一道英语音标题

一道英语题There
的句型用法.3点.
谢谢诶!~~~_百度作业帮
一道英语题There
的句型用法.3点.
谢谢诶!~~~
一、There be 结构的非谓语形式There to be 和there being 是there be 结构的非谓语形式,前者是不定式形式,后者是ing 形式.这两种结构可以在句中充当不同成分,要注意理解和区分.1. 作主语It is impossible for there to be an escape from the building.要从那幢楼里逃生是不可能的.It would be surprising for there not to be any objections.没有任何异议倒是令人感到意外的.2. 作宾语She denied there being any misunderstanding between them.(动词宾语) 她否认他们之间存在误会.He was disappointed at there being no money left.(介词宾语) 钱已分文不剩了,他很失望.3. 作状语There being形式可作为独立主格结构,在句中充当状语.There being nothing else to do,they went home.因为无事可做,他们回家了.There being no other choice,we had to give up.因为别无选择,我们只好放弃.二、There + 情态动词/ 助动词 + be这类结构表示“推测、可能”或过去经常存在的情况.例如:There must be lots of people waiting.一定有许多人在等着.There used to be an old pine tree here.这儿过去曾有一棵老松树.三、There + 某些半助动词 + be(很少使用完成时态),如be going to,be certain to,be sure to,be likely to,be bound to,have to be等.There is going to be a heavy snow.要下大雪了.There’s likely to be an investigation.可能会有一次调查.There has to be some reason.(这事)一定有原因.四、There is no v.ing 结构这种结构表示“不可能……”,相当于“It is impossible + 不定式”结构.There is no accounting for habits.习惯是无法说清楚的.There is no denying the fact that she is right.不可否认,她的话是正确的.五、There is no...in v.ing结构这一结构等同于“It is no good + v.ing”结构,意为“……是没有意义的/无用的”.There is no point in making the same suggestions.提相同的建议是没有意义的.There is no use in beating about the bush.拐弯抹角是没用的.六、There + live,exist,appear,happen,seem,remain,lie 等表存在、发生等意义的不及物动词,表示状态.例如:There remains nothing more to be done.再没什么可做的了.There once lived a poor farmer who had four sons.从前有一个穷苦的农夫,他有四个儿子.七、There + arise,enter,follow,run,fly,occur,flash,pass,emerge等不及物动词,表示动作.例如:Suddenly there entered a woman in red.突然走进来一个穿红衣服的妇女.There arose the question of how to get enough money.问题出现了,不知道怎样来筹集足够的资金.八、There be + p.p.(过去分词) 结构这种结构实际上是正常语序的被动式.例如:There were found all kinds of birds in the national park.(=All kinds of birds were found in the national park.) 国家公园里发现了各种各样的鸟.There are displayed summer clothes in the shop windows.(= Summer clothes are displayed in the shop windows.) 夏季服装正在商店橱窗里展出.
"There be" 后面可跟一个名词或动名词,请看下面例句: 1. There is a shop at the corner, where you can buy fruits. 在拐角处有家商店,你可以在那里买水果。 2. There is no knowing what may happen tomorrow. 谁也不知道明天将发生什么。 ...
There be 的句型用法:
there be 句型后面跟的是没有生命的东西,比如说:There is some water in the grass.它后面不仅可以+可数名词也可以+不可数名词,比如说:There are a few shops in the sreet. There be 句型不仅用于一般文章,还起到了美化语言的作用哦。
你上课没听老师讲吗...
您可能关注的推广回答者:一道英语题_百度知道
一道英语题
That___lady is their English
A young beautiful foreign B beautiful young foreign C young foreign beautiful D foreign young beautiful
提问者采纳
后位限定词有基数词和序数词,它位于各类形容词前:round square等、指示代词,silk等、或数词:wooden。“大长高”表示大小、all half his income等,writing desk,即、cold, college。表示“形状”的词如、great等、指示代词、bad:medical、长短;
其中。它本身分为三位、中。“作用类别”的词如, woolen, stone、分数和倍数。“描绘”性形容词如,但序数词位于基数词前,
作用类别往后靠、half。“材料”的词如。前位限定词有all、后;中位限定词有冠词、both。“国籍”指一个国家或地区的词、高低等一些词:前,“限定词”包括:beautiful:both my handsB限定描绘大长高。如、物主代词;
颜色国籍跟材料、物主代词等:冠词,
形状年龄和新老
提问者评价
谢谢大家,新年快乐
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他6条回答
里涉及多个形容词的顺序问题
有一个口诀,漂亮是指一个人的外观:限观形龄色国材限 指限制词观 指外观形 指形态龄 指年龄色 指颜色国 指国籍材 指材料材质 这里的beautiful指外观,所以beautiful在最前面。直接选择法得出答案选B
应当选A因为选A翻译成:That young beautiful foreign lady is their English
那个年轻漂亮的外国女士是他们的英语老师而选B翻译成:That beautiful young foreign lady is their English
那个漂亮的年轻的外国女士是他们的英语老师选B在朗读和语法上不对,所以选A
A是正确的。That young beautiful foreign lady is their English teacher, 那个年轻漂亮的外国夫人是他们的英语老师。
B,因为形容词堆砌要有顺序,"宪兵行令赦国才",1意思是限制性形容词(beautiful)、2年龄(young)、3色(black、yellow)、4国(国家、foreign)、5材料(silk、cotton、stone),按这个顺序排列并列形容词,故而选B。新年快乐〜
根据我多年看美剧的语感。。。beautiful应该放在最前面,嗯~选B
B形容词顺序口诀:美小圆旧黄 法国木书房
可以解释一下吗?谢谢!
美:beautiful good fantastic amazing ugly terrible……小:small big large huge……圆:描述形状旧:old new young……黄:颜色法国:国籍 出产地木:材质书房:作用 用途
英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁就一道英语题_百度知道
就一道英语题
不贪看电视.拒绝网络游戏,阅读有益书籍.多吃蔬菜,向他询问有关保健的方法.每天坚持喝牛奶有益于健康,
Thank you for your last letter。4:1。请你以Robert的名义给Jack回封信(开头和结尾已给出)。2,水果等健康食品。Dear Jack,告诉他你的如下建议,尽量少吃肉及垃圾食品.每天锻炼,保证八小时的充足睡眠时间。3。5._______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tours书面表达Robert 的朋友Jack上周给他写了一封信
提问者采纳
Last but not least:
I wish these suggestions would be helpful. Fourth, keep away from computer games and read good books.Yours, do enough exercise every day. Ts good for your health to drink milk daily. Second,
Thank you for your last letter, it't watch too much TV and be sure to sleep for eight hours every day. You asked me for some advice about how to keep fit!Dear Jack. Here are some tips, don&#39, and I&#39, eat more healthy diets such as vegetables and fruit and less meat and junk food手工原创
参考资料:
英语牛人团
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
额,楼上已经写得不错了。
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一道英语题_百度知道
一道英语题
What is ice cream.
提问者采纳
什么是冰欺凌?
其他类似问题
the president&#39, an American woman named Nancy Johnston invented the hand-cranked ice cream freezer. Seventy-six years later, invented the homogeniser, a great adventurer. He invented the waffle cup because he was tired of people walking off with or breaking the glasses he used to serve ice cres milk into snow ice cream caught on and soon the rich people of Italy were enjoying frozen milk. He was the first cook to add flavors like chocolate and strawberry to the frozen milk, Catherine de Medici of Florence, the first ice cream parlor in America opened in New York City, returned from China to Italy with a new recipe for making snow ice cream, glasses and fireworks were all invented in China but the tastiest and coldest Chinese invention is snow ice cream. In 1700, invented the ice cream cone and patented his idea. One of the things she took with her when she moved from her home in Italy to her castle in France was her recipe for making frozen milk. This ice cream flavor was invented in 1983;N Cream will always be my favorite, vanilla ice cream with honey on top is also very good. He sold his ice cream from a wagon.When Charles I of England visited France in the 1600sThe story of ice cream begins a long, long time ago in a most beautiful place. Of course. He loved it so much, who lived in France. One French chef opened a shop to sell the tasty treat, August Gaulin, we know about who were lucky enough to get tN Cream which is made with real Oreo cookies,000 years ago in China, Maryland. In 1899. The idea of mixing a mammal&#39. Lots of cool things were invented in China, fruit and honey and then Nero ate it. His recipe called for mixing yak milk into snow in order to make it creamy. The closing of bars that sold wine and beer in 1919 led to the opening of many ice cream parlors in the United States, he ware like me. Nero&#39, she served it to her White House guests in 1812. But if you&#39. Louis World Fair, E;s wife loved ice cream so much. Their cooks mixed snow and ice from the mountains with fruit. You can buy an Eskimo pie at the grocery store if you want to find out what it tastes like. Umbrellas. Hamwi introduced the waffle cone at the St;ll head to Baskin-Robbins. Baskin and Mr. The Emperors of China were the first people, who was from England. Others like Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough have been invented since 1983 but Cookies &#39. The story of ice cream begins over 3. This invention helped give ice cream a really smooth texture, August Gaulin invented a new kind of ice cream freezer that helped make ice cream freeze faster, which made making ice cream easier. Charles I took the recipe back to England with him and the rich people of England began to eat the delicious cold dessert. People say he began making the waffle cones when an ice cream vendor at the fair ran out of bowls. Dolly Madison. In 1533, Governor Bladen of Maryland. I&#39. The first chocolate ice cream bar was called the I-Scream Bar but later its name was changed to the Eskimo Pie, wine and honey to make a tasty treat for their rulers to enjoy when they wanted to relax, just like Mr. This demand for ice cream led to the invention of the first chocolate covered ice cream bar.How the Romans came up with the idea of making snow ice cream we do not know, served ice cream to his guests, and buy a scoop of Cookies &#39, Italo Marchiony. A year later in 1904. In 1295, you&#39. the Roman Emperor Nero wanted to eat snow ice cream so badly he sent slaves up to the mountains to bring back snow and ice so his cooks could make it for him. But what we do know is that in 62 A. Robbins intended, Italy became the Queen of France when she married the French king. You can also buy a Good Humor Bar which was invented in 1920 and was the first ice cream sold on a stick, Marco Pm so glad someone in China decided to mix snow and ice with honey and that now even poor people like me can afford to eat tasty frozen treats each and every day of the week.D;s cooks mixed the ice and snow the slaves brought back with nectar. Soon many of the cooks in France were making the delicious treat. In 1851 Jacob Fussel opened the first ice cream factory in the United States of America in Baltimore. In 1902, which first opened in 1946 in California.A. In 1903, a man who sold ice cream from a pushcart he pushed through the streets of New York City. The more Americans ate ice cream the more they wanted to eat ice cream, Henry II, he asked the French chef who served it to him to sell him the recipe. In 1843
英语的相关知识
其他2条回答
甚麼是冰琪琳?
意思是“什么是冰激凌”
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一道英语题_百度知道
一道英语题
顺便讲讲有关的冠词知识.. / the
B,解释一下; a这个题选什么. theSome people fear that ________ air pollution may bring about changes in _______ weat the
D. Ks5u A. /
提问者采纳
3,定冠词表示特指.
What did you have for lunch.
The Simths came to China for visit in 1996;s Palace, others learn to play the violin,但乐器前需加定冠词.复述前文提到的人或东西。
the wounded
the beautiful
美丽的事物
4、冠词在固定词组中的特定用法. He went into the house and found a beautiful girl sitting there and singing、北&quot.季节.
I have been waiting for him for half an hour。
the moon。
He works as a language teacher in that university.不可数名词前面通常不加定冠词。
Drink some water.
Beijing lies in the north of China、定冠词的基本用法
As a writer, some children lea的含义,前面不加冠词.
2, a horse。
Yesterday we visited an English secondary school,特指用定冠词;东.表示&quot.
&quot、三顿饭的名词前通常不加冠词.(for the sake of 因为)
I will go to school on foot.有些固定词组中的名词前不加冠词,不定冠词表示泛指,代表一类人或东西、什么时候加定冠词、不加冠词的基本规则
1.表示特定的人或东西, but has some difficulty with the language.
Is the water from the tap fit for drink、特定内容时。
Give me the magazine.
Have you decided on the prices yet;大部分专有名词前也不加冠词.1 is National Day:
He is enjoying his stay in Denmark。
If winter comes can spring be far behind.
At the Children&#39。
at midnight
in the morning
in the afternoon
in the evening
in the daytime
in front of
(at the back of)
at distance (in the distance)
as a whole
on the whole
to catch cold
to have a cold
冠词考试重点
冠词所占比例不大.
The film includes some recently discovered newsreels of World War II
He has been in prison for two years,前面加不定冠词.泛指某个人或东西.
形容词最高级前若有物主代词、南、棋类.
The boys are learnig to play the guitar.
My mother is in hospital?
He can&#39。
Reading English story books is a good way of improving your English.
Last week we went to the theatre。
Last week。
a用于读音以辅音开头的词前面.
My elder brother likes to play football, an umbrella.
She picked up a magazine and began to read、名词特指时。
二.用于形容词前面.表示一类人或东西.
I will help you for the sake of your sister。
Without any news from Tt build castles in the air.
Ireland lies on the Great Britain.
三, the sun、定冠词的基本用法
We have friends all over the world。an用于读音以元音开头的单词前.用于序数词、日期前一般不加冠词.
Is the water in the well fit for drink。一个可数名词的单数不能自己单独出现?
Dinner is ready:a university,前面不需要加冠词、方位名词, I saw a flim.
Beijing is the capital of China.
可数名词单数出现, he is successful.
Japan lies to the east of China?
The book on the table is an English dictionary, the earth
The moon moves aroud the earth、西?
We have few classes on Sunday.
2、什么情况下, a useful book。
Monday is my busiest day.用于表示世界上独一无二的东西的名词前面,表示一家人或夫妇俩.
Don&#39.用于姓氏的复数形式前, an honest man.
They will travel by air,副词最高级前面的the 可以省略.
They left for work after supper,就不加定冠词, his father left for Shanghai to see him,必须用a或an或定冠词修饰;t take the advice 作副词时.
5,但若有限制性定语修饰、形容词与副词的最高级前面。
As we know?
play the piano
play the violin
3,一般是1分或2分,不能单独出现;一&quot.
The old man saw a house in the field。
2,前面需加定冠词.
Among the three girls she speaks English the best.
upstairs是副词、月份、不定冠词的基本用法
The Lius have moved to Guangzhou、可数名词的复数和不可数名词泛指,前面不加冠词.
3.(the Sencond World War)
5、可数名词单数泛指, the most dangerous enemies
are those who pretend to be friends、不加冠词的基本规则以及冠词的习惯用法
冠词是一种虚词?
What do you think of the music.表示球类、可数名词单数出现.
We go shopping twice a week,泛指用不定冠词.
Even a child can answer this question、冠词修饰名词,只能附着在名词上帮助说明名词的含义,前面加定冠词;s go and watch them play chess。
Please go _____ upstairs after you have finished the lunch,不用加冠词,an用于读音以元音开头的词前面。
January is the first month of the year。
We are walking south.
The sun rises in the east.
Let&#39,或表示特定部分。
Give me a pen please。
冠词分为定冠词(the)和不冠词(a或an)两类.
3A1、不定冠词的基本用法
2. The film is about a love story between two middle-aged people
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他8条回答
因为air pollution 是泛指所有的空气污染,所以前面不加任何冠词,选A.关于冠词的知识:一.不定冠词的用法1.泛指某一类人、事或物;相当于any,这是不定冠词a/an的基本用法。2.泛指某人或某物,但不具体说明何人或何物。3.表示数量,有“一”的意思,但数的概念没有one强烈。4.表示“每一”,相当于every. 例如,I go to school five days a week.我一周上五天课。5.用在序数词前,表示“又一”,“再一”。例如,I have three books. I want to buy a fourth one.我已经有三本书,我想买第四本。6.用在某些固定词组中:a lot(of)许多,大量;after a while过一会儿二.定冠词的用法1.特指某(些)人或某(些)物,这是定冠词的基本用法。2.指谈话双方都知道的人或事物。例如:Open the window,please.请打开窗户。3.指上文已经提到的人或事物。例如:I have a car. The car is red.我有一辆小汽车,它是红色的。4.指世界上独一无二的事物。 例如:Which is bigger,the sun or the earth?哪一个大,太阳还是地球?5.用在序数词,形容词最高级前。例如:The first lesson is the easiest one in this book.第一课是这本书最简单的一课。6.用在由普通名词构成的专有名词前。例如,the Great Wall长城,the United States美国7.用在某些形容词前,表示某一类人。例如:the poor穷人,the blind盲人8用在姓氏复数形式前,表示“全家人”或“夫妻俩”。例如:the Greens 格林一家或格林夫妻俩9.用在方位词前。例如:on the left在左边,in the middle of在中间10.用在乐器名称前。例如:She plays the piano every day.她每天弹钢琴。11.用在表示海洋,河流,山脉,群岛及国家和党派等名词前。例如:the Black Sea黑海,the Yangzi River长江12.用在某些固定词组中:all the same仍然;all the time一直;at the moment此刻;at the same time同时;by the way顺便说;do the shopping/washing买东西/洗衣服;in the morning/afternoon/evening 在上午/下午/晚上;in the open air 在户外,在野外三.零冠词的用法1.在专有名词和不可数名词前。例如,Class Two二班,Tian’an Men Square天安门广场,water水2.可数名词前已有作定语的物主代词(my,your,his,her等)、指示代词(this/these,that/those)、不定代词(some,any等)及所有格限制时。例如my book(正);my the book(误)3.复数名词表示一类人或事物时。例如,They are teachers.他们是老师。Tigers like meat.老虎喜欢吃肉4.在星期,月份,季节,节日前。例如:on Sunday在周日,in March在三月,in spring在春天,on Women’s Day在妇女节(特例:如果月份,季节等被一个限定性定语修饰时,则要加定冠词:He joined the Army in the spring of 1982.他在1982年春季参军。)5.在称呼语或表示头衔的名词前。例如:Tom汤姆,Mum妈妈6.在学科名称,三餐饭和球类运动名称前。例如:I have lunch at school every day.特例:当football,basketball指具体的某个球时,其前可以用冠词:I can see a football.我可以看到一只足球。Where’s the football?那只足球在哪儿?(指足球,并非“球类运动”)7.在表特定的公园,街道,车站,桥,学校等之前。例如:No.25 Middle School8.某些固定词组中不用冠词。(1)与by连用的交通工具名称前:by bus乘公共汽车;by car乘汽车;by bike骑/坐自行车;by train乘火车;by air/plane乘飞机;by sea/ship乘船,但take a bus,in a boat,on the bike前需用冠词(2)名词词组:day and night日日夜夜;brother and sister兄弟姐妹;hour after hour时时刻刻;here and there到处(3)介词词组:at home在家;in surprise惊奇地;at noon在中午;on foot步行;at night在晚上;on duty值日;at work在工作;on time准时;for example例如;in class在上课;on show展览;in bed在床上(4)go短语:go home回家;go to bed上床睡觉;go to school去上学;go to work去上班;go shopping/swimming/boating/fishing去买东西/游泳/划船/钓鱼四.用与不用冠词的差异in hospital住院/in the hospital在医院里go to sea出海/go to the sea去海边on earth究竟/on the earth在地球上,在世上in front of在……(外部的)前面/in the front of在……(内部的)前面take place发生/take the place(of)代替at table进餐/at the table在桌子旁by sea乘船/by the sea在海边in future从今以后,将来/in the future未来go to school(church…)上学(做礼拜…)/go to the school(church…)到学校(教堂…)去on horseback骑着马/on the horseback在马背上two of us我们当中的两人/the two of us我们两人(共计两人)out of question毫无疑问/out of the question不可能的,办不到的next year明年/the next year 第二年a teacher and writer一位教师兼作家(一个人)/a teacher and a writer一位教师和一位作家(两个人)
A空气污染是整件事情,不用特指
第二个是特指世界范围内的气候,所以要加the
air pollution是泛指 不需要加the
in the weather 是指地球范围内 有特指的意思 也可理解为固定短语 在天气里 A1、不定冠词的基本用法
2、定冠词的基本用法
3、不加冠词的基本规则以及冠词的习惯用法
冠词是一种虚词,只能附着在名词上帮助说明名词的含义。
冠词分为定冠词(the)和不冠词(a或an)两类,定冠词表示特指,不定冠词表示泛指。
a用于读音以辅音开头的词前面,an用于读音以元音开头的词前面。
如:a university, a useful book, an umbrella, a horse, an honest man.
一、不定冠词的基本用法
1.表示&一&的含义。
Give me a pen please.
We go shopping twice a week.
2.泛指某个人或东西。
Yesterday we visited an English secondary school.
She picked up a magazine and began to read.
3.表示一类人或东西。
He works as a language teacher in that university.
As a writer, he is successful.
Even a child can answer this question.
可数名词单数出现,泛指用不定冠词,特指用定冠词。一个可数名词的单数不能自己单独出现。
二、定冠词的基本用法
1.表示特定的人或东西。
Give me the magazine.
Have you decided on the prices yet?
The book on the table is an English dictionary.
Beijing is the capital of China.
2.复述前文提到的人或东西。
Last week, I saw a flim. The film is about a love story between two middle-aged people.
The old man saw a house in the field. He went into the house and found a beautiful girl sitting there and singing.
3.用于形容词前面,代表一类人或东西。
the wounded
the beautiful
美丽的事物
4.用于表示世界上独一无二的东西的名词前面。
the moon, the sun, the earth
The moon moves aroud the earth.
We have friends all over the world.
Don't build castles in the air.
5.用于序数词、方位名词、形容词与副词的最高级前面,副词最高级前面的the 可以省略。
January is the first month of the year.
The sun rises in the east.
Japan lies to the east of China.
Beijing lies in the north of China.
Ireland lies on the Great Britain.
At the Children's Palace, some children learn to play the piano, others learn to play the violin.
Last week we went to the theatre.
Among the three girls she speaks English the best.
&东、南、西、北&作副词时,前面不加冠词。
We are walking south.
形容词最高级前若有物主代词,就不加定冠词。
Monday is my busiest day.
6.用于姓氏的复数形式前,表示一家人或夫妇俩。
The Lius have moved to Guangzhou.
The Simths came to China for visit in 1996.
7.不可数名词前面通常不加定冠词,但若有限制性定语修饰,或表示特定部分、特定内容时,前面需加定冠词。
Drink some water.
Is the water in the well fit for drink?
What do you think of the music?
He can't take the advice his mother gives him.
三、不加冠词的基本规则
1.季节、月份、日期前一般不加冠词。
If winter comes can spring be far behind?
We have few classes on Sunday.
10.1 is National Day.
2.表示球类、棋类、三顿饭的名词前通常不加冠词,但乐器前需加定冠词。
What did you have for lunch?
Dinner is ready.
Let's go and watch them play chess.
My elder brother likes to play football.
The boys are learnig to play the guitar.
play the piano
play the violin
3.有些固定词组中的名词前不加冠词。
at midnight
in the morning
in the afternoon
in the evening
in the daytime
in front of
(at the back of)
at distance (in the distance)
as a whole
on the whole
to catch cold
to have a cold
冠词考试重点
冠词所占比例不大,一般是1分或2分。
1、什么时候加定冠词。
2、可数名词单数出现,必须用a或an或定冠词修饰,不能单独出现。
3、什么情况下,不用加冠词。
冠词易考:
1、冠词修饰名词。
Please go _____ upstairs after you have finished the lunch.
upstairs是副词,前面不需要加冠词。
2、可数名词单数泛指,前面加不定冠词。an用于读音以元音开头的单词前。
Reading English story books is a good way of improving your English.
I have been waiting for him for half an hour.
3、名词特指时,前面加定冠词。
He is enjoying his stay in Denmark, but has some difficulty with the language.
Is the water from the tap fit for drink?
4、可数名词的复数和不可数名词泛指,前面不加冠词;大部分专有名词前也不加冠词。
As we know, the most dangerous enemies
are those who pretend to be friends.
They left for work after supper.
The film includes some recently discovered newsreels of World War II
.(the Sencond World War)
5、冠词在固定词组中的特定用法。
Without any news from Tom for a long time, his father left for Shanghai to see him.
They will travel by air.
I will help you for the sake of your sister.(for the sake of 因为)
I will go to school on foot.
My mother is in hospital.
He has been in prison for two years. 满意就选最佳吧 谢了O(∩_∩)O哈!
A;air pollution 是一种常见的现象,不用特指,不用加冠词;weather 则是特指around the world的天气,所以加冠词the。
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语音标 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信