turn left turn rightt的同义句

1:take the fifth crossing on the right 改同义句---- ------ at the fifth crossing_百度知道
1:take the fifth crossing on the right 改同义句---- ------ at the fifth crossing
我有更好的答案
请点击本页面中的“选为满意回答”按钮;如果对你有所帮助,请再问.如果不明白(Turn right ) at the fifth crossing ,谢谢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
crossing的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁You can turn right at the second turning.(改为同义句), You can turn right at the sec
You can turn right at the second turning.(改为同义句)
一只妹子 You can turn right at the second turning.(改为同义句)
You can take the second turning on the right.改同意句:(越多越好)Turn right at the second turning.Where is your mother from?the boys had a good time in the zoo.what other things do you want?she looks like her sister.what's Uncle Wang's jib?he often goes shopping with his parents.The boy with glasses is John.How do you like Beijing?How's the weather in Sydney?He is twelv years old .He comes from America.It's time to have supper.The book is interesting.What's the english for this?there are many people here on vacation.They gave her a bookDon't talk,.The baby is sleeping.Xu Qian is kind of heavy.my mother wants me to buy some food.I had no maney for the book.
Turn right at the second turning.Take the seond turning on the right.Where is your mother from?Where does your mother come from the boys had a good time in the zoo.- The boys enjoyed themselves in the zoo.what other things do you want?- What else would you like she looks like her sister.- Her sister and she look the same.what's Uncle Wang's jib?- What does Uncle Wang do he often goes shopping with his parents.- His parents and he often do some shopping.The boy with glasses is John.- The boy who is wearing glasses is John.How do you like Beijing?- What do you think of Beijing How's the weather in Sydney?- What's the weather like in Sydney He is twelve years old .- He is twelve.He comes from America.- He is from the USA.It's time to have supper.- It's time for supper.The book is interesting.- The book is funny.What's the english for this?- What's this in English there are many people here on vacation.- There are lots of people here on vacation.They gave her a book- They gave a book to her.Don't talk,.The baby is sleeping.- Please stop talking/ Please keep quiet.The baby is sleeping.Xu Qian is kind of heavy.- Xu Qian is kind of overweigh.my mother wants me to buy some food.- My mother needs me to buy some food.I had no money for the book.- I didn't have money to buy the book.不明白的再问哟,请及时采纳,多谢!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.Turn right at the second turning.Take the second turning on right.2.Where is your mother from?Where does your mother come from?3.The boys had a good time in the zoo.The boys...
1.The boys
enjoyed themselves/(had fun) in the zoo.2.Do you want anything else?3.she seems like her sister.4.what is Uncle Wang?/what dose he do ?5.he often does the shopping with...
扫描下载二维码Turn right at the second crossing .(同义句) ____the second crossing___ ___ ___., Turn right at the second cros
Turn right at the second crossing .(同义句) ____the second crossing___ ___ ___.
水晶石cq Turn right at the second crossing .(同义句) ____the second crossing___ ___ ___.
保证答案正确! Turn right at the s肌|还诰冗拦缧êっecond crossing.= (Take) the second crossing (on the right).在第二个十字路口向右拐。如果你满意我的答案,敬请点击“选为满意回答”,谢谢!
reaching / at , you turn right
ON THE RIGHT写出下列句子的同义句.1.Jenny goes to school by bicycle every day.2.Let me shou you a map of the U.S.3.What time is it?4.Neta is from the U.S.5.Lily and Lucy don't look the same.6.East points right.7.West points left.8.Turn left.9.Turn right.10.Canada is north of the U.S.
1.Jenny rides to school every day.2.What/How about showing a map of the U.S.3.What's the time?4.Neta comes from the U.S.5.Lily doesn't look like Lucy.6.South-east7.South-west8.Turn to the left9.Turn to the right.10.Canada is the north to the U.S.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Jenny goes to school by bike every day.Shall I show you a map of the U.S.?What's the time?Neta comes from the U.SLily and Lucy look different.
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 turn right 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信