求英语高手有道在线翻译英语文。

求英语高手翻译成英文!请不要用在线翻译,,谢谢!~打得好加分_百度知道
求英语高手翻译成英文!请不要用在线翻译,,谢谢!~打得好加分
求英语高手翻译成英语“大学里,我不会再谈恋爱了。等单鼎厕刮丿钙搽水敞惊到有一天,我真正能给“她”带来安全感和幸福的时候,我才会再恋爱!”!!!!
提问者采纳
I won't fall in love again until the day after graduation from university
when I can really bring her safet单鼎厕刮丿钙搽水敞惊y and happiness. 用一个句子就行了
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他9条回答
I won't fall in love again during the years of college. I will fall in love a单鼎厕刮丿钙搽水敞惊gain until the day when I can bring her safety and happiness.
I won't make another love affair again at college. Not until one day that I could truly bring her security and happiness will I fall in love!
During the period of my university, i will not be in a relationship anymore. I will wait unitl i could provided her security and hapiness, then i will be in relationship again.
I won't fall in love in the university any more.I am waiting for one day that I can really bring her security and happiness,then I will love again.
During college life,I won't fall in love with anyone.I won't love again until I can take her true sense of safety and happiness one day!
I will never fall in love again during college life untill the day when I have the true ability to bring her safety and happiness .
during the university,i won't love again until i can bring her safety and happiness
I will not fall in love in my college life . I will fall in love with a girl until one day I can really make her feel safe and happy .
I don't fall in love again in college.If one day I could give her the sence of safety and happiness,I will fall in love with her.
在线翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语高手翻译,请不要用在线翻译软件翻。_百度知道
求英语高手翻译,请不要用在线翻译软件翻。
特殊运送方法及注意事项:起运时包装要完整,装载应稳妥。运输过程中要确保容器不泄漏、不倒塌、不坠落、不损坏。严禁与氧化剂、酸类、食用化学品等混装混运。运输时运输车辆应配备相应品种和数量的消防器材及泄漏应急处理设备。运输途中应防曝晒、雨淋,防高温。公路运输时要按规定路线行驶,勿在居民区和人口稠密区停留。
提问者采纳
特殊运送方法及注意事项:起运时包装要完整,装载应稳妥。运输过程中要确保容器不泄漏、不倒塌、不坠落、不损坏。严禁与氧化剂、酸类、食用化学品等混装混运。Special means of transport and matters for attention: Complete packaging is necessary when deliver the shipment, loading should be safe and sure. In the course of transportation, it must be ensured that the containers should not be leaking, toppled down and damaged. Mixed loading and mixed transportation with other items such as oxidizing agents, acids, edible chemicals etc. are strictly prohibited. 运输时运输车辆应配备相应品种和数量的消防器材及泄漏应急处理设备。运输途中应防曝晒、雨淋,防高温。公路运输时要按规定路线行驶,勿在居民区和人口稠密区停留。The transport vehicle for the goods should be equipped with suitable type and quantity of fire-fighting equipments and contingency equipment for treating leakage. During transportation, avoid exposure to sunlight, rain and extreme heat. Adhere to fixed route when using do not stop at residential and highly populated areas.
【英语牛人团】
提问者评价
谢谢了就是回答的太晚了。
其他类似问题
在线翻译的相关知识
其他5条回答
翻译内容是什么?
翻译什么。。。
陈建冰翻译英文
Special transport methods and precautions: shipment to complete the packing, loading should be conservative. 特殊运送方法及注意事项:起运时包装要完整,装载应稳妥。Transportation process to ensure that the container does not leak, did not collapse, did not fall, no damage. Strictly prohibited and oxidants, acids, food chemicals, etc. mixed mixed operation. 运输过程中要确保容器不泄漏、不倒塌、不坠落、不损坏。严禁与氧化剂、酸类、食用化学品等混装混运。Transport The transport vehicles should be equipped with the appropriate variety and quantity of fire equipment and emergency equipment leakage.运输时运输车辆应配备相应品种和数量的消防器材及泄漏应急处理设备。 Transit should be anti-exposure, rain, high temperature. According to the provisions road transport routes, not in residential areas and densely populated areas.运输途中应防曝晒、雨淋,防高温。公路运输时要按规定路线行驶,勿在居民区和人口稠密区停留。
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语译中文 急急急
求英语高手帮忙翻译一段英文_百度知道
英语译中文 急急急
求英语高手帮忙翻译一段英文
terms and conditionsthe conference programme is subject to change at the discretion of the organizer and without prior notice.There will strictly be no refund for&no shows&or failure to attend upon payment receipt.Substitution is permitted within the same organization but notice of such substitution must be received in writing 14 days prior to the event. the organiser reserves the right to refuse entry if payment is not received prior to the conference.the organiser will observer privacy over all delegates'data and information unless a registrant has provided approval to release such information. only completed registration forms will be processed by the organizer. all forms of booking are subject to the above terms and conditions
提问者采纳
合同条款议程序改变能听凭主办若事先通知则变严格待未能席者没收其定金收据同等机构替代允许必须提前14进行书面通知主办机构权拒绝逾期入境者所与员信息视隐私其信息仅供使用完登记表格由主办进行处理并且所形式预订受述条款及细则限制
提问者评价
谢谢,我相信你翻译的是最好的
参考资料:
自己翻译,他人勿抄袭。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
条款条件议案更改主办单位决定毋须事先notice.There严格没显示或付款receipt.Substitution席退款同组织种替代通知内容必须收书面14前事件主办机构权拒绝入境没收付款前conference.the主办机构所delegates'data信息观察员隐私除非注册提供批准公布些资料完登记表格处理关组织者预订所形式受述条款及条件
期限和条件会议节目是随时变化在组织者的决定和没有预先的通知。严密地将没有退款为了&没有展示&或疏忽能出席在付款收据。代替在同一个组织之内被允许,但在文字必须接受这样代替通知14天在事件之前。 组织者预留权利对废物词条,如果付款没有在conference.the组织者意志观察员保密性之前被收到在所有delegates'data和信息,除非被登记者提供认同给发行这样信息。 仅完整登记表将由组织者处理。 售票的所有形式是受上述期限和条件支配有点乱啊,我看不懂
参考资料:
条款及细则
会议程序的组织者和未经事先通知将严格为“不不退还或未能出席表演”在付款收据在相同的替代允许这样的组织,但通知应以书面接受替代前14天。主办机构有权拒绝入境逾期未收到大会conference.the前将所有与会代表'data观察者隐私和信息,除非有注册人提供这样的information.批准发行只完成登记表格将会处理所有形式的预订organizer.属于上述条款及细则
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求高手翻译英语!!!_百度知道
求高手翻译英语!!!
chines used to cup one hand in the other before the cheast as a salute.and bowing,to convey respect to the higher level,was often used by subordinates,students and attendents.but chinese dont do that nowadys except in the spring festival.at present,chinese youngesters tend to simply nod as a greeting.to some extent,this evolution reflect the ever-increasing pace of morden life.
提问者采纳
曾经双手扣起放胸前并且鞠躬表示辈或官尊敬属、等使用今除春节候其候已经做今轻更点点打招呼已反映现代节奏加快 希望帮助
提问者评价
谢谢你的耐心解答,好详细呀
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
脊柱用杯手另cheast前作敬礼鞠躬,转达尊重级,属,attendents做,现除春节目前,轻聚集起往往点,种问候某种程度,反映断增加速度进化现代
中国人以前把手握在胸前作恭喜状来打招呼,并且弯腰,来向上级表示尊敬。这种动作通常是下属,学生和来访者做的。但是如今,中国人不再那样作了,除了春节。现在,中国的年轻人更喜欢把点头作为一种打招呼的方式。在某种程度上,这种进步反映了中国日益现代化的生活方式。
中国人过去时常在胸前拱手行礼和鞠躬来表达对上级的尊敬,下级,学生和侍者比较常用。但中国人除了春节现在不这样做了,现在中国年轻人趋向于简单地点头打招呼。在一定程度上,这种演变反映了现代生活的节奏不断加快。
chines used to cup one hand in the other before the cheast as a salute.and bowing,to convey respect to the higher level,was often used by subordinates,students and attendents.but chinese dont do that nowadys except in the spring festival.at present,chinese youngesters tend to simply nod as a greeting.to some extent,this evolution reflect the ever-increasing pace of morden life.(在古代)中国人尝尝躬身抱拳以示对上级的尊敬,常见于下属,学生和学徒。但如今,除了春节,中国人不再这样做了。中国的年轻人见面往往只是点点头。这种改变在一定程度上反映了现代生活步伐的不断加快。(在古代),英文虽无其文,但有其意,加上以示和现在行为习惯的对比。希望对你有帮助。
英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语高手把下面这几句中文翻译成英文。。。_百度知道
求英语高手把下面这几句中文翻译成英文。。。
文内容:高兴收信现我告诉习英语吧习英语要读听写课堂认真听讲记笔记课声朗读写单词与朋友作课堂胆口听英语录音带或看看英语电视或电影遇懂单词或语要及询问师祝英语习进步
提问者采纳
Very glad to receive your letter, I would like to tell you a good way to learn English. Learning English should read more listen more, write, listen carefully in class, notes, after-school reading aloud, write more words, and can also make friends dialogue, classroom bold opening, can also listen to English tapes or have a look English television or movies, don't know some words or grammar should be timely to ask the teacher. Here I wish you progress in english.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
中文翻译的相关知识
其他3条回答
Glad to hear from you, now I'll tell you a good way to learn English right. Learning English to read and hear more and more to write, listen carefully in class, and more notes, after-school read aloud, to write words, you can make conversation with friends, opening the classroom to bold, you can also listen to tapes or watch English TV English or movies, or encountered do not know the word grammar in time asked teachers. In this I wish you progress in learning English.请采纳
you some good ways to learn
English. Learning
reading, listening and
writing. In
class, you need
teacher carefully
notes necessarily.
class, you need to read the text loudly
again. You can also make a
with your friends. So you need to be bold enough to speak out loud in class. Listening to the tape or watching English programs or movies also works. If you have some words you don't know or grammar you quite don't understand, you should ask the teacher in time. And finally I
wish you made great progress in your English study.
Very glad to receive your letter.Now I would like to tell you a good way to learn English.Learning English should read more and listen more.To listen carefully in class.More notes.After class reading aloud.Write more words.Can also be friends and make a dialogue.Classroom bold opening,Can also listen to English tapes or have a look English television or movies,Don't know some words or grammar should be timely to ask the teacher.Here I wish you progress in english.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 有道在线翻译英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信