求大神帮忙开通 花呗忙

求英文大神帮忙翻译一篇文章!~~~_百度知道
求英文大神帮忙翻译一篇文章!~~~
求英语大神帮忙翻译一篇文章!这是我的入学自我介绍,希望可以翻译成英文~希望可以尽量准确点!感激不尽&&正文如下;各位老师,您们好。能够参加此次面试我感到很荣幸,我希望今天我能有好的表现。现在,请允许我自我介绍一下。个人信息;我叫王明,今年16岁,来自中国香港。个人爱好;我的兴趣爱好很广泛,其中最喜欢的包括绘画、制作手工作品等。在我闲暇的时候喜欢摄影和跑步。一个人在家的时候喜欢阅读书籍,或者听歌、看电影。我觉得生活不是一成不变的,天天沉浸在学习里我是不赞成的,因为家人曾经告诉过我,劳逸结合是最好的。性格;我觉得我是个积极主动、独立能力强,有上进心,性格开朗的人,并有良好的交际才能。我是个充满好奇心的人,喜欢学习新的事物。我想我生性是相当乐观的,遇到困难绝对不轻易妥协,并且有获得成功的坚定决心。个人经历;高一,我就读于xxx学校。在学校里,我加入过各种社团,有戏剧社、漫画社、文学社、羽毛球社、田径队和合唱团等。也积极参与学校的各种活动,例如环校跑、英语话剧表演、十佳歌手比赛、个人演讲比赛等等。运动会我也踊跃报名参加项目,其中长跑是我的强项之一。同时我也是各项活动的主持人。这些经历极大的丰富了我的校园文化生活。高一之后的半年时间里,我给xx游戏公司做了3个月的美术总编辑,也给一些游戏公司画过卡牌插画。后来因为想专心准备xx学校的面试,便辞去了工作。直至现在,我和老板依然有工作上的往来,他常常咨询我工作的建议,我们偶尔聊聊生活里的有趣故事。人生理想;我以后想做的事情有很多。例如开画展、创造一个属于自己作品的品牌、做美术编辑、做喜欢的动画、写小说、拍电影、成为游戏公司的职业画师、以及做主持人等等。我觉得人生不是一成不变的,对于我们青少年来说,要走的路很长。在这段过程中,我的观点是,尽可能的多做些自己想做的的事情,这样才能明白自己正真想做的到底是什么。并且过一个无悔的人生,这个才是最重要的。我希望加入xx学校,并且觉得这里一定会适合我,也渴望有机会施展我的才能。我本身就热衷于艺术绘画,从小就对此痴迷不已。如果进入了xx学校,我一定会对自己的要求更加严格。虽然我的英语不是非常棒,但我会尽自己最大的努力去融入环境和学习生活。能够和志同道合的朋友们一起共同努力实现自己的梦想,我相信,这个过程是很美好的。B.从小,我的思想观就和周围人很不同。我思维敏捷,想法独特新颖,当大家都认为只有赚大钱才算成功的标准时,我不认同这个观点。我觉得人生并没有唯一的成功标准。做自己认为有价值的事,每一刻都生活的充实快乐,在心中充满了爱,这便是我的人生目标,我也乐意尝试新事物。在别人对逆境妥协和面对困难而屈服时,不到最后一刻,我绝不会放弃。正是如此,我才觉得自己有一种异于常人的能力,那便是将不可能成为可能。C.我希望学习绘画和数字或插图。在今后的某一天,我一定会把他们用于我的事业和研究。我对我的专业充满自信和希望。不要被困难打败,绝不轻言放弃,这是我的座右铭。既然我选择了这个专业,就会沿着我这条路,努力的,坚持不懈的走下去。 谢谢各位老师。我的介绍完毕。
。。。。请不要直接复制粘贴百度翻译啦QAQ
提问者采纳
Dear teachers, hello. Can I feel very honored to participate in this interview, I hope I can make a good performance today. Now, allow me to introduce myself, please. P my name is Wang Ming, this year 16 years old, from Hongkong Chinese. P my hobby is widespread, one of the most loved include painting, handmade works etc.. Like photography and running in my spare time. A person likes reading books at home, or listening to music, watching movies. I think life is not immutable and frozen, every day immersed in study I did not agree, because family members have told me, work and rest is the best. C I think I'm a proactive, independent ability, self-motivated, cheerful, and good communication ability. I'm a curious person, and I like to learn new things. I think I'm reasonably optimistic by nature, encounter difficulties must not compromise easily, and have a strong determination to succeed. P a high, I study in XXX school. In school, I joined the community, there is drama, comics, literature club, badminton club, athletics team and chorus. Various activities are also actively involved in the school, such as ring school running, English drama performance, top ten singers, personal speech contest etc.. Games I also actively participated in the project, the long run is one of my strengths. At the same time I am also the activities of the host. These experiences have greatly enriched my campus life. Time of half an year high after, I give XX games had 3 months of art editor, also give some game company painted card illustrations. Later, because want to concentrate on preparations for the XX school interview, he quitted his job. Until now, my boss and I still work with, he often consult our suggestions, we occasionally amusing stories about life. T there are many things I want to do after. For example, exhibition, create their own brand, works of art editor, do like animation, writing novels, movies, a game company occupation painter, and the host etc.. I think life is not immutable and frozen, for our young people, we have a long way to go. In this process, my point is, as much as possible to do what you want to do, what it can understand what it really wants to do. And live a life without regret, this is the most important. I hope to join the XX school, and think it will fit me, eager to have the opportunity to show my talent. I am keen on the art of painting, had this crazy. If the entered XX school, I will be more strict with their requirements. Although my English is not very good, but I will try my best to blend with the environment and learning life. Can and like-minded friends together to realize my dream, I believe, this process is very beautiful. B. since childhood, I thought you and the people around the very different. I thought is agile, a unique new idea, when everyone thinks that only big money is the standard of success, I do not agree with this view. I think life is not only the standard of success. Do you think the valuable thing, every moment of life full of happiness, in the heart filled with love, which is the goal of my life, I am willing to try new things. In the yield and others in the face of adversity to compromise and in the face of difficulties, not the last moment, I will never give up. It is so, I can feel a different from ordinary people's capacity, that is the impossible possible. C. I hope to study painting and digital or illustrations. One day in the future, I will take them for my career and study. I have my professional confidence and hope. Don't be difficult to defeat, never give up, this is my motto. Since I chose this profession, I will follow this path, hard unremittingly, go on. Thank you teacher. My introduction
我的比较准,你知道神奏曲的第一句是“老师,你是好的。”我笑死了
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Teachers, you are good . Able to participate in the interview I feel very honored , and I hope I can have a good performance today . Now, please allow me to introduce myself.
Personal I My name is Wang , 16 years old, from China to Hong Kong.
H My hobbies is extensive , including one of the most favorite paintings, handmade works, etc. . In my spare time likes photography and jogging . I like a man at home reading books, or listening to music, watching movies. I feel that life is not static, every day immersed in learning where I do not agree , because the family had told me , and rest is the best.
C I think I am ...
英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁电脑硬盘内存不对是怎么回事?应该怎么解决?求大神帮忙_百度知道
1.虚拟内存占用了一定的空间。2.零时文件占用了空间。3.你有隐藏的文件夹,然后可能也占用了一定的空间。 希望你采纳我的回答哦,谢谢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
电脑硬盘的相关知识
其他2条回答
隐藏文件没算还是磁盘有坏道了,导致容量丢失
你这是硬盘,计算机-设备-磁盘管理
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神帮忙啊_里番动画吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:93,626贴子:
求大神帮忙啊
[华フック]这位大师傅母系汉化作品全套谁有啊表示我已经疯狂迷恋上了。。。。。。。有的资源的大神帮帮我~~~~
快去水到五级,自然有人帮你(这是吧规)
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:eec4c3976b3ffd8def54
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴}

我要回帖

更多关于 求大神ps的后果全集 的文章

更多推荐