请写一篇英文短文介绍家人的英语短文你的家人最喜爱的奥林匹克运动项目,并说明原因

请根据以下提示写一篇100词左右的英语短文介绍你最喜欢的乒乓球运动员---2011年世乒男单冠军张继科
请根据以下提示写一篇100词左右的英语短文介绍你最喜欢的乒乓球运动员---2011年世乒男单冠军张继科 5
ZHANG Jike,Male ,Was born in February 16, 1988,Is the Chinese male pingpong players,A native of Shandong ProvinceAggressive play, technology strong, be regarded as Chinese table tennis star of the future.Zhang Jike was in 2008 after rising from the newcomer, and Malone, Xu Xin became the Chinese table tennis team emerging forces.His style of designer, technical and tactical use of reasonable, with superior technology, attack and defense.,& Holland World Table Tennis Championships in Rotterdam won the men's singles champion in 2011,.On May 15, 2011.
张继科,日,男,是中国男子乒乓球运动员,籍贯山东省打法凶悍,技术较强,被视作是中国乒乓球未来的新星。张继科是2008年后冒起的新人,与马龙、许昕成为中国乒乓球队新兴的势力。他的打法刚柔并重,技战术运用合理,反手技术出众,攻防得宜。日,2011荷兰鹿特丹世乒赛获得男单冠军。
其他回答 (1)
英语一向不行、恕我无能为力
等待您来回答
外语领域专家假如你和家人在上周去了桂林旅游,请根据表格写一篇英语短文,介绍一下你的旅游经历.词数爱60个左右.
假如你和家人在上周去了桂林旅游,请根据表格写一篇英语短文,介绍一下你的旅游经历.词数爱60个左右.
How was your trip ?
Wonderful.
How did you go to Guilin?
How long did you stay there? For five days.
What did you see there? Green hills,clear water,
strange caves
What did you do? Go boating on Lijiang River
What did you eat? Guilin rice noodles
发现不够60词...我改一下吧.
第二句改成这样吧.When I got there, I saw many ...(后面照写)
后面的It's wonderful. 语法错了.改成It'was a wonderful trip.
再加上一句 I will never forget it.
53个..好点了.
I went to Guilin by train with my family last week.I cloud see many Green hills,clear water and strange caves .We stayed there for five days.We went boating on Lijiang River and ate Guilin rice noodles .It's wonderful.
等待您来回答
外语领域专家写一篇你最喜欢的球类运动英语短文_百度知道
写一篇你最喜欢的球类运动英语短文
简要介绍其发明过程以及这种运动给你带来什么好处。至少三点。80词左右,
提问者采纳
写一篇你最喜欢的球类运动英语短文,您的学费将受到银行的监管,让您学得放心,在上面不仅可以发布搜索信息,笔墙逃煊虻闹Ц侗, 即将推出的“步步,秀才网还和多个银行合作建立学费托管帐户,秀才网还不错啊,
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Ok,Every afternoon, My favourite sport is swimming, teachers some questions on swimming and he always help me very much, My parents say I will have a good health if I insist swimming in a right way,My favourite sport-swimmingHello, If you also like swimming,s enjoy it!, I think you do! I also do,that&#39, When I swim, It makes me comfortable,E,please contact me and let&#39, the small fishes often play with me and kiss my foot too,s all, So I always ask my P, I go swimming in our small river, everyone! Do you have a favourtie sport item,
球类运动的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请写一篇不少于50词的短文,描写全家人的兴趣爱好
英语书面表达_百度知道
请写一篇不少于50词的短文,描写全家人的兴趣爱好
英语书面表达
提问者采纳
Hello,everyone!My name is ?? I have a happy family.And there are four people in my family.We have differents likes and dislikes.My mother likes going shopping,but she dislikes playing sports.So she's very heavry.My father likes fishing.My brother likes eating.They both dislike watching TV.I like reading.But I dislike playing basketball!事后加我一点悬赏分哦!!!!!
其他类似问题
兴趣爱好的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请用英语写一篇60词左右的短文,介绍你最好的朋友(best friend),并说明你喜欢他(她)的原因.
请用英语写一篇60词左右的短文,介绍你最好的朋友(best friend),并说明你喜欢他(她)的原因.
my best friend is lili.She is --years old,her name is---.we come from a same grade,same class.She is a beautiful girl,she has a medium height,and long hair.She is good at English,and she often help me with my study.She is our montior,and she is clever,she often help other student wh was in diffcult.
等待您来回答
外语领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 一篇短文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信