以及我很抱歉的声音,如果种不好
它的,只是我担心因为我很担心,你让我下来
因为我爱你爱你爱你!
的感言:好烦的歌词哦~!!!
等待您来回答
外语领域专家看看这段话什么意思 - 论文投稿 - 小木虫 - 学术 科研 第一站
&& 查看话题
看看这段话什么意思
In checking your manuscript submitted to Journal of Zoo and Wildlife Medicine it has come to our attention that the following must be addressed before we can begin the peer review process.
Please follow 。。。。 format. Please use Americanized english throughout your manuscript. Please review format of author listing section. Authors are listed sequentially rather than vertically and use the appropriate punctuation mark. Please upload your revised manuscript using the link below:
特别是&&Authors are listed sequentially rather than vertically and use the appropriate punctuation mark. 这句&&
这是 投稿关于格式的要求The first page of each manuscript must include, from top to bottom in distinct appropriate groupings, the running head (RH:), title, names of authors with appropriate degrees, addresses with institutions, (including city, state, zip code, and country), and the name, address, telephone numbers and e-mail address of the person to whom editorial correspondence should be sent. The running head (an abbreviated title consisting of no more than 45 characters, including spaces) in all capital letters appears above the title. The title of the manuscript is listed entirel abbreviations are not permitted. The title should be as brief as possible, should state the principal finding, and should include the species involved (with scientific name in all caps and underlined) when applicable. Author’s full names are listed in upper- and lowercase letters. Author’s degrees (generally only the two highest are listed) should be included following each author’s name (e.g., D.V.M., Ph.D.). Diplomate status is indicated using the format: "Dipl. A.C.Z.M." Addresses of authors are given immediately after the list of authors in a new paragraph, using the format: "From the…" with author’s last names given in parentheses after their respective addresses, and the word "From" indented five spaces from the left margin. If any author’s present address differs from the original institutional address, it should be listed at the end of the footnote as "Present address (name):..."
技术审查没通过,按着期刊要求改好后才会给你送审! 原稿写作请使用美式英语。注意作者的罗列 作者要连续写 不要垂直写(是不是应该是张X,李X,而您写的是张x
& && && && && && && && && && && &李x
注意标点符号的正确使用 技术审查没过。 希望更多的朋友给予见解 下载最近接受或者发表的论文吧,看看格式。
一句句的揣摩格式,不同语言习惯是不一样的。我有时候该文章以为对审稿人的意见把握准确了,实际上他指的是更深层次的东东,所以,LZ,仔细研读格式吧 技术审查不过关
要重新修改文章格式 全文统一为美式英语写法
作者请按要求列出
建议参考该杂志最新发表论文,全方位的修改你的各个环节
var cpro_id = 'u1216994';
欢迎监督和反馈:本帖内容由
提供,小木虫为个人免费站点,仅提供交流平台,不对该内容负责。欢迎协助我们监督管理,共同维护互联网健康,如果您对该内容有异议,请立即发邮件到
联系通知管理员,也可以通过QQ周知,我们的QQ号为:8835100
我们保证在1个工作日内给予处理和答复,谢谢您的监督。
小木虫,学术科研第一站,为中国学术科研研究提供免费动力
欢迎监督,发现不妥请立即
E-mail: & QQ:8835100这段话什么意思???_百度知道
这段话什么意思???
Re-saving position#1, Re-saving position #2,#2,then become solid when saving is complete,hold the position button#1,then become solid when saving is complete,The position#1 indicator light will flash ,this process can be repeated as often as desired Re-saving position #3,Saving new heights into memory, Press&hold the position #3 button for 3 seconds,then becomes soild, Note, The position #3 indicator light will flash,(ride height)Press&hold the position #2 button for 3seconds,Press&hold the position#1 button for 3seconds,The position#2 indicator light will flash,then become solid when saving is complete,Once you have manually adjusted each air spring to the height that you wish to save,or #3(the position #that you want the current height saved as)for 3 seconds until the po-sition indicator flashes,
提问者采纳
若要将该位置保存,手动调整空气弹簧高度后,感觉是空气弹簧的使用说明书的一部分……不知道翻译的是否到位,稍后存储完毕时指示灯停止闪烁。1号重新保存位置,稍后存储完毕时指示灯停止闪烁。自己翻译的,按住1号位置按钮保持3秒钟。1号位置的指示灯将会闪烁,按住3号位置按钮保持3秒钟。3号位置的指示灯将会闪烁,按住2号位置按钮保持3秒钟。2号位置的指示灯将会闪烁,稍后存储完毕时指示灯停止闪烁。2号重新保存位置,请按住1,相应按钮位置的指示灯将会闪烁,该功能可随意反复使用3号重新保存位置,稍后停止闪烁。注,2或3号按钮(三个按钮分别对应想要存储的当前高度)保持3秒钟,保存新高度设定,0,您参考一下吧0,
提问者评价
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这段话什么意思。 ?
一个人如果不能看透生命的本质,至死也离不开欲望,一生也摆脱不了烦恼,因为命运往往在满足了一个人的欲望的同时,又塞给他一个更难满足的新的欲望...
按票数排序
给你说个故事吧从前,有个百万富翁,每天让他劳神费心的事情跟他拥有的财富一样多。所以,他每天都愁眉紧锁,难得有个笑脸。百万富翁的隔壁,住着磨豆腐的小俩口。曾有谚语说,人生三大苦,打铁撑船磨豆腐。但磨豆腐的这小俩口却乐在其中,一天到晚歌声笑声逗乐声不断地传到百万富翁的家里。百万富翁的夫人问老公:“我们有这么多钱,怎么还不如隔壁家磨豆腐的小俩口快乐呢?”百万富翁说:“这有什么,我让他们明天就笑不出来。”到了晚上,百万富翁隔着墙扔了一锭金元宝过去。第二天,磨豆腐的小俩口果然鸦雀无声。原来这小俩口正在合计呢!他们捡到了“天下掉下来的”金元宝后,觉得自己发财了,磨豆腐这种又苦又累的活儿以后是不能再做了。可是,做生意吧,赔了怎么办;不做生意吧,总有坐吃山空的一天。丈夫心里还想,生意要是做大了,是该讨房小的呢还是该休了现在这个黄脸婆;妻子则在琢磨,早知道能发财,当初就不该嫁给这臭磨豆腐的。寻思呀琢磨呀,之前快乐得很的小俩口现在谁也没有心思说笑了,烦恼已经开始占据他们的心。更令小俩口痛苦的是,为什么天上不能多掉几个金元宝呢,这样就能想买什么就买什么了啊?生活原本没有烦恼,当欲望之火被点燃后,烦恼就来敲你的心门了。生活原本没有痛苦,当你开始计较得失,贪求更多时,痛苦便来缠身了。
这就是一段话而已,生命 欲望 本质 烦恼,我看了没能引起什么强烈的共鸣,就是普通的一句话}

我要回帖

更多关于 是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信