2014 2015夏季转会至2015九年极英语单元检测七单元人教板

学年人教版英语八上Unit7单元测试题(无答案)
学年人教版英语八上Unit7单元测试题(无答案)
I、根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。(10分)1.Yang Liwei is the first a____of China who went into space.2.Humans can fly r________ to the moon now.3.Most of the people in the cities are living in the a________.4.Robots are usually just like human s_________.5.My Uncle is a worker.He works in a big f__________.6.As long as we _____(相信)ourselves.We can be successful one day.7.My father is very busy, and he has to work _____(甚至)on Sundays.8.The ___________(环境) here is terrible we can’t live here.9.The earth is one of the eight _________(行星) .10.It’s _______(不可能的) to finish all the work in one hour.II.用所给单词的适当形式填空。(10分)1.I felt ____(bore) at the cinema,because the movie was too ____.(bore)2.There _____(not be) more children in people's homes in 10 years. 3.There will be ________(many) people than last year.4.His sister always plays a part in _____ (save) the animals. 5.―What will you do tomorrow afternoon?―I ______(play)basketball with Jim. 6.He was surprised by all the _______(pollute) on the beach.7.The robot will tell them the _______(mean) of words. 8.It ______(seem)that it's going to rain. 9.People all over the world love ______(peaceful). 10.Look!He is ______(use ) his uncle’s computer.七. 根据汉语意思完成英语句子, 每空一词(每空0.5分, 共10分)1.我们必须尽力拯救地球。We must try our best _____ save the _______.2.他总是一遍又一遍的打扫房间。He always cleans the room_____ _____ ______ _______.3.将来一切都将是免费的。______will______ ______ in the future. 4.我们从来不会知道未来会发生什么事。We never know _______ ______ ______ in the future!5.我到处找我的钥匙,但是我没有找到。I ____ _______my keys everywhere,but I couldn’t ___ them.6.---多久之后你能完成这份工作?---两天后。---______ ______will you finish the work?& --In two days.7.科学家们使得机器人和我们做同样的事情。Scientists make robots do _____ _____things ____we do.改写句子8.The students are in Europe now .(用in five years替换)The students _____ _____ in Europe in five years.9.There will be more pollution in the future.(变为否定句)There ______ ______more pollution in the future.10.My father will go to Shanghai by plane.(变为同义句)My father will ______ ______ Shanghai .11.The cities will be more crowded in 100 years.&&& _______ _______the cities ______ ____ in 100 years?& 12.Many scientists disagree with Mr. White.(变为同义句)&&&& Many scientists ______ ______ with Mr. Write.V.选择填空(25分)(&& )1. What will the weather _______ tomorrow?A.of&& B.on&& C.like&& D. be like(&& )2.More and more people can______over 100 years old in the future.A.live&& B.live to&& C.live to be&& D.have(&& )3.Don’t always make the kids ______day and night. A.to study&& B.studies&& C.study&& D.studying(&& )4.Lin Lin helped her mom _____the house during the holiday.A.cleaned&& B.clean&& C.cleaning&& D.cleans(&& )5.This English newspaper is very difficult for us because there are_____new words in it.A.little&& B.a little&& C.few&& D.quite a few(&& )6.I ‘ll live ______a space station one day.A.in& B.on& C.at&& D.for (&& )7.---What’s the _____ of the robot---It looks like a bird.A.time&& B.size&& C.shape&& D.part(&& )8.If you work hard, you will___learn English well soon.A.can&& B.could&& C.be able to&& D.have to& (&& )9.Ten years ago ,my mother ____a dog.Next year,she ____another one.A.took, kept&& B.met ,will keep& C.made& ,makes& D.kept,& will keep(&& )10. My sister learns English_____computers ___ home. A.& at&,to B.& in ,at& C.& on, at& D.& on,& in(&& )11.& Wait a moment, please. I need two_____ of  & to write down your questions. A. pieces, paper&& &B. piece, bread&C. pieces,cake&&D. pieces, papers(&& )12. &― We      you can be better this term. ― Thank you.& I hope so. A.& disagree& B. decide&& C. believe& D. discuss (&& )13. ―Mike, don’t walk so fast, or you may      onto the wet ground.&& ― OK. Thank you.& A.& feel like& B. fall down& C. care about& D. fell down(&& )14. ― How many trees can you see in the park? ― I can see      trees here.& A.& hundreds of&& B.& five hundreds C.& hundred of&&& D.& five hundreds of(&& )15 Tom will visit our farm      two weeks. A.& in& B.& during& C.& before& D.& later(&& )20.I think there will be __trees and __water in 50 years.A.less, fewer B.fewer ,less C.less, less& D.fewer , fewer
【】【】【】【】【】 &&
上一套试题: &&&下一套试题: 没有了
| 关于我们 -& -& - 网站地图 -& -2014新目标人教版九年级英语unit7单元检测题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
10页¥1.008页¥1.009页¥1.007页¥1.005页免费 11页免费5页免费9页7下载券3页2下载券16页4下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢24页免费8页免费22页免费28页免费8页免费
2014新目标人教版九年级英语unit7单元检测题|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢当前位置: >>
>> 浏览试卷
学年新目标英语九年级Unit1单元测试题
 作者:佚名 &&日期:日 && 
14-15学年新目标九Unit1试题
Class:   &&&& Name:   &&&& Marks:  &&&& (满分100分)
一. 单项选择 (15分)
选择可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
(&& )1. If you read the article for      second time, you will have      better understanding of it.
&A. the&&& &B. /; the&&& &&C. a& &&D. /; a
(&& )2. & How nice the fish tastes! Could you tell me who taught you to cook it?
&&&&& & To be honest, I learnt it      watching TV. I learn to cook many dishes
&     TV.
&A. in&& &B. on &&&C. on&&&& &D. in
(&& )3. & What&s the      of the car at present?
&&&&& & It&s about 70 kilometers an hour.
&& &A. place&&B. speed&&&C. price&&D. mark
(&& )4. & Why do you like Mrs. Lee?
&&&&& & Because she is very     . She is never tired of explaining something to us again and again.
&&& &A. active&&B. beautiful&&C. unusual&D. patient
(&& )5. & Sorry, but I didn&t quite catch what you said. Would you please      your e-mail address?
&&&&& & OK. It&s .
&A. repeat &B. return& &&C. recycle&D. review
(&& )6. & Han Li has improved her English a lot since she joined the English club.
&&&&& & How      she chose to join it at first!
&A. quickly&B. suddenly&&C. simply&&D. wisely
(&& )7. & You&re doing much better in your writing.      can you improve it so quickly?
&& Well, I started keeping diaries in English two months ago.
&A. When&&& &B. Where& &&C. How &&D. What&&&& &
(&& )8. Jimmy is very helpful.      I stay with him,      I like him.
&A. T the most &B. T the most
&C. T the more&D. T the more
(&& )9. & My grandpa learns English for two hours every day,      he is over 70.
&& Really? We should learn from him.
&A. because&&&& &B. although &&C. since&&&&&& D. as&&&&&& &
(&& )10. & Why not listen to BBC news to improve your listening skills?
&&&&&& & It&s      difficult for me      follow.
&&& &A. to&&B. that&&& &C. that&D. too
(&& )11. When you come across new words in reading, it is not a good idea to      in a dictionary at once.
&A. make up them &&B. look up them&&&&
&C. make them up&&&& &D. look them up
(&& )12. & What did Tina say?
&&&&&& & Sorry, I didn&t      what she said.
&&& &A. pay attention to& &B. get on with&&
&C. hold on to&&& &&D. look forward to
(&& )13. & I haven&t got a partner     .
&&&&&& & Maybe you can ask John for help.
&&& &A. work with&& && &B. to work &&
&C. working with&&D. to work with
(&& )14. Physics      much easier for me since Mrs. Yang began to teach us.
&A. have been&& &&B. has been&&&
&C. was&&&&& &&D. were
(&& )15. & I wonder if I can learn English well.
&&&&&& &     . All things are difficult before they are easy.
&A. I am afraid so && &B. You&re slow&&&& &
&C. It takes time&&&& &D. It&s a piece of cake
二. 完形填空 (10分)
阅读下列短文,选择可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
&&&&& Many of you have been &bilingual talents (双语人才)& for years. We are not talking&&& 16&&& English, but your local dialect (方言) and Putonghua.
Zhang Yaoyi, 14, from Shanghai, is such a talent. &&& 17&&& kindergarten time, I&ve spoken Shanghai dialect at home, but Putonghua in school,& she said.
China encourages the&&& 18&&& of Putonghua in classrooms. And students find it natural to speak Putonghua even during class breaks.
A&&& 19&&& in 2011 showed that only 60 percent of Shanghai students could fully understand their local dialect. Many people are&&& 20&& . &The local culture is dying if a dialect is no longer&&& 21&& ,& said a famous teacher. &The most vivid (生动的) words and expressions
&下载信息&&[文件大小:18.15 KB 下载次数: 次]
【】【】【】【】【】
※上一篇文章:
※下一篇文章:没有了}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语周报2014 2015 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信