英语句子翻译器翻译句子,解答谢谢

帮忙把这些中文翻译成英文填在句子中!谢谢!, 帮忙把这些中文翻译成英文填在
帮忙把这些中文翻译成英文填在句子中!谢谢! You can see a (狮子) in the zoo 、I like the (大象) very much 、The (狼)eats meat and some little animals 、The (骆驼) lives in the desert . 41. 5. 3. 2、The (长颈鹿)has got a long neck
kuaihuanya 帮忙把这些中文翻译成英文填在句子中!谢谢!
camelelephantlionwolfgiraffe
答案分别是1 camel2 elephant3 lion4 wolf5 giraffe望采纳(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2369049',
container: s,
size: '960,48',
display: 'inlay-fix'
1. Thank you for your attention and support!
感谢您对我公司的关注和支持!
来自互联网
2. What's your general impression upon our company, mind my ask please?
请问, 你介意我问一下你对我们公司的总体印象 吗 ?
来自互联网
3. I'm grateful for your about the job at our company.
我很感谢你对我们公司这项工作的关注.
来自互联网
需要改进的内容:
请选择错误类型
错误描述:
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:
尽快记住出现的英文句子
在最短的时间内,点击散落的单词排列组成之前的句子
注:例句限定的时间为40秒,加油喔!将以下的句子正确的英文翻译、谢谢
将以下的句子正确的英文翻译、谢谢
1,选择“伟人”的男生的百分率与女生百分率相同”2,上周,我们就“谁是你的偶像”对2600个学生进行调查。3,在做一个小调查后,我发现这类技术已经可以用到了。(available)4,Actor Jet Li has hit the headline this week&5,这布摸起来很软。以下用there &be句型翻译,6.天气预报说下午有大风。7.二月份有28天。8.灯亮着,办公室里肯定有人。9.从前,在海边的一个村子里住着一位渔夫。10、在这个山洞前面长着一棵高大的松树11.战前这儿有家电影院用简单句翻译、1.位于中国的西南部,云南是个值得一游的地方翻译以下句子,注意句子衔接。1.昨天我生日,很多同学送给我礼物,2.书增长了我们的见识,开阔了我们的视野。3.地震中有10人死亡,3000多人无家可归4.兄弟俩很不同,一个喜欢看书,另一个喜欢运动。5.宠物通常很脏,甚至有的会伤人,6.追求时尚没有什么不好,但我们要把注意力集中在学习上,7.过去,我们不但没有时间休息,而且也没有时间做自己想做的事。
1, choose the "great man" of boy the percentage of the same percentage with girl "2, last week, we will" who is your idol "of 2600 students in the investigation. 3, doing a little investigation, I found that this type of technology can be used to. (available) 4, Actor Jet Li has hit the headline this week 5, the cloth feels very soft.In the following sentence there be translation, 6. The weather forecast said afternoon have winds. 7. There is 28 days in February. 8. Lights, someone must in the office. 9. Once upon a time, in a village by the sea, there lived a fisherman. 10, in front of the cave, long a tall pine tree 11. There is a cinema here before the war1. Is located in the southwest of China, yunnan is well worth a visit placeTranslation the following sentences. Pay attention to sentence cohesion.1. Yesterday I birthday, many students gave me a gift, 2. Book the insight of our growth and broadened our horizons. 3. Ten people were killed in the earthquake, more than 3000 people homeless 4. The brothers are very different, a like reading, another like sports. 5. Pet is usually very dirty, and some even hurtful, 6. Fashion is not a bad thing, but we want to keep your attention focused on learning, 7. In the past, we not only have no time to rest, and there is no time to do the things you want to do.
其他回答 (1)
1,选择“伟人”的男生的百分率与女生百分率相同”。The boys' percentage of choosing the option "Great Man" is equal to girls
2,上周,我们就“谁是你的偶像”对2600个学生进行调查。Last week, we conducted a survey&of 2,600 students on "Who is your idle".
3,在做一个小调查后,我发现这类技术已经可以用到了。(available)。After a small investigation, I found that this type of technic is available for actual use.
4,Actor Jet Li has hit the headline this week&。这周,演员李连杰击中新闻头条
5,这布摸起来很软。The cloth feels soft.以下用there &be句型翻译,
6.天气预报说下午有大风。There will be gale afternoon according to the weather report.
7.二月份有28天。There are 28 days in February
8.灯亮着,办公室里肯定有人。There must be somebody in the office as the light is on
9.从前,在海边的一个村子里住着一位渔夫。Once upon a time, there was&a fisherman living in a village near the sea
10、在这个山洞前面长着一棵高大的松树。There is a high big pine tree in front of the cave.
11.战前这儿有家电影院。There was a cinema prewar.用简单句翻译、1.位于中国的西南部,云南是个值得一游的地方。Yunnan, located in the southwest of China, is worth travelling.翻译以下句子,注意句子衔接。1.昨天我生日,很多同学送给我礼物。Yesterday was my birthday that many classmates sent gifts to me.
2.书增长了我们的见识,开阔了我们的视野。Books enrich our knowledge and broaden our horizon
3.地震中有10人死亡,3000多人无家可归。Ten people were died and more than 3,000 people were left homeless in the earthquake.
4.兄弟俩很不同,一个喜欢看书,另一个喜欢运动。The two brothers are so unlike, with one likes to read&while the other loves sport
5.宠物通常很脏,甚至有的会伤人。Pets are usually dirty。 and some even hurt people.
6.追求时尚没有什么不好,但我们要把注意力集中在学习上,There is nothing wrong to chase fashion, but we should focus our time on study.
7.过去,我们不但没有时间休息,而且也没有时间做自己想做的事。 In the past, we neither have time to rest nor have time to do the things we want to do.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号五、翻译句子;1.你好!我叫吉娜。你叫什么名字2.你好吗?我很好,谢谢。你呢我也很好3.这是李小华。-你好4.这用英语怎么说?是个橘子5.你能拼读这个单词吗能。怎样拼读,五、翻译句子;1.你好!我叫吉娜。你叫什么名字?2.你好吗?我很...
来源:网络
关键字: 你好吗 我很好
更新时间:
延伸:本文除了聚合《五、翻译句子;1.你好!我叫吉娜。你叫什么名字2.你好吗?我很好,谢谢。你呢我也很好3.这是李小华。-你好4.这用英语怎么说?是个橘子5.你能拼读这个单词吗能。怎样拼读》,免费提供的有关你好吗 我很好和五、翻译句子;1.你好!我叫吉娜。你叫什么名字?2.你好吗?我很...的内容之一,已有不少的网友认为此答案对自己有帮助!获取更多与《》相关的知识。
网友0的回答
英语翻译句子:1、这是一本蓝色的英语书 2、你好吗?我很好,谢谢 3、她好吗?她很好 4、这个杯子是网友1的回答
A: Hello. What’s your name? 你好,你叫什么名字? B: My name’网友2的回答
1. Hello! / Hi! 你好! 2. Good morning / afternoon / 网友1的回答
And you?你呢? A:I'm fine,too.我也很好。你好吗? 3. I'm fin网友0的回答
这绝对不是七年级的英语,太简单了,三年级的吧,建议用翻译软件,这2ceb么简单不会有什么错网友1的回答
1.Hello!My name is Jina,what is your name?
2.How are you?Fine thank you,and you?I'm fine,too.
3.This is Li Xiaohua.How do you do.
4.What is in English?It's an orange.
5.Can you spell this word?Yes.How to spell?
6.What is that?It's "V".What is its color?Yellow.
7.What is the color of the boxes?Red.
8.Color the pen blue.
9.Hello,Jack.Nice to meet you.Nice to meet you,too.
10.What is your telephone number?It's 2786194.网友11的回答
猜你感兴趣
相关关键词
回答问题赢iPhone 6}

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢你的解答 英文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信