太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
school的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您所在的位置: >
8月16日托福口语终极预测,并有答案供参考。但答案只是一个模板,考生要在心中有个腹稿,考场上才能对答如流。更多托福要点、资讯敬请关注新通外语培训网()托福频道。
1.What type of music do you enjoy most? Explain why you enjoy this type of music.
范文 1:Personally, I enjoy listening to jazz music most because the sensation that jazz brings me is always powerful and exciting. For example, I always feel soothed and relaxed each time when I play jazz music in my room, especially after a long day of work. It feels as if the whole world suddenly quiets down with the jazz music. In addition, last summer I went to a concert featuring one of my favorite jazz musicians. In the actual live performance of jazz, there was a lot of improvisation and interaction with the audience. My emotions were triggered in a different way by live jazz music and I had so much fun. Therefore, jazz is my favorite type of music.
范文 2:I enjoy classic rock and roll from the 1960s and 1970s. My favorite bands are The Beatles and The Rolling Stones, but there are dozens of others that I love as well. Not only are the songs from that era extremely catchy and fun, but they kind of transport you to a different time when you listen to them. You feel the rebelliousness in the guitar solos and the yells of the lead singers. You feel the sheer energy of the era, which was spurred on by social events both good and bad. It was just a wild time back then! And listening to the rock music makes everything seem so immediate. No picture of the 1960s and 1970s is complete without the music. I never get tired of it.
2. Your university is planning to use electronic books to replace paper books and magazines in its library. What is your opinion about this plan? What are the advantages and disadvantages of replacing paper books or magazines?
Include reasons and examples to support your response.
范文 1: my opinion, it is better to replace printed books with digital ones. The disadvantages include inconvenienceIn for students who are unfamiliar with navigating digital books and creating unfair distribution of information as not all students have the device for reading electronic books. However, replacing paper books with e-books is a lot more environmentally friendly. It also reduces physical space required for storing books and makes library management easier. For instance, lost checked-out books would no longer be a problem for the library thanks to cloud computing.
Therefore I believe it is both more economic and green to use e-books in the library.
范文 2:One of the advantages is that it can save a lot of space. Thousands of books could be stored in a single compact electronic device the size of a palm. Another advantage is that it can save a lot of trees from being cut down to make paper for books. However, there are some disadvantages too. For example, those electronic devices are run by batteries. So it might a bit inconvenient to recharge it all the time. Another disadvantage is that some of the electronic devices are quite expensive so not everyone could afford to buy one.
或拨打400-618-0272
3. Many college students will get homesick when they go away to college. What do you think college students shoulddo to reduce homesickness? Explain why? Include specific reasons and examples in your response.
答案 1:Personally, every time when I feel homesick I would either call my family or hang out with my friends. For example, when I was in college, I could only go back home to visit my family once every semester. Sometimes I felt really sad missing my family so I would call them and talk to them for a while. They would comfort me and make me feel secure again. On the other hand, I would hang out with my friends if my family couldn t talk to me on the phone. Because I had really good friends at school and they were like family to me, hanging out with them also made me feel loved and less lonely.
答案 2:I think the key to beating homesickness is keeping a positive attitude. More specifically, find an activity to do when you miss your family. Painting is a good choice. You can always send your creation back home so a part of you will be with them. This also helps you from focusing on home too much. More importantly, make sure you have a friend. You will be homesick much more often if you re lonely. Having a friend provides a distraction from feeling bad, and it also gives you someone to talk to about it who can comfort you and make you feel better. If the above two solutions don t work. Try to think in this way: you are indeed lucky to have a place or people that are worth missing.Wouldn t it be worse if you didn t miss them at all?
4. Your university is planning to allow students to eat snacks in class. What is your opinion and why? What are theadvantages and disadvantages of eating snacks in class? Include reasons and examples to support your response.
答案 1:In my opinion, eating in class is an impolite behavior to both the lecturer and other students. When I was in college, some of my classmates would eat during morning classes because they didn t have enough time for breakfast beforehand. I understand it is difficult to concentrate in anything when one is hungry but on the other hand, I believe it is necessary to spare time in one s daily schedule to accommodate three meals because when you have a job after school, it is unlikely that you can eat whenever you want to. Further, I remember being disturbed by classmates who were eating in class because of the smell of the food and the sound of chewing. Thus I think students shouldn t eat in class.
答案 2:To be honest, I can only think of one advantage, which is students won t be starved in the class. So for those who get up late in the morning and don t have time to eat their breakfast at home, being allowed to eat in class means a rescue. However, the disadvantages far outweigh the advantages. When students eat things in the class, terrible smells permeate the room, sometimes accompanied by obnoxious chewing noises. So it s impossible for other students to focus because it destroys the learning atmosphere. Often teachers have to wait until this student has finished his meal, which is certainly not fair to those time-conscious students. Once I had this experience of having the same class with a girl who kept eating stuff throughout the class. I m sure she s a nice girl personally, but we were all irritated because one, most of us were hungry, two, it was a tough class, and three, the noise was distracting.
关键词:预测 汇总&托福口语 答案&8月16日&机经
更多阅读&&&
推荐阅读〉〉〉&
&&&&&&&&&&
免费官方测评
只针对考试设置
全国咨询热线:
黄龙旗舰校(外语)
地址:杭州市天目山路135-145号玉泉大厦2楼
工商大学校区(外语5楼、预科6楼)
地址:保m北路92号浙江工商大学国际教育中心
城东校区(留学、外语) 
地址:庆春东路1-1号西子联合大厦5楼  
电话:22(外语)、(留学)
凤起校区(外语) 
地址:下城区凤起路432号杰地大厦8楼(外文书店旁)
下沙校区(外语、国际学院) 
地址:杭州下沙高教园区传媒生活区对面宝岛眼镜旁
城西银泰校区 
地址:丰潭路388号丰元国际大厦B幢10楼
扫扫优惠多!
外语手机网
新通教育, All Rights Reserved 浙ICP备号
黄龙旗舰校区地图
工商大学校区地图
下沙校区地图
凤起校区地图
城东校区地图
海曙校区地图
江东校区地图
温州分校地图
义乌分校地图
广州分校地图
广州分校地图
深圳分校地图
深圳宝安分校地图
上海徐家汇校区地图
成都分校地图
重庆分校地图
太原分校地图
安徽分校地图
济南分校地图
长沙分校地图
青岛分校地图
南京分校地图
武汉分校地图
郑州分校地图
上海松江校区地图
舟山分校地图
苏州分校地图
南昌分校地图
厦门分校地图
艾维克地图
建外SOHO地图
中关村地图
人大校区地图
沈阳分校地图
长春分校地图
城西银泰校区地图My school trip was great改为一般疑问句_百度知道
My school trip was great改为一般疑问句
提问者采纳
那否定句怎么改
也是这句么?
wasn't
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
一般疑问句的相关知识
其他7条回答
Did your shool trip
how was your school trip
was提套到开头
was your school trip great?
Was your school trip great?
was your school trip great?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁the school trip
1. How am I supposed to act during the school trip?
在修学旅行中我要怎么表现才好 呢 ?
来自电影对白
2. Betty: Me too And the school trip to the Great Wall.
贝蒂: 我也是!学校的郊游是去长城.
来自互联网
3. The highlight of this term is the school trip to Austria.
这学期最重要的活动就是去奥地利的校外旅行.
来自互联网
4. The students from Class Five a great time on the school trip.
来自于五班的学生在学校旅游时玩得非常开心.
来自互联网
5. Class 9 had great time on the school trip.
9班在学校组织旅行中玩得很高兴.
来自互联网
1. 学校旅行
they are enjoying the school trip他们很享受学校旅行
- 基于2个网页
1. 在学校的旅游
初二英语和上册知... ... 15. at the aquarium 在水族馆 17.on the school trip 在学校的旅游 18.Blue Water Aquarium 蓝色水族馆.
- 基于126个网页
2. 在学校旅游中
八年级英语... ... Visitors’ Center 游客中心 14. on the school trip 在学校旅游中 15. watch a dolphin show 观看海豚表演 17.
- 基于54个网页
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
the school trip
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:}

我要回帖

更多关于 万圣节在几月几日 的文章

更多推荐