testerdayxd股票是什么意思思

W:Who is your best friend,Tim?M:My best friend is Brian W:Why dose not he t__ to you now?M:Because we had a f____ the day before testerday.W:How did it s____ M:When he wanted to copy my homework.I did not think it was a good i___ for him to copy m____百度作业帮
W:Who is your best friend,Tim?M:My best friend is Brian W:Why dose not he t__ to you now?M:Because we had a f____ the day before testerday.W:How did it s____ M:When he wanted to copy my homework.I did not think it was a good i___ for him to copy m___
W:Who is your best friend,Tim?M:My best friend is Brian W:Why dose not he t__ to you now?M:Because we had a f____ the day before testerday.W:How did it s____ M:When he wanted to copy my homework.I did not think it was a good i___ for him to copy m___.W:Why was it a b___ idea to copy your homework?M:It would form a bad h_____ and he sould do his homework himself.W:Did he get m___ at you?M:Yes he said he did not want to be my best friend anymore.W:What did you say then?M:I said that was OK and we s___ talking to each other.W:Will he get over it and say s___ to you soon?M:yes,he will
1 fight2 start?这个不是很确定,3 idea 4 mine5 bad6 habit7 mad8 start9 sorry好吧,我也是学生,应该对了!
:Because we had a fight____ the day before yesterday. 1:How did it start____ ? 2:When he wanted to copy my homework. I did not think it was a good i_dea__ for him to copy m_ine__.1:Why was it a bad___...Main Products
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Trade Terms: FOB, CFR, CIF, EXW
Trade Terms: FOB
Trade Terms: FOB, CFR, CIF, EXW
Trade Terms: FOB
Trade Terms: FOB, CFR, CIF, CIP, CPT, EXW
Trade Terms: By sea
Trade Terms: FOB, CIF
Contact Details
4F, Building 7, Optical Valley International Headquarters Industrial Park, No. 62, Optical Valley Road, WUHAN, PR. CHINA
Telephone:
to view contact details
Contact Person:
Sales Manager
Department:
International Trade Department
Multi-Language Showroom:
Hubei, China
Last Login Date: Jul 30, 2015
Account Registered in: 2011
Business Type: Manufacturer
Product Categories
Or you can:
SUPPLIER GUIDE
App for Buyer:
Multi-Language:
Focus Technology:bloodsugartester | Family-fun happens every day at Walt Disney World}

我要回帖

更多关于 xd股票是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信