急需一篇高一数学必修1水平的英语free tla...

英语作文,关于e-mail,给20分!高一水平!_百度知道
英语作文,关于e-mail,给20分!高一水平!
同时教授同意你住在他家,不收房租假如你是李冬,在外国留学,叫他们不要但心,80单词,可以应付日常开支,你在图书馆找到一份工作,请你发e-mail告诉你的父母,每月有800元的收入,而且Brow教授让你做实验助手,说你会珍惜这个难的的机会
提问者采纳
I got a part time job in the library and I work for professor Brow as a t worry about me.I have beell walue the opportunity,don&#39.Professor Brow also allow me to live in his house,and I&#39,just take care of yourselves.I can get 800 yuan a month.Dad and mum.I can manage everything here?Now let me tell you about me, How are you latelyDear dad and mum,and it is free of charge
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
t worried about me any longerdear parents, i got to cherish the opportunity. fortunately. my dear parents. I am satisfied with the condition here. According to this :i&#39, don&#39, professor Brow ask me to be a lab assistance and i could gain 800yuan m LI DONG, i have studyed overseas for a long time. I got a part time job in university library. i am comfortable here, professor was agree with me for living in his house without rent fee, i can afford all the outgo
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁对不起,该主题存在非法关键字!已被系统屏蔽怒求:英语Free Talk 关于 变态女虐兔的事件过程的描述。 高一水平英语。长度大概2-3分钟。。_百度知道
怒求:英语Free Talk 关于 变态女虐兔的事件过程的描述。 高一水平英语。长度大概2-3分钟。。
even if it is based on other&#39? How can the woman treatwhy didn&#39. All they want is their own pleasure? Are we still the educated species on E cuteness! I believe everyone knows rabbits't care for other&#39? Are we still the intelligent group, brutal beings who don&#39: &quot, I came to realize that many people in the world are selfish.& From that. I deeply feel sympathetic towards the humanity, how can any one even come up with the thoug I gave myself a quick answer?&quot?The first question came up in my mind is &quot? Especially a rabbit. I hope one day they will all receive the punishmebecause no one would abuse themselves, I was outragedWhen I heard of this news! How can any, ANY human being do such a thing to an animal, that has been so deeply diminished by so many maliciouss pain
其他类似问题
女虐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你现在的位置 : &
高一英语Free talk课件
高一英语Free talk课件
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article does not
any . Please help
by . Unsourced material may be challenged and . (January 2012)
Tla?enka is the
variety of
similar to
. Czech light-colored tla?enka is made in a number of types. It is generally bonded with brawn - thick pigskin and hock/trotters broth - with various combinations of meat cutoffs (i.e. knuckle, head), offal (tongue, heart, liver) and fat with seasoning (salt and various combinations of spices - marjoram, garlic, caraway, pepper, cloves, allspice, etc.). Another version - dark-colored tla?enka - is made with added blood.
This -related article is a . You can help Wikipedia by .
: Hidden categories:}

我要回帖

更多关于 高一数学必修1 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信