再住在肯塔基州。)  &&&& &&&&&&&&&&& Mrs. Darby has lived in Kentucky for seven years.(含义:现在还住在肯塔基州,有可能指刚离去)注意:用过去时表示现在,表示委婉语气。 1)动词want, hope, wonder, think, intend等。例如:Did you want any thing else? 您还要些什么吗?   &&&&&&&&&&& I wondered if you could help me. 能不能帮我一下。 2)情态动词could, would。例如:Could you lend me your bike? 你的自行车,能借用一些吗?部分倒装的概念:
倒装英语句子的主语通常位于谓语动词之前,这种语序被称为正常语序。但有时出于修辞或某种特殊的语法结构的需要,需要将谓语动词放在主语之前,这种语序则叫倒装语序。主语和助动词倒置叫部分倒装。部分倒装:1、含有否定意义的副词位于句首时的倒装:在正式文体中,never, seldom, rarely, little, hardly, scarcely, no sooner, no longer, nowhere等含有否定意义的副词若位于句首,则其后要用部分倒装: 如:I shall never forgive him./ Never shall I forgive him. 我永远不会宽恕他。 &&&&&&& He seldom goes out for dinner./Seldom does he go out for dinner. 他很少出去吃饭。 &&&&&&& She hardly has time to listen to music./Hardly does she have time to listen to music. 他几乎没时间听音乐。 &&&&&&& He little realize show important this meetingis./Little does he realize how important this meeting is. 他不甚明白这个会议的重要性。&&& &&&&&&& We had no sooner reached the airport than the plane took off./No sooner had we reached the airport than the plane took off. 我们刚到机场,飞机就起飞了。注:(1)对于not…until句型,当not until…位于句首时,其后的主句要用倒装语序: 如:He didn't leave the room until the rain stopped./Not until the rain stopped did he leave the room. 雨停了之后他才离开这房间。 &&&&&&& (2)某些起副词作用的介词短语,由于含有否定词,若位于句首,其后要用部分倒装: 如:On no accounts must this switch be touched. 这个开关是绝不能触摸的。 &&&&&&& In[Under] no circumstances will I lend money to him. 无论如何我也不会再借钱给他了。但是,in no time(立即,马上)位于句首时,其后无需用倒装语序: 如:In no time he worked out the problem. 他马上就算出了那道题。 2、“only+状语”位于句首时的倒装:当一个状语受副词only的修饰且置于句首时,其后用部分倒装语序: 如:Only then did he realize that he was wrong. 到那时他才意识到他错了。 &&&&&&& Only in this way are you able to do it well. 你只有用这种方法才能把它做好。 &&&&&&& Only when he returned home did he realize what had happened. 当他回到家里时,才知道出了什么事。3、“so+形容词或副词”位于句首时的倒装:副词so后接形容词或副词位于句首时,其后用部分倒装: 如:So cold was the weather that we had to stay at home. 天气太冷,我们只好呆在家里。 &&&&&&& So fast does light travel that we can hardly imagine its speed. 光速很快,我们几乎没法像它的速度。 &&&&&&& So sudden was the attack that we had no time to escape. 袭击来得非常突然,我们来不及逃跑。 4、“So+助动词+主语”倒装:当要表示前面提出的某一肯定的情况也同样适合于后者,通常就要用“So+助动词+主语”这种倒装结构: 如:You are young and so am I. 你年轻,我也年轻。 &&&&&&& She likes music and so do I. 她喜欢音乐,我也喜欢。 &&&&&&& If he can do it, so can I. 要是他能做此事,我也能。注:(1)若前面提出某一否定的情况,要表示后者也属于同样的否定情况,则应将其中的so改为neither或nor: 如:You aren't young and neither am I. 你不年轻,我也不年轻。 &&&&&&& She hasn't read it and nor have I. 她没有读它,我也没有读。 &&&&&&& (2)注意该结构与表示强调或同意的“so+主语+特殊动词”结构的区别: 如:"It was cold yesterday." "So it was."“昨天很冷。”“的确很冷。”&&&&&& &"Father, you promised." "Well, so I did."“爸爸,你答应过的。”“嗯,是答应过。” 5、由not only…but also引出的倒装:当not only…but also位于句首引出句子时,not only后的句子通常用部分倒装形式: 如:Not only is he a teacher, but he is also a poet. 他不仅是一位教师,而且是一位诗人。 &&&&&&& Not only did he speak more correctly, but he spoke more easily. 不仅他讲得更正确,也讲得更不费劲了。 6、虚拟条件句省略if后构成的倒装:当if引导的虚拟条件从句中含有had, were, should等时,如将if省略,则要将had, were, should等移到主语前,构成倒装句: 如:Had you come yesterday, you would have seen him. 若你昨天来,你就会见到他了。 &&&&&&& Should you require anything give me a ring. 如果需要什么,可以给我打电话。 &&&&&&& Were it not for your help, I would still be homeless. 要不是你帮助,我会仍然无家可归。注:省略if后提前的had不一定是助动词: 如:Had I money, I would buy it. 假若我有钱,我就会买它。
发现相似题
与“— Did you see who the driver was? — No, so quickly ______ t..”考查相似的试题有:
225936196343213122451926213263186328When I was about six years old, my brother David and I visited our aunt(2014陕西中考)完形填空答案_中考英语阅读_萌芽学习网
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
When&I&was&about&six&years&old,&my&brother&David&and&I&visited&our&aunt(2014陕西中考)完形填空答案
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
When&I&was&about&six&years&old,&my&brother&David&and&I&visited&our&aunt(2014陕西中考)完形填空答案
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 20:43:23
(2014陕西)完形填空When I was about six years old, my brother David and I visited our aunt, Mary. We stayed in her house for a night. David was only 4 years old, and was still   31    of the dark., so Mary left the hall light on when we slept.However, David  32   the grey moths(蛾) flying around the hall light. He asked Mary to make the moths go away. When she asked   33  she simply said, “Because they are ugly and scary, I don’t like them.” Mary laughed and said, “Being ugly outside doesn’t  34   not being beautiful inside. In fact, moths are one of the most beautiful animals in the animal world.“Once, the angels (天使) were   35  . They were sad because it was raining heavily. The    36    little moths hated to see others so sad. They decided to make a rainbow(彩虹) to cheer up the angels. They thought if the butterflies(蝴蝶)   37  ,  they could make a beautiful rainbow together.“Then one of the moths went to ask the butterflies for help. But the butterflies didn’t want to    38  any of their colors, so the moths decided to make a rainbow themselves. They beat their wings very hard and the colors on them made a rainbow. They kept giving a little more and a little more   39   the rainbow went across the sky. They had given away all their colors except grey, which didn’t match the beautiful rainbow.“Then the once-colorful moths became   40  . The angles saw the rainbow and smiled…” My brother went to sleep with that story and hasn’t feared months since then.31. A. afraid         B. sure                C. proud           D. happy32. A. liked          B. hated               C. let             D. killed
33. A. how          B. what                C. when           D. why 34. A. mean         B. make                C. know           D. hope35. A. laughing       B. playing              C. crying          D. talking36. A. kind          B. angry                C. ugly            D. sad37. A. refused        B. advised              C. helped          D. left38. A. give up        B. pick up              C. turn up          D. look up39. A. unless         B. until                 C. after           D. since40. A. red            B. yellow               C. green          D. grey31-40ABDAC  ACABD
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章: 没有了
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)完形填空I was a warm evening and David Faigenbaum,the_百度知道
完形填空I was a warm evening and David Faigenbaum,the
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
It was a warm evening and David Fajgenbaum,the 18yearold freshman had just finished his first football practice at Georgetown University.He __1__ his parents,letting them know how well things were going.__2__,in a soft voice,his father said,“Son,your mom has brain cancer.”“I went from being happier than I'd ever been to total __3__,”says David.Rushing home,he __4__ he was dropping out of college to support his mother through her illness.But Anna Marie Fajgenbaum,just 52 years old,__5__ her son return to Georgetown.David threw himself into his studies and grew increasingly __6__,feeling he was the only person on campus with a __7__ parent.One October evening when David was home visiting,Anna Marie woke up __8__.She was anxious about David and his two sisters.“Mom,I'm going to be __9__,”David assured her.“And I'm going to help other kids cope with __10__.”A smile spread __11__ his mother's face.He __12__ a support group called Ailing Mothers and Fathers—based on his mom's initials,AMF.__13__ Anna Marie died later that month,David started hearing from friends who'd never even known his mom was __14__.Some had gone through the same experience.He invited five students who'd lost __15__ or friends to his apartment to talk.They __16__ to meet every other week and __17__ what they were going through.They participated in the Ironman 10K for cancer research,walked to battle ALS,and ran to __18__ lung cancer.Now the support group has 2000 __19__
on 23 campuses.“This organization,”says David,“is about one thing:being there for one another.__20__ I see those initials,AMF,I see my mom.I know she would like that.”1.A.called         B.visitedC.amazed
D.challenged2.A.Firstly
B.FinallyC.Silently
D.Generally3.A.failure
B.embarrassmentC.shock
D.awareness4.A.demanded
B.concludedC.promised
D.announced5.A.insisted
B.suggestedC.recommended
D.preferred6.A.annoyed
B.confusedC.isolated
D.pressed7.A.sick
B.cruelC.strict
D.single8.A.laughing
B.weepingC.lying
D.walking9.A.crazy
B.upsetC.curious
D.okay10.A.loneliness
B.panicC.loss
D.puzzle11.A.across
B.beyondC.in
D.from12.A.tried on
B.decided onC.carried on
D.acted on13.A.Although
B.UntilC.Since
D.When14.A.serious
B.anxiousC.ill
D.awful15.A.fathers
B.relativesC.mothers
D.teachers16.A.agreed
B.choseC.refused
D.struggled17.A.debate
B.shareC.consult
D.discover18.A.predict
B.surviveC.defeat
D.prevent19.A.assistants
B.candidatesC.applicants
D.participants20.A.By the time
B.Every timeC.Next time
D.The first time1. 答案:A解析:根据下文的“Rushing home”可知当时戴维不在家,故选择call(打电话)。visit“拜访”;amaze“使惊讶”;challenge“挑战”。2. 答案:B解析:根据上下文可知,戴维给爸妈打电话报告他的情况,爸爸最后才告诉他妈妈得了癌症。firstly“首先”;finally“最后”;silently“安静地”;generally“大体地”。
3. 答案:C解析:根据句意可知戴维知道这个消息之后很震惊。failure“失败”;embarrassment“尴尬”;shock“震惊”;awareness“意识”。
4. 答案:D解析:根据上下文可知,戴维回到家后宣布他打算退学,可妈妈不同意。announce意为“宣布”,符合句意。
5. 答案:A解析:根据句意:妈妈坚持让儿子回乔治敦,故选择insisted,常用结构:insist+sb.(should)+do。suggest“建议”;recommend“推荐”;prefer“宁可”。 6. 答案:C解析:根据上下文,戴维埋头苦学,感到自己是学校里唯一一个家长生病的学生,所以变得越来越孤立,故选择C项isolated(孤立的)。annoyed“生气的”;confused“困惑的”; press“压,压迫”。 7. 答案:A解析:根据上文可知,戴维的妈妈生病了,因此选择sick(生病的)。cruel“残忍的”;strict“严厉的”;single“单身的”。 8. 答案:B解析:根据上下文,妈妈担心自己的儿女,所以哭泣,故选择B项。weep“哭泣”。
9. 答案:D解析:戴维为了安慰妈妈,对妈妈说他会很好的,因此选择okay。crazy“疯狂的”;upset“沮丧的”;curious“好奇的”。 10. 答案:C解析:根据全文可知,戴维要帮助的是失去亲人或朋友的孩子,故选择C项。loss“损失,丧失”。loneliness“孤独”;panic“恐慌”;puzzle“困惑”。 11. 答案:A解析:句意:笑容在他妈妈脸上展开。across“(在平面上)穿过”;beyond“超出(范围)”。故选择A项。
12. 答案:B解析:根据上下文可知,他决定成立一个团队。try on“试穿,试用”;decide on“决定”;carry on“继续”;act on“作用于”。故选择B项。
13. 答案:D解析:联系上下文可知,当安娜去世之后,戴维开始收到很多朋友的来信。although“尽管”,引导让步状语从句;until“直到”,不符合句意;since“自从”,引导的从句为一般过去时,主句通常为现在完成时;when“当……的时候”,引导时间状语从句,故选择D项。
14. 答案:C解析:根据上下文,可以得知戴维的妈妈患病,而戴维的很多朋友都不知道,故选择C项ill。serious“严重的”;anxious“焦虑的”;awful“可怕的”。
15. 答案:B解析:句意:戴维邀请了5个失去亲人或朋友的学生到他的住处聊天。根据全文可以看出,失去老师与文章主要内容不符,故排除;戴维并没有针对失去父亲或母亲的学生,因此排除A项和C项,故选择B项relatives(亲人)。16. 答案:A解析:他们约定好每隔一周见一次。agree“同意”;choose“选择”,根据语境没有需要选择的对象,故排除B项;refuse“拒绝”;struggle“斗争,挣扎”。
17. 答案:B解析:根据上下文,戴维成立这个组织的目的就是帮助失去亲友的学生,抚平他们的创伤,让他们在这个团体中可以互相倾诉、分享他们的经历,因此选择B项share。debate“辩论”;consult“咨询”;discover“发现”。 18. 答案:C解析:根据上下文可以看出,他们成立组织是为了互相帮助并且与疾病作斗争,因此选择C项defeat(击败)。 19. 答案:D解析:根据上下文和句意可以看出,这个组织现在已经有2000个参与者了。assistant“助手”;candidate“候选人”;applicant“申请人”;participant“参与者”。故选择D项。 20. 答案:B解析:句意:每次我看到那几个大写字母“AMF”的时候,我就看到了我妈妈。by the time“到……为止”;every time“每次,每当”;next time“下次”;the first time“第一次”。根据句意选择B项。
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 大学英语b完形填空 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信