英语九百句_英语题库 ...
Have I made myself clear? 我讲明白了吗?
Could you say it again? 你能再说一遍吗?
Any questions? 有什么问题 ...
基于4个网页-
What is the problem
求翻译:晚餐前洗个澡 是什么意思? ...
有什么问题 What is the problem
老师你好,请问一下他这段时间上英文课的情况怎样,表现怎样? Hello teacher, may I ask him this time English lessons on how, how?
亲爱的好姐妹 Dear good Sisters ...
基于3个网页-
have problems with something
It is easy to cause traff... ...
We accept checks, money orders, VISA, MasterCard, American Express and >> 我们接受支票、 汇票、 签证、 万事达、 美国运通和
have problems with something >> 有什么问题
amino acid-carnitine >> 氨基酸-肉碱 ...
基于2个网页-
Any questions
What questions do you have
answprk dlTsl
What is the problem
Do you have any questions
What is the problem
what's the matter with
Do you have any questions
Any Questions
what is the problem
have problems whith something
Have any questions contact
Problem contact
What's the matter with me
What's the problem with Hawking
更多收起网络短语
请问你有什么问题吗?
Do you have any questions?
你有什么问题要问吗?
I: Do you have any questions?
有什么问题只管问。
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
So, I'm moving from the question of "What does A what's the mythic vocabulary that Sal is using?"
这里我要从,“美国看上去像什么?,萨尔使用的神话词汇有哪些“,的问题跳到“
where if I have any questions on any subject, I can just walk in and ask him and he'll,
这样的话,如果我对任何事情有什么问题,我就可以直接走进来问他,
All right. Now the question, "How does literary theory relate to the history of criticism?"
现在我们来思考这个问题:,“文学理论和评论的历史有什么联系?
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!you are strongly suggested stop him from attending the party.
关于suggest的常用句型有:
1)suggest (that) somebody do something
• He suggested that we go (NOT suggested us to go) for a drink.
You can miss out 'that'
• What do you suggest we do (NOT suggest us to do)?
suggest doing something
2)suggest doing
• I suggest wearing (NOT suggest to wear) something warm.
3)suggest something
• She suggested a walk before dinner.
句型一的被动语态为:somebody be suggested do something.该被动语态句型很罕见。
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
哦,这是个口语的固定表达方法,再如:You can say that again.就表示"我同意你的观点",如果要表达"你别这样说",用"Please don'...
我今年刚考完,可以给你一些建议:
1.听力:说实话,听力其实就是练出来的,你上了高三后,一定一定要做好属于自己的学习计划。在英语听力方面,除了在学校里老师放的...
our lives 我们的生活, 我们的生命
都要是复数.因为我们的,就是有好多,你的和我的不是一个.
英语是 No problem .
亲,如果觉得对你有帮助,请点击好评哦~~谢谢啦!
以下多种表达都可以:
As for the question you mentioned, I would say....
In regard to you...
答: 亲,有时候放臭屁属于消化不良,还有就是便秘了,建议多喝水
大家还关注6个经典的面试英文问题及回答-面试试题-第一范文网
& 6个经典的面试英文问题及回答
6个经典的面试英文问题及回答
  问题1: what would you say are your good qualities?  可以回答自己以前的工作内容,以及在工作中展现出来的品质  i'm worthy because&  i was responsible for some of the most significant achievements and i attribute that to the fact that i'm thorough and i always do my homework before every transaction&  i have great interpersonal skills&  i consider myself pretty creative when it comes to problem-solving&  问题2: tell me a little bit about you?  可以描述自己的个性,以前的工作经历及成就  over the last xxx years, i've managed&  it's quite a great deal of looking into the finer details of every business transactions&  i'm the type of person that puts an emphasis on&  & quite honestly, i believe it's that exact quality that increased the productivity&  问题3: supposing you're the right man for the job, how much do you see yourself earning per annum?  可以提前查好工资,肯定地给出薪水数字  i believe that's xxx would be fair&  it would be nice that if in the future there would be room for further consideration&but for now, i think that's fair.  问题4: describe to me if you could, your weaknesses please.  当问及自己的缺点时,千万别用&太追求完美&隐藏自己的缺点,也别毫不保留地暴露自己的缺点,而是诚实地承认自己的缺点但同时表示自己正在努力地改进。  sometimes i might ask a lot of questions before a new project&only because i want to make sure i understand everything completely beforehand.  ... i realize i was too xxx. but i did handle similar things differently since then.  问题5: why did you leave your last job?  当问及为何离开原公司,千万别直接说自己和领导不和被炒鱿鱼,找一个理由既是事实又不会让你错失机会。  i want to concentrate on the particular professional aspect this job is offering.  i feel i have much more to contribute in that area.  问题6: what did you like most about your previous position?  当问及对于自己对于原职位有什么喜欢之处?千万直接抱怨,而是找出积极的方面,从而体现出你对事情积极向上的态度,可以从团队精神入手。  i like managing a team / leading a team&  i like the team unity / team spirit &
6个经典的面试英文问题及回答 相关内容:查看更多>>}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语 英语老师 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信