show,storybooks,can,l,you,the.怎么连词成句英语在线回答

连词成句show l’ll you the booksis this a bathtubl on my hair tuesday combhe face bathroom the washes his inyou it help him find canis the where shower_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
连词成句show l’ll you the booksis this a bathtubl on my hair tuesday combhe face bathroom the washes his inyou it help him find canis the where shower
连词成句show l’ll you the booksis this a bathtubl on my hair tuesday combhe face bathroom the washes his inyou it help him find canis the where shower
很高兴为您解答!I`ll show you the books 我会给你展示这本书This is a bathtub这是一个浴缸I comb my hair on Tuesday周二我梳了我的头发He washed his face in the bathroom.他在浴室洗脸Can you help him find it?你能帮他找到它吗?(help sb do sth)Where is the shower?希望可以帮到您,
I'll show you the books.This is a bathtub.I comb my hair on Tuesday.He washes his face in the bathroom.It can help you find him.Where is the shower?六年级英语单元测试题一 填空 1.what are you-----to do tonight?2.l-----to visit my grandparents this-----(下午)3.what----you going to do this- -----(晚上)?4.the cinema is----- ------ the hospital (与.相邻)5.----can I get_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
六年级英语单元测试题一 填空 1.what are you-----to do tonight?2.l-----to visit my grandparents this-----(下午)3.what----you going to do this- -----(晚上)?4.the cinema is----- ------ the hospital (与.相邻)5.----can I get
六年级英语单元测试题一 填空 1.what are you-----to do tonight?2.l-----to visit my grandparents this-----(下午)3.what----you going to do this- -----(晚上)?4.the cinema is----- ------ the hospital (与.相邻)5.----can I get to the museum Go straight ------five minutes6.walk-----(南)for five minutes7.------are you going l’m going to the bookstore.8.please come----my birthday party9.turn left ------the cinema10.the library is----the right()1.what are you going to do----saturday morni?A for B in C at D on()2.--- Are you going tomorrow?-----bookstore A what B where C when D how()3.---is sarah going to buy the plants?A what B where C who ()4.if you want to see a film(电影),you can go to the----A library B cinema C bookstore D post office()5.the science museum is near the school ----the right A on B at C in()6.Is there a cinema near your home?----A yes.there isn‘t B yes.there is C no.there is()7.stop at the---- A green light B red light C yellow light()8.how-----sarah go to the park?A is B do C does ()9.how------zhang peng and sarah go to the park?A do B does C is()10.----is your home it’s near the post office.A how B where C what三 连词成句1.is the where shoe store 2.nest it is the to library3.are what you going do to4.want i book this buy to5.is my today birthday 四 根据句子后面要求 变换句型1 They go to beijing by train 划线by train 对划线部分提问--------------2can i go to xi‘an by bike (否定回答)3this is a book(变复数)4he is going to the bookstore this afternoon 划线 this afternoon 对划线部分提问5 there is a hospital near the school (一般疑问句)五 朗读理解 判断正T误Fi am going to have fun this weekend .on saturday ,i am going to take a trip with my parents.we are going tobeijing by train.we are going to the great wall .i am going to buy some gifts for my friends .on sunday ,i am going to the bookstore .i am going to buy some story books a comic book.()1 I am going to take a trip on sunday()2 I am going to buy some gifts for my parents()3 I am going to beijing by train()4 I am going to buy some comic books()5 I will have fun this weekend
一、1 going 纯2 How evening 手3 are evening 打4 next to 禁5 How for 止6 south 复7 Where 制8 to 9 into 10 on二、 亲,1 D2 B 选3 B 我4 B5 A6 B7 B8 C9 B10 B三、1 Where is the shoe store?2 It is next to the library3 What are you going to do?4 I want to buy this book5 Today is my birthday四、How do they go to Beijing?No,you can'tThese are booksWhat time is he going to the bookstore Is there a hospital near the school 五、FFTFT(姐姐第一个,一题一题认真做的,给分啊)
不好好学习
六、根据所给汉语将句子补充完整(5分)。 1、我的妈妈是销售员。My mother is a . 2、张鹏的爸爸是个会计。Zhang Peng’s father is an . 3、show,the,i,ehglish,can,you,books连词成句_百度知道
show,the,i,ehglish,can,you,books连词成句
如有疑问I can show you the English books,请追问.我可以给你看看英语书
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁六年级英语连词成句1.cooller,it,sky,may,the,be,puter,is,more,than,that,one,expensive,this3.father,an,is,her,engineer4.john,read,going,is,books,to5.river,Drop,Little,sleeps,a,in6.several,see,you,in,days,sprout,can,a7.you,in,house,I'l_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
六年级英语连词成句1.cooller,it,sky,may,the,be,puter,is,more,than,that,one,expensive,this3.father,an,is,her,engineer4.john,read,going,is,books,to5.river,Drop,Little,sleeps,a,in6.several,see,you,in,days,sprout,can,a7.you,in,house,I'l
六年级英语连词成句1.cooller,it,sky,may,the,be,up,in2.computer,is,more,than,that,one,expensive,this3.father,an,is,her,engineer4.john,read,going,is,books,to5.river,Drop,Little,sleeps,a,in6.several,see,you,in,days,sprout,can,a7.you,in,house,I'll,show,the rooms,my急用,
1.cooler,it,sky,may,the,be,up,inIt may be cooler up in the sky.2.computer,is,more,than,that,one,expensive,thisThat computer is more expensive than this one.3.father,an,is,her,engineerHer father is an engineer.4.john,read,going,is,books,toJohn is going to read books.5.river,Drop,Little,sleeps,a,inLittle Drop sleeps in a river.6.several,see,you,in,days,sprout,can,aYou can see a sprout in several days.7.you,in,house,I'll,show,the rooms,myI'll show you the rooms in my house.
1,It may be cooller up in the sky2,this computer is more expensive than that one3,her father is an engineer4,john is going to read books 5,little drop sleeps in a river7,I'll show you the rooms in my house
1 It may be the cooller up in the sky.2 This computer is more expensive than that one.3 Her father is an engineer4 John is going to read books5 Little Drop sleeps in a river6 YOu can see a sprout in several days7 I'll show you the rooms in my house连词成句to,this,l'm,going,book,get.do,which,story,you,books,like.the,is,his,character,uncle,most,frightening.area,are,any,in,stories,there,famous,your?of,and,l,lots,leafy,eat,carrots,vegetabies._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
连词成句to,this,l'm,going,book,get.do,which,story,you,books,like.the,is,his,character,uncle,most,frightening.area,are,any,in,stories,there,famous,your?of,and,l,lots,leafy,eat,carrots,vegetabies.
连词成句to,this,l'm,going,book,get.do,which,story,you,books,like.the,is,his,character,uncle,most,frightening.area,are,any,in,stories,there,famous,your?of,and,l,lots,leafy,eat,carrots,vegetabies.
1. I am going to get this book.2. which story book do you like ?3. His uncle is the most frightening character4. Are there any famous stories in your area?5. I eat lots of leafy carrots and vegetables}

我要回帖

更多关于 连词成句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信