一篇以&quot.;I like exercising&quot.;为题目的英语作业,60左右。回答后有重谢。

如何保持身体健康?英语作文,60词左右
★撒比☆404
1How to keep healthy What is the most important thing in the world?I think it is health.You can take away our money,house,car,or even our clothes and we can survive.But if our health was taken away,we would surely die.That is why we always try to eat in a healthy way and exercise regularly.In order to eat healthily,I usually avoid eating food high in fat,like French fries or cookies.I also eat little meat.I eat a lot of vegetables and fresh fruit which are full of vitamins.Taking exercise every day helps us build a strong body.Regular exercise is an important part of keeping me healthy.What's more,I think friends are an important part of one's health.Many studies show that people with a wide range of social contacts get sick less than those who don't.I always feel better when I am with friends than when I am alone.When I am with my friends,I always laugh.Laughing is also an important part of health.I like to laugh with my friends.By eating properly and exercising regularly,I can keep my body at a proper weight and keep healthy.By spending time with my friends,I can keep my mind as well as my body happy.These things sound easy to do,but not many people can manage them.I think a strong will is necessary if we want to keep healthy.2Health is the guarantee of one's happiness.Without a healthy body,one cannot do what he wants to,not to mention accomplishing his goals in life.One can keep fit in three ways.First,he is to pay attention to hygiene.Stay away from viruses,which means one should wash hands,take baths frequently,eat and drink properly.Stay away from bad life habits,such as smoking and overworking,which severely damage the body organs.Secondly,one is to exercise regularly.He may go jogging,swimming,bicycling,playing basketball and so on.Exercises will improve one's ability to resist diseases.And last but not least,he should be optimistic,fearing no difficulties and obstacles,and always being in high spirits.Only in good health as well as in high spirits can we greet the future,which is full of competition and challenges,and strive to achieve our ambitions energetically
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码关于sports的英语作文60字,急啊!拜托.可不可以明天以前给我答案啊!
白白小姐丶623
I am a healthy girl ,because i like exercising,it’s good for our body.And my favorite exercise is swimming.It’s really interesting .every summer ,i always swim in the sea ,it makes me feel comfortable ,and i can swim very well ,my friend said that i like a fish in the sea.but some people may say it is easy to hurt while swimming.Yes,that’s right.But let’s face it,the advantages of sports far outweigh any risk of doing sports.Sports measure up to the expectations of people.Most of us love sports.We should follow the lead of sports athletes,as sports play an essential role in our life.Plenty of physical exercise will help you keep in shape.原创+拼凑.楼主给个面子阿.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一篇In the Park为题的短文 40个单词左右~急
There are people in the park.There are some flowers and trees in the park.The park is large and beautiful.Some people are taking photos.Some children are playing in the park.I like the park very much.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
There is a park near my house. Everyday, I could see many people doing different activities in the park. Some people are exercising, such as running, biking etc, while others are sitting on the bench just chatting. Every one in the park has a smile on the face. It seems like that being in the park can make people happy.
扫描下载二维码关于l like exercising的英语小短文.提示:1锻炼身体能使人健康2我每天锻炼半个小时左右3我跑步,游泳,打
遧濄曧002BE
i like exercising,because taking exercise can make people healthier.i spend half an hour to exercise every day,and i think this is a good habit,And because of this,I am very strong.I usually run,play ...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
打什么<a href="baidu:map:maplinkiknow/page.html?iknowflg=1&newmap=1&l=5&t=B_NORMAL_MAP&c=,&s=s%26addr%3D0%26wd%3D%25E4%25BB%258E%25E6%25BB%25A8%25E6%25B5%25B7%25E6%E7%258...
扫描下载二维码高价悬赏写一篇以生命原来如此美丽为题目的作文,一定要原创,事成后重谢
生 命,原 来 如 此突然间,外婆疯了.一切都是如此荒谬,为什么竟然如此迅雷不及眼耳之势就疯了呢?此刻才明白,生命有时切是如此不堪一击.三四天前,外婆发了一场高烧就这一次带给我的却是一个全然陌生的外婆.现在她谁也不认得了.包括他最亲的人:我和妈妈.这件事在我们的心中无疑是个大的打击.我记得以前的外婆的身子很硬朗,80多岁的人自己种菜烧饭.外公去的早.外婆一个人孤单地生活.可也没犯过病.这次,究竟怎么了 怎么会突然间失去记忆!变的谁也不认得并且身子也弱了下去,一天三餐只能以粥为食?作为女儿,妈妈去看望外婆了,当大家问外婆谁来了时,外婆却说不认得,不知道谁,妈妈看上去很伤心.晚上妈妈回来很晚,一躺上床就大睡起来,但从她皱着眉的脸看出她受的打击有多么大.谁也没有料到.一想到今天跟妈妈闹别扭.心里特难过,酸酸的,我站在妈妈的身边,长久伫立,凝望着妈妈的脸,妈妈老了!生命原来如此短暂,我记得三年前的她是多么美貌.有时候生命的思考就在那一刹那间.散散心吧,春风的和煦,给我极大的安慰.不久之后外婆一定会好的.妈妈一定会容颜不老,而我是个迸发着青春活力的女孩.生命,有时候容不起任何微小的打击,就像一夜之间外婆得像让人象喂小孩一样喂她.我不知道将来还会发生什么样的事情,会不会再来个突然我失去了某位亲人,或是我自己倒上了天堂.生命原来如此.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
去作文网,找一篇点击率低的就行了。希望采纳!
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 amp quot 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信