我不会打篮球长高只会瞎打瞎投!这样是不是也可以长高?

是不是只有在打篮球时不停的跳跃才有助于长高,而如果只是单纯的打篮球不跳,投篮时也就只是原地投篮是不_百度知道
是不是只有在打篮球时不停的跳跃才有助于长高,而如果只是单纯的打篮球不跳,投篮时也就只是原地投篮是不
是不是只有在打篮球时不停的跳跃才有助于长高,而如果只是单纯的打篮球不跳,投篮时也就只是原地投篮是不是就不会助于长高?
用不停跳跃,打篮球也是要跑起来跳起来才叫打篮球,建议还是跑跑跳跳,但是要长高是一定要跳跃的。极难长高。不然就叫投篮了。原地投篮只是练臂力
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我最近发现篮球好好玩,我只是想知道打篮球会不会长高,今年17了,女生,本来就比较高,不想再长了,如_百度知道
我最近发现篮球好好玩,我只是想知道打篮球会不会长高,今年17了,女生,本来就比较高,不想再长了,如
女生,我只是想知道打篮球会不会长高,今年17了我最近发现篮球好好玩,本来就比较高,不想再长了
继续玩篮球,没问题,不会无限度长高的。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
如果你现在尚未满25岁,那么只要你遵行下面所说的饮食方法,仍然有机会再增高一点。
  要想增高,应该多吃蛋白质,尤其是含有中&氨基酸&的食物,如:面粉、小麦胚芽、豆类、虾、螃蟹、贝类、海藻、牛肉、鸡肉、肝脏、猪腿肉、蛋、牛奶、乳酪及深色蔬菜等。
  反之,糯米、甜点等食品则应尽量不吃。可乐与果汁也少吃为妙,因为其中所含的糖份多,会阻碍钙质的吸收,吃多了会影响骨骼的发育。此外,盐也是增高的大敌,必须养成少吃盐的习惯。巧克力和牛奶同吃也会影响对牛奶营养的充分利用.
  让我们介绍几种促进增长维护健康与身段的理想食物:
  1、百分之百的蛋白质:蛋白质能使体内多余的脂肪很快地燃烧掉,使体重减轻,又可增强身体对疾病与疲劳的抵抗力。摄取蛋白质对健康有很大的裨益,这...
长高的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁学校有上语文课,数学课,英语课,体育课。我喜欢上英语课,因为英语老师对同学很好,还能学到好多知识,老师有时还告诉我们一些英语的笑话,所以一我喜欢上英语课。我还非常喜欢打篮球,打篮球能让我长高,还能让我更强壮。我还喜欢跑步,跑不让我跳得更高。你喜欢打篮球,跑步吗。请尽快回信。 的翻译是:Schools have Chinese, mathematics, English, physical education. I liked English class because the English teacher is good for students, but also learned a lot of knowledge, teachers sometimes jokes to tell us a little English, so I liked English class. I also liked playing basketball, playing basket 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
学校有上语文课,数学课,英语课,体育课。我喜欢上英语课,因为英语老师对同学很好,还能学到好多知识,老师有时还告诉我们一些英语的笑话,所以一我喜欢上英语课。我还非常喜欢打篮球,打篮球能让我长高,还能让我更强壮。我还喜欢跑步,跑不让我跳得更高。你喜欢打篮球,跑步吗。请尽快回信。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
School has a language lesson, math, English classes, physical education. I like English class, English teacher for students as well, but also learned a lot of knowledge, teachers sometimes tell us some jokes in English, so one I like English class. I also really like playing basketball, playing bask
Schools have Chinese, mathematics, English, physical education. I liked English class because the English teacher is good for students, but also learned a lot of knowledge, teachers sometimes jokes to tell us a little English, so I liked English class. I also liked playing basketball, playing basket
Schools have Chinese, mathematics, English, physical education. I liked English class because the English teacher is good for students, but also learned a lot of knowledge, teachers sometimes jokes to tell us a little English, so I liked English class. I also liked playing basketball, playing basket
Schools have a language lesson, mathematics classes, English classes, physical education classes. I like the English classes because of the English teachers, the students are very good and I have learned more than good knowledge and teachers are sometimes also tells us a number of English jokes, so
The school has the language class, the mathematics course, the class in English, the physical education.I like the class in English, because English teacher is very good to schoolmate, but also sometimes can learn many knowledge, teacher also tells us some English the joke, therefore I like on the c
相关内容&amay decompose into toxic materials 可以分解入毒性材料 & a黄金脆牛柳 Gold crisp Niu Liu & ahow far we are how much i love you______good night. 多远我们是多少我爱you______good夜。 & athree references 三参考 & aWeekly Rest Day(s) 每周休息日 & areload page 再装页 & aI will always love you, 我总将爱您, & a金鞭溪有千年长旱不断流,万年连雨水碧青的美誉 Jin Bianxi has old thousand dry does not block the flow, ten thousand year company rain water azurite fine reputation & a希望大家快乐相处,共同度过初中三年时光 Hoped everybody is together joyfully, passed the junior middle school three years time together & aexcitement bubbling up 兴奋起泡 & a那位科学家从小就对生物充满热情。 That scientist since childhood on to biological fill enthusiasm. & a你自己采取安全防范措施了吗? You have taken the safe guard measure? & athere
buy 这里有t不能的足够的许多书 决定买的哪个 & a天下第二 World second & a告诉我这些照片怎么样?看上去还可以吗?希望我能看到你。 How tells me these pictures? Looks also may? Hoped I can see you. & a大约一杯茶是什么? What are about cup of tea? & aMY NAME IS SONIA. I COME FROM THE UNITED STATES.I'M 11 YEARS OID. I GO TO SCHOOI AT 7:40 IN THE MORNING AND I GO HOME AT 5:00 IN THE AFTERNOON I HAVE LUNCH AT SCHOOI I LIKE MUSIC BEST IT IS REIAXING I WANT TO JOIN THE MUSIC CIUB. 我的名字是SONIA。 我来自美国。我是11年OID。 我去SCHOOI在7:40早晨,并且我努力去做在家在5:00我吃午餐在SCHOOI我喜欢音乐的下午最好它是REIAXING我想要加入音乐CIUB。 & aPlace of Origin 原产地 & aa wise
bird 一只明智的鸟 & a他在美国学习期间常常会在餐管工作以挣钱作学费 He in American study period can make money frequently in meal the tube work makes the school expense & aPING REQUEST COULD NUT FIND HOST A PING请求可能坚果发现主人A & ahe's got a very positive image on life and managed to live happily in spite of his disabilities 他有一个非常正面图象在生活和设法愉快地居住竟管他的伤残 & a对我来说是一份成长,更是一份历练和收获。它让对商科学习的兴趣更浓也更加的有信心。 To me is a growth, is one informed and experienced and the harvest.It lets to the commercial course study interest be thicker also has the confidence. & a第3章回顾与讨论了场所精神的相关理论,并指出场所精神理论与历史街区保护与复兴的关系 3rd chapter reviewed and discussed the place spirit correlation theories, and pointed out the place energetic theory and the historical block protection and the revival relations & ai worked last night 我昨晚工作了 & a试估算一下,你每天有多少时间话费在网络上呢? Tries to estimate, how much time speech do you have to spend every day in the network? & aThat ’s
life  那是 生活  & ayou rock!you rule! 您晃动! 您统治! & a客满为患 Sold out creates disaster & aActivate the pump before the first application by pressing on it several times. 在第一种应用之前激活泵浦通过按对此多次。 & a我学英语两个月了 I studied the English for two months & ado the sports meet star at 9 a.m? 体育是否遇见星在9上午? & ai think i'm unly,but don't lie to my face. 我认为i'm unly,但不说谎对我的面孔。 & a虽然他的写作没什么意思,但弗雷德还是确信自己的作文会得高分。 Although his writing not any meaning, but Fred believes firmly own thesis to be able to result in the high score. & a对大部分学生而言 Speaking of the majority of students & aHello!|Hi! 你好! |喂! & a我还很想认识你呢 I also very want to know you & a对什么有害 To any harmful & a神田优 神Tian & a6、怎样使历史街区的场所精神得到保存和延续? 6th, how enable the historical block the place spirit to obtain the preservation and the extension? & a学读出红外成像系统探测温度为 的物体,温度变化 时,系统的响应信号为 Studies the read-out image-forming infrared system survey temperature for when object, temperature change, the system response signal is & aIn the diary she achieved a normal life desire to live In the diary she achieved a normal life desire to live & athere is a green hat have red flowers 有一个绿色帽子有红色花 & athe machinery requires
constant 机械要求常数 & a我的健康饮食习惯 My healthy diet custom & a对不起
我不想跟您视频 Being unfair to I do not want with your video frequency & aA
lolimetres
second 太空飞船其次飞行在大约十一lolimetres _____ & aH?stmys med t?nda ljus!! 秋天享用与点燃了光!! & a请摸摸你的鼻子 Please trace your nose & a今天糟糕透了 Today too bad has passed, & a我们还是朋友,那种最遥远的朋友 We are the friend, that kind of most remote friend & a这样,就不会有同学不听他了 Thus, could not have schoolmate not to listen to him & aI want to do a meet I want to do a meet & aLet,s fly my kite 让, s飞行我的风筝 & a学校有上语文课,数学课,英语课,体育课。我喜欢上英语课,因为英语老师对同学很好,还能学到好多知识,老师有时还告诉我们一些英语的笑话,所以一我喜欢上英语课。我还非常喜欢打篮球,打篮球能让我长高,还能让我更强壮。我还喜欢跑步,跑不让我跳得更高。你喜欢打篮球,跑步吗。请尽快回信。 The school has the language class, the mathematics course, the class in English, the physical education.I like the class in English, because English teacher is very good to schoolmate, but also sometimes can learn many knowledge, teacher also tells us some English the joke, therefore I like on the c &百度拇指医生
&&&普通咨询
您的网络环境存在异常,
请输入验证码
验证码输入错误,请重新输入}

我要回帖

更多关于 打篮球能长高吗 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信