为您推荐:
其他2条回答
用百度翻译权利
这个还要打过去
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译一下,不要翻译软件上的结果,人性化一点~~Let's Have Fun 2
Sandy: Excuse me. Is there a gift shop near here?
Man: I'm sorry?
Sandy: Where is the gift shop?
Man: Oh, the gift shop!
Go straight two blocks and turn right.
You can find it on your left.
Man: Well, let's see...
Can you see that white building?
Sandy: Yes, I can.
Man: It's next to that building.
Sandy: Thanks a lot.
How's the weather in Ellia?
Let's Have Fun 1
Mom: Oh, look at those clouds!
Dad: But it's going to be fine in a minute.
Sandy: Can we go out to meet Tino's friend?
Mom: Yes. But don't go too far.
Sandy: All right, Mom.
Sandy: Oh, I felt a drop of rain.
Billy: That's okay. It's not raining very hard.
Look! Tino likes to play in the rain.
Winky: How's the weather in Ellia?
Billy: It's warm and dry in the spring.
Let's Have Fun 2
Sandy: Oh, look! The sun is coming out!
Winky: Does it rain in Ellia?
Billy: Yes, it does. We have lots of rain in the winter.
Winky: Which season do you like best?
Sandy: I like summer best. Summer is good for swimming.
Sandy: Oh, it's pouring now. Let's go there and dry off. I got very wet.
How are you feeling now?
Let's Have Fun 1
Dongdong: Hey, Billy! How was your vacation?
Billy: It was fantastic. Oh, this is for you.
Dongdong: Wow, it's a model of Wonder Land.
Sandy: Achoo!
Billy: How are you feeling now?
Sandy: I don't feel well.
Dongdong: What's wrong with you?
Sandy: I have a slight fever and a runny nose.
Dongdong: Sorry to hear that.
Take care of yourself, Sandy.
Sandy: Thanks.
Let's Have Fun 2
Sandy: Saturday August 20. Fine
We came back here to Ellia today.Wonder Land!
It was a wonderful planet. Tino's friend, Winky showed us all around the planet.
We went to the amusement park in Wonder Land.It was exciting. We visited the museum, too. There were lots of interesting things. Sometimes it rained a lot. I had a slight fever, but I'm getting better.
Well, anyway, the summer vacation is over.
Tomorrow I'll tell the class about my trip.
Let's Have Fun 2 Sandy:Excuse me.Is there a gift shop near here?Man:I'm sorry?Sandy:请问,附近有没有礼品店?Man:你说什么?Sandy:Where is the gift shop?礼品店在哪里?Man:Oh,the gift shop!Go straight two blocks and turn right.You can find it on your left.哦,礼品店!直走两个街口右转.礼品店就在你的左手边.Man:Well,let's see...好吧,让我们看看.Can you see that white building?Sandy:Yes,I can.你能看见白色的大楼吗?Sandy:是的,我看得见.Man:It's next to that building.Sandy:Thanks a lot.它在那栋楼的边上.Sandy:Lesson 6 How's the weather in Ellia?Let's Have Fun 1 Mom:Oh,look at those clouds!哦,看看这些云!Dad:But it's going to be fine in a minute.但是马上就会天晴的.Sandy:Can we go out to meet Tino's friend?我们能去见Tino的朋友吗?Mom:Yes.But don't go too far.可以,但是别走太远.Sandy:All right,Mom.好的妈妈.Sandy:Oh,I felt a drop of rain.哦,我感到下了一滴雨.Billy:That's okay.It's not raining very hard.Look!Tino likes to play in the rain.没关系的,雨不是很大 .看,Tino喜欢在雨里玩耍.Winky:How's the weather in Ellia?Ellia的天气怎么样?Billy:It's warm and dry in the spring.春天很暖和而且干燥.Let's Have Fun 2 Sandy:Oh,look!The sun is coming out!哦,快看!太阳出来了.Winky:Does it rain in Ellia?Ellia下雨吗?Billy:Yes,it does.We have lots of rain in the winter.是的,冬天会有很多雨水.Winky:Which season do you like best?你最喜欢哪个季节?Sandy:I like summer best.Summer is good for swimming.我最喜欢夏天.夏天适合游泳.Sandy:Oh,it's pouring now.Let's go there and dry off.I got very wet.哦,现在开始下大了.我们去那里避避雨.我快湿透了.Lesson 7 How are you feeling now?Let's Have Fun 1 Dongdong:Hey,Billy!How was your vacation?嘿,Billy!你假期过得怎么样?Billy:It was fantastic.Oh,this is for you.太棒了.哦,这个是给你的.Dongdong:Wow,it's a model of Wonder Land.哇!是Wonder Land的模型!Sandy:Achoo!阿嚏!Billy:How are you feeling now?你感觉怎么样?Sandy:I don't feel well.不是很好.Dongdong:What's wrong with you?你怎么了?Sandy:I have a slight fever and a runny nose.我有一点点发烧而且在流鼻涕.Dongdong:Sorry to hear that.Take care of yourself,Sandy.哦,听你这么说我很难过.好好照顾自己Sandy.Sandy:Thanks.Let's Have Fun 2 Sandy:Saturday August 20.Fine 周六,8月20,天晴We came back here to Ellia today.Wonder Land!It was a wonderful planet.我们今天回到了Ellia.仙境!那是个棒极了的星球.Tino's friend,Winky showed us all around the planet.Tino的朋友Winky带我们参观了星球.We went to the amusement park in Wonder Land.It was exciting.We visited the museum,too.我们去了仙境的主题公园.太有趣了.我们还去了博物馆.There were lots of interesting things.Sometimes it rained a lot.那里有很多有趣的东西.有时候,会下很多雨.I had a slight fever,but I'm getting better.Well,anyway,the summer vacation is over.我还有点发烧,但是我在好转.好了,不管怎么样,暑假结束了.Tomorrow I'll tell the class about my trip.明天我会和我的同学说说我的旅行.有问题可以提问哦.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
游戏2桑迪:对不起。这附近有礼品店吗?男人:我很抱歉吗?桑迪:礼品店在哪里?男:噢,礼品店!直走两个街区右转。你可以在你的左边找到它。男:好,让我们看看…你能看见那栋白楼吗?桑迪:是的,我可以。男:这是隔壁。桑迪:谢谢。6课的天气如何Ellia吗?游戏1妈妈:哦,看那些云!爸爸:但是它会在瞬间被罚款...
扫描下载二维码帮忙翻译一下!!!_英文翻译吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:5,332贴子:
帮忙翻译一下!!!收藏
Organizations and societies rely on fines and rewards to harness people’s self-interest in the service of the common good. The threat of a ticket keeps drivers in line, and the promise of a bonus inspires high performance. But incentives can also backfire, diminishing the very behavior they’re meant to encourage.A generation ago, Richard Titmuss claimed that paying people to donate blood reduced the supply. Economists were skeptical, citing a lack of empirical evidence. But since then, new data and models have prompted a sea change in how economists think about incentives—showing, among other things, that Titmuss was right often enough that businesses should take note.Experimental economists have found that offering to pay women for donating blood decreases the number willing to donate by almost half, and that letting them contribute the payment to charity reverses the effect. Consider another example: When six day-care centers in Haifa, Israel, began fining parents for late pickups, the number of tardy parents doubled. The fine seems to have reduced their ethical obligation to avoid inconveniencing the teachers and led them to think of lateness as simply a commodity they could purchase.Dozens of recent experiments show that rewarding self-interest with economic incentives can backfire when they undermine what Adam Smith called “the moral sentiments.” The psychology here has eluded blackboard economists, but it will be no surprise to people in business: When we take a job or buy a car, we are not only trying to get stuff—we are also trying to be a certain kind of person. People desire to be esteemed by others and to be seen as ethical and dignified. And they don’t want to be taken for suckers. Rewarding blood donations may backfire because it suggests that the donor is less interested in being altruistic than in making a buck. Incentives also run into trouble when they signal that the employer mistrusts the employee or is greedy. Close supervision of workers coupled with pay for performance is textbook economics—and a prescription for sullen employees.Perhaps most important, incentives affect what our actions signal, whether we’re being self-interested or civic-minded, manipulated or trusted, and they can imply—sometimes wrongly—what motivates us. Fines or public rebukes that appeal to our moral sentiments by signaling social disapproval (think of littering) can be highly effective. But incentives go wrong when they offend or diminish our ethical sensibilities.This does not mean it’s impossible to appeal to self-interested and ethical motivations at the same time—just that efforts to do so often fail. Ideally, policies support socially valued ends not only by harnessing self-interest but also by encouraging public-spiritedness. The small tax on plastic grocery bags enacted in Ireland in 2002 that resulted in their virtual elimination appears to have had such an effect. It punished offenders monetarily while conveying a moral message. Carrying a plastic bag joined wearing a fur coat in the gallery of antisocial anachronisms.Understanding why Irish shoppers responded positively to the fine, unlike Haifa parents, is the next challenge. How to reliably design synergistic incentives will be a hot topic for behavioral economists in the coming years. Meanwhile, organizational and social policy makers would do well to examine their incentive systems to see whether they’re unwittingly encouraging the opposite of the behavior they desire.
当今社会,一些组织通过奖罚制度与大众的利己主义抗衡,鼓励更多的人服务公益事业。交通罚单督促司机依法行车,相应的福利政策激励大众关心公益。但奖励措施也会产生事与愿违的效果,与他们期望的结果背道而驰。
前人——理查德-蒂特马斯就曾说“掏钱买血只会减少血源”,经济学家以缺乏实验性证据为由对此持怀疑观点。但自那时起,新的数据、模型的不断涌现——充分证实了蒂特马斯的说法——“交易”应被重视,在经济学家关于奖励措施的认识里激起千层浪。
经济学家在一项针对女性的实验中发现,支付钱让其捐血减少了捐血人数的一半,而在慈善方面完全达到相反的效果。再例如:海法(以色列港市)的六所日间托儿所曾有规定接送孩子迟到的家长将会被罚款,结果迟到的家长增加了一倍。如此看来,罚款从心理上减轻了家长对老师帮忙多照管孩子的道德负担,让他们把迟到看成是一种通过金钱能买到的商品。
近来的几十个实验都证明,通过经济奖励抗衡利己主义只会事与愿违,挑战亚当-史密斯提出的“道德情操”。纯理论的经济学教授无法理解这种心理,但普通人都知道,我们在选择一份工作或者买一辆车时,所追求的不单是这件东西表面的价值——同时也是在向外界展示我们属于哪类人。每个人都希望得到他人的尊重,且希望别人眼中自己是有品德的、高贵的,他们不想被当成傻瓜。奖惩措施之所以事与愿违,就是因为对捐赠者而言做这件事并非出于无私而是因为金钱。企业的奖惩制度会因给员工传达这样的信息——老板是否不信任自己、是否觉得自己贪婪,而陷入困境。严密的监督结合奖励是教科书式的经济管理,也是让雇员郁闷的根本。
或许更重要的是,奖惩措施会干扰我们做事情的初衷,是出于私利或是热衷公益,被迫的还是因为信任,也会暗示是什么促使我们做这件事,虽然有时这种暗示并非我们的动机。通过对不道德行为(如乱扔垃圾)罚款、公开批评呼吁公民提高公德心能达到效果,奖惩措施却收效甚微因为它挑战甚至是在说我们没有道德情操。
这并不是说利己主义和道德积极性不能共存,只是目前的措施效果常不尽人意。理想地做法,政策不仅要利用利己主义还要通过鼓励公益心来实现社会价值目标。2002年,爱尔兰颁布塑料购物袋税以减少塑料垃圾,能收到实际成效是因为该法令在对违反者罚款的同时传递了一条道德信息:身穿貂皮大衣,手提塑料袋逛街是反社会的不合时宜的人。
接下来的任务,是从爱尔兰购物者不同于海法父母对罚款积极响应事件中汲取经验。如何合理制定协同激励将是未来几年行为经济学家热议的话题。同时,组织及社会政策制定者也应做好对奖惩体系的跟进监督以防止无意识的引导公民走向与初衷相违的方向。
Hope it can help u
very thanks
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或谁来帮忙翻译一下这个歌词~_莆田吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:322,945贴子:
谁来帮忙翻译一下这个歌词~收藏
Kris Allen - No BoundariesSeconds hours so many daysYou know what you want but how long can you waitEvery moment last forever when you feel you've lost your wayWhat if my chances are already goneStarted believing that I could be wrongBut you give me one good reasonTo fight and never walk awaySo here I am still holding on!Every step you climb another mountainEvery breathe is harder to believeYou'll make it through the painWeather the hurricanesTo get to that one thingSo when you think the road is going nowhereJust when you almost gave up on your dreamsThey take it by the hand and show you that you canThere're no boundariesThere're no boundariesI fought until the limit to stand on the edgeWhat if today is as good as it getsI don't know where the future's headingNothing's gonna bring me downI've jumped every bridge and I've run every lineI've risked being saved but I always ariseI always ariseSo here I am still holding on!Every step you climb another mountainEvery breathe is harder to believeYou'll make it through the painWeather the hurricanesTo get to that one thingSo when you think the road is going nowhereJust when you almost gave up on your dreamsThey take it by thier hand and show you that you canYou can go higherYou can go deeperThere are no boundariesAbove and beneath youB-reak every rule coz there's nothing between youand your dreamsEvery step you climb another mountainEvery breathe is harder to believeYeah~There're no boundariesThere're no boundariesWith very step you climb another mountainEvery breathe is harder to believeYou'll make it through the painWeather the hurricanesThere're no boundariesThere're no boundariesThere're no boundaries
《盗墓笔记》十年之约,震撼揭秘真实地下世界
Seconds,hours,somanydays/分分秒秒,日复一日You know what you want but how long can you wait/你知道自己的目标,可你还能守候多久Everymoment lasts forever/你感到已迷失方向When you fee lyou've lost your way/每一刻都漫长到没有尽头And what if my chances are already gone/万一我已无获胜的机会,我该怎样Is tarted believing that I could be wrong/我开始怀疑自己可能走错了方向But you gave me one good reason/可你给了我一个充足的理由To fight and never walk away/去奋力拼搏,决不退缩So here&& I am still holding on!/所以我仍在这里苦苦坚持With every step you climb another mountain/你一步一步艰难地越过又一座高山Every breath is harder to believe/每口呼吸都足以令你窒息You'll make it through the pain/你定能挺过所有痛苦的煎熬Weather the hurricanes/经受住暴风雨的洗礼To get to that one thing/去领取那无上的荣耀Just when you think the road is going nowhere/就在你觉得前方无路可走的时候Just when you've almost gave up on your dreams/就在你觉得梦想行将破灭的时候They take you by the hand/他们却将你手握紧And show you that you can/告诉你要相信自己There are noboundaries/你的潜力无限There are noboundaries/你的潜力无限If ought till the limit to stand on the edge/我拼尽全力才站在悬崖边上What if today is as good as it gets/如果今天是最后的机会Don't know where the future's heading/真不知我的未来该通往何方But nothing's gonna bring me down/可什么也别想将我阻挡I've jumped every bridge/我跨越过每一道障碍And I've run every line/我突破过每一道封锁I've risked being safe/我拿自己的生命冒险But I always knew why/始终明白其义何在I always knew why/始终明白其义何在So here I am still holding on!/所以我仍在这里苦苦坚持With every step you climb another mountain/你一步一步艰难地越过又一座高山Every breath is harder to believe/每口呼吸都足以令你窒息You'll make it through the pain/你定能挺过所有痛苦的煎熬Weather the hurricanes/经受住暴风雨的洗礼To get to that one thing/去领取那无上的荣耀Just when you think the road is going nowhere/就在你觉得前方无路可走的时候Just when you've almost gave up on your dreams/就在你觉得梦想行将破灭的时候They take you by the hand/他们却将你手握紧And show you that you can/告诉你要相信自己You can go higher/你可以飞得更高You can go deeper/你可以潜得更深There are noboundaries/无论天上还是地下Above and beneath you/都任由你自由驰骋Break every rule/冲破每一条束缚Cause there's nothing between you and your dreams/因为再没有什么能阻挡你去实现自己的梦想With every step you climb another mountain/你一步一步艰难地越过又一座高山Every breath is harder to believe/每口呼吸都足以令你窒息Yeah....There are noboundaries/你的潜力无限There are noboundaries/你的潜力无限With every step you climb another mountain/你一步一步艰难地越过又一座高山Every breath is harder to believe/每口呼吸都足以令你窒息You'll make it through the pain/你定能挺过所有痛苦的煎熬Weather the hurricanes/经受住暴风雨的洗礼There are noboundaries/你的潜力无限There are noboundaries/你的潜力无限There are noboundaries/你的潜力无限
Seconds hours so many days 一分一秒日日夜夜You know what you want but how long can you wait 你知道你需要什么,但你能蛰伏多久Every moment last forever when you feel you've lost your way 当你绝望时,每一秒都如此难熬What if my chances are already gone 是否我的机会早已经错过Started believing that I could be wrong 是否我的决定大错特错But you give me one good reason 但你们给了我最好的理由To fight and never walk away 让我奋战永不退缩So here I am still holding on! 这就是为什么我仍在坚持Every step you climb another mountain 攀登时每一次的迈步Every breathe is harder to believe 路途上每一次大口呼吸You'll make it through the pain 都让我坚信,越过这些伤痛Weather the hurricanes 我必能在暴风雨中幸存To get to that one thing 去取得我想要的一切So when you think the road is going nowhere 当你发现似乎已入绝境Just when you almost gave up on your dreams 几乎要放弃自己的梦想时They take it by the hand and show you that you can 他们搀起你,并让你看到自己的力量There're no boundaries 从没有什么极限There're no boundaries 没有极限I fought until the limit to stand on the edge 我孤军奋战在绝望的边缘What if today is as good as it gets 假如今天如同我的预料I don't know where the future's heading 我不知道未来的标题Nothing's gonna bring me down 没什么能让我退缩I've jumped every bridge and I've run every line 我必须越过所有坎坷,向着成功奔跑I've risked being saved but I always arise 我义无反顾,但我总能幸存I always arise 我必将幸存 So here I am still holding on! 这就是为什么我仍在坚持 Every step you climb another mountain 攀登时每一次的迈步Every breathe is harder to believe 路途上每一次大口呼吸You'll make it through the pain 都让我坚信,越过这些伤痛Weather the hurricanes 我必能在暴风雨中幸存To get to that one thing 去取得我想要的一切So when you think the road is going nowhere 当你发现似乎已入绝境Just when you almost gave up on your dreams 几乎要放弃自己的梦想时They take it by thier hand and show you that you can 他们搀起你,并让你看到自己的力量You can go higher 你可以跳的更高You can go deeper 你可以飞的更远There are no boundaries 从没有什么极限Above and beneath you 你的字典里再无上下限B-reak every rule coz there's nothing between you and your dreams 去打破所有的桎梏,因为没什么能横亘在你与梦想之间 Every step you climb another mountain 攀登时每一次的迈步Every breathe is harder to believe 路途上每一次大口呼吸Yeah~There're no boundaries 从没有什么极限There're no boundaries没有极限With very step you climb another mountain 攀登时每一次的迈步Every breathe is harder to believe 路途上每一次大口呼吸You'll make it through the pain 都让我坚信,越过这些伤痛Weather the hurricanes 我必能在暴风雨中幸存There're no boundaries 从没有什么极限There're no boundaries 从没有什么极限There're no boundaries 没有极限这首歌还有是Adam lambert唱的版本,最初的时候,我喜欢Kris Allen,不过,重复听了A的版本,他有另一种味道,很不错,值得一听。
哇塞,这么多牛人啊
大家在线翻译用的不错我不能理解楼主的智商
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或帮忙翻译一下“产品做好了,您可以拿走”“您的产品我们已经完成了,什么时候给你送去”
翻译一下呀
tfHR07TZ77
您的产品我们已经完成了,什么时候给你送去” 翻译一下呀Your products are done.When shall we ship them?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
We have completed your product, when delivered to you
Your product was completed,you can take it away.
The product have done and you can take away
The products are ready for delivery. Please advise when to send them to you.
Your products are ready, when would like me to send them to you?
Your parts are ready, please kindly advise when is the best time for delivery?
Your product is done, when shall we send it to you?
您的产品我们已经完成了,什么时候给你送去?your products are ready now,when is the delivery supposed to be?
When shall we ship the products to you as we have finished ?
your products are ready now ,when shall we send them to you?
Your products are ready for delivery.When shall we send them to you?
Product is ready and you can take away.
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 暐的简体字帮忙打一下 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信