高中生英语报纸学英语报纸第43期作文…

求七年级下册英语报纸答案第43期答案急.
ccacabbbaabbaabcdbdaacdabbdfcecbdbadabcdabcadbcba23版的听力和笔试选择答案
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码404 Not Found
404 Not Found免责声明:本文仅代表作者个人观点,与荆州教育信息网无关。其原创性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容、文字的真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。
读完这篇文章后,您心情如何?当前解析:第43期 学年高二新课程
解题老师:
阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(不多于3个单词) 或括号内单词的正确形式。& & & & There are many kind-hearted people in the world. They make our world a much better place to live.&& & & & When I was around seven years old,one day I felt pain in my chest and 21 (take) to hospital. After some examinations,my mother was told by a doctor 22 (call) Dr. Johnson that I had a serious heart problem. “Your daughter needs heart surgery. 23&it'she wouldn't&&live to be twelve years old,” Dr. Johnson said.& & & & My mother became 24 (concern). She wanted me to have heart surgery. The problem was that she couldn't afford it. Back then my father was 25&only breadwinner of the family and he didn't&make much money. Tears filled my mother's eyes.26& (lucky) Dr. Johnson was kind-hearted. He asked my mother if she was worried about the expenses. My mother 27 (nod) . After 28 & (know) my mother couldn,t afford the heart surgery for me,Dr. & Johnson decided to help.& & & & Dr.Johnson took quick action. He contacted several 29 (organize) and finally found one that agreed to help me out.& & & & I had heart surgery about two weeks later. The surgery was extremely painful&30&&successful. After I recovered,I gave Dr. Johnson a big hug and sincerely thanked him. Now I also like helping others.
21. was taken & 22. called & 23. Without & 24. concerned & 25. the26. Luckily & 27. nodded & 28. knowing & 29. organizations & 30. but
完全正确(0)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修故作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(∧) ,并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\ ) 划掉。修改:在错的词下画一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起) 不计分。& & & & & & After I entered high school,I found most girl in my school were from rich families,They were dressed up beautiful clothes. I thought how one was dressed meant everything. I didn,t have much beautiful clothes. In order not to be laughing at by others,I asked my mother buy new clothes for me. I remember one time I even cried when my mother refused to buy a new dress for her. So as time went by,I stopped compare myself with other girls in my school.Instead,I focus more on my studies. Now I think I really made up the right decision.
31. ... most girl in ... & & & girl →&girls32. ... were dressed up ... & &up → in33. ... have much beautiful... much → many34. ... be laughing at... & & &laughing → laughed35. ... buy new clothes ... & &buy 前加 to36. ... dress for her. & & & & her → me37. So as time ... & & & & & & So → But38. ... I stopped compare ... &compare → comparing39. ... I focus more ... & & & focus → focused40. ... made up the ... & & & &去掉 up
解题老师:
阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和 D) 中,选出最佳选项。& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & A& & & & & & & & & & & & & ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆& & & & (I wrote a letter to the future of me recently. And here is the letter.)Dear Taylor,& & & & First of all,let's&get this straight: I would much rather visit you in person,but I have yet to discover time travel. Seriously,though,I have some things to say to you.& & & & To begin with,change is good. As my time in high school is coming to a close,I realize this now more than ever. If it weren't &for change,you would still be the same awkward twelve-year-old. I do think you would be somewhat shocked at how far you’ve come since the beginning of high school. Like,guess what? You’ve stopppd wearing makeup and straightening your hair to impress people. You have better things to do (like sleep) . Also,you haven’t lost all your weight,but you’ve gained the self-confidence you've been missing for a very long time.& & & & You’re probably not looking for advice because you want to be able to do everything on your own,but I'm&going to tell you a few things anyway.& & & & ● Don’t apologize for your opinion* In fact,stop apologizing for so many things. It's unfair to yourself.& & & & ● Forgiveness is good,but you are not a doormat. Don’t be afraid not to let someone back in.& & & & ●&Tell your grandparents you love them all the time.& & & & ● Put down that salad and pick up the cheeseburger. You hate salad,and you know it.& & & & You should also know that you will lose parts of yourself. You will stop believing in lots of things,people,and ideas,but vou are still left whole. You are still you- even more so.& & & & &But,sadly,the world is going to let you down a lot. You are going to see awful things happen on the news,and you’ re going to feel frustrated because you can't do anything. However,the most important thing that you will come to realize is that your voice matters. You,just like everyone else,have some amazing things to say.& & & & &Lastly,I want to tell you I love you,and I believe in you. & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &Love,& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & YOU1. Compared to herself at the beginning of high school,now Taylor.&&&A. looks a bit fatter&&&B. sleeps much less&&&C. feels more confident&&&D. tries harder to impress others2. Taylor hopes that in the future she'11.&&&A. eat much more healthily&&&B. do everything on her own&&&C. apologize less than before&&&D. let her parents know she loves them3. What does Taylor want herself to do by saying she isn't&a doormat?&&&A. Not to live a lazy life.&&&B. To always be cautious.&&&C. Not to be afraid of talking to others.&&&D. To just forgive those who are worth it.4. What does Taylor think,is the most important thing for her to realize?&&&A. She’ 11 change a lot.&&&B. She is really amazing.&&&C. What she says matters.&&&D. She can change the world.
1.C 2.C 3.D 4.C
解题老师:
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &B& & & & & Remember the good old days before smartphones? No,we don't mean the days without mobile phones. We’ re talking the old school days. We’ re talking the era of flip phones (翻盖手机) .One teenager named Janey Litvin is looking to bring those days back.& & & & & It started when Litvin dropped her iPhone and heard “crrmrrrack ,” the sound every iPhone owner knows and fears. At first,Litvin was frightened W see her iPhone break into pieces on the floor,but she eventually considered it a good thing.& & & & & “Although I wouldn’t &have admitted it,I was totally addicted to my iPhone,w Litvin wrote in a post,describing it as her full-time job. If she didn't check it at all moments of the day,something,whether it be a Facebook notification (通知) or a message from a friend,would fall through the cracks.“A broken iPhone changed everything. Suddenly,there was no pressure to respond or stay updated with vveveryone's&latest move,and it was nice,” she said.& & & & & When others broke their phones and enjoyed a day Or two of freedom from cyberspace,they would get their phones fixed,and then jump right back into the world of network. But Litvin chose not to replace her smartphone. The teen instead ordered a purple Motorola flip phone that “gets the job done." It's a i*ar cry from a wonderful smartphone,but it's all Litvin wanted.& & & & & At first,Litvin experienced uneasiness,even missing out on important conversations and plans. Eventually,she settled into the smartphone-less life,which turned out to be a good thing for her friendships. As Litvin has learned at a summer camp where mobile phones are banned,being disconnected can help “develop incredibly strong friendships."& & & & & For those of us who have not yet tried to brave the world without an iPhone,Litvin offers the following advice.5. What does the underlined part “fall through the cracks”in Paragraph 3 mean?&&&A. Be checked. B. Be ignored.&&&C. Break up. & D. Show up.6. What did Litvin do after her iPhone broke?&&&A. She had it repaired.&&&B. She got another iPhone.&&&C. She stopped using a mobile phone.&&&D. She bought a less advanced phone.7. We learn from the text that now Litvin.&&&A. lives a very busy life&&&B. has fewer friends than before&&&C. experiences uneasiness sometimes&&&D. has got used to life without a smartphone8. The text is probably followed by a paragraph about.&&&A. Litvin's present life&&&B. a story about friendship&&&C. some tips given by Litvin&&&D. some benefits of an iPhone
5.B 6.D 7.D 8.C
解题老师:
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &C& & & & & & & & & & & & & & &★★★★☆& & & & & Sixteen dollars!That's the price of a movie ticket plus tax in Los Angeles. Thanks to an Indian chemist,that amount of cash could also provide clean water for a year for a poor family in the developing world.& & & & & Thalappil Pradeep,a chemistry professor at the Indian Institute of Technology,spent 14&years developing a water filter(滤水器) system that can. remove pollutants from India's groundwater as it is being pumped. The water purifier,which Pradeep first showed to the public in 2012,is the first filter of its kind in India. The country's federal government recently decided to place the pumps across the nation,Pradeep said. He and a team of students formed a company to keep up with the work,he added.& & & & & & The device(设备) come in two sizes and at three price levels,which include installation (安装) costs: The $16
a larger one that can be used at schools and office buildings is $500 (connecting a whole village costs $700 more) . The larger purifier,which stands nine feet tall,produces about 80 gallons of clean water per hour.& & & & & & Worldwide,663 million people do not have access to clean and safe water. In India,access to clean water is particularly poor. About 21 &percent of illnesses in India are caused by drinking dirty water,and more than 100,000 deaths are caused by water-borne illnesses each year.& & & & & &The first of Pradeep‘s &pumps was "installed in West Bengal,a state in eastern India,in 2012. The state government took notice and installed pumps at 330 schools across the region. As a result,now about 500,000 people have access to clean water from these pumps,said Pradeep.9. What did India’&federal government plan to do recently?&&&A. To produce water purifiers itself.&&&B. To set up a water purifier company.&&&C. To help Pradeep continue his research.&&&D. To use the water filter system nationwide.10. What can we know about Pradeep's &device?&&&A. It has three sizes and three prices.&&&B. It first appeared in public in 2012.&&&C. It can purify 80 gallons of dirty water per day.&&&D. It is the first widely used water filter in the world.11. What does the author want to stress by using the figures in Paragraph 4 ?&&&A. People in India live a healthy life.&&&B. Clean drinking water is not hard to get.&&&C. The water purifier is important to India.&&&D. It's&hard to cure illnesses caused by drinking dirty water.12. What is the text mainly about?&&&A. A water filter system.&&&B. Water problems in India.&&&C. An Indian chemist's life.&&&D. The cost of the water purifier.
9.D 10.B 11.C 12.A
解题老师:
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & D& & & & & & & & & & & & & ★★★★☆& & & & & & Is there any hope for the r/nVio (苏门答腊犀牛)?Only about 100 of these small,hairy rhinos remain on the planet. And only a few of them exist in the wild. Scientists are lucky to spot one or two on camera traps every couple years. Like all other rhino species,Sumatran rhinos have been poached (偷猎)for their valuable horns,which are used in traditional Asian medicine and can sell at high prices. Although rhino horns have no medical effects,they are used to “treat” everything.& & & & & & &That it's &so hard Jto find the last wild Sumatran rhinos dnesn't &stnn nnar.hp.rc frnm trvino Rarlipir thic year the species was declared extinct in the wild m Borneo. A year earlier,some people rescued what now appears to have been the last wild Bornean rhino in Malaysia from a poacher's trap. That rhino,a female named Iman,was briefly thought to be a sign of hope for the species. At the time of her rescue,it appeared that she was pregnant. That didn’t &turn out to be the case. Examinations showed that she — like many of the remaining females in her species — was suffering from a disease ihat prevented her from becoming pregnant.& & & & & & & Another sign of hope arrived this month. A Sumatran rhino named Harapan — whose name means “hope” 一 arrived in Indonesia as part of a program. The American rhino joined his older brother,Andalas,who arrived in Sumatra in 2007 and fathered a rhino in 2012. All previous breeding efforts in Indonesia failed — for 140 years ‘— until Andalas arrived. Andalas* mate,Ratu,is now expecting her second baby rhino.& & & & & & & However,any rhinos in captivity would not help the remiaining wild rhinos,because they probably wouldn't&be able to be released into the jungle after being raised among humans. That means protecting the few wild rhinos remains important.13. What do we know about the wild Sumatran rhino from Paragraph 1 ?&&&A. It lives a safer life than before.&&&B. Its horn is seldom used in medicine.&&&C. It isn't afraid of being taken pictures.&&&D. It is extremely hard to see in the wild.14. Why didn* t Iman become pregnant?&&&A. Because she was too old.&&&B. Because there was no male rhino.&&&&C. Because her health didn't allow it.&&&D. Because she got injured in the trap.15. Harapan was brought to Indonesia to . &&&&A. unite' with Ratu&&&B. father rhinos there&&&C. be released into the wild&&&D. help scientists do research16. The last paragraph mainly shows that.&&&A. a few wild rhinos have been found recently&&&B. wild Sumatran rhinos should be well protected&&&C. many of the remaining female rhinos have got a bad disease&&&D. the Sumatran rhinos in captivity will be released into the jungle
13.D 14.C 15.B 16.B
练习册名称:2016年英语周报高二新课程27-35期
年级:高二
学科:英语
卷册:下册
版本:新课程版}

我要回帖

更多关于 励志作文800字高中生 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信