then let s play volleyball的音标?

Let‘s play volleyball 变否定句
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Do you have a volleyball?No,I don`t._ _ _ _ _ _then?Yes,I do.Let`s play baseball.六个空内应该填什么?急.
pizza瓶子1088
Do you have a volleyball?No,I don't.Oh,do you have a baseball then?Yes,I do.Let's play baseball.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
do you like to play baseball?
扫描下载二维码&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
七年级英语新目标上 Unit 5 Do you have a soccer ball? 全单元课件
Where’s my backpack?复 习1.掌握有关物品名称的新单词。2.熟练运用in, on, under等介词。准确描述物品所在的位置。3.熟练运用Where询问物品(包括单个物品和多个物品)的具体位置。4.掌握名词单复数及人称代词they的用法。5.能够合理地描述和设计房间。6.能读懂便条信息,并会写简单的便条。知 识 回 顾一、 词
汇1.物品(things):table,
tape,hat,desk,
floor, room2.方位介词:
under, on,
in3.动词:
take,bring, need,4.缩略词:
where’s=where is,they’re
= they are,don’t
=do not5.其他:
mom, thing, can, some二、常用短语under the table
on the sofain the pencil case
computer gamemath book
alarm clockvideo tape
take…to…bring… to…三、语言知识要点1. Where is the eraser?It’s in the pencil-case.2. Where are the books?They’re on the table.3. Please take these things to your sister.4. Can you bring some things to school?自 我 检 测I. 单项选择:(
)1.Is your photo in the drawer? ________. 
A.Yes, I am
B.No,it is
C.Yes,it is
D.No,I’m not(
)2.________ my baseball? It’s under the chair.  A.Where
B.Where’s
C.Where’re
D.Where are(
)3.________ under the tree? No,they aren’t.A.Where are
B.What is
C.Are they
)4.Where are your brothers? ________.A.He is at home
B.He is in his room 
C.Yes,they are
D.I don’t know(
)5.There ________ a computer on the desk.A.are
D.Is答案 :CBCDD(
)6.What’s under the desk? ________.A.It’s a football
B.I can see a set of keys  
C.They are red box
D.There’s a cat(
)7.He ________ a small room. ________ a nice desk in it.A.is, There is
B.has, Has  
C.have, There is
D.has, There is(
)8. Look at those ________. They are _______.A. hers
B. hisC. her
)9. --- ______ behind ______?
--- My alarm clock.A. What’s; the chair
B. Where’s; the chairC. W the chair
D. W a chair(
)10. Look. This is ________ clock. It’s _______ alarm clock.A. an
D. a答案 : ADBAA(
)11. Please ________ this key to your sister. She is at school.A. bring
D. to take(
)12. Sally. I need my dictionary. Can you ___________?A. bring me it
B. take me itC. bring it to me
D. take it to me(
)13. My computer game is ______ the drawer and my books are _______ the sofa.A. on
)14. Look. This is a picture _____ my bedroom. ________ bedroom is clean.A. A
)15. __________ my toys. They are new.A. Here are
B. Here is
C. This is
D. That is答案 : CCDBAII.选择句子补全对话: A.Yes!
B.The keys? They’re on the table.C.No, they aren’t.
D.How about my books?  E.It’s under the sofa.A: Hey, Susan!
.A: Is my computer game on the table?B: No, it isn’t. It’s on the bookcase.A: Oh, OK.
. Are they on the bookcase, too?B:
. They’re on the chair.A: Oh. So, where is my pencil case?B:
.A: And where’s my backpack?B: It’s under the table. And your baseball is under the chair.A: Oh, OK. And where are Mom’s keys?B:
.答案 : ADCEBIII.根据括号内的汉语和首字母写出英语单词,使句子通顺:1. We have a new (梳妆台) ___________________.2. I put my books on the (书橱) __________________.3. The (植物) ______________ is near the window.4. Can you (拿来) ______________ me a pencil?5. This is a (相片) ______________ of my family.6. ---W___________ is my clock, do you know?---It’s on the desk.7. The v__________ tape is on the table.8. Your brother needs the dictionary. Can you t__________ it to him?9. I have a small r________, but it’s very nice.10. My keys are in the d______________. You can’t see.答案 : 1. dresser
2. bookcase
4. bring5.photo/picture
7. video8. take
10. drawerIV. 句型转换:His baseball is under the table.(变为一般疑问句)______His baseball _______ under the table?2. His dresser is next to his bed. (变为否定句)His dresser _____ _______ next to his bed.3. My keys are on the sofa.(对划线部分提问)
_________ ______ my keys?4. Mike is behind the door. (对划线部分提问)
_______ ______ behind the door?5. I draw pictures on the wall. (变为否定句)  I ________ ________ pictures on the wall.答案 : 1. Is; under
3. Where are4. Who is
5. don’t drawV. 根据图片,写出图中物品所在的位置. (至少五句)Unit 5
Do you have a soccer ball? 新 授教 材 分 析本单元是围绕“与朋友共度时光”为话题,开展教学活动。在学习Unit2 Is this your pencil?确认物品所属的基础上,学习动词have的一般现在时用法。进一步对物品的所属关系进行问答,以及用let’s … 的句型提出建议或邀请。学习邀请朋友运动以及谈论自己对某项运动的感觉等。从Section A 的sports things,从have的句型运用到Section B语篇中的综合运用,循序渐进,逐步扩展。这也是学生日常生活频繁使用的语言交际功能,体现了新教材融汇话题,交际功能和语言结构的循序渐进的生活化的学习程序。1.
学习have的一般现在时用法。2.
掌握一些体育用品名称。3.
掌握表达感受的几个形容词。4.
学会利用“Do you have a soccer ball?”句式来对所属关系进行问答。5.
学会利用“Let’s play soccer.”句式提出建议,发出邀请。6.
学会利用“That sounds good.”句式来谈论自己的感受。学 习 目 标学习内容及学法指导一
汇1、进行大量的阅读。在大量阅读和交际中学习词汇。2、掌握利用语境猜测词义的技巧。3、掌握构词法和词根词缀的含义。4、注意归纳总结和辨析同义词、反义词和同形异义词。学
略词汇读音识记听录音
学单词a soccer balla volleyballa basketballa baseballa tennisa ping-pong词汇归类识记一、表示球(ball)类名称的词汇ping-pong battennis racket二、表示球拍(bat)类名称的词汇三、play
玩,打球play
computer gamesplay
baseballplay
soccerplay
basketballplay volleyballplay
ping-pongplayer: football player/baseball playerplay
还可以表示拉弹乐器等play the pianoplay the guitarplay the violin注意:在乐器的前面要加“the”而球类运动前不能加“the”football clubbasketball clubtennis club四、俱乐部(club)的分类relaxingdifficultfunboringinteresting五、形容事物特点或表达感受的形容词。4. difficult
困难的5. boring
无聊的,令人生厌的3. relaxing
轻松的2. fun
有趣的,令人愉快的1. interesting 有趣的,令人感兴趣的Read the wordsLet’s read.词
营一、你能根据图片写出它们的英文名称吗?快试一试吧。ping-pongping-pong batsoccerbasketballvolleyballtennistennis racketbaseballbaseball bat二、将单词与图画匹配1.tennis racket
__2.ping-pong ball __3.soccer ball ___4.volleyball ___5.basketball ___6.TV ___caefdb三、下面这些人在干什么?试着把它们写出来吧!play baseballplay ping-pongplay tennisplay volleyballplay basketballplay soccer1.interesting
5.relaxing
4.difficult
.adeb四、将单词与图画匹配A: What do you think of math?Englishwatching TVplaying basketball…B: It’s interesting.boringdifficultfunrelaxing …Ask and answer.三、句
型如何陈述自己拥有某物1. I have a volleyball.
我有一个排球。2.He has 5 volleyballs. 他有五个排球。重
型(一)I have a book.You have an English book.We have a pen.They have a pencil.She has a
book.He has an English book.My uncle has a pen.Her father has a pencil.第三人称单数have :has
theyhe, she, itIt’s a volleyball.I have a volleyball.练
习It’s a tennis racket.I have a tennis racket.They are ping-pong ball and ping-pong bat.I have a ping-pong ball and a ping-pong bat.We have a baseball.It’s a baseball.It’s a baseball.She has a baseball.It’s a basketball.He has a basketball.They have a soccer ball.It’s a soccer ball.能力提升I have…能力提升He has…如何询问物品的所属关系1. --- Do you have a soccer? 你有一个足球吗?--- Yes, I do./ No, I don’t. 是的,我有。/不,我没有。2. --- Does he have soccer?
他有一个足球吗?--- Yes, he does./ No, he doesn’t. 是的, 他有。/不,他没有。重
型(二)Do you have ….?Do we
have ….?Do they have ….?Does he have…?Does she have…?Yes, I do.Yes, we do .Yes,they do.No, I don’t.No ,we don’t.No,they don’t.Yes, he does.Yes, she doesNo ,he doesn’t.No,she doesn’t.√basketballDo you havea basketball?Yes, I do.I have a basketball.练
习√Do you havea tennis?Yes, I do.I have a tennis.tennisping-pong batDo you have aping-pong bat?No, I don’t.I don’t have a ping-pong bat.×Do you have a bike ?No , I don’t .I don’t have a bike.bike×A: Do you have a/an…?B: Yes, I do.
/ No, I don’t.×××A: Does she have …?B: Yes, she does./No, she doesn’t.A: Does he have … ?B: Yes, he does./No, he doesn’t.如何提出建议或邀请Let’s play basketball.让我们踢足球吧重
句中的let’s 表示“让我们”,这个句型表示说话人的建议,建议说话人和听话人一起去干某事情,它是let us 的缩写形式。拓
Let’s go to school. 让我们到学校去。Let’s play basketball.让我们打篮球去。play volleyballplay soccerplay basketballplay volleyballplay soccerplay basketballLet’sLet’sLet’s...play ping-pongplay baseballplay tennisLet’sLet’sLet’s...Let’s …练
习如何对某一事物进行简单评价That sounds fun.那听起来很有趣。重
型(四)句中的sound 为系动词,其后接形容词good 作表语。当主语是第三人称单数时, 在一般现在时的肯定句中, 动词后要加s, 构成动词的第三人称单数形式。拓
展That sounds…练
习A: Let’s ….B: That soundsplay baseballgood/interesting/difficult/boring/fun/relaxing/....练
three friends in England.2. They_____ a big room in China.3. Harry ____ two cats.4. Jeff and Jean
a son.5. She ____ a big apple.6.Do you
a bag ?7.Bob’s brother
a nice watch.8.Does Bob ______ a tennis?havehavehashavehashave一、用 have or has
填空。hashave自
测二、用have的适当形式填空1. ____ you have a pen?
Yes, I ____.2. ____they ____ apples?
No, they ____.3. ____he
____ a basketball?
Yes, he____.4. ____Amy ____
No,____ ____.5. ____ Peter ____ a tennis?
____,he doesn’t.6. ____ the boys
a volleyball? ____,_____ do.7. ____ Jim and Alice ___
a computer?No,____ _____.8.____ we ____
a soccer ball?
Yes,_____ ______..DodoDohavedon’tDoeshavedoesDoeshaveshe doesn’tDoeshaveNoDohaveYes
theyDohavethey don’tDohavewe
do三、将下列汉语翻译成英文。1) 你有足球吗?
______________________是的,我有.
______________________2) 你妹妹有篮球吗? ______________________是的,她有
______________________3)
她有铅笔吗?
______________________不,她没有。
______________________4)
你父亲有汽车吗? ______________________是的,他有。
__________________5)
托尼没有一个好朋友____________________Do you have a soccer?Yes, I have.Does you sister have a basketball?Yes, she does.Does she have a pencil?No, she doesn’t.Does your father have a car?Yes,he does.Tony doesn’t have a good friend.四、句型转换:1.He has an interesting book.(改为一般疑问句)____
an interesting book?2. I have an alarm clock.(改为否定句)I_______
an alarm clock.3. Do you and your sister play baseball?(做否定回答)No, ____
_______.4.He has two brothers.(改为一般疑问句)_____ ______ ______ two brothers?5. My father has a new car. (改为否定句)My father _______
_______ a new car.听 力
话 听力训练也有其解题技巧,我们可以归纳为:1. 预测话题。 所谓预测话题就是指听者根据每个小题的问题与选项的提示来预期和推测录音的内容,做到“先看后听”, 这是英语听力训练成功的关键。2. 边听边记,强化记忆 。 由于成段听力材料信息量大,所以在听录音时,要养成边听边记的习惯,记录时需要有重点、有技巧。对有关数字的内容要用阿拉伯数字记录;地名、人名用相关字母替代;单词用缩写;长句抓主要成分等,这样可以保证我们在听录音时不会丢掉细节。否则,在听音过程中就会手忙脚乱,遗漏细节,产生理解障碍,从而产生了害怕、畏惧心理。 学
3. 了解文体特点,注意结构层次。听短文是英语听力中难度最大的题型,若能充分了解短文的文体特点和结构层次,将有助于我们在听短文过程中分清主次,将注意力集中在关键语句和问题有关的句子上来。4. 培养良好的听力习惯及心理素质。良好听力习惯的养成具有长期性。在听力训练过程中,要纠正不良的听力习惯,把注意力集中在意群上,而不是停留在单词上。同时,培养“英语思维”,摆脱母语的干扰。此外,也要纠正错误发音。
当然,保持良好的心理状态,对良好的听力习惯的养成具有十分重要的作用。首先,要树立信心,增强克服困难的勇气,要沉着冷静,静心收听,注意力高度集中。其次,提高运用归纳、分析、综合等技巧的能力,这也有利于良好心理素质的培养。 学
略听对话,圈出你听到的单词。ping-pong bat
soccer ballVolleyball
computer game听 力 Section A 1bTypescriptA: Do you have a computer game?B: No, I don’t.A: Do you have a ping-pong bat?B: Yes, I do.3142听 力 Section A 2a听对话,给下面的图片标号。TypescriptConversation1A: Do you have a soccer ball, Peter?B: No, I don’t.A: Does your brother Alan have one?B: Yes, he does.Conversation2A: Hi, Mike.B: Hi, Ed.A: I want to play basketball. Do you have a basketball?B: Yes, I do.A: Great.TypescriptConversation3A: Hi, Sally.B: Hi, Jane.A: Sally, this is my friend, June.B: Hi, June. Nice to meet you.C: Nice to met you,Sally.A: Let’s play tennis. Do you have atennis racket, Jane?B: Sorry, I don’t.TypescriptConversation4A: Do you have a volleyball,Barry?B: No, I don’t. But my brotherdoes. Let’s go and find him.4. difficult2. boring5. relaxing3. fun1. interesting听 力 Section B 2a听对话,标出你听到的单词TypescriptA: Let’s play computer games!B: That sounds interesting,but I don’t have a computer.A: Well, do you have a volleyball?B: Yes.A: Then let’s play volleyball.B: Oh, volleyball is so difficult …A: OK, let’s watch TV.B: That sounds boring. Hmmm …Let’s play soccer!Do you have a soccer ball?A: No, I don’t.B: Oh. Well, do you have a basketball?A: Yes, I do. Let’s play basketball.B: That sounds fun!选择正确的单词填空。Let’shavesoccer练
习A: Let’s play … B: That sounds…PairworkA: Let’s play soccer.B: I don’t have a soccer ball.A: Well, let’s play volleyball.B: That sounds good.Pairwork对话排序□Yes,I do. Do you have a ball?□ Let’s play soccer□ That sounds good. Do you have a tennis racket?□ No, it’s boring.□ Let’s play tennis.□ Yes, I do. I have a basketball.□(silence)…1243765练
习Task I: Make a cardWelcome to our Sports Center!First Name:______Last Name:______Class:___________Sports you play:_____________________Your photoEricSmithClass 10basketballReport :
I have a basketball and a ping-pong ball. I don’t have a baseball. And I don’t have a tennis. My friend Amy has a basketball . She doesn’t have a tennis. She has a ….Survey(一):
Do you have a …?Survey(二)What do you think of these activities? Write down your own opinions, then have a report.Report:I like playing basketball. I think it’s interesting and fun. I don’t like ….五、 阅 读 与 写 作Section B
3aRead this magazine article.Circle the sports thingsEd Smith has a great sports collection.He has 8 tennis rackets, 9
basketballs, and 7 baseballs. He
has 3 soccer balls and 5 volleyballs. But he doesn’t play sports—he only watches TV !Explanation1. watch TV 看电视television 常缩写成TV2. Ed Smith has a great sports collection.当主语为第三人称单数时, 动词have要变成第三人称has。例如:he has two sisters. 他有两个妹妹。  
Mary has a computer game.马丽有一个游戏机。3. But he doesn’t play sports.主语为第三人称单数的一般现在时的否定句式为:主语+doesn’t+动词原形+其它。例如:My mother doesn’t like dogs.我妈妈不喜欢狗。 
She doesn’t have a book.她没有书。5. He only watches them on TV!them 为代词they的宾格形式,在句中做宾语。例如:I like them.我喜欢他们。Do you know them?你认识他们吗?watch TV 和watch …on TV的区别:watch TV 为固定搭配,意思为“看电视”。watch …on TV是“在电视上看…”介词必须用on。Section B
3bbasketballstennis racketsvolleyballsDifferent CollectionsI have a great/big/small …collection. I have …Writing个人小小收藏展My bed roomThis is my bedroom. It’s very nice. I have a bed. I have a dresser beside the bed , I have a desk next to the bed. I have a computer on the desk. I have a chair beside the desk. I have a soccer
ball under the bed.I like soccer. I like my room.WritingSally’s roomTom’s
roomA: Do you have a soccer ball?B: Yes, I do.A: Let’s
(踢足球).B: That sounds _________.(很有趣) Let’s go.play soccerinteresting2. --Let’s play basketball.--I
(没有) a basketball.Let’s play ping-pong.--
(那太好了).don’t haveThat sounds good.3. --
(你有) a baseball bat?--No, I don’t.
Let’s __________(看电视).--That sounds
(没意思).Dohavewatch TVboring根据汉语补全句子自
测句型转换1. He has a tennis racket.(一般疑问句)he
a tennis racket?2. She has a computer game.(否定句)She
a computer game.3. Do you have a baseball?(否定回答)No,
.4. Some balls are in the dresser.(划线提问)the balls?5. Does he play sports every day?(肯定回答), he
don’tWhere
havedoesn’t
have单项选择(
)1. —Can Mary play soccer?
.A. Yes, she is
B. No, she doesn’tC. Yes, she does
D. No, she can’t(
)2. I don’t
a tennis racket, but Kate
one.A. has;have
B. have;haveC. have;has
D. has; has(
)3. —Do you have a baseball?
.A. Yes;don’t
B. No;don’tC. Yes;doesn’t
D. No;does(
a volleyball? —Yes, he does.A. Do; have
B. Does;haveC. Do;has
D. Does;hasDCBB(
)5. Susan likes tennis, but she
a tennisracket.A. don’t have
B. aren’t
haveC. doesn’t
D. doesn’t have(
)6. Let’s go and play
basketball.A. the
)7. Adam likes football very much. Ronaldois
favorite football player.A. his
)8. Colour the wall
, pleaseA. white
B. the whiteC. a white
D. white colour(
)9. This is
boy.A. a very good
B. a good veryC. very a good
D. very good aDCAAA(C)(
)读出A栏中的句子并在B 栏中分别找到适当的答语FABDE我有一台电脑。我没有足球。他们有一个排球。他有一个电子游戏。她没有乒乓球拍。你有网球拍吗?不,我没有。他们有乒乓球吗?是的,他们有。她有英语词典吗?不,她没有。I have a computer.I don’t have a soccer ball.They have a volleyball.He has a computer game.She doesn’t have a ping-pong bat.Do you have a tennis racket?No, I don’t.Do they have a ping-pong ball?Yes, they do.Does she have an English dictionary?No, she doesn’t.中译英六、构 建 知 识 网 络知
顾(一)词汇1、表示球(ball)类名称的词汇basketball
soccer ball
volleyballbaseball
ping-pongping-pong bat
tennis racket2、形容事物特点或表达感受的形容词Interesting
relaxingboring
difficult(二)句型1、陈述自己拥有某物(1) I have a volleyball.(2) He has 5 volleyballs.2、询问物品的所属关系(1) --- Do you have a soccer?--- Yes, I do./ No, I don’t.(2) --- Does he have soccer?--- Yes, he does./ No, he doesn’t. 。3、提出建议或邀请Let’s play basketball.4、对某一事物进行简单评价That sounds fun.(三)对话(1)A: Do you have a computer game?B: No, I don’t.A: Do you have a ping-pong bat?B: Yes, I do.(2)A: Let’s play soccer.B: I don’t have a soccer ball.A: Well, let’s play volleyball.B: That sounds good.(四)阅读学会利用本单元所学知识描写人们的收藏爱好。陈述某人拥有的某些物品。 七、单 元 自 测 I. 单项选择 (15分)(
) 1. I don't have a volleyball, but my brother has ________.A. a
) 2. ―Let's play baseball. Do you have a baseball bat?―________.A. Sorry, I do .B. Sorry, I don't
C. Yes, I don't
D. Yes, I can(
) 3. ―Let's watch TV.―________.A. That's sound good
B. That sounds wellC. That's sounds well
D. That sounds good(
) 4. They are my good friends. I love ________ and they love________.A. they, I
B. them, me
C. them, I
D. they, me(
) 5. We watch every basketball game on ________TV.A. a
) 6. The girl ________ every Sunday.A. play sport
B. plays sportC. play sports
D. plays sports(
) 7. -Do they want to play________?-Sorry, I don't.A. volleyball
B. the volleyballC. a volleyball
D. one volleyball(
)8. He ____ a long ruler.A. has
)9. We all ____ school bags.A. has
)10. Mr Green _____ two children.A. doesn’t have
B. haveC. doesn’t has
D. don’t have(
)11. Mr Green says, “I ______ two children.”A. am have
)12. Let’s _____ TV together.A. watching
B. to watch
D. watches(
)13. Let him _____ with his friends.A. goes
)14.My father ____________ many computer games.A. have
C. don't like
)15.Lily and Liz ___________ a cat. They like it very much.?A. have
C. there is
D. here are?II. 根据句意和首字母,完成空格。(5分)1. Do you have a b________ bat?2. L________ play volleyball.3. He doesn't play sports, he only w________ them on TV.4. My father has a g________ sports collection.5. Do you have a c________ game?III . 根据汉语意思填上单词。(10分)1. She likes ____________(体育运动)very much.2. ____________(让我们) play tennis.3. That music ____________(听起来) good.4. My mother ____________(看) TV every day.5. I have a computer game. It's ____________(有趣的).IV. 连词成句。(注意标点符号及字母的大、小写)1. book, do, have, a, you, math____________________________________?2. small, my, a, has, collection, father____________________________________.3. baseball, play, let's____________________________________.4. three, Monica, books, does, a, and, pencil, have, case____________________________________?5. doesn't, Tom, have, ruler, a____________________________________.V.
根据汉语提示及要求,以 My Sports Collection为题用英语写一篇短文。提示:1. 你有50个篮球、20个网球拍、30个棒球、40个足球、25个排球;2. 你经常进行运动。要求:1.条理清楚、意思连贯、语句通顺、书写规范;2.不少于30个单词。_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________I. CBDBD DAACA
1. baseball
3. watches
5. computerIII. 1. sports
4. watches
interestingIV. 1. Do you have a math book?2. My father has a small collection.3. Let’s play baseball.4. Does Monica have a pencil case and three books?5. Tom doesn’t have a ruler.参
案祝你学习愉快!}

我要回帖

更多关于 volleyball的音标 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信