教​你​英​语​作​文​快​速​提​升
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:130.59KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢帮忙写一篇关于我的假期的英语作文,60词麻烦带上翻译,谢谢
帮忙写一篇关于我的假期的英语作文,60词麻烦带上翻译,谢谢
  I have a good winner vacation!   In my winner vacation ,I often did my homework, and helped my mother clean rooms.   I sometimes went shopping with my friends . We had a good time! I also watched TV and played computer games. During Spring Festival ,I visited my grandparents.   I was very happy ,I think my winner vacation was very interesting!~   我有一个棒的寒假!   在我的寒假里, 我经常做家庭作业,并且帮妈妈打扫房间。   我有时和我的朋友们去购物。我们玩的很开心!我也看电视和玩电脑游戏。   在春节中,我拜访了我的爷爷奶奶。   我很高兴,我认为我的寒假是很有趣的!   有关寒假的英语作文80词带翻译仅供大家参考和学习,祝大家学习进步、寒假愉快![YJBYS小编为您提供更多相关内容]
  During Summer Vacation   暑假生活   In the morning, it is very fine! Then I climb the mountain with family, the air on the mountain is very fresh, the flowers plants and trees on the mountain all seem extremely beautiful. In the afternoon, I go to friends home to play, the friend entertains me warmly, show me a lot of books of his , has listened to his CD for me , then also ask me to eat a sumptuous dinner. Coming back home in the evening, family and I sat and watched TV together, we are returning and eating the fruit while chatting, the whole family is happy and harmonious!   译文:早上,天气非常好!于是我和家人一起去登山,山上的空气非常清新,山上的花草树木都显得格外美丽。下午,我去了朋友家玩,朋友热情地招待我,给我看了他的很多书,给我听了他的CD,然后还请我吃了一顿丰盛的晚餐。晚上回到家,我与家人坐在一起看电视,我们还一边聊天一边吃着水果,全家其乐融!您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
关于英语作文
英语作文,30-40字左右,寒假记事,不得写议论文,只得写一天中的事,切记30-40字.
给你们5分
共有 1 位网友向您献上回答啦, 对答案满意?赶快给出你的好评,感谢他们吧!
My winter vacation
During the winter vacation, nothing is different for my life. I wake up 11 o’clock Am everyday, after a washing, I have a good lunch with my parents. Next I play computer games till the time to have supper. After have dinner. I go on playing till 2 o’clock Am, and then go to sleep with tired. This is one dull day of my winter vacation.
But I haven’t bored all the time. Sometimes I read the books, sometime I listen to the music or the radio in the bed,because it was ver
My winter vacation
During the winter vacation, nothing is different for my life. I wake up 11 o’clock Am everyday, after a washing, I have a good lunch with my parents. Next I play computer games till the time to have supper. After have dinner. I go on playing till 2 o’clock Am, and then go to sleep with tired. This is one dull day of my winter vacation.
But I haven’t bored all the time. Sometimes I read the books, sometime I listen to the music or the radio in the bed,because it was very cold outside and snowy all the day. And I also meat some of my good friends during the vacation ,we have a very long talk about the life of each other in the past year and play table tennis tegether .And I watched the spring festival party of the CCTV in the last seconds of the 2004 year! I think this is the thing most people of china doing at that time.
大家还关注谁帮我写篇英语作文,是写寒假我最快乐的一天,词数不要太少
谁帮我写篇英语作文,是写寒假我最快乐的一天,词数不要太少 5
不区分大小写匿名
你可以输入你想说的,在谷歌里面中翻英
an unforgetable day of my winter vacation
To wake up 10 o'clock a.m. everyday, after a washing, have a good lunch with their parents. Next they play computer games till the time to have supper. This is one dull day of most people's winter vacation. Things always goes like taht, nothing is different for everyone's life. Luckily,not mine .
Everyday i waked up early and read books.Sometimes I also watch TV,do some housework and homework,listen to the music or the radio . Somtimes I do some exercise and visit my friends though it was very cold outside .The most unforgettable day maybe is the Spring Festival.Early in the moring , every child gets up and dresses up.When i open the window,it's all white outside.Wow,it was snowing.I was so excited.
I extend greetings to my parents. and get money as a New Year gift, wrapped up in red paper.Then we eat dumplings for breakfast, which is my favourite food. I visited all my relatives and got a lot of gifits.After that, my father and I made snowmen together.Mother joined us later.We made three just look like a family.It's cold outside,but we all felt very happy! I watched the spring festival party of the CCTV in the last seconds of the 2011 year! I think this is the thing most people of china doing at that time.
What a happy day in the winter vacation.
寒假里难忘的一天
每天早上十点起床,洗脸,吃早饭,玩游戏一直玩到吃晚饭,这大概是大多数人的寒假生活了吧。事情一般就是这样,每个人都差不多。不过总有例外,很幸运,我就是那个例外。
每天我很早起床读书。有的时候我也看看电视,做点家务,做作业,听音乐或听收音机。有点时候我做运动或到朋友家玩,尽管外面很冷。然而最难忘的一天还是春节那天,一大早每个孩子都早早的起来穿上新衣服。当我打开窗子,外面白茫茫一片。天哪,在下雪!我太高兴了!
我向爸妈拜年,拿了红纸包着的压岁钱。然后我们吃了饺子,我最喜欢吃饺子了。我到亲戚家去拜年,收到好多红包。回家后我和爸爸一起堆起了雪人。后来妈妈也加入进来。我们堆了三个雪人,雪人爸爸妈妈还有我。外面冷极了,但是我们很开心。晚上我们一家一起看春节联欢晚会,一起为进入2011年倒数。大多数中国人都很期待这个时刻吧。
多么难忘的寒假的一天啊!
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 关于寒假的英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信