wasborn he england in(.)一年级连词成句练习

? 连词成句_百度知道
? 连词成句
由于是is所以主语就只能用he先找可以引导一般疑问句的疑问词发现了is。找动词-helping,最后填上地点状语in the office就好了所以……Is he helping you in the office,再加上宾语you
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
两个答案:He is helping you in the office?陈述句:Is he helping you in the office:一般疑问句
office的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁连词成句(英语)1、he for stay t wo in bed week2、have susan so she call the measles doctor3、jimmy ver good look today4、be to the piano play jane go5、be you go to some meet friend6、tongue your me show7、have temperature a jim8、must up get you not9、must not ho_百度作业帮
连词成句(英语)1、he for stay t wo in bed week2、have susan so she call the measles doctor3、jimmy ver good look today4、be to the piano play jane go5、be you go to some meet friend6、tongue your me show7、have temperature a jim8、must up get you not9、must not home quarter past after you come a four10、ourselves always we enjoy
1He stayed in bed for to week.2Susan had measles(麻疹),so she called the doctor.3Jimmy looks very good today.4Jane is going to play the piano.5Are you going to meet some friend?6Show me you tongue.7Jim has atemperature.8You must not get up.9You must
not come home after quarter past four.10We always enjoy ourelves.
太多了,除非你给加30分in ,gate,he,front,is,of,the (连词成句) He often runs to school (用now 改写)What can I do for you?(同义句)The ABC park is big and nice .(对big and nice 提问)_百度作业帮
in ,gate,he,front,is,of,the (连词成句) He often runs to school (用now 改写)What can I do for you?(同义句)The ABC park is big and nice .(对big and nice 提问)
he is in front of the gatehe is running to school nowcan i help you?how is the ABC park
1.He is in front of the gate.2.He is running to school now,3.May i help you?4.What does The ABC look like?
He is in front of the gate.He's running to school now.Can I help you?How is the ABC park?连词成句:great,door,he,and,excite,ran,opened,the,out,in(可改变一个词)_百度知道
连词成句:great,door,he,and,excite,ran,opened,the,out,in(可改变一个词)
提问者采纳
He opened the door and ran out in great excited.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
He opened the door and ran out in excitement.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁连词成句1.factory,in,she,a,car,works(.)2.gym,to,he,work,in,wants,a (.)_百度作业帮
连词成句1.factory,in,she,a,car,works(.)2.gym,to,he,work,in,wants,a (.)
1 She works in a car factory.她在一家汽车厂工作.2 He wants to work in a gym.他想去健身房工作.手机提问的朋友在客户端右上角评价点【满意】即可.}

我要回帖

更多关于 连词成句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信