京 东 价:
白条分期:
在线客服:
服务支持:
Squish Rabbit
加载中,请稍候...
商品介绍加载中...
扫一扫,精彩好书免费看
Publishers&Weekly&"Squish&was&just&a&little&rabbit.&But&being&little&led&to&big&problems."&Deceptively&simple&illustrations&and&economical&text&make&this&story&of&a&little&rabbit&who&finds&a&friend&feel&brand&new.&Neither&art&nor&text&tells&the&complete&story,&but&interwoven&they&create&a&coherent&whole.&"Wonderful&things..."&writes&debut&talent&Battersby&as&Squish&Rabbit&chases&a&red&&on&the&opposite&page&it&sails&out&of&reach,&as&the&text&continues,&"passed&him&by."&The&next&illustration&depicts&huge&adult&rabbits&ignoring&him,&as&he&tries&to&share&his&story&in&a&squared&speech&bubble&with&only&a&red&balloon&inside.&Battersby's&characters&are&created&with&thick,&black&outlines,&with&judicious&use&of&crisp,&color&collages&and&watercolors&lending&texture.&Squish&actively&tries&to&combat&his&loneliness,&but&it's&not&until&he&meets&a&squirrel&that&he&is&truly&satisfied.&The&animals'&expressive&body&language&both&amplifies&the&plot&and&lends&emotional&resonance&and&humor&to&this&story&about&what&it&feels&like&to&be&little&in&a&big&world.&A&delightful&and&promising&debut.&Ages&2–up.&(Aug.)&School&Library&Journal&PreS-K—A&little&rabbit&who&got&his&name&because&he&lives&in&fear&of&being&squished&has&other&problems,&too.&No&one&notices&him,&wonderful&things&pass&him&by,&and&he&is&lonely.&He&creates&a&pretend&friend&in&the&form&of&a&toy&rabbit,&but&that&doesn't&satisfy&his&longing.&Then&Squish&tries&to&play&with&trees,&which&is&equally&unfulfilling.&In&the&midst&of&a&tantrum,&he&is&befriended&by&a&squirrel.&This&new&object&of&his&attention&happens&to&be&just&the&right&size—his&size—and&makes&him&feel&both&bigger&and&happier.&Children&will&sympathize&with&Squish,&relate&to&his&struggles,&and&celebrate&the&joy&he&takes&in&his&newfound&friend.&Minimal,&effective&text&and&spare,&mixed-media&illustrations&blend&wonderfully&to&tell&this&appealing&tale.&Children&will&fall&in&love&with&this&little&rabbit.—Diane&Antezzo,&Ridgefield&Library,&CT&Fewer&Reviews&Kirkus&Reviews&Squish&Rabbit&spends&his&little&life&overlooked,&unheard&and&occasionally&stepped&on&(thus,&his&name).&He&needs&a&friend.&The&simple&narration&tells&Squish's&story&(abetted&by&his&rebus-like&pictorial&speech&bubbles),&but&the&pictures&do&the&heavy&lifting.&Solid&black&lines&carve&out&the&simplest,&flattest&rabbit&figure&imaginable,&but&somehow&Squish's&deficit&of&dimensionality&describes&his&huge&heart&and&deep&loneliness.&His&ears&look&a&lot&like&his&arms&and&legs,&rounded-off&extremities,&while&Squish's&tiny&irregular&eyes&(one's&bigger&than&the&other)&miraculously&convey&a&range&of&nuanced&expressions.&Children&will&certainly&register&his&rage&during&a&&Squish's&eyes&squint,&and&his&flailing,&stumpy&legs&stomp&and&kick.&Battersby's&expert,&ample&distribution&of&white&space&provides&room&on&each&page&for&readers&to&luxuriate&in&her&impressive,&evocative&ink,&watercolor&and&collage&illustrations—and&to&absorb&a&small&rabbit's&feelings.&Rough&papers&and&textured&fabrics&add&depth,&creating&an&almost&tactile&reading&experience.&When&Squish&and&a&new,&real&squirrel&friend&first&make&eye&contact,&however,&they&do&it&across&an&entirely&white&double-page&spread&that&throbs&with&both&suspense&and&hope.&A&face-to-face&close&up,&revealing&two&sets&of&dissimilar&eyes,&seals&the&friendship.&Minimal,&moving&and&adorable,&little&Squish&makes&a&big&impression.&(Picture&book.&2-6)&Pamela&Paul&Seamlessly&told&in&barely--there&text&and&deceptively&simple&ink&and&collage&pictures,&Squish&Rabbit&is&bound&to&win&children's&hearts.&—The&New&York&Times
京东商城向您保证所售商品均为正品行货,京东自营商品开具机打发票或电子发票。
凭质保证书及京东商城发票,可享受全国联保服务(奢侈品、钟表除外;奢侈品、钟表由京东联系保修,享受法定三包售后服务),与您亲临商场选购的商品享受相同的质量保证。京东商城还为您提供具有竞争力的商品价格和,请您放心购买!
注:因厂家会在没有任何提前通知的情况下更改产品包装、产地或者一些附件,本司不能确保客户收到的货物与商城图片、产地、附件说明完全一致。只能确保为原厂正货!并且保证与当时市场上同样主流新品一致。若本商城没有及时更新,请大家谅解!
权利声明:京东上的所有商品信息、客户评价、商品咨询、网友讨论等内容,是京东重要的经营资源,未经许可,禁止非法转载使用。
注:本站商品信息均来自于合作方,其真实性、准确性和合法性由信息拥有者(合作方)负责。本站不提供任何保证,并不承担任何法律责任。
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
浏览了该商品的用户还浏览了
加载中,请稍候...
七日畅销榜
新书热卖榜
iframe(src='///ns.html?id=GTM-T947SH', height='0', width='0', style='display: visibility:')第三人称单数:
rabbit是什么意思,词典释义与在线翻译:
野兔,兔,家兔
兔子的毛皮,兔皮,兔毛
胆小的人,懦夫
蹩脚的运动员,笨拙的球员
长跑中故意快跑以消耗对手体力或帮助队员破记录的人。
【军】由工厂中偷出来的东西
穴兔(Oryctolagus cuniculus)
猎兔,捕兔
【粗】让...见鬼去 ,该死
闲扯,闲谈,没完没了地说废话
咒骂,诅咒
喋喋不休,唠叨
[C]兔子 a small long-eared animal that lives in a hole it makes in the ground
[U]兔子皮毛,兔子肉 the fur or meat of this animal
[C]蹩脚的运动员 sb who plays a game badly
提示:各行业词典APP中含有本词条的独家正版内容,在手机上可看到更多释义内容。
rabbit&:&兔子, 蹩脚 ...
在&&中查看更多...
any of various burrowing animals of the family Leporidae having long
some domesticated and raised for pets or food
the fur of a rabbit
flesh of any of various rabbits or hares (wild or domesticated) eaten as food
hunt rabbits
rabbit的用法和样例:
用作名词 (n.)
The rabbit burrowed under the fence.
兔子在篱笆下打洞。
The magician conjured a rabbit out of his hat.
魔术师从他的帽子里变出一只兔子。
She is as timorous as a rabbit.
她胆小得像只兔子。
The eagle dived down on the rabbit.
那只鹰向兔子猛扑下来。
My daughter keeps a rabbit as pet.
我的女儿养了一只兔子当做宠物。
用作名词 (n.)
Rabbits breed quickly.
兔子繁殖很快。
She wears a pair of gloves lined with rabbit.
她戴着一副兔毛衬里的手套。
Have another piece of rabbit.
再吃块兔肉吧。
I'm just a rabbit at table tennis.
我乒乓球打得很差劲。
用作名词 (n.)
像兔子般地
That girl rabbits in an' tells the law she been raped.
出自:J. Steinbeck
rabbit的海词问答与网友补充:
rabbit的相关资料:
rabbit&:&兔 ...
在&&中查看更多...
rabbit&:&兔,家兔, ...
在&&中查看更多...
【近义词】
[动]棉尾兔(一种产于北...
没完没了地唠叨琐事...
兔子(尤指欧洲兔)...
(北美洲产的)长...
rabbit的相关缩略词,共有1条
逃离现场,通常在车辆
rabbit:生物学分类 界: 动物界 Animalia门: 脊索动物门 Chordata纲: 哺乳纲 Mammalia目: 兔形目 Lagomorpha科: 兔科 Leporidaede Waldheim 18…
相关词典网站:Great Rabbit
There are billions of stories in the world. This one is yours. I am a storyteller. I give form and voice to stories crying out for an audience. The voice is clear, concise, and captivating. Some of the stories are short chapters of a larger work - like the pages of a website. Other tales stand alone - like personal bios and videos. I take the elements of companies' and people's stories and I craft them into cohesive, compelling narratives using words & pictures.
Stories throw light into dark corners. They create mystery. They reveal magic. They star captivating characters. They connect you with your audience. They put you center stage, in the spotlight, to the delight of your fans, old and new.
What story needs to be told? Should it be spun with words or pictures? Moving Pictures? Still pictures? Is it the story of Your Company? Your Tribe? Yourself? Your Products and Services? Your Brand? Ultimately, these are all parts of Your Whole Story.
&Strategy is not really a solo sport — even if you’re the CEO.&
& Max McKeown,
The Strategy Book
Ya can't pull off this caper without a plan, see. And the plan's gotta be clean. Ya hear me? Think it through. It's the long con. Ya plan short and you'll come up short. Ya pickin' up what I'm puttin' down? It don't matter what your game is. If ya work out every piece of the plan, and the plan's solid, you're gonna score. If ya think of the plan as ever-evolving, ya can keep it rollin'. Everything ya do has to be part of the plan.
&Good Content is Useful&
& Erin Kissane,
The Elements of Content Strategy
Content consumers are sophisticated. They see through fluff that's created simply to attract attention. Good content is about more than just using the 'right' keywords. A killer video isn't just a different version of the latest viral campaign. When your content is authentic and relevant, it resonates with your audience. No tricks required.
&Copy is a direct conversation with the consumer.&
& Shirley Polykoff
The AdMan sat down with the Copywriter. The wall panels were dark. Wire-caged, overhead lights bathed them in a warm glow. They sat across a rough-hewn dark walnut table. Their chairs were overstuffed, Elvis velvet red and creamy leather wingbacks - comfortable, but not too comfortable. One slid a steaming cup of coffee onto the table. The other settled a pot of tea and matching porcelain cup uncomfortably close to the table's edge.
The Copywriter settled back into luxurious leather, gave the AdMan a wry smile, “What's the story?"
The AdMan leaned forward from the velvet plush. Elbows on the table, he
laid it out, “These guys have a lot to offer, but no presence. They're
faceless. People aren't connecting with them."
The Copywriter poured tea into his cup, breathed in the earthy steam,
“So is the story about the problem they solve, the people behind the
company, or the products?"
The AdMan relaxed and took a sip of his coffee, cooled to Goldilocks
perfection, “It's about the people – getting across their personality,
lifestyle and philosophy. That'll connect them to their tribe."
The Copywriter gave him an Indiana Jones smirk. “Tell me everything about them."
I lowered the blinds and rolled up to my Steelcase desk – made to stop bullets. I can vouch for that personally. I slid the SD card into my laptop, resting on the ink blotter. Yeah, I use a blotter. I like the vintage look. Images flashed across the screen. It all made sense.
That's the way with pictures. They pull you inside a place and a culture. You get a feel for an entire organization. What they do. Who they are.
These guys were smart. They understood photographic strategy. They' spent time thinking about what the images needed to say about them.
The card had a video file. I hit Play. Flickering light shifted across my face. Long shadows danced on my office walls.
It was a brand video. If a picture's worth a thousand words, video's got to be worth a million. I was really starting to like these folks. The video had high production value - essential to staying relevant and connecting with people.
That's why I do my video work with the
team. They create strategically-focused brands, websites and videos that are effective, intuitive, and engaging. I partner with them to produce, write, direct, and edit videos and complex photo shoots. In my business, having a good partner is vital. .
The Great Rabbit is the secret identity of Matt Steele. A storyteller at heart, I started creating stories when I was a kid and never stopped. My earliest tales involved Fruit Cocktail – a Snowshoe Rabbit that only I could see. I got serious about storytelling at the Art Center College of Design in Pasadena where I snagged a BFA in Film. I've worked with international corporations, independent production companies, as well as small and medium businesses. I'm stoked on learning about new industries, businesses, and people - and telling their stories.
When I'm not creating stories for clients, I pursue storytelling by running role playing games, musing about content strategy, listening to NPR, a podcast, or relaxing with a book (electronic or analog), a cup of tea and Roswell, my talkative black cat. A dedicated indoor enthusiast, I can sometimes be found soaking up Vitamin D at an outdoor music festival.
Storytelling
I'm stoked to be a storyteller working today.
Storytelling
In November 2014, I backed a Kickstarter project by screenwriter John August. Could he deliver the writer’s tool that he promised?
Content Strategy
The first round of copy is hard. Because when you start, there’s nothing.
Have a Story to Tell?
Let's connect and discuss your copywriting, photo or video needs.}

我要回帖

更多关于 rough是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信