介绍天津景点英文介绍50字不是英文啊!急急急!

英语作文《水墨画的介绍》50字_百度知道
英语作文《水墨画的介绍》50字
It’s created in accordance with the unique Chinese aesthetic trend and artistic technique.&quot.As opposed to Western styles of art,meaning “national painting,paintings dated before the Republic of China are collectively referred as ancient paintings,mainly refers to the paintings on silk and Xuan paper which mounted on scroll,works painted in traditional style is called as Chinese painting.From the perspective of art history,Chinese painting was commonly called as Danqing.Without determinative name in the ancient time,it is the main form of Chinese artChinese Painting refers to paintings painted on Xuan paper or silk by ink and color
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁已收藏本页面
男屌逗比一枚,有女汉子逗比同事,经常喜欢说削谁,我们办公室有早晚班,她上早班。随便划开一点就可以,今天她已经下班晚上9点多发信息女汉子: 我忘了拿我的吃的了!我:
我帮你看着没人吃。女汉子: 可以吃,给我留点。我:
算了不吃,我皮薄,我怕削。女汉子:
啥意思?我:
多削几次就露馅了!女汉子:
原来是天津的那种啊!天津的那种我是多…………
薄皮大馅十八个褶
后才能发表评论
你可能喜欢的图片笑话
最受欢迎的爆笑笑话跪求春节习俗,50字左右,不要长篇大论的,最好用百度翻译翻译成英文,谢谢了,着急啊_百度知道
跪求春节习俗,50字左右,不要长篇大论的,最好用百度翻译翻译成英文,谢谢了,着急啊
提问者采纳
he Spring Festival is the most important festival in China.becouse red means good luck.becouse they want to sweep away bad luck.People usually decorate the doors and windows with red papercuts.People usually clean house too.Children can get some new clothes or presents from their parents and grandparents
中文发一下呗
春节是中国最重要的节日。人们通常用红色的剪纸装饰门和窗户。因为红色意味着好运。人们通常打扫房子。因为他们想要扫除坏运气。孩子们可以买些新衣服或礼物来自父母和祖父母。
中文。。。
看不懂(#-.-)
中文怎么能看不懂
中文版的。。。
就是翻译啊
中文的和英文的一起发。。。
The Spring Festival is the most important festival in China.People usually decorate the doors and windows with red papercuts.becouse red means good luck.People usually clean house too.becouse they want to sweep away bad luck.Children can get some new clothes or presents from their parents and grandparents.春节是中国最重要的节日。人们通常用红色的剪纸装饰门和窗户。因为红色意味着好运。人们通常打扫房子。因为他们想要扫除坏运气。孩子们可以买些新衣服或礼物来自父母和祖父母。
不行我就领换了
发现你打错一个(・ิϖ・ิ)っ
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
节时是中国传统的节日. They really enjoy the time during the Spring Festical. Kids get
red envelops。人们拜访朋友. People celebrate it in many different ways such as wearing new clothes during the festival and having delicious food,人们总是在春节期间穿新的衣服. People go visit their friends and bring gifts to each other,他们非常的开心, they set fireckrackers out in the fields!The Spring Festival is one of the traditional festivals in China,吃美味的食物。孩子们收到红包,互送礼品,燃放烟火,人们以许多方式去庆祝他
国美家电部门助理
为您推荐:
春节习俗的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁国庆节去天津的小作文,英文,50字左右的。谢谢
吴亦凡ざ致命毒药
My hometown is a beautiful place with a population of eight million.
It stands beside the Gulf Bohai.
Tianjin has many high office and commercial buildings and wide treelined streets. Several exce...
中文翻译下可以么
这是从百度上扒的。
你要需要的话我可以现在给你翻译
中文翻译下
翻译,谢谢
这个假期我和父母去了一趟天津。
She's holiday I wish my parents to go to Tianjin.
This holiday I with my parents to go to Tianjin.
It is a beautiful places.The fresh is clear.And there are so many people in the road.The traffic is very crowded.
这是一个美丽的地方这里的空气很清新。这里有许多的人在大道上。这里的交通很拥挤。
但是我很喜欢这里每一个人都会让我感觉宾至如归。
But I am very like here.Every people make mefeel at home.
还有一段就够了
有关去了哪
Welcome to Tianjin.She's beautiful places will make you so happy.
Welcome to Tianjin.This beautiful places will make you so happy.
欢迎来到天津。这里的美丽会让你感觉很高兴。
This National Day I went to Tianjin.I went to Tianjin Museum. Learned a lot of traditional knowledge of the Chinese nation. Let me see the growth. I love this beautiful city Tianjin建议采纳我的,谢谢亲,对我的回答满意的...
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
我没去天津博物馆sorry
百度首页|登录注册
新闻网页贴吧知道音乐图片视频地图百科文库经验
首页 分类 公社 知道行家 问医生 问律师 问作业 经验 个人中心手机知道开放平台
2014天津市高考英语作文范文
10:44lzp9792 | 分类:升学入学
关于 天津市 的问题
假设你是晨光中学高二(1)班的班长李津, 得知美国学生Chris 作为交换生, 下学期将到你班学习。 请你根据以下提...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码13张正经是个什么样的人,用50字左右概括一下_天津吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:926,968贴子:
13张正经是个什么样的人,用50字左右概括一下收藏
《盗墓笔记》十年之约,震撼揭秘真实地下世界
...........................................................................................概括完毕
2楼 我想要一些实质性内容,你这些点儿看的我头都大 了
@#$%$#%^$$^^&&&^%%$^&&*^%$^&*^%$$%^&^^%&%^%很纯洁、很乐观、很纯朴、
字符代表啥..都知道- -,
不知男女,不知人品,不知是谁
正经人不错 估计对象也不差
有给翻译下
字符的嘛!我甲骨文和梵文没学过
- -介事不好细说.
戴眼镜姓张的
乐观开朗 尊敬师长 团结同学 惩恶扬善 藿香正气
假正经 ~~~
你是假正经。。。你不是真正经