whogod konwss, right?这个是一个正确的英语句子吗

伤感的英文句子_经典句子
伤感的英文句子
伤感的英文句子
伤感的英文句子
  1、 Love is like sentence spell always let people willingly addictions 爱情像句咒语 总让人甘心沉迷
  2、For all the things you do, and is not worth, who also don't understand. 为你做的一切,值得不值得,谁也不懂。
  3、I was the love, only interprets the supporting role of tragedy of that person 我是这场爱情的配角,唯一诠释了悲剧的那个人
  4、The bravest thing in the world, is smiling to hear you say you and her love 世界上最勇敢的事情,是微笑着听你说你和她的爱情
  5、How long, I can go to the end of the world. 还有多久,我才可以走到世界的尽头。[由整理]
  6、I use memories under an end to end the iron between us the story. 我用回忆烫下一个句号来结束我们之间的故事。
  7、Give not you want happiness, friend or lover and care. 给不了你想要的幸福,朋友或情人俄不在乎。
  8、Who will not understand this world. Take inventory. 谁也不会明白这个世界的是是非非。
  9、I really love you, perhaps in your eyes just talk, but my heart is full, but you. 我真的爱上了你,或许在你眼里只是说说而已,但我的心,却是满满的都是你。
  10、Fireworks rain lane, whose kite is broken line, who really injured. 烟花雨巷,谁的风筝断了线,谁的真心受了伤。
  11、Or a person continue to lonely down, don't need anyone Li frets. 还是一个人继续孤单下去,不需要任何人怜唳。
  12、Love is not a matter of counting the days. It's making the days count.
  13、The words I love you, lost in the unease. 那句我爱你,遗失在流年里。
  14、Each song has a story, I want to use my way to interpret every story 伤感的句子:每首歌都有一个故事,我想用我的方式,来诠释每个故事
  15、Wandering in the edge of renunciation cannot, if not self-esteem from I won't just go 徘徊在无法舍弃的边缘,如果不是自尊在作祟我不会就那么走?励志歌曲
  16、First love is unforgettable all one's life.初恋是永生难忘的。
  17、Love without end hath no end.情绵绵,爱无边。
  18、When two people are in love, they are eager to have more sweet kisses. But why they are in quarrel, they are hurting each other by the mouths that once used for kissing? Every time when I was upset or tired, I can only kiss by myself.两人相爱是,渴求无限甜蜜的吻。但为何在争吵时,却要用接吻的嘴互相伤害呢?每当我忧郁困惑,疲惫 不堪时,我只能给自己一个吻。
  19、I hide my storm-like love in my heart just not to give you any pressure. The more precious my love is, the more I cherish the love from others.我将暴风般的爱情藏在心底 ,那是为了不给对方任何心理压力,我的爱情越是珍贵,相对地,也越珍惜别人的爱情。
  20、In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness.在这个世界上,只有真正快乐的男人,才能带给女人真正的快乐。
  21、But most of all thank you for.但我最想感谢你的是。
  22、Precious things are very few in this world. That is the reason there is just one you.在这世上珍 贵的东西总是罕有,所以这世上只有一个你。
  23、Happiness is that u have food to eat, place to sleep and people to love. Happiness is when thedesolated soul meets love.有吃的东西,有睡觉的地方,有所爱的人,便是幸福 。幸福是荒废的灵魂遇到爱的邂逅。
  24、Being with you is like walking on a very clear morning.和你在一起就像在一个清爽的早晨漫步。
  25、I haven't got a clue.我也搞不清楚。
  26、To the world you may be just one person. To the person you may be the world.对于世界,你可能只是一个人,但对于某个人,你却是整个世界。
  27、Follow feeling, never had a feeling, cardiac at first glance, but not because of your face. 凭的是感觉,从来没有过的感觉,心动的第一眼,却不是因为你的脸。
  28、Your own taste, let my heart closely rely on. 你的专属的味道,让我的心紧紧依靠。
  29、I absolutely don't say I love you, this is between us the tacit understanding. 我绝对不说我爱你,这是我们之间的默契。
  30、Sleep less than breathing is not hit the heartbeat 觉不到的呼吸 触不到的心跳
  31、Love
the aspect may change, but not the essence.爱是永恒的,外表可能改变,但本质永远不变。
  32、Your birth gives me hope and I hope to give you happiness.
  33、The road to a lover's house is never long.通往爱人家里的路总不会漫长。
  34、Why do the good girls, always want the bad boys?为何好女孩总喜欢坏男孩?
  35、You're always there for me.当我需要你时你永远在那里。
  36、From no words not talked about speechless, only need a silent instant just. 从无话不谈到无话可说,只需要一个沉默的瞬间而已。
  37、You again how boethius observed all still could not return to the origin 你再怎么强颜欢笑 一切都还是回不到原点
  38、You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her.你不会因为美丽去爱一个女人,但她却会因为你的爱而变得美丽。
  39、If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain.离开我就别安慰我,要知道每一次缝补也会遭遇穿刺的痛。
  40、If my life is a joke, you are in my life the only true. 如果我的生命是一个笑话,你就是我生命里唯一的真实。
  41、I believe in the fairy story u wrote for me, and myself becomes the faint flower in the story.我相信了你编写的童话,自己就成了童话中幽蓝的花。
  42、Return to mou that past once, but it's only a game. 回眸那过往的曾经,原来只是一场游戏。
  43、In the sentimental days, I take time, messy floating. 在那些感伤的日子里,我拿流年,乱了浮生。
  44、Is not life if it is only as first, but life what not to meet 不是人生若只如初见,而是人生何如不相逢
  45、Miss forever looking at you even if you never found me 好想永远这样的看着你 即使你从来没有发现过我
  46、No words are necessary between two loving hearts.两颗相爱的心之间不需要言语。
  47、My young frivolous, is you give pain 我的年少轻狂,是你给予的伤痛
  48、I want to repeat the gentle strengthened themselves again and forced persons 我也不想再逞强把温柔一次次逼到绝路上
  49、Love's tongue is in the eyes.爱情的话语全在双眼之中。
  50、You are not me, you don't know my loneliness, itas after. 你不是我,你不用懂得我的寂寞,就当作是经过。
  51、Don't spend time with someone who doesn't care spending it with you.不要把时间花在一个不在乎与你一起分享的人身上。
  52、Even if I bowed my head also cannot find reason lets you took me by the hand. 即使我低头也无法找到理由让你牵起我的手。
  53、I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起。
  54、Behind every successful man, there is a woman.And behind every. unsuccessful man, there are two.每个成功男人的背后,都有一个女人。 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个女人。
  55、Where there is love, there are always wishes.哪里有爱,哪里就有希望。
  56、Give up is completely lost, persistence will have at least a glimmer of hope. 放弃了就彻底的输了,执着最少还会有一丝希望。
  57、Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。
  58、你的诞生带给我希望,而我希望带给你幸福。
  59、Quiet exists, the quiet, to let others feel my existence. 安静的存在着,安静到让别人感觉不到我的存在。
  60、We alone is the best penalty we originally fault how difficult 我们孤单是最好的惩罚 我们原来过错有多么难
  61、Once this dial the disorderly my heartbeat, now how could I forget you. 曾今拨乱我心跳的人,如今我怎么可能忘记你。
  62、When things tend to go wrong.就算是我犯了错误也没关系。
  63、Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
  64、I love you not for who you are, but for who I am before you.我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。
  65、Yesterday, today you let not again find you. 昨天把你放开,今天不一定再把你找到。
  66、Memories took my hand, I how fled are destined to be in vain. 回忆拉着我的手,我怎么逃都注定是徒劳。
  67、Maybe because I this reaps the bitter fruit, your humored always I know enough... 或许我因该自食这苦果,你的迁就一直我领悟不够
  68、I don't think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it's a selecting process, knowing what's the most important and what's the least. And then be a simple man.我不觉得人的心智成熟是越来越宽容涵盖,什么都可以接受。相反,我觉得那应该是一个逐渐剔除的过程,知道自己最 重要的是什么,知道不重要的东西是什么。而后,做一个纯简的人。
  69、Love is a fabric that nature wove and fantasy embroidered.爱情是一方织巾,用自然编织,用幻想点缀。
  70、I give my future fill in color, afterwards just know, you are that color. 我给我的未来填上了色彩,后来才明白,你就是那色彩。
  71、As I?am with you就像我跟你在一起时那么地快乐。
  72、During the whole life, you will regret for two things: one is that you don't get the one you love and the other is the one you love is not happy.人的一生,有两种遗憾最 折磨人:一是得不到你心爱的人;二是心爱的人得不到幸福。
  73、爱情不是数着日子过去,它让每个日子都变得有意义。
  74、I give you in my heart left a position, the position that passers-by. 我给你在我心里留了一个位置,这个位置叫路人。
  75、Because loved a crazy, so see you still smiling silence. 因为曾经爱过一场疯狂,所以看你依旧笑着沉默。
  76、Sometimes love, he come so fast, and sometimes love will call a person hurt. 有时爱,他来得太快,有时爱也会叫人受伤害。
  77、Habit with you, with you in, so happy. Also fear of losing you. 习惯有你,有你在,很开心。同时也害怕会失去你。
  78、You make my heart smile.我的心因你而笑。
  79、Love, is the youth frenzy years round of apricot yellow months, fine but hazy 爱情,是青春迷乱岁月里的一轮杏黄月,美好而朦胧
  80、The deepest pain, how long it takes time, to heal recovery 最深的伤痛,需要多久的时间,才能痊愈康复
  81、only that deep helpless. 爱情演变的如此失败,只留下那深深的无奈。
  82、In the very smallest cot there is room enough for a loving pair.哪怕是最小的茅舍,对一对恋人来说都有足够的空间。
  83、Those who loved, heart, and how it slowly fade 那些爱过的人,心是怎样慢慢凋谢
  84、We always ask for man to innocent as child, but able as father.我们总是要求男人有孩子一样的眼神,但要有父亲一样的能力。
  85、Read too many fairy tales, think love will be perfect to arrive. 看过太多太多的童话,以为爱情会完美到达。
  86、I like your life across the meteor, fleeting. 我就像你生命中划过的流星,转瞬即逝。
  87、She who has never loved, has never lived.人活着总要爱一回。
  88、I hope you're as happy with me.我希望你跟我在一起永远开心。
  89、Life is the flower for which love is the honey.生命如花,爱情是蜜。
  90、With the wonder of your love, the sun above always shines.拥有你美丽的爱情,太阳就永远明媚。
  91、Time of gear has been turned, we have been repeating some damage. 时间的齿轮一直在转,我们一直在重复一些伤害。
  92、Atrue friend is some one who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.一个真正的朋友是向你伸出手,触动你心灵的人。
  93、Because that desperate love, what I lost you never know. 因为那奋不顾身的爱,我失去了什么你不会知道。
  94、Are you turn a walk, do not see my sad. Am I too wayward, regardless of your feelings. 是你转头就走,没看见我的难过。是我太任性,不顾你的感受。
  95、Itself is a lonely, but also make you feel lonely antidote. 本身是一种寂寞,却还要做你寂寞的解药。
  96、It is never too late to fall in love.爱永远不会嫌晚。
  97、Don't struggle so much,best things happen when not expected.不要做太多的抗争,最好的东西总是发生在出乎意料的时候。
  98、Love makes man grow up or sink down.爱情,要么让人成熟,要么让人堕落。
  99、Encouraging me when I need a shove.当我需要动力时你鼓励我。
  100、Reluctant to lose residual temperature, forgetting the scar is still in pain 舍不得丢掉残留的温度,却忘了伤疤还在痛
本页面《伤感的英文句子》的转载信息
本页标题:
本页地址:
转载请以链接标题或地址的形式注明出处,谢谢!
CopyRight 短美文
All Rights Reserved相关词典网站:so who knows是什么意思_so who knows在线翻译_so who knows什么意思_so who knows的意思_so who knows的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
so who knows是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
so who knows是什么意思 so who knows在线翻译 so who knows什么意思 so who knows的意思 so who knows的翻译 so who knows的解释 so who knows的发音
so who knowsso who knows 双语例句1. The biggest problems Silicon Pop Culture found with the unit was the transfer speed and the included SonicStage software, although they didn`t even try out the included headphones, so who knows how they compare to anyone else's.&&&&Silicon Pop Culture覺得傳輸速率以及專用軟體SonicStage是這款產品最大的問題所在,還有他們沒有測試產品附帶的耳機,但誰知道他們如何和任一款耳機來作比較呢。2. So who knows, maybe plaid is coming soon...&&&&谁知道呢,可能格子花呢就要来了。。。3. Guess: Remember ZAC saying, google knows who you are, a bit fab still at that time, but look now it seems that pretty is reasonable, company website had not appeared the phrase of clever dance, cannot see concerned word almost, why can you appear when searching clever dance so be in the 2nd?&&&&猜想:记得ZAC说过,google知道你是谁,当时还有点难以置信,但现在看来似乎蛮有道理,公司网站没有出现过灵之舞的词组,并几乎看不到有关字,那么为什么在搜索灵之舞时会出现在第二位呢?4. So you would probably go out and ask the zookeeper about what hes feeding them, whether they had special exercises, what books they read, and who knows what else. That is, if you found any really extraordinary concentrations of success, you might want to see if you could identify concentrations of unusual characteristics that might be causal factors.&&&&于是,你会询问猩猩管理员各种问题,它们吃什么饲料、是否做特殊的运动、阅读什么书籍……换言之,如果你发现成功案例有非比寻常的集中现象,则你希望判定此异常的特色是否是成功的原因。5. 5. So you would probably go out and ask the zookeeper about what he's feeding them, whether they had special exercises, what books they read, and who knows what else.&&&&于是,你会询问猩猩管理员各种问题,它们吃什么饲料、是否做特殊的运动、阅读什么书籍……换言之,如果你发现成功案例有非比寻常的集中现象,则你希望判定此异常的特色是否是成功的原因。6. The release of the footage is a stark contravention to the international law. the Taliban is exploiting the solder to propagate itself. we are delightful to see the solder unharmed, and we will try every possible means to sure his release in safty and security. we are using all resouse available to archieve this targe, and we are contacting the locals by every possible channels, for instance we have leafleted a telephone number to the afghanistans so that any of them who knows the whereabouts of the captured solder can contact us.&&&&播放这段视频明显地违备了国际法。这是塔利班在利用这名士兵来达到自己的宣传目的。看到这名士兵身体似乎无恙,我们感到很高兴,我们将尽一切可能使他毫发无损的、安全的获释。我们正在用可利用的一切资源来达到此目的,我们正在用可利用的一切手段与当地人取得联系。例如,我们用传单公布了一个电话号码,以方便那些可能会知道这名士兵被押地点的阿富汗人与我们取得联系。7. Everybody knows the story of another experimental philosopher who had a great theory about a horse being able to live without eating, and who demonstrated it so well, that he had got his own horse down to a straw a day, and would unquestionably have rendered him a very spirited and rampacious animal on nothing at all, if he had not died, four-and-twenty hours before he was to have had his first comfortable bait of air.&&&&人人都知道另一位实验哲学家的佳话,他自有一套马儿不吃草也能跑得好的高见,还演证得活龙活现,把自己一匹马的饲料降到每天只喂一根干草。毫无疑问,要不是那匹马在即将获得第一份可口的空气饲料之前二十四小时一命呜乎,他早就调教出一匹什么东西都不吃的烈性子骏马来了。8. 8. I am always very frank with my parents about my private life, they know everything about me, and of course i am not going to keep in a secret that we have correspondence with you, because who knows what will happen, if our relations will go further, and we are very close with you, so my parents will be very sad, that i have not informed them about my relations with you, and that is why i will tell them about you, i hoe, that you are not again of it?&&&&关于自己的私生活,我对父母一直都很坦白,他们知道我的一切,当然我也不准备把我们通信的事情瞒着他们,因为谁知道将来会发生什么呢,如果我们的关系继续深入的话,我们就和你很亲密了,如果我没把这些事告诉父母,那么他们就会很难过。9. Having noticed that the number indicating the greatest depth was apparently in the centre of the map, I laid a rule on the map lengthwise, and then breadthwise, and found, to my surprise, that the line of greatest length intersected the line of greatest breadth exactly at the point of greatest depth, notwithstanding that the middle is so nearly level, the outline of the pond far from regular, and the extreme length and breadth were got by meas and I said to myself, Who knows but this hint would conduct to the deepest part of the ocean as well as of a pond or puddle?&&&&发现那记录着最大深度的地方恰恰在湖心,我用一根直尺放在最长的距离上画了一道线,又放在最宽阔的地方画了一道线,真使人暗暗吃惊,最深处正巧在两线的交点,虽然湖的中心相当平坦,湖的轮廓却不很规则,而长阔的悬殊是从凹处量出来的,我对我自己说道,谁知道是否这暗示了海洋最深处的情形之正如一个湖和一个泥水潭的情形一样呢?10. 10. I haven'tbeen in that line for quite some time:I'm bombarded with all kindsof things-bi9, little, thick, thin-and it'S enough dealing withthem one at a time, SO who knows how much time and energy I'llhave left to sit down and take up a pen!&&&&久已不干这勾当了;大的小的粗的细的种种事情箭一般地射到身上来,逐一对付已经够受了,知道还有多少坐定下来执笔的功夫与精神!11. Yesterday, under a heavy rain, will not shoot children unearthed a washed again, children who seem to shoot very painful, can be tomorrow, the last night, heavy rain poured down, some people complained about the merciless days, so that he could not go out to play, some people complain about the terrible days, let him not dare to go out to who knows, tomorrow it will appear it is hard to imagine the rainbow?&&&&&&昨天,下了一场大雨,将未出土的笋儿冲刷了一遍,看似笋儿们十分痛苦,可到了明天,它们却依然展露出自己的笋尖;昨天夜里,大雨倾盆,有人抱怨无情的天,使他无法外出游玩,有人埋怨可怕的天,让他不敢出门,可谁能知道,明天是否会出现令人难以想象的彩虹呢?12. Zen doesn`t reply or sigh yet closely hugs Xue. Xue buries her head on his shoulder and let her tears soak into his clothes—She knows this man, who loves his home, his people and his kid so much, must tend to cry but he couldn`t let the others of Tungs see his sadness— Then, just let she cry for him&&&&&&童战没有回答也没有叹气,只是紧紧的抱住了天雪,天雪把脸埋在他肩头,让泪水渗入他的衣中—她知道这个爱家爱族爱孩子的男人想到可能会跟孩子永别也非常想哭,只是他不能让族人看到他的泪水--那,就让她代他哭吧。。。。13. The fruit, or venison, which nourishes the wild Indian, who knows no enclosure, and is still a tenant in common, must be his, and so his, i. e.&&&&&&野蛮的印第安人不知道圈养,并且共居,那些喂养他的果实或者野味,也必须是他的,这样在有益于他个人之前,另外的人才不再对他的那部分食物拥有任何权利。14. Waiting for so long, hold on It belongs to no one it ain`t discovery of love, one win or lose There is no freekin love of own, that shit that ohh I need your love In deed who knows?&&&&&&等待了很久很久,继续坚持它不属于谁,它不是发现爱抑或谁输谁赢 There is no freekin love of own,that shit that ohh 我需要你的爱,事实上又有谁知道?15. 15. Six Arabs came up, full gallop, to cut off my head. I shot two with my double-barrelled gun, and two more with my pistols, but I was then disarmed, and one seized me by the hair (that is why I now wear it so short, for no one knows what may happen), the other swung a yataghan, and I already felt the cold steel on my neck, when this gentleman whom you see here charged them, shot the one who held me by the hair, and cleft the skull of the other with his sabre. He had assigned himself the task of saving a man' chance caused that man to be myself. When I am rich I will order a statue of Chance from Klagmann or Marochetti.&&&&&&你们之中要是有社会主义者,以宣扬人道和以对你们邻居尊重为荣的话,那么对于下面的这番话或许会觉得奇怪的,我从来不想去保护社会,因为社会并没有保护我,我甚至可以说,一般而言,它只想来伤害我,所以我对它毫无敬意,并对它们保持中立的态度,并非我欠社会和我的邻居的情,而是社会和我的邻居欠了我的情。16. 16. This is a much harder part of whitewater kayaking, so it's less likely that you'll find somebody who knows how to do it.&&&&&&这是一个更难激流皮划艇运动的一部分,所以它不太可能,你会发现有人谁知道怎麼做。17. Do you know who desiged them and what do those five colors stand for? They are the five colors of the flags. As everybody knows the Olympic Games will be hold in Beijing in 2008, so we should try our best for the Olympic Games.&&&&&&设计意图:课件给学生提供了广阔的天地,学生在老师的指导下涂颜色并作自己的说明,学生在学习过程中,教师充当指导、助手的作用,让学生在自主学习中感受到获取知识的快乐。18. Eight wordily said so much, not necessarily right, not necessarily wrong thing in 2004, who knows, can only count telling the past, not counting the future, not to mention I`m not telling.&&&&&&8这么多,不一定是正确,错误的东西不一定在2004年,谁知道,只能指望告诉过去,不指望未来,更不要提我不告诉。19. Peace be with u. u know somthing i hate wars and am looking forward to that freedom u r talking abt. jesus will set us free, i know it everybody knows it. we created that war, jesus doesnt want that. he wants us to love eachother eventhough we are not the same. the only way i can see is praying for this to end, and as u said war never offers freedom bt jesus does. we should listen much more to wat he said in his great message of love. we shouLdnt just set and say this is the end of the days. NO i dont think so we should do somthing abt it and u dr. jill r doing agreat thing here by writing those articles, people has to know abt jesus and his message, not just abt wars and who was the most to kill people. dr. jill u r doing agreat job here keep going. MAY OUR GREAT LORD JESUS B WITH U AND EVERYBODY AND PROTECT US FROM THIS EVILENESS.&&&&&&和平与u.usomthing知道我讨厌战争和美国的自由,我期待着,我们将免费abt.jesus谈住宅,我知道大家都知道那场战争造成it.we,希望不会引起耶稣要我们爱that.he即使相互之间不同步的唯一途径,我们可以看到,我祈祷这是结束,随着美国队胜耶稣说战争永远带来自由得多does.we听他说,他在向难当大集信息love.weshouldnt刚刚结束的说:这是我不该做的days.no所以我们认为它应该做somthing生根粉和Udr.jill住宅agreat做那些事在这里写文章,人们已经知道生根粉耶稣和他的讯息,不只是战争和芭蕾舞剧院被杀死people.dr.jill美国住宅最在职这里做agreat睁。20. 20. But, I, as a man who knows kindness and evil, knows beauty and ugliness, knows they who commit faults are similar with me in the esse. We not only have the same blood and skin, but also share the same intellect. So, it is impossible to be hurt by one of them, because anyone can't force the evil to me. I also can't vent on to them, or hate them.&&&&&&但是,我,-作为知道善和恶的性质,知道前者是美后者是丑的人;作为知道做了错事的人们的本性是与我相似,我们不仅具有同样的血液和皮肤,而且分享同样的理智和同样的一分神性的人-决不可能被他们中的任何一个人损害,因为任何人都不可能把恶强加于我,我也不可能迁怒于这些与我同类的人,或者憎恨他们。so who knows 单语例句1. Transformers actress Megan Fox insists Hollywood is so awash with drugs, she is one of only five people she knows who doesn't indulge in illegal substances.2. In order to do so she needs a cowboy and one who knows all about the " Texas brake ".3. She noted that her late father had multiple sclerosis, so she knows something about athletes who compete against tough odds.4. What people don't realise is that they always remained close, so who knows where this will lead to next.so who knows是什么意思,so who knows在线翻译,so who knows什么意思,so who knows的意思,so who knows的翻译,so who knows的解释,so who knows的发音,so who knows的同义词,so who knows的反义词,so who knows的例句,so who knows的相关词组,so who knows意思是什么,so who knows怎么翻译,单词so who knows是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐