几到高中英语完形填空填空

英语考试新概念2课文填空81到96课,那几课考到可能性高啊,谢谢_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语考试新概念2课文填空81到96课,那几课考到可能性高啊,谢谢
英语考试新概念2课文填空81到96课,那几课考到可能性高啊,谢谢这几到英语填空题, _百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
这几到英语填空题,
这几到英语填空题,&
一、1.wear jeans 2.stay at home 3.have a class meeting 4.take the bus 或 by bus 5.have a good time 6.order food from the restaurant 7.play comeputer games 二、1.chocolate 2 potato chips 3.videos 4.meeting 5.organized公共英语二级模拟试题题库
本试题来自:(2007年公共英语二级模拟试题,)第四部分 写作
第一节 短文改错
此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行作出判断:如无错误,在该行右边横线上画上个勾(√);如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:
多一个词:把多余的词用横线(—)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用横线划掉。
缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。
错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。
注意:原行投有错的不要改。
An artist (画家) went to a wonderful part of the country
with a holiday, and stayed with a farmer.
Everyday he went out and painted from morning to
evening, and then he went back the farm and had a
good dinner before he went to bed.
When his holiday finished, he wanted to give the
farmer some money, so the farmer said, "No,I do not
want money--but give me one of your picture. What is
money In a week, it will all be finished, but
your picture will always here.
The artist was very happy and thanked the farmer
for saying such things to his pictures.
The farmer answered, "It is not that. I have a son
in London. He wants to become an artist. When he
comes here the next month. I will show him your picture
and then he will want to be an artist any more, I think. "
90 ______今天是日,星期日,天气晴。请你写一篇日记,描述你的暑假生活中的一天。期末考试后,你的叔叔和婶婶邀请你去他们家小住几天。在那里你受到他们的热情招待,早晨你们出去散步,欣赏自然美景。下午,由于天热,你在家中读书或写作。晚上你们去游泳。请根据以上所提供的主要信息,写一篇自然通顺的日记。
1.不要逐字翻译。
2.词数120~150。答案解析:July 25,2006 Sunday, Fine
After the final exami…… 或者
您可能感兴趣的试题
填空题:()你的同学李伟是位体育明星,你们学校的《学生报》要对其事迹进行报导,请你为该报写一段人物介绍:
1.简况:李伟,男,14岁,北京人
2.训练项目:跳水
3.取得成绩:第十一届亚运会冠军,第六届世界游泳锦标赛第一名 (亚运会:the Asian Games;冠军:champion;游泳锦标赛:swimming championships)
4.其他情况:从小喜欢游泳,7岁进北京市跳水队;在学校里学习认真,在跳水队里认真训练,12岁进国家队。
注意:必须包括所有内容,但不要逐词翻译;
介绍长度为100词左右。答案解析:有,填空题:()答案:有,答案解析:有,
公共英语二级模拟试题最新试卷
公共英语二级模拟试题热门试卷几个英语填空,14.The Smith managed to (financial) ______ their daughter through law school.15.Jane had her wallet (pick) ______ because of her careless.16.If he had remembered (close) _______ the windows,the thief would not have got in.17.They a_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
几个英语填空,14.The Smith managed to (financial) ______ their daughter through law school.15.Jane had her wallet (pick) ______ because of her careless.16.If he had remembered (close) _______ the windows,the thief would not have got in.17.They a
几个英语填空,14.The Smith managed to (financial) ______ their daughter through law school.15.Jane had her wallet (pick) ______ because of her careless.16.If he had remembered (close) _______ the windows,the thief would not have got in.17.They agreed to meet in shanghai (annual) ______.18.She sat at the corner of the room,(look) ______ miserable.19.If I had driven more carefully,I (avoid) ________ the accident.20.It is (danger) ______ to ride a bike with a put-up umbrella in a hand.
financierpickedto closeannuallylookingwould have avoideddangerous几题英语填空题 最晚明天验收 摆脱了!好的追加到50分!用合适的词组填空:用正确时态!(词组):sell out,work out,spell out,look out,take out,set out,watch out,write out1.The children()of the window and saw their fat_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
几题英语填空题 最晚明天验收 摆脱了!好的追加到50分!用合适的词组填空:用正确时态!(词组):sell out,work out,spell out,look out,take out,set out,watch out,write out1.The children()of the window and saw their fat
几题英语填空题 最晚明天验收 摆脱了!好的追加到50分!用合适的词组填空:用正确时态!(词组):sell out,work out,spell out,look out,take out,set out,watch out,write out1.The children()of the window and saw their father coming home2.The sailors()early in the morning.3.The man made the doctor()a list of medicines.4.The fruits were()before the shop closed.5.He()a note from his wallet.6.Can you()your name please?7.()when you come in.There's wet paint on the door.8.By the time they got to the theatre,the ticket were all()9.The children()of the window and saw their father coming home.10.( there's a car coming!
1.The children()of the window and saw their father coming homelooked out向外看,过去式2.The sailors()early in the morning.set out出发3.The man made the doctor()a list of medicines.write out,make sb do sth4.The fruits were()before the shop closed.sold out 卖光5.He()a note from his wallet.took out 拿出6.Can you()your name please?spell out 拼写7.()when you come in.There's wet paint on the door.Watch out 小心,祈使句8.By the time they got to the theatre,the ticket were all()sold out 卖光9.The children()of the window and saw their father coming home.looked out 同上10.( )!there's a car coming!Watch out 小心!
1.The children (looked out) of the window and saw their father coming home2.The sailors ( get up ) early in the morning.3.The man made the doctor ( write out ) a list of medicines.4.The...
1.looked out 2.work out3.write out4.sold out5.takes out6.spell out7. set out8.sold out9.looked out10.watch out}

我要回帖

更多关于 大学英语b完形填空 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信