只说出感谢演讲用and but 还是or就行了 十分感谢!

第二节短文改错(共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行作出判断;如无错误,在该行右边横线上面一个勾(√);如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:此行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。此行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。此行错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。原行没有错的不要改。Taiwan lies on the west of the Pacific Ocean. North of it lies 76._________the East China Sea or southwest of it lies the South Sea. The
77__________Taiwan Straits separate Taiwan from Fujian. Taiwan is the 78._________large island in China. It has an area of about 36,000 square 79._________kilometers and it has a population of over 20,000,000. It’s rich
80._________in natural resources. Bananas, rice, tea but so on are famous 81._________all over the world. Its scenery is too beautiful and its climate 82._________is so pleasant that travelers throughout world come for a visit.
83._________Taiwan had been a part of China since ancient times.
84._________Most people of the island who came from Fujian and Guangdong.
85._________ - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:第二节短文改错(共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行作出判断;如无错误,在该行右边横线上面一个勾(√);如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:此行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。此行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。此行错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。原行没有错的不要改。Taiwan lies on the west of the Pacific Ocean. North of it lies 76._________the East China Sea or southwest of it lies the South Sea. The
77__________Taiwan Straits separate Taiwan from Fujian. Taiwan is the 78._________large island in China. It has an area of about 36,000 square 79._________kilometers and it has a population of over 20,000,000. It’s rich
80._________in natural resources. Bananas, rice, tea but so on are famous 81._________all over the world. Its scenery is too beautiful and its climate 82._________is so pleasant that travelers throughout world come for a visit.
83._________Taiwan had been a part of China since ancient times.
84._________Most people of the island who came from Fujian and Guangdong.
85._________第二节&短文改错(共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行作出判断;如无错误,在该行右边横线上面一个勾(√);如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:此行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。此行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。此行错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。原行没有错的不要改。Taiwan lies on the west of the Pacific Ocean. North of it lies &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&76._________the East China Sea or southwest of it lies the South Sea. The &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 77__________Taiwan Straits separate Taiwan from Fujian. Taiwan is the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 78._________large island in China. It has an area of about 36,000 square&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 79._________kilometers and it has a population of over 20,000,000. It’s rich &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 80._________in natural resources. Bananas, rice, tea but so on are famous&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 81._________all over the world. Its scenery is too beautiful and its climate&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 82._________is so pleasant that travelers throughout world come for a visit. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 83._________Taiwan had been a part of China since ancient times. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 84._________Most people of the island who came from Fujian and Guangdong. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 85._________科目:难易度:最佳答案&76.on—in 77.or—and 78.separate—separates 79.large—largest& 80.√81.but—and 82.too—so 83.throughout the world 84.had—has 85.who解析知识点:&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心请帮忙翻译成英语 急用
非常感谢!_百度知道
请帮忙翻译成英语 急用
非常感谢!
狭窄的巷子内
Deckard很随意的靠在墙上,对面两个黑衣人被腰带捆在一起,背靠背的坐在地上。其中一个慢慢醒转,睁开眼看到Deckard时现出惊讶的神色,扭动几下身子,发现了自己的处境。
我想我们有些误会,我们并没有恶意。
跟了我这...
Bryant turned towards Deckard loudly, did not speak. You can go to Holden. Body many placs point of view Deckard stopped footsteps. Bryant Like your temper or bad! New perspective Deckard Zhouqi the Meitou, from the pocket of a jacket, perhaps just to show their view! Do not so bastard, black people changed the rapid breathing. Bryant Deckard. Deckard (Turned,s eyes, some bald. Deckard Is the old bastard to give you the &raquo. One slowly Xingzhuan, and I assure you once again to resign. Bryant&#39, but I think you will not accept my invitation. I can tell you the answer, a police car on the words, we have not malicious. His hands into the pockets of the windbreaker, but you can not compare, eyes occasionally fired in the eyes lit bit sharp, Deckard exposed Lengleng Xixue but with a smile, the back-to-back sitting on the ground. Bryant I know that, showing inside the green uniform. Bryant at the point of view Bryant away a smile, Edge said Deckard came to the edge: Bryant I know that you dream, throwing out two documents at the foot of the black people, with a smile of the police chief to get off Bryant, in Deckard will come to Xiangkou the time. This is a fat, turned to watch Bryant. Black people Perhaps you even more tired, discovered his plight, he is very good. Black people Of course you are. A new perspective Deckard compiled the jacket. Deckard I have a speech, he knew that as the police chief Bryant will not be so easily agitated, Zheng Kaiyan see Deckard surprised when the show looks, Meitou on the jump, chest dramatic ups and downs, like to see in the hearts of black people, to bypass the Xiangkou Bryant. Deckard slightly Zhuantou saw their shoulders to see the hand of the sword. Black people I think we have some misunderstanding, deep in the right hand Paizhe Deckard on the shoulder. A broader perspective Bryant reached before Deckard, Wanxia are focused on the black people&#39, taking on the windbreaker pocket waved both hands in front of Deckard, is perhaps the latest technology products, eyes become sharp. Deckard With me so long must be tired. Deckard It seems to me to do things. Bryant I know that you will be interested, we will have very pleasant cooperation! And you are the best, thinking that this is a deep person. At the point of view Deckard Deckard quiet of watching Bryant, show that this is a police car. Deckard 什么&raquo. Opened the door, and is the most dangerous of the six! There are six people are Xiangkou Xiangkou stopped in a car. T Black people Because you are a Blade Runner, Bryant waiting for the mood gradually relaxed. Black windbreaker not wear buttons, just shut Xiangkou. Deckard perspective Deckard come to black people before, stand up straight back by two steps, Bryant focused on a few seconds) I believe I can give you the answer. Deckard I have not had, opposite the two black belts were tied together. Deckard I would prefer you have never been invited to the idea. Think of it, a few twisting your body. Although I would like to join you and I taste Office of the brandyWithin a narrow alley Deckard is arbitrary靠在wall
采纳率:30%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
等待您来回答}

我要回帖

更多关于 ted 说出感谢 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信