这几篇文章 英语翻译成中文文

麻烦帮我翻译这几篇韩语课文_百度知道
提问者采纳
第一篇:春天一般在三月开始,春天的天气很温暖,各种花儿都开了。但是,这时候会有倒春寒,突然会下雨和刮风。还有因为来自中国北部的沙尘使得空气很不好。但是大部分还是开花天气变得明朗。夏天从6月到八月,夏天的湿度很高,初夏会经常下雨便是梅雨季节。7月是一年中空气湿度最高的一个月。在酷暑的晚上温度会超过三十度,因为闷热的天气有很多睡不着觉的人。秋天的天气很好,吹着凉快的风。这个季节比其他季节都短。这时候天空非常清亮没有一点尘埃,所以秋天就是秋高气爽啊。再加上这时候有好看枫叶,去名山看枫叶的人就很多。冬天从12月开始直到3月初一直持续着寒冷的天气。冬天气温经常达到零下,常刮风还有下雪。在北方地区寒冷的地方能到零下十四度。但韩国是三寒四温,意思就是冷天超过三天的话天气就会回暖。第二篇:——京浩,你身体看起来这么好,有什么秘诀吗?——是吗?最近每到清晨都会去踢足球。——在之前不是游泳的吗不游了?——是的。星期天去游泳。现弗氦缔教郫寄惦犀定篓在变成早晨去我家附近的小学操场和邻居们一起踢一个小时左右的足球,流汗的感觉很爽。——我在中国的时候每天早上都会去公园做早操,来韩国后就没有运动了。所以体力下降了。——成俊你喜欢足球的话就加入我们足球会吧。——我也可以成为你们的成员吗?——当然了。只要喜欢足球不管是谁都可以加入的。——恩京你的兴趣是什么?——保龄——是吗?那保龄打得好吗?——不好。打得不好。前辈你会打保龄球吗?——不会,虽然喜欢但是一次都没有玩过。恩京你常去保龄球场吗?——没。虽然想去但是最近太忙了去不了。但是,前辈你喜欢什么呢?——我喜欢围棋。——是吗?围棋是不是很难啊?——不,比想的简单,很有趣。恩京你有兴趣的话试一次吧,还能培养集中力呢。
求翻译啊求翻译
成俊:是啊,我数学、英语很好啊。还有因为这学期课不多所以有空余的时间。前辈:这样啊,真好。但是学院离学校很远怎么办呢?成俊:没关系,我可以做地铁啊前辈:对哦,可以乘地铁去,明天一起去,因为要跟院长见面,穿的正式一点。成俊:好的,几点在哪儿见面呢?前辈:明天早上九点在学校正门那边的地铁三号入口见面吧。成俊:好的,我知道了,明天见!
忘了还有一篇许多学生都在期待着放暑假,因为放假的时间很长可以做在平时上学做不了的事情,还可以自由支配时间。到去年为止在暑假回故乡的学生很多。但是从今年开始不回去的学生变多了。为了弥补自己不足的部分而努力学习,在韩国社会和中国社会打工,不然就做一些公益活动。还有一部分学生去海外旅行。但是不管怎么说其中打工的学生是最多的。我周围也是打工的学生真的非常多。我的室友从下个月开始要到小餐馆打工来赚些钱为了下个暑假的时候可以去旅行。这次放假我也没有回去,去打工了。但是打工要求做的事并不简单。幸亏我拜托了一个认识的大学前辈。不久后,就介绍了制造玩具的一家韩国公司。一见到前辈就夸这家韩国公司。从前辈那里能侧面听到到韩国社会文化跟中国社会文化的差异不少的话有点担心。
打这么多字 好辛苦≧﹏≦
其他类似问题
韩语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急!请翻译一下这几篇英文文章吧,不尽感激!_百度知道
急!请翻译一下这几篇英文文章吧,不尽感激!
Salary or Interest
Upon graduation,virtually all college students will confront the problem of the career choice. It is truly a tough choice. Students’ opinions differ greatly on this issue. Some hold that priority should be given to their interest in jobs,but others take the attitude that salary is the most critical factor influencing their career choices.
As to myself,I prefer the latter view. A well paid job exerts a tremendous fascination on a great number of people,with no exception to me. Although it might be impossible to measure the value of one’s job in terms of money,salary counts most when I choose my future career. In my view,our career choices largely depend on how and where we have been brought up. I come from a poor urban family and my parents were both laid off workers. In order to finance my tuition,they have been working hard over the past four years. As the only son in my family,I have to shoulder the burden of supporting my family. In short,salary is the first and only consideration in my choice of career.
Certificate Craze on Campus
In recent years, getting a certificate has become a new craze among college students. Just randomly ask a student on campus what he
quite possibly, you may get the answer that he or she is preparing for a certificate of some kind. Why does this craze appear?
There are mainly two reasons behind this phenomenon. First, it is the employment pressure that forces college students to get more certificates. With the admission expansion of colleges, a lot more graduates have to face the f单沪厕疚丿狡搽挟敞锚ierce competition in the job market. How can one make himself more competitive? More certificates at hand, maybe. Second, diploma and certificates are still important standards by which many employers measure a person’s ability. In order to increase the qualifications for a job, the students compel themselves to run from one exam to another.
From my point of view, we should be more rational when it comes to certificates, since certificates do not necessarily prove one’s ability. Being crazy in getting certifications blindly is nothing but wasting time. To conclude, we should focus on improving our ability but not getting a certificate of no practical value.
提问者采纳
薪水还是兴趣
临近毕业,几乎所有的大学生都将面临职业选择的问题。这的确是一个令人头痛的选择。学生们在这个问题上观点不一,有些人认为工作中首先需考虑的应该是兴趣,但另外一些人则认为薪水是影响他们职业选择的最重要的因素。
至于我,我的观点倾向于后者。一份报酬不菲的工作对很多人来说,有着巨大的吸引力,当然我也不例外。尽管用金钱不可能衡量一个人工作的价值,但当我选择我的未来职业生涯的时候,金钱是最重要的。在我看来,我们的职业选择很大程度上取决于我们怎样以及在哪里长大的。我来自一个贫困的农村家庭,我的父母亲都是下岗工人。作为家里唯一的一个儿子,我不得单沪厕疚丿狡搽挟敞锚不承担起供养家庭的负担。总而言之,薪水是我选择职业的首要及唯一的考虑因素。 大学里的证书热
最近几年,获得一份证书已经成为了许多大学生的新追求。就算随便问问一个在校大学生他或她在忙什么,相当可能地,你会得到这样的答复:他或她正为某种证书准备着。这种证书热缘何而起?
这种现象背后主要有两大因素:第一,正是就业压力驱使着大学生去获得更多的证书。随着大学的扩招,越来越多的大学生不得不面对职场中的激烈竞争。一个人怎样让自己变得更有竞争力?也许手中得到的更多的证书就是。第二,学位以及证书依然是许多雇主衡量一个人能力的标准。为了增加一份工作的竞争筹码,大学生们强迫他们自己奔忙于各类考试之间。
依我看,当我们谈到证书这个问题的时候,我们应该理智一点,这是因为证书不一定证明了一个人真正的能力。盲目地考取证书,只会浪费时间。总而言之,我们应该关注怎样提高能力,而不是关注怎样获得没有实践价值的证书。
提问者评价
万分感谢!!!
其他类似问题
英文文章的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙用英文翻译几篇8年级中文文章._百度知道
帮忙用英文翻译几篇8年级中文文章.
.Mr.Baker家工厂工作,经车班.车坏,所今坐公共汽车班.Mrs.Baker医院护士,明步行班.喜欢走路,且班医院离家近.Vicky,,.校点远,每早晨坐公共汽车,候骑自行车.二.王华我英语师.19826月15身津村庄.宁波街道读.我第任英语师.候,王华友礼貌,我想所师同都喜欢.三.我身山东省镇.候我家乡美丽,树啊.花啊,鸟.我家附近条河,面鱼.我喜欢河游泳.现,污染太严重,没鱼,没鸟.我喜欢没污染家乡啊.四.周末我轻松.星期六早我先我爸爸起购物,家餐厅吃饭.午我超市.我累,早汇价.星期午,我做家作业.午看场足球比赛.晚家吃顿.
提问者采纳
1.Mr.Baker in a large factory work, he often drove to work. However, his car breaks down, so he take a bus to go to work today. Mrs.Baker is a hospital nurse, she will walk to work. She likes to walk, and her work very close to the hospital from their home. Vicky, their daughter is a student. they are a bit far from the school, she take a bus to school every morning, sometimes she has to go to school by bike.2.Wang is my English teacher .1982 in her June 15 in Tianjin from a small village. Her primary street primary school in Ningbo. Is my first English teacher. At that time, Wang is also very very friendly courtesy, I would like all her teachers and students are like her.3.I born in a small town in Shandong Province. Small very beautiful my hometown, there are many trees ah. Spent, ah, there are many birds. There is my home near the river, there are a lot of fish. I like in the river swimming. But now, because too much pollution, not the fish, the birds did not. I like how there is no pollution in the past that home ah4.Last weekend I am very relaxed. Saturday morning and I would like to go shopping with my father, and then ate lunch at a restaurant. Afternoon we went to the largest supermarket. Finally, we are tired, very early on the exchange rate. Sunday morning I have done homework. afternoon watching a football match. night at home and eat a meal.
其他类似问题
英文翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
Mr.Baker in a large factory work, he often drove to work. However, his car breaks down, so he take a bus to go to work today. Mrs.Baker is a hospital nurse, she will walk to work. She likes to walk, and her work very close to the hospital from their home. Vicky, their daughter is a student. they are a bit far from the school, she take a bus to school every morning, sometimes she has to go to school by bike. 二.
Wang is my English teacher .1982 in her June 15 in Tianjin from a small village. Her primary street primary school in Ningbo. Is my first English teacher. At that time, Wang is also very very friendly courtesy, I would like all her teachers and students are like her. 三.
I born in a small town in Shandong Province. Small very beautiful my hometown, there are many trees ah. Spent, ah, there are many birds. There is my home near the river, there are a lot of fish. I like in the river swimming. But now, because too much pollution, not the fish, the birds did not. I like how there is no pollution in the past that home ah. 四.
Last weekend I am very relaxed. Saturday morning and I would like to go shopping with my father, and then ate lunch at a restaurant. Afternoon we went to the largest supermarket. Finally, we are tired, very early on the exchange rate. Sunday morning I have done homework. afternoon watching a football match. night at home and eat a meal.给我吧
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁毕业论文外文翻译中这几个英文的参考文献翻译成中文格式的参考文献_百度知道
毕业论文外文翻译中这几个英文的参考文献翻译成中文格式的参考文献
[1] M. Winter, J.O. Besenhard, M.E. Spahr, P. Nova‘k, Adv. Mater. 10 (] N. Te沪饥高渴薨韭胳血供摩rada, T. Yanagi, S. Arai, M. Yoshikawa, K. Ohta, N. Nakajima, N.Arai, J. Power Sources 100 (] K. Striebel, A. Guer
提问者采纳
1],m .的冬天,Besenhard J.O.卷Spahr期,页-,国立Adv.新星'k第10期(1998年):725 -。[2],t,s . Yanagi Te沪饥高渴薨韭胳血供摩rada Arai Yoshikawa,k . .太:那么,N。《Arai电源(100)。[3]. a Guer请
其他类似问题
外文翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译成中文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信