请人翻译I want tonever know翻译 ...

英语翻译翻译Joan:Come in,come in.Have a seat.Ah...uh...I want you to know this is going to hurt me more than it will hurt you.Carl:Yes,ma'am.But I'm not quite sure what you're talking about.Joan:You're fired.That's what I'm talking about.Carl:I_百度作业帮
英语翻译翻译Joan:Come in,come in.Have a seat.Ah...uh...I want you to know this is going to hurt me more than it will hurt you.Carl:Yes,ma'am.But I'm not quite sure what you're talking about.Joan:You're fired.That's what I'm talking about.Carl:I
英语翻译翻译Joan:Come in,come in.Have a seat.Ah...uh...I want you to know this is going to hurt me more than it will hurt you.Carl:Yes,ma'am.But I'm not quite sure what you're talking about.Joan:You're fired.That's what I'm talking about.Carl:I find that surprising,Miss Jackson.After all,I sold twenty-five percent more of our products than any other salesperson.Joan:Look,I'm not here to argue.You're fired.Understand?Carl:I understand perfectly.I just wonder what's going to happen to the contract I've been arranging.It would b it could mean a lot to our company.And I'm the only one who knows the details.Joan:No one is indispensable.Just clear out your desk,and that's the end of it.Do I make myself clear,Mr.Westlake?Carl:Crystal clear -- apart from one small detail.Joan:And what,pray tell,is that detail?Carl:I'm not Mr.Westlake.I'm Carl Smith.Joan:Well then,that's a different kettle of fish,Mr.Smith.I know you've been working late almost every night and coming in on Saturdays to get work done.The company is very happy with your progress.Carl:That's good to know.I was beginning to think that I wasn't appreciated.Joan:You're doing well.We have approved your first salary increase.Carl:That's great!Thank you!I'll certainly try to live up to the trust you have demonstrated in me with this raise in pay.
我帮你翻译,你等下 我翻译好给你发过去,只是你的分值太少了,不过我仍乐意帮助您. Joan:进来 ,进来, 请坐.啊ah ah我想知道,这个事情伤害我比伤害你更多.Carl: 是的,但是我不确定你在说什么?Joan: 你被解雇了,这就是我想说的.Carl:我觉得很奇怪,Jackson小姐,毕竟我的产品销售量占总额的百分之25高于任何的销售人员.Joan:瞧,我不是在这里跟你争论的,你被解雇了,明白?Carl:我十分清楚,我只是想知道我安排的合同发生了什么事情,这将会是一种耻辱,这关系到我们公司,而且我是唯一知道这件事情的人Joan:
公司离开谁都可以,赶紧清理你的办公桌,离开这里,我说的还不够清楚吗?维斯特莱克先生.Carl:除了一个小小的细节外.十分的清楚.J 还有什么.请告诉我还有什么其他事情?Carl: 我不是维斯特莱克先生,我是carl斯密斯Joan:那么,那是另一回事,斯密斯先生,我知道几乎每天晚上你工作到很晚,星期六也来工作,对于你的进步公司非常满意.Carl:幸好知道了这件事,我开始在想我不被欣赏.Joan:你做的非常好,我们已经比准你第一批加薪.Carl:好极了,谢谢,我一定不辜负你们对我加薪的信任.你看下吧,几乎差不多就是第一句不怎么会翻译,祝你好运.
热特太热特瑞特让他让他人
琼: 进来,进来。有一个席位。啊 … … 呃 … …我想让你知道这伤害我比它会伤害你。卡尔: 是的女士。但我不知道你在说什么。琼: 你被解雇了。这就是我在说什么。卡尔: 真令人惊讶,小姐杰克逊。毕竟,我销售我们的产品比任何其他销售人员更 25%。琼: 看,我不认为。你被解雇了。明白吗?卡尔: 我完全理解。我只是不知道什么会发生的合同,我已经被安排。它将是一种...
如果是机器翻译 应该是先生西湖翻译句子:我想知道你感觉怎么样.I want to know _____ _____ ______百度作业帮
翻译句子:我想知道你感觉怎么样.I want to know _____ _____ _____
翻译句子:我想知道你感觉怎么样.I want to know _____ _____ _____
答案是:I want to know how you feels~i want to know what love is歌词逐句翻译_百度知道
i want to know what love is歌词逐句翻译
请注意 是一句一句翻译 谢谢
提问者采纳
ve got nowhere left to hide我已经无处躲藏It looks like love has finally found me看上去爱最终还是找到了我In my life there&#39, you just cannot hide我想感受什么是爱 不 你不能隐藏I know you can show me, I wanna feel it too我知道你会告诉我 我想去用心体会I wanna feel what love is.我想知道什么是爱, and I've traveled so farTo change this lonely life(此段同前)I wanna know what love isI want you to show meI wanna feel what love isI know you can show me(同前)I wanna know what love isI want you to show meAnd Is been heartache and painI don't know if I can face it againI can&#39., yeah我相信 你会告诉我I wanna know what love is, yeah告诉我爱是真的I wanna know what love is.;t stop now., I'm gonna take a little time我需要一点时间 A little time to look around me一点时间环顾四周I's been heartache and pain我的生活中有各种悲伤苦痛I don's talk about love让我们探讨爱I wanna know what love is.;t know if I can face it again我不知道我能否再次面对Can's talk about love我想知道什么是爱 让我们共同探讨I want you to show me, I know you can show me并且 我确信 确信你会告诉Sm feeling so much love我希望你告诉我 我感受到了太多I want stop now., let&#39, the love that you feel inside我想知道爱是什么 那在你内心深处的爱I want you to show me.;ve traveled so far我不能停下 我已经走的太远To change this lonely life不能改变这孤独的生活I wanna know what love is我想知道爱是什么I want you to show me我希望你告诉展示I wanna feel what love is我想知道爱是什么I know you can show me我相信你会告诉我I&#39, I know you can show me我相信 相信你会让我知道Let&#39, I&#39, I want to feel what love is我希望感受 感受爱的真谛And I know, I want to feel it too我想去体会爱 去体会爱And I know and I knowI gotta take a little time我需要一点时间 A little time to think things over一些时间思考事情 I better read between the lines我真正体味更好 In case I need it when I&#39.,m older以便日后不时之需Now this mountain I must climb现在我必须越过这座山Feels like a world upon my shoulders如同一个世界在我的肩膀上I through the clouds I see love shine我觉得我看到的云爱着亮光 It keeps me warm as life grows colder这让我在日渐冷寂的生命中感受温暖In my life there&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁 Yesterday I came to the center of Chongqing with my mother. We came to a place named “toward the air door”. I think many people know it. The night view is so beautiful that we all don’t want to back to home. I have a photo here. In the nine, we had to go back home. I didn’t wash my face before I went to bed, I’m too t
参考译文1:昨天,我来到重庆与我母亲的中心。我们来到一个名为“对空气门”的地方。我觉得很多人都知道它。夜景是如此的美丽,我们都不想回到首页。这里我有一个照片。在九,我们只好回家。我不洗把脸,我上床睡觉之前,我太累了。参考译文2:昨天我母亲来到重庆中心。我们来到一个名为"向空气门"的地方。我想很多人知道它。夜观是如此的美丽,我们都不想回的家。我这里有一张照片。在九个,我们不得不回家去。我没洗脸前去睡觉了,,我太累了。参考译文3:昨天我母亲来到重庆中心。我们来到一个名为"向空气门"的地方。我想很多人知道它。夜观是如此的美丽,我们都不想回的家。我这里有一张照片。在九个,我们不得不回家去。我没洗脸前去睡觉了,,我太累了。参考译文4: yesterday我来小中心的重庆与我的母亲。 我们到了一个地方被命名为“对空气门"。 我相信很多人都知道这一点。 昨晚的看法是如此美丽,我们都不想返回家园。 我这里有一张照片。 在9个,我们就,回家。 我也不洗净我的脸在我上了床,我太累了。语义参照:Unlike a cell,a virus has no way to do anything or to reproduce by itself—it is not alive & 与细胞,病毒已经没有办法做任何事情,或将重现本身,它是不是还活着冰川的 & glacier如果你心里没有他 & If you do not mind himundeliverable. & 无法传递。gene silencing was also involved in mutations conferring lifespan extension in yeast & 基因沉默也参与延长寿命的酵母突变发展现状 & 正在翻译,请等待...海恩尼斯文化 &
Hyannis culturejochua park & jochua公园您的美丽健康顾问 & Your beauty consultant health以人为对象的工作 & Work with human subjects我决定和父母一起去泰国 & I decided to go with parents Thailand在长春玩过? &
In Changchun played?我觉得好女孩不会那样的,如果你真的很爱我,你来北京,我会和你睡觉,真的,我不骗你,我还要带你去我家看看呢 &
I think that good girl would not go that far, so if you really loved me, and you have to come to Beijing, and I will share with you some sleep, really, I am not cheating on you, I would also like to take you to my house to look?53. The road conditions turned out to be very good, ______ was more than we could expect. & 53.道路交通情况,原来是很好,比我们能够指望更是 ______。The government management emerges as a process of collective solution of the problems and of the satisfaction of needs of the society. In this way, all governmental activity can be considered as a “product”, a study object of the marketing. This turns the governments into actors of functions which are an study object o & 正在翻译,请等待...power handg60w & 电源 handg60wBoring in metro & 镗在地铁极好 &
Very goodrestricted accessibilities & 限制无障碍狂傲 &
Proud已经开始中组了 & Has begun in the Group可是不是你 & Can you今天的二节课都在207教室上 & Today's 2 classes are all in 207 classrooms当地的设施情况怎么样 & How to the local facilities of the认识你是我生命中最快乐最幸福的事,你知道吗? & I know you are one of the happiest most happy in life, you know?康定情歌 & kangdin他的藏书是我的十倍 & His library was my 10 timesCome back home baby, try my love one more time & 留得青山在,不怕没柴烧 & Liudeqingshanzai hopeintended shipping instruction cut-off & 旨在航运指令切断diolefin hydrocarbon stream & diolefin烃类流没有什么事情是绝对的 & Nothing is absoluteboot menu & 启动菜单知道为什么我会英语吗.因为我有翻译机.聪明吧.有故事的人,永远是坏人. &
Knew why am I English. because I translated. smart. people with stories is always bad guys.练习英语水瓶 & Water bottle to practice English最近查询: & decided to go to swimming & 眼鏡…請你帶走我偏執的思念…□ & Although a person, but I could have had a very good &
Marriage, high society treats unchastity couple penalty is different & 蚕丝被 &
我不能运送国际无论如何 — — 检查的 eBay 寄来取消窗体 & I really worry about tomorrow's math test & 凡有的爱情总是有希望 &
Develop understanding & 正在翻译,请等待... & 书目数据 & More importantly, this Day is my birthday & 可以满足的理由是即使在匆忙 & 逆反心理 & The Office of greening, security systems, telecommunications systems, shuttle, such as management and maintenance, and effectively when problems occur and take prompt action to find solutions. ? & I'm not interested in jazz & Why did she go out with light sleep求《I want to know》歌词人工翻译_百度知道
求《I want to know》歌词人工翻译
提问者采纳
re alone in the rain 你独自在雨中 Been thinking of you 一直想着你 You can&#39, 我该怎么对你说,与你一起的时候 I want to know 我想要知道 Do you love me,说不出话! 你知道吗, So it's a shame 真是羞愧 oh? 你爱我吗;t talk and sprawled out on the floor 我却平躺在地板上;t stop your tears 你的泪? 哦!我的女孩粗糙了点;s a way that you can find what you seek 一定会有办法让你找到你想要的? There&#39,供参考吧! You't think of yesterday 不再想着昨天 I got in a fight 我内心陷入挣扎 When you saw me 当你看着我的时候 But I couldn&#39。 You&#39,Did you know,这已经太迟了 Oh Gs too late, How can I speak with you? If you could hear my secret 如果你能听到我的秘密 Now I really want to talk 如今我真的想要说 It&#39? 喔,止不住的流 When you stayed with me just before不久前? How long you had to wait for me 你已为我等待多久 You can&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 never know翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信