用方框里词汇的恰当形式完成句子积极急急急急

小题1: civilization&&&&&&&&小题1: goal&&&&&&&&小题1: lightning&&&&&&&小题1:complains小题1: argument&&&&&&&&小题1: arrested&&&&&&&&小题1: receipt&&&&&&&&&小题1:unconscious小题1: straight&&&&&&&&&&&&小题1: forbidden 略
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:听力题
小题1:There is a t______________ in our family that we have a party on New Year’s Eve.小题2:Things fall to the ground because of the earth’s ________________. 小题3: All the children felt e_______________ after a long journey.小题4:The custom of arranged marriages still ___________(存在) in many countries.小题5:As is known to all, smoking is h______________ to people’s health.小题6:Air is a m_________________ of gases.小题7:To succeed, we must __________________ (结合) talent with hard work.小题8:Children are supposed to avoid watching v_______________ programmes and video games, which are possible to cause them to become more aggressive.小题9:I know you don’t like her but try not to make it so ______________ (明显).小题10:The actor’s performance left a strong i_________________ on the director.
题型:单选题
mankind&&A.machine B.bankC.rankD.language
He left the monastery and s_____________ lived as a hermit (隐居士) for six years.小题1:The color scheme (方案)& for this room was determined by an i_____________ decorator.小题2:Hong Kong teenagers i_____________ some pop stars more than their own parents, according to a university survey.小题3:It was reported that radiation had been found in d_____________ vegetables after the ministry in China ordered radiation tests on food and water at the end of March in 14 mainland regions.小题4:Exports to China are an e_____________ part of the US economy because China is their third-largest export market and is growing faster than many other major destinations for American manufactured goods and farm products.小题5:When dealing with the writing in SAT, sometimes students are in a dilemma whether they should just mention the merits of their own country or be more c_____________.小题6:When you are wandering alongside the narrow streets with some traditional structures on both sides in Wuzhen, you can still p_____________ the cultural profundity (底蕴) of this entire ancient town..小题7:It remains a crucial task for the Chinese government to g_____________ the public security in the coming period due to the country's fast-changing social structure. 小题8:Enjoying a wild climate and four d_____________ seasons, the environment of Luohe, a city in Henan Province is peaceful and elegant.小题9:Funerals are becoming a financial burden for many families across the nation, as they seek to provide eternal s_____________ for their dearly departed loved ones.
小题1:Man should be _____(仁慈的),because man is different from animals.小题2:Come and see me at your ______(方便).小题3:The injured man is _____(预计)to recover in a month.小题4:She helped me with my English without ______(犹豫)小题5:Lack of skills _____(注定)him to live a poor life.小题6:We talked as if we were old& _____(相识)小题7:The young man ____(抢劫)her of her bag yesterday.小题8:Can you think of the _____(可供选择的事物) we would use today?小题9:The earthquake _____(中断) all the traffic in the area.小题10:_____ (假定)it rains tomorrow,what shall we do?
小题1: The doctor said that you are o_________, so you’d better have a healthy diet and try your best to lose your weight.&&&&&&&&&&&&小题2: We must l______ the expense to what we can afford.&&&&小题3:. Hearing that songs always r_____ me of my childhood.&&小题4: I will c_____ my teacher about the problem.&&&&&&&&&小题5:I am _________ ( 盼望着 )seeing you again.&&&&小题6: She set up the charitable funds _________(纪念) her father.&&小题7:The naughty boy loves _________(恶作剧) others.&&小题8:You should ______(删减) what you wrote in your paper to 3,000 words.&&小题9: She was deeply _______.(负债)&&&&&&&小题10: My father knows clearly that smoking is bad for his health, but he just cannot______(戒除,远离)it.
1.&To save time. I suggest taking a _______(直达的) flight to NY.2.&We are hoping our government will ________ (降低)the prices of houses.3.&I enjoy watching my daughter playing on the _______(秋千)in the park.4.&At present, there’s no certain c______ for this disease.5.&Mike suddenly a___________ that he would marry Anna.6.&Everybody should learn to s_________ against difficulties.7.&Water p_______ by all kinds of industrial wastes is not suitable for use.8.&After 90-minute’s playing, we d_______ the other team.9.& Because they found what he said was c________, most of them took his advice after attending his lecture.10.& As winter a_________, the weather becomes colder.
根据下列句子及所给单词的首字母,在答题卷上按题号写出各单词的正确形式(每空限填一词)。1. For v______ reasons, she gave up her job as a nurse.2. You can buy many s______ in every place of interest. 3. Mr. Bean likes working on c______ because he loves to make people laugh.4. The a______ stayed up, but the kids went to bed.5. The scientist a________ the milk and found that it contained too much water.6. Dr. Sun Yat-sen was one of the most o________ leaders in Chinese history. 7. He didn’t speak, but with a g______ he told me to follow him. 8. Most members of the committee were in favo only a m_______ were &against it.9. If I drink too much red wine, my c______ go all red.10. The v_____ of the landslide accident in Taiwan are mostly from Guangdong. 11. Many people went to America hoping to make a f_______ there. 12. I turned the h________ and opened the door..
根据中文或首字母的提示填入单词,注意单词的正确形式(每题1分;共10分)1. There was a sign in the window of his restaurant: “C______ are God!”.2. His English was so l ______ that he couldn’t even tell the foreign friend where he was from.3. To be honest, I was not on the_____(现场) when the accident happened.4. As far as I know, he has a g_______ for business.5. Because of the _____ (到场) of the famous football star, everyone cheered up.6. The disease is s__________ quickly, so we must do what we can to stop it.7. At first she didn’t like English but g__________ she is interested in it.8. What she saw t____________ her and she had bad dreams every night after that.9. The US President Obama said he was_____(给......极深地印象))at the Great Wall.10. You run first and I can easily catch up with you w_______ 50 meters.用括号里所给单词的适当形式完成句子_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
用括号里所给单词的适当形式完成句子
上传于||文档简介
&&用​括​号​里​所​给​单​词​的​适​当​形​式​完​成​句​子
大小:3.49KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“用所给单词的适当形式完成句子。【小题1】We’r...”,相似的试题还有:
用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空
【小题1】We are going to do more exercise _________ (keep) fit.【小题2】I am going to ___________ (be) a doctor when I grow up.【小题3】I’m going to practice __________ (play) the guitar every day.【小题4】When did you learn __________ (play) the violin?【小题5】—Shall we go to the movies tonight? —That_________ (sound) interesting.
用所给单词的适当形式完成句子。(共10小题,每小题1分)【小题1】We’re going on holiday soon,_________ (probable) next month.【小题2】My mother encouraged me ________ (take) part in the football game.【小题3】Mo Yan is a very_______ (success) writer and he got the Nobel Prize in literature (文学).【小题4】I like _________ (France) food, so my mother often goes to buy it for me.【小题5】A _________ (receive) is a person who receives something.【小题6】--- I said “Good morning” to him, but he didn't return the _______ (greet). --- Maybe he didn't hear you.【小题7】Why not _______ (come) to my house and watch movies with me?【小题8】After the man finished _______ (ski), he went to a restaurant and had a good meal.【小题9】The teacher wrote the __________ (safe) rules on a piece of paper and put it on the wall.【小题10】--- I have so much homework ________(do).--- Me too. We have no time to play again.
请用所给单词的适当形式完成句子【小题1】My&sister&dreams&of&_______(become)&a&great&doctor&in&the&future.【小题2】It’s&good&for&your&_______&(healthy)&to&eat&more&vegetables&and&less&meat.【小题3】We&were&_______(deep)&moved&by&the&story&of&Snow&White.【小题4】Many&students&find&it&       (bore)&to&play&computer&games&all&day.【小题5】The&evening&party&will&be&held&on&the&________(three)&Friday&of&next&month.【小题6】I’ll&return&the&book&to&Miss&Yang&as&soon&as&she&_________&(come)&back.【小题7】I&found&my&purse&_______(miss)&this&morning.【小题8】What&happened&to&Jim?&He&has&drunk&five&______&(glass)&of&wine.【小题9】Tom&and&Lily&had&great&fun&_______(climb)&the&LianHua&Mountain&last&weekend.【小题10】I&can’t&agree&with&you&______.(much)用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,和根据中文,完成句子&
幸福wan1192
1.yourself2.Finally3.interest4.them5.more6.amazing7.traffic8.wonderful9.made10.excited1.invite my uncle to my birthday party2.more than ten places of interst,enjoy yourself 3.in person,can't believe my eyes4.learn a lot,different cultures5.put,on your homepage
1.shining2.took3.traffic4.interesting5.arrived6.made7.really8.model9.believe10.page
已经回答了呀!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 就急急急急急急 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信