买跑步穿什么衣服好衣服,应该着重看什么功能?

当前位置: &
求翻译:今天周末,我约了我的好朋友出去玩。早上我们去跑步,中午我们去逛街,买了许多衣服。晚上我们一起去电影院看电影。这就是我一天有趣的生活是什么意思?
今天周末,我约了我的好朋友出去玩。早上我们去跑步,中午我们去逛街,买了许多衣服。晚上我们一起去电影院看电影。这就是我一天有趣的生活
问题补充:
Today the weekend, I have a good friend of mine went out to play. We went jogging the morning, noon, we went shopping, bought a lot of clothes. Night we went to the movies. This is my day interesting life
Today, I have a weekend my good friend go out and have fun. We used to go running this morning, at noon, we go shopping bought many clothes. evening we went to see the movies. This is what my day interesting life
Today weekend, my approximately my good friend exited to play.Early morning we jog, noon we window-shopped, have bought many clothes.Evening we together go to the movie theater to watch the movie.This is an I day interesting life
This weekend, I asked my good friend out to play. We to go running this morning, at noon we went to the Mall, buys a lot of clothes. At night we go to the cinema. This is my day in the life of interesting
Today the weekend, I have a good friend of mine went out to play. We went jogging the morning, noon, we went shopping, bought a lot of clothes. Night we went to the movies. This is my day interesting life
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!}

我要回帖

更多关于 冬天跑步穿什么衣服 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信