麻烦关一下灯 谢谢帮忙翻译下,谢谢qwq

这几个句子麻烦高手帮忙翻译一下,谢谢1.ifting the heavy box, I suddenly understood that no matter how negative his words had seemed, nothing could erase his concrete act of filling the box, piece by piece, ever since I left him.2.As I _百度作业帮
这几个句子麻烦高手帮忙翻译一下,谢谢1.ifting the heavy box, I suddenly understood that no matter how negative his words had seemed, nothing could erase his concrete act of filling the box, piece by piece, ever since I left him.2.As I
这几个句子麻烦高手帮忙翻译一下,谢谢1.ifting the heavy box, I suddenly understood that no matter how negative his words had seemed, nothing could erase his concrete act of filling the box, piece by piece, ever since I left him.2.As I look back, it’s clear that he had deliberately kept all of that hidden from us to avoid spoiling our fun3.As the years went by, his expressions of doubt in response to my unspoken pleas for a father’s blind faith became predictable.4.I remember how that social worker would poke around the house, wrinkling her nose at the coal dust on the chilly linoleum floor, shaking her head at the bugs crawling over the dirty dishes in the sink5.We would stand out there on the back porch and hand out the food like we were in charge of helping . and then we would take the food they brought us in return.6.Poor is a state of mind you never grow out of, but being broke is just a temporary condition7.Probably not since Donald Barthelme began publishing in the 1960s had a story writer generated such a fuss in the literary world
1.抬起盒子的一瞬间,我忽然理解了不管他的话听上去有多么消极,没有什么能够抹去他一片片填满盒子的具体动作,即使我离开了他2.当我回想时,清晰的明白他已经不经意的记住了全部那些,为避免破坏我们快乐而被隐藏的的事情麻烦大家帮忙翻译一下这首歌的歌词,谢谢了^-^_百度知道
麻烦大家帮忙翻译一下这首歌的歌词,谢谢了^-^
Desperado,why don't you come to your senses?You been out ridin'fences for so long nowOh,you're a hard one ,but I know that you've got your reasonsthese things that are pleasin' you will hurt you somehowDon't you draw the queen of diamonds ,boyshe'll beat you if she's ableYou know the queen of hearts is always your best betNow it seems珐盯粹故诔嘎达霜惮睛 to me some fine thingsHave been laid upon your tableBut you only want the ones that you can't getDesperado,oh,you ain't gettin' no
youngerYour pain and your hunger they're drivin' you homeAnd freedom,oh freedom well that's just some people talkin'You're prisoners walkin' through this world all aloneDon't you feet get clod in the wintertimeThe sky won't snow and the sun won't shineIt's hard to tell the night time from the dayYou're losin' all your highs and lowsAin't it funny how the feelin' goes awayDesperado,why don't you come to your sensesCome down from your fences, open the gateIt may be rainin', but there's a rainbow above youYou better let somebody love you(Let somebody love you)You better let somebody love youBefore it's too late
提问者采纳
是Westlife(西城男孩)唱的-《Desperado》亡命之徒,以下是歌词中英对照:)~Desperado,why don't you come to your senses? 亡命之徒,为什么你还没清醒?You been out ridin'fences for so long now 你在围墙边呆了好久(意指这个人不碰爱情,一直维持在旁观看)Oh,you're a hard one ,啊,真的很难劝动你but I know that you've got your reasons 但是我知道你有你的理由these things that are pleasin' you will hurt you somehow 那些令人开心的事总能伤害你Don't you draw the queen o珐盯粹故诔嘎达霜惮睛f diamonds ,boy.男孩,不要去惹钻石的皇后(扑克牌里的方块queen),意指很闪耀的女生. she'll beat you if she's able 她会使你的生活很难受,如果她可以的话You know the queen of hearts is always your best bet 你知道红心queen是你最好的赌注,(指应该寻找爱你的,你爱的女生)Now it seems to me some fine things Have been laid upon your table 在我看来,你的面前有很多选择But you only want the ones that you can't get但你只要你得不到的那些. Desperado,oh,you ain't gettin' no younger 亡命之徒啊,你已不再年轻Your pain and your hunger they're drivin' you home 你的痛苦和饥饿,把你赶回到原点And freedom,oh freedom well that's just some people talkin' 噢,自由,自由,那只是有些人说的You're prisoners walkin' through this world all alone 你是孤独闯世界的囚犯Don't you feet get clod in the wintertime 难道冬天时,你的双脚不冷吗?The sky won't snow and the sun won't shine 天空不会下雪,太阳也不会照耀It's hard to tell the night time from the day白天和黑夜无法分清 You're losin' all your highs and lows你在失去开心和低落的感觉Ain't it funny how the feelin' goes away你不觉得失去那种感觉很奇怪吗? Desperado,why don't you come to your senses亡命之徒啊,你为什么不清醒 Come down from your fences, open the gate 从围栏上下来,打开你(心中的)闸门吧It may be rainin', but there's a rainbow above you 现在也许在下雨,但你的头上有一道彩虹You better let somebody love you(Let somebody love you) Before it's too late在一切都太迟之前,最好让她爱上你.
提问者评价
thank you,但是为什么desperado是那个意思呢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Desperado,why don't you come to your senses?
You been out ridin'fences for so long now
Oh,you're a hard one ,but I know that you've got your reasons
these things that are pleasin' you will hurt you somehow
Don't you draw the queen of diamonds ,boy
she'll beat you if she's able
You know the queen of hearts is always your best bet
Now it seems to me some fine things
Have been laid upon your table
But you only want the ones that you can't get
Desperado,oh,you ain't gettin' no younger
Your pain and your hunger they're drivin' you home
And freedom,oh freedom well that's just some people talkin'
You're prisoners walkin' through this...
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译:我可以转载你的影片到一个中国论坛上吗?QwQ不要自动翻译器翻译的,谢谢惹!!_百度知道
求翻译:我可以转载你的影片到一个中国论坛上吗?QwQ不要自动翻译器翻译的,谢谢惹!!
我有更好的答案
Could I transship your movie to a Chinese BBS? QWQ
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
自动翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁能求一下新撰组默秘录和血魂录的全集翻译吗QWQ实在找不到了_百度知道
能求一下新撰组默秘录和血魂录的全集翻译吗QWQ实在找不到了
提问者采纳
已发送。请注意查收。
提问者评价
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
血魂的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁麻烦帮忙英语翻译一下下面的句子,谢谢各位大神~_百度知道
麻烦帮忙英语翻译一下下面的句子,谢谢各位大神~
所以我想确认一下,这25个盒子我们都要做成4:很抱歉想再次和您确认一下英语翻译,一个是4.8cm.5cm 的吗,因为工厂告诉我这款盒子我们曾做过两种尺寸.5cm 一次是5
提问者采纳
the other one is 5;d like to double check with you about the box size.5cm. So I&#39. The facotry told me that we have two size for this kind of box? 根据英语的习惯用法和思维方式, 确认尺寸是为避免误会与麻烦,是必须的, one is 4,所以我开头没用sorryI'd like to check with you if this 25 units of boxes will be 4.5cm.8cm,不应该抱歉
提问者评价
其他类似问题
因为工厂告诉我这款盒子我们曾做过两种尺寸.5cm.8cm,这25个盒子我们都要做成4.所以我想确认一下.8cm. As the staff of our factory informs.5cm很抱歉想再次和您确认一下.5cm 一次是5, while the other is 5, we have made this style of box in two sizes previously.5cm 的吗, so please confirm whether we should make all these 25 boxes in the size of 4?Thanks & Best Regards?&希望可以帮到你纯手写,一个是4, one is 4,&Sorry, I would like to confirm with you again
来自团队:
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 麻烦关一下灯 谢谢 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信