以我的地图,撰写一篇小短文60词左右的英语小短文,加翻译

幽默英语小短文60词左右,带翻译._百度知道
幽默英语小短文60词左右,带翻译.
提问者采纳
  “我想让你坦率地说我到底得了什么病。第一, your weight wants reducing by nearly fifty pounds,“我们只算现金和信用卡,&m an artist---the doctor lives downstairs, I'Only cs wrong with me. &quot,如果您要用上十分之一的胭脂和口红,我有三件事要对你说;  He surveyed her from head to foot。”Only cash and credit cards    When a man called a motel and asked how much they charged for  ve just threI&#39。    “小孩儿算不算呢, bouncing into the room, & the man asked."第二, &I want you to say frankly what&#39,您的美貌将会改变, your beauty could be improved if you used about one tenth as much rouge and lipstick。”服务员回答.    &Madam,旅馆的工作人员回答说 房租的多少取决于房间的大小和住客的人数?&quot.&quot,&quot. AD he said at length. Second,我是一位画家——医生住在楼下. First:“太太,先生.& D  
医生住在楼下  “医生”她冲进屋后大声说道. &quot。”  他从头到脚打量打量她.    &quot,然后大声说。    “不算, sir,您的体重需要减少大约50磅。第三, the clerk told him that the rates depend on room size aNo,&  
只算现金和信用卡    一个人打电话给一家汽车旅馆询问房租?”那人问道The doctor lives downstairs  & replied the clerk
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
The World's Greatest Swordsman
At an exhibition of the world's best swordsman, the third-place fencer took the stage. A fly was released, and with an arc of his sword he cut the fly in half. The crowd cheered. Then the second-place man sliced a fly into quarters. A hush fell in anticipation of the world's greatest swordsman.
His blade came down in a mighty arc - but the insect continued on its way! The crowd was aghast. The greatest swordsman had missed his target completely, yet he continued to smile.
&Why are you so happy?& someone yelled. &You missed!&
&Ah,& replied the swordsman, &you weren't watching very carefully. They fly lives,...
您可能关注的推广
英语小短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁写一篇关于周末的英文文章60个词左右_百度知道
写一篇关于周末的英文文章60个词左右
提问者采纳
had my happiest weekend whith my family.We had a great barbecue with some friends who we met there,my father took us to the seaside by his car.My mother and my brother went fishing and had a lot of fun.We returned home at sunset.We swam and went surfing,we enjoyed this weekend so much.It was a funny day.Although we were tired.I thought I had never enjoyed better sunshine in my entire life that afternoon.In the early morning
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文文章的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇英语小作文,60词左右,写卧室的,(加翻译)
这么简单还来提问,自己怎么写不出来啊
不会写,呵呵,我是应付入学考试和分班考试,我自己写的不好,所以让大家帮帮我,谢了,帮忙写一下,记得加翻译~~
。。。。。。。。。。。。。
能帮忙写一下吗?
I have a bedroom,it is not very lagre but very nice.There is a bed in the middle of my bedroom,and a desk near my bed,a lamp on the desk,there are many different kinds of books on the desk too.On the wall,there is a big pictuer of my family,my mother,my father,my little sister and I are all in it.
我有一个不大但是很漂亮的卧室,在卧室中间是我的床,在床旁边是一张书桌,书桌上有一盏台灯,书桌上还有很多不同种类的书籍。在墙上挂着一张大的全家福照片,里面有我的妈妈,我的爸爸,我的小妹和我。
PS:鉴于你现在是升初中,作文中没有用到高级词汇,是按照初级水平写的。
不过提醒你一句,如果连这么简单的作文都不会写或者不愿意写的话,你的英语学习很成问题。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一篇英语小作文60词左右,写教室的(加翻译)谢了!
联盟巨猩t4
I am in class 3 at the grade four,I want to introduce our classroom today,our classroom very of nattiness,there is one speaking a table,40 lesson table,stick "like study,every day upward" on the wall of classroom eight big words.I realized a teacher here of persevering,heading in work of student,I like our classroom.我在四年级三班,今天我想介绍一下我们的教室,我们的教室非常的整洁,有一张讲桌,四十张课桌,教室的墙壁上贴着“好好学习,天天向上”八个大字.在这里我体会到了老师的孜孜不倦,学生的埋头苦干,我喜欢我们的教室.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Our classroom is big and bright.It is a nice and clean classroom. There are three big windows and two doors. The big blackboard is on the front wall. There is a teacher's desk in the front of the clas...
扫描下载二维码当前位置:
>>>书面表达。 请以Star Shopping Mall为题,根据以下信息写一篇60-..
书面表达。
&&&&&& 请以Star Shopping Mall为题,根据以下信息写一篇60-80词的小短文,可适当发挥,切忌逐字翻译。要点如下: &&&&& 1. 我家附近有个名叫Star的购物中心; &&&&& 2. 有三层。营业时间从早八点到晚十点; &&&&& 3. 一层出售各种服装,是女士所爱;二层出售各种食品;三层是孩子们的游乐场; &&&&& 4. 商品物美价廉,工作人员态度好; &&&&& 5. 它真是个购物的好去处。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Star Shopping Mall _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
题型:写作题难度:偏难来源:江苏期中题
&&&&&There is a Star Shopping Mall near my home. It's very big. It has three floors. It opens at 8 a.m. and closes at 10 p.m. There are lots of clothes shops on the ground floor. They are great for women. You can buy different kinds of food on the second floor. There are many children on the third floor because they can play games there. Things over there are very nice and cheap. The workers in it are polite and friendly. They are happy to answer your questions. So it's a really good place to go to. 答案不唯一
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“书面表达。 请以Star Shopping Mall为题,根据以下信息写一篇60-..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文:即是对作文要求中有提纲限定或叫做提纲提示,要求作文内容中包括提纲内容的一种作文形式。提纲作文注意:1. 仔细阅读有关提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,明确有哪些要点。 2. 提纲是文章的总体框架,要在提纲的范围内进行分析、构思和想象。要依据提示情景或词语,&& 按照一定逻辑关系来写。 3. 根据要表达的内容确定句子的时态、语态;语言表达要符合英语习惯。
发现相似题
与“书面表达。 请以Star Shopping Mall为题,根据以下信息写一篇60-..”考查相似的试题有:
27004011598786549286936301947318262}

我要回帖

更多关于 撰写一篇小短文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信