我妹妹最喜欢你用日语的运动之一是游泳

推荐到广播
13464 人聚集在这个小组
(foxyroxy)
第三方登录:猜你感兴趣
&热门其他作文完成句子.根据汉语意思完成英语句子.每空一词. 1. 他喜欢和人们谈话. He likes to people. 2. 我妹妹也是一名音乐家. My sister is a . 3. 对付老人你有一套吗? Are you old people? 4. 今天你想做什么运动? sports do you want to play ? 5. 他在游泳俱乐部吗? Is he in the 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
&完成句子,根据汉语意思完成英语句子,每空一词。 1. 他喜欢和人们谈话。 He likes to &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&people. 2. 我妹妹也是一名音乐家。 My sister is &&&&&&&&&&&&&&a &&&&&&&&&&&&&. 3. 对付老人你有一套吗? Are you &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&old people? 4. 今天你想做什么运动? &&&&&&&&&&&& &sports do you want to play &&&&&&&&&&&&&? 5. 他在游泳俱乐部吗? Is he in the &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?
&1. talk to / with& 2. musician &3. good with& 4. W today& 5. swimming club&
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
阅读下面短文,然后根据短文内容补全文后表格中所缺失的信息,每空限填数字或一个单词。 & At what age should a child start taking music lessons? This is a question that many parents are confused about. To answer this question, we need to know if and when the child is ready.
&& First, parents should watch and find out if their children are interested in music. A piano is fascinating to children that like music. When they sit at the piano and start playing, they always enjoy themselves. To those who have no interest in it, however, the piano just makes a noise. So it is never a wise idea to make children do anything that they don’t like. && It is very important to communicate with your children. Explain to them that if they want to take music lesson they should be willing to learn, study and practice. Tell them they may get tired of practicing the same piece again and again. But practice make perfect and it does help them a lot in the long run.
&& Finally, sometimes the children aren’t confident in themselves, so parents also need to encourage them and support their learning.
Be Ready for Taking Music Lessons
1__ _________________
They 2_________ music.
Don’t make their children learn music if they don’t like it at all.
They are willing to work hard and face the 3_ _______during learning music.
Tell their children to be ready for learning, studying and 4_ ____________.
They are 5_ _______ in learning music.
Encourage their children and support their learning.
&阅读短文, 在空白处填上一个适当的词,使短文在意义上和结构上完整&
One day, Kidom and his friend Dick went to the river fishing. Kidom took his dog Vick with him. But now and then, when the dog saw a small animal or a bird, he would run__1__ it and try to catch it. Dick hated the dog very much because the dog frightened the fish away. &Why do you _2__ your dog here?& said Dick to Kidom. &he __3__ here and there. All the fish are frightened and swim __4__ .& &You are right.& answered Kidom. &Next time, I shall come without Vick. Shall we go home now, Dick?& Just then Dick shouted, &Wait. A_5__ is biting (咬)my line. I can feel it.& Dick was very glad. He forgot the danger. He went to pull the line. The boy fell down into the water. &Help! Help! I can't swiim.& Dick shouted, up and down in the water . && But Kidom could not swim, either. Just then Vick came up. The dog jumped into the water and pulled Dick onto the dry land by biting 's shirt with his teeth. Dick was saved. He was still holding the line in his hand. On its end was a big fish. & 1__________ 2__________ 3.__________ 4._________& 5.___________
Hello, Linda! You can _________ a student in our school.&
A. am&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&B. is&&&&&&& &&C. are & & & & & D. be
&情景交际,根据对话内容,从方框中选择恰当的选项补全对话,其中有两项多余。 A: Hi, can I help you? B: Yes, please. (1)_____________________ A: What club do you want to join? B: (2)_____________________ A: Can you draw? B: No, I can’t. A: (3)_____________________ B: Yes. And I can play them well. A: (4)_____________________&
B: Great! Then I can know much about music. A: Here is a card. (5)_____________________ B: OK. Thanks.
A. You can join the sports club. B. I think you can join the music club.&
C. Please write your name and phone number. D. I want to join a club. E. What can you do? F. Can you play the drums? G. I don’t know.
&I used to play the piano. But now I 'm more interested in playing soccer.& _______. A. Good idea&&&&&&&&& B. People sure change&&& C. You are right&& & D. I am wrong&
&There 's a teacher& _____ with your parents in the teachers' office. A. is talking && &&&&B. talks&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. to talk&&&& &&&&&&& D. talking
&We find ______ fast and comfortable to travel by plane. A. that&&&&&& B. us&&&&&&&&& C. it&&&&&&&&& D. this
&We’ll stay at home if it _______ tomorrow. A. will rain&&&&&&&&&&&& B. rains&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. rained
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 哥哥教初一妹妹游泳 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信