手抄英语报手擦报一

达人进来一下噢.这句话用英语该怎么说.当我想牵你手,拥抱你,亲吻你时该怎么办?帮忙翻译下噢.=^-^=
what shall I do when I want to take your hands, hold you and kiss you?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
what should I do when I want to hold(握) your hands, hug(拥抱) you and kiss you?
扫描下载二维码急急,请英语高手帮翻译一下,一定要正确的,因为是简介里要用的大家好,有机会参加面试我感到很荣幸,同时也可以把自己展示给大家,希望你们能记住我,下面介绍一下我的基本情况,我叫***,今年**岁,汉族,所学专业商务日语,家里有3口人,非常的幸福,可爱的妈妈,幽默的爸爸,还有搞怪的我自己,我很爱他们,也很尊敬他们,平时我喜欢画画和上网浏览信息,我性格活泼开朗,能关心身边的人和事,和亲人朋友融洽相处,能做到理解和原谅,我我对生活充满信心,我觉得会感受与思考的不仅是大脑,还有心灵。
小干qsTH93WC16
Everybody is good, have the opportunity to participate in the interview I feel very honored to oneself, also can show you, hope you can remember me, below introduce my basic situation, I call * * *, *...
All right, have a chance to interview me feel very honored, it also can bring himself to all and hope you will remember me to introduce my background, i call - - - - - and this year, han studies busin...
Hello everybody,have the opportunity to participate in the interview I feel very honored to oneself, also can show you, hope you can remember me, below introduce my basic situation, I call * * *, * * ...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码大专英语高手答一下(用给出的10个词填一下这段话)(1)no denying (2)employer (3)employee (4)on the other hand (5)response (6)turn out (7)operate (8)call for (9)be concerned with (10)meansTraining is the process of teaching newly recruited______the basic skills required to perform their jobs satisfactorily.Nowadays training _______far more than teaching tehnical skills such as training a mechanic how to ____a machine To compete in today"s ever changing market,a firm must be ____customers"need.This ____a workforce that is more than technically trained.More and more ____are realizing the role of training opportunities in strengthening employee commitment and that the most devotd employees_____to be those who enjoy continuing developmental opportunities to better themselves ._____,a large gap still exists in the traing process many companies offer little investment for staff training .There is _____that further training and developmental opportunities for employees are not only a means of raising their job satisfaction but also a ______of enhancing an employer"s competitiyeness.
Training is the process of teaching newly recruited(3)employees the basic skills required to perform their jobs satisfactorily.Nowadays training9)is concerned with far more than teaching tehnical skills such as training a mechanic how to (7)operatea machine.To compete in today"s ever changing market,a firm must be (5)responsive for customers"need.This (8)calls for a workforce that is more than technically trained.More and more(2)employers are realizing the role of training opportunities in strengthening employee commitment and that the most devotd employees (6)turn out to be those who enjoy continuing developmental opportunities to better themselves .(4)On the other hand,a large gap still exists in the traing process many companies offer little investment for staff training .There is (1)no denying that further training and developmental opportunities for employees are not only a means of raising their job satisfaction but also a (10) means of enhancing an employer"scompetitiyeness.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我坐在位置上,身为英语科表的她来登记我的考试成绩,然后我的手一直试图拖走她手中的成绩单,她居然用很_百度知道
我坐在位置上,身为英语科表的她来登记我的考试成绩,然后我的手一直试图拖走她手中的成绩单,她居然用很
她居然用很爹很爹的语气对我说“哎哎……你不要这样嘛……” 这算是……撒娇么,然后我的手一直试图拖走她手中的成绩单,身为英语科表的她来登记我的考试成绩我坐在位置上
也许她认为你对她有意思呢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
就是她有可能喜欢你因为她是一个女生嘛,当然还有一种可能,每个女生在不经意之间都会说出这样语气的话的
那你想想她平时是不是也总是对别的男生那样?
地方干活回家
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:记得有篇报道曾说过,周总理与外国的一个高层握手,对方想羞辱周总理,握手后用手帕擦手,却被我们反击了回去,周总理也用了手帕,不过,手帕用后被我们的周总理丢了。是什么意思?
记得有篇报道曾说过,周总理与外国的一个高层握手,对方想羞辱周总理,握手后用手帕擦手,却被我们反击了回去,周总理也用了手帕,不过,手帕用后被我们的周总理丢了。
问题补充:
正在翻译,请等待...
Remember that there is a story that had said that the week prime minister and foreign countries a high-level, and the other would like to shake hands humiliation week after Prime Minister, and shaking hands with her handkerchief, but was countered by our Prime Minister, and I also use a bandage, how
正在翻译,请等待...
Remember story said, Premier Zhou shakes hands with a high-level of foreign, the other side would like to humiliate, Prime Minister, after shaking hands with a handkerchief in hand, but we fight back back, Zhou also used a handkerchief, but, following the opening of the handkerchief was lost by our
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!}

我要回帖

更多关于 小学英语手抄报报道 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信