求女大神求放过帮忙翻译成英文。

求大神帮忙翻译成英文,谢谢_百度知道
求大神帮忙翻译成英文,谢谢
看完这部电影,我明白了一个简单而深刻的道理:生活的大智慧我们在幼时便早已熟知。可惜的是,太多人自诩聪明,陷入欲望的泥塘而不知反思, 却往往视智者为傻子。不错,以智商而论,阿甘确实是一个傻孩子,但他更是一个乖孩子。他纯真质朴、正直善良、脚踏实地,视诺如金,勇敢坚定地走自己的路。而我们呢,我们这些智商正常的“聪明人”却像小学课本中那只掰玉米的猴子,朝三暮四,见异思迁。在顺境中投机取巧,好大喜功。在逆境中手足无措,沦为平庸。阿甘是那种资质平平却成就了传奇人生的反传统英雄形象,他的诚恳,他的憨厚,他的朴实无华,……他的种种可爱 ,他身上满是人性的光辉,希望借用他的光辉,照亮我前进的人生的道路,就如我那可爱的高中语文老师一样,给我前行的勇气和信念。
提问者采纳
After seeing this movie, I understand a simple but profound truth: The greatest wisdom of life had already been known to us when we were young, unfortunately, most of u when lost in desire and not aware of it, they however consider the wise man as a fool.In terms of IQ, Forrest Gump is indeed a foolish, but also good boy. He is pure, simple, virtuous and down to earth. He considers promises as gold, and goes firmly on his own way. We, however, who seem to be smart in IQ, are like the corn-picking monkey in our text book who changes a lot and can not insist on one thing. When in good times, we take chances and exag but when in adversity, we can do nothing and get away.Forrest Gump is a hero who has flat qualification but makes a legendary life. His honesty, his sincerity, his purity... his cute virtues are the bright side of humanity. I hope his image can light up my way to the future. It gives me the courage and faith to move on as my language teacher of senior high school did.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
After seeing this movie, I understand a simple truth: the wisdom of life in the US was already well known. Unfortunately, too many people who desire a clever, in without reflection, often regarded as a wise man. Yes, to the IQ is concerned, Agam is really a stupid child, but he is a good boy. He is pure and simple, honest and kind-hearted, stand on solid ground, shinuo such as gold, courage to go its own way. And we do, our intelligence is normal &smart people& are like primary school textbooks in the monkey broke off corn, chop and change, change. Do things by irregular ways in prosperity,. Helpless in the face of adversity, become mediocre. Agam is the kind of mediocre quality but the achievements of the legendary life against the traditional image of a hero, his sincerity, his simple and honest, his chastity,...... All his love, his body is full of humanity, want to borrow his brilliant, illuminated me along the road of life, just as my lovely school language teacher, give me the courage and conviction.祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!请记得采纳,谢谢!(*^__^*)
按默认排序
其他1条回答
After finishing the film , I see a simple but profound truth: real wisdom for life had been known since our childhood.Unfortunately, too many people think too clever of themselves , they were lost in lust and were in lack of reflection, and they view the wisdom as stupid man in replace. It's ok to take Forrest Gump as a foolish kid regarding to his IQ, but he is more about a good boy. He is pure and simple, virtuous, he takes promise as the most precious thing and makes his own way of life firmly and bravly.In contrast, we clever man with normal IQ are acting as the monkey breaking corn in the primary school textbooks,
we are always changing about and we are restless.In good times, we get advantages through cunning tricks and have a fondness for the grandiose.In bad times, we became helpless and finally turned into a indifferent man.The image of Forrest Gump is about an anti-traditional hero, he owned only normal ability while making a legendery life. His sincere, his kind and his simple ... all of his cute , he is full of glory. Hoping that his brilliance will light up my way of life, just as my cute high school language teacher had did, give me courage and belief.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神把英文翻译成中文,帮帮忙,谢谢。。。_百度知道
求大神把英文翻译成中文,帮帮忙,谢谢。。。
Against the terms and conditions required with five percent (5%) retention deduct under each payment. Payment shall be subject to withholding tax payable. The remainder of this page is intentionally left blank Signatures appeared on next page.
提问者采纳
朋友,我任务,望采纳!手工输入,人工翻译,有不对之处敬请指正。违反条款和条件,要求有百分之五(5%)的滞纳金,滞纳金将在每次付款中扣除。付款须代扣应交税金。以下页面空白。在下一页签名。 聪明的楼主看看楼上的机器翻译能用吗?Jenkinse|四级对所需的5%条款和条件保留在每个付款中扣除。付款须代扣税款。此网页的其余部分是故意留下的空白签名出现在下一页。简单琴|四级对条款和条件要求有百分之五(5%)保留在每个付款中扣除。付款须代扣应交税金。这个页面的其余部分是故意留下空白的签名出现在下一页。
提问者评价
你的回答很好啊,我基本是照着你的答案翻译的,谢谢哈
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
对所需的5%条款和条件保留在每个付款中扣除。付款须代扣税款。此网页的其余部分是故意留下的空白签名出现在下一页。
对条款和条件要求有百分之五(5%)保留在每个付款中扣除。付款须代扣应交税金。这个页面的其余部分是故意留下空白的签名出现在下一页。
对所需的百分之五条款和条件(5%)保留在每个付款中扣除。付款须代扣税款。此网页的其余部分是故意留下的空白签名出现在下一页。
英文翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神帮忙把的简历翻译成英文的,不要在线翻译的,急,,谢谢~!_百度知道
求大神帮忙把的简历翻译成英文的,不要在线翻译的,急,,谢谢~!
1. 我09年-12年毕业于湖北信工程专修学院,计算机应用系。11年在一家包装公司实习做采购,毕业后就业于XXX公司,本人在XXX在职期间负责电子类采购。瞭解进口料件的报关流程,退关退运流程。在职期间能够很好完成上级指示的任务,能够熟练的运用Microsoft Office及ERP, WMS ,B2B系统.瞭解市场行情,够精确的控制部门预算使用情况,制定完善的采购KPI计画,年度Cost down,PO EDC的执行 ,Available Vendor List的定期考核,市场大缺料的情况及Pull in 重点缺料部分,熟悉掌握各种合同的签订,及委外加工程式,对新开发产品的询价,试样及新进供应商的评鉴。及时跟踪掌握原材料市场价格行情变化及品质情况,以期提升产品品质及降低采购成本为公司最大程度的节省资金。.能够合理与供应商以及其他部门之间的沟通,处理品质问题,以及退货方案的实施,解决与供应商在合约上产生的分歧以及支付货款问题,始终为公司保留最大利益。2,我的家庭成员除父母外还有两个姐姐,我喜欢游泳和唱歌虽然游泳技术和唱歌水平都不怎么,但是这依然是我的爱好,
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
简历过了你面试肯定露馅!
其他类似问题
在线翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神帮忙翻译成英文_百度知道
求大神帮忙翻译成英文
我宁愿相信,只有保持阿甘这种生活态度和坚强意志的人,信念才是能够减轻自己许多关于生命的又或是别的之类的重负,从而达到生命之巅、获得自己最终的辉煌。阿甘一生中只有一种爱支撑人生,那就是母爱;阿甘一生只爱一个女孩珍妮,除此他永远心如止水;他可以为了纪念死去的战友布巴,而干起自己并不熟悉的捕虾业(仅仅是由于布巴的一句话)…… 在生命的每一个阶段,阿甘的心中只有一个目标在指引着他,他也只为此而踏实地、不懈地、坚定地奋斗,直到这一目标的完成,又或是新的目标的出现。没有单纯的抉择就不会没有心灵的杂念;而没有心灵杂念的人,大概才能够在人生中举重苦轻。阿甘的一生的确出现了许多奇迹,但,这些奇迹没有、也绝不可能会引导我去羡慕他。大概,我会的,只有去欣赏与阿甘在一起的那些岁月、生命和历史,体味其中的苦与甜,甚至,期待者“跨越缺陷,完美人生”。
提问者采纳
I'd rather believe it that only people like Forrest Gump with positive lifestyle and strong will , can belief be a way for them to get away from the heavy burden
raising up from life or some other things, can them reach the capstone of their life and achieve ultimate glory.In Forrest Gump's life, there were only one kind of love supporting him, that' he only loved one girl named jenny throughout his life, besides ,his mind was he could do the fishing work which he was not so familar with only to memorize his comrade Bubba who had been dead(just because the words Bubba had said)... , in each period of life,there were only one goal leading him, he had been fight for it with full heart settled,tireless and firmless, not until the goal achieved or new goal showed up. If there weren't pure decision,there would also be without distractions of mind. And only people without distractions can easily do the hard work.Indeed there have been many miracles in Forrest Gump 's life,however, I won't envy any of them and will never be led to envy them. Maybe, I will, only to enjoy the period, life and history which Forrest Gump had gone through, to appreciate the bitter and sweet, furthermore, to look forward to acrossing the defect and perfecting life.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神帮忙翻译一段文字 翻译英文_百度知道
求大神帮忙翻译一段文字 翻译英文
传统的人事管理注重形式的内容多,“重物轻人”和“见物不见人”思想占主导地位。而今天的人力资源管理则注重以人为中心。人本主义管理,人是最宝贵的财富,反映了管理价值观的深刻变化。因此在今天,激励的理论和方法对现代人力资源管理就显得尤为重要。 一、现代人力资源管理常用的激励理论 所谓激励,从语义学来定义,便是激发人的行为动机;通俗地说,就是激发士气,勉励干劲,也就是人们常说的调动积极性。激励对管理,特别是对人力资源管理的重要性不容待言。 现代人力资源管理,人是主体,是管理的核心。激励的主要对象是单位的全体员工,通过对人的行为规律的研究,寻找人们行为产生的原因、行为方式与目的,找到激发员工努力工作的因素,从而采取有效的激励手段和方法,达到控制、改造员工行为,更好地完成工作目标的目的。  关键词:激励 人力资源管理 员工      企业管理过程中,进行相关激励有助于员工发挥自身积极性,进行创新探索,同时有助于企业增强自身凝聚力与向心力。因此,企业在人力资源管理过程中合理运用相关激励措施显得尤为重要。
提问者采纳
traditional personnel management paid more attention to formalizational content, the thoughts just like &things better than people'
factor to this. but traditional personnel management laid the stress on person today. it reflected the deep changes of manage values that
people were
the most important in people oriented manegement, therefore the theory and method of encourage were specially important to modern personnel management today.first, the common used theory of modern modern personnel management encourage is the action which encouraged people to do sth. when you difined it from philology.and from the other side, it is mobilize activity. encourage is very important to management especially to personnel management. people are the core of management. the main aim of encourage is the stuff,We will find the factor of the occation of stuff hardwork by research of the reason of actions,ways,and purpose, sequentially control and enhance action of stuff by find the right way and take efficient action to achieve works more better.the key words:
personnel management
stuffto encourage is helpful to the stuff to work actively, make innovation and also helpful to the company to enhance their own Cohesion. so take the encourage action in reason is especially important to personnel management process
提问者评价
其他类似问题
翻译英文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
The traditional personnel management to pay attention to the content of the form,& light weight& and& see things but not people& thought occupies the dominant position. Today's human resources management taking people as the center. Humanistic management, people are the most precious wealth, reflect the values of the profound changes in management. So today, motivation theories and methods of modern human resource management becomes particularly important. One, modern human resources management of commonly used incentive theory incentive, from semantics to define, is to stimulate people' generally speaking, is to stimulate the morale, encourage energy, is often said by people with enthusiasm. Incentives for the management, especially on the importance of human resources management is not to say. Modern human resources management, people are the main body, is the core of management. Motivation is the main target of unit staff, based on the rule of human behavior research, looking for people behavior causes, behavior way and purpose, stimulate the staff to work hard to find the factors, so as to take effective means and methods, to achieve control, transformation of employee behavior, better work goals. Key words: incentive human resource management staff in the process of enterprise management, related incentive helps employees to play to their enthusiasm, innovation exploration, and help enterprises to enhance their cohesion and centripetal force. Therefore, enterprises in the process of human resource management in the rational use of related incentive measure is very important.
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 求大神ps的后果全集 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信