阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢& “补全对话(共5小题,每题1分,满分5分)...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
补全对话(共5小题,每题1分,满分5分)根据对话内容,从方框中选择五个合适的句子补全对话,并将所选答案的字母序号写在方框下面的横线上。David (D) and Tina (T) are talking about what they are going to do in the future.T: What are you going to do after leaving school?D: 1.&I would like to explore strange things.T: &2. &D: Of course, I do. I like to visit different places.T: That’s good. You seem to be good at spoken English. &3. &D: It’s just so – so. I’ll try to learn it better. &4. &T: Maybe I’ll be a P.E. teacher. I feel like playing all kinds of games with children.D: &5. &T: I hope my students would like me and enjoy themselves, too.D: Good luck!
What do you want to be?B. Do
you like traveling?C. Is
that right?D. It
seems that you’ll enjoy yourself at work.E. Are
you going to be a teacher?F. I
am thinking about becoming a guide.G.
Great. Being a teacher is proud.
本题难度:容易
题型:解答题&|&来源:2010---2011学年度山西省大同市下学期七年级第一次月考英语卷
分析与解答
习题“补全对话(共5小题,每题1分,满分5分)根据对话内容,从方框中选择五个合适的句子补全对话,并将所选答案的字母序号写在方框下面的横线上。David (D) and Tina (T) are talking abo...”的分析与解答如下所示:
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
补全对话(共5小题,每题1分,满分5分)根据对话内容,从方框中选择五个合适的句子补全对话,并将所选答案的字母序号写在方框下面的横线上。David (D) and Tina (T) are talkin...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“补全对话(共5小题,每题1分,满分5分)...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“补全对话(共5小题,每题1分,满分5分)根据对话内容,从方框中选择五个合适的句子补全对话,并将所选答案的字母序号写在方框下面的横线上。David (D) and Tina (T) are talking about what they are going to do in the future.T: What are you going to do after leaving school?D: 1.____I would like to explore strange things.T:____2.____D: Of course, I do. I like to visit different places.T: That’s good. You seem to be good at spoken English.____3.____D: It’s just so – so. I’ll try to learn it better.____4.____T: Maybe I’ll be a P.E. teacher. I feel like playing all kinds of games with children.D:____5.____T: I hope my students would like me and enjoy themselves, too.D: Good luck!
you like traveling?C. Is
that right?D. It
”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“补全对话(共5小题,每题1分,满分5分)根据对话内容,从方框中选择五个合适的句子补全对话,并将所选答案的字母序号写在方框下面的横线上。David (D) and Tina (T) are talking about what they are going to do in the future.T: What are you going to do after leaving school?D: 1.____I would like to explore strange things.T:____2.____D: Of course, I do. I like to visit different places.T: That’s good. You seem to be good at spoken English.____3.____D: It’s just so – so. I’ll try to learn it better.____4.____T: Maybe I’ll be a P.E. teacher. I feel like playing all kinds of games with children.D:____5.____T: I hope my students would like me and enjoy themselves, too.D: Good luck!
you like traveling?C. Is
that right?D. It
”相似的习题。扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择