下面介绍的三名学生的梦想请根据表格中的内容用英语写一篇文章这一次我没有适当增加

下表是三名学生上学情况调查表,请根据表格内容写一篇短文介绍他们三人的上学情况.60词左右Who How How long How farMaria bus Twenty minutes Seven milesJohn bike Ten minutes Five milesLin Fei subway Fifty minutes Thirt_百度作业帮
下表是三名学生上学情况调查表,请根据表格内容写一篇短文介绍他们三人的上学情况.60词左右Who How How long How farMaria bus Twenty minutes Seven milesJohn bike Ten minutes Five milesLin Fei subway Fifty minutes Thirt
下表是三名学生上学情况调查表,请根据表格内容写一篇短文介绍他们三人的上学情况.60词左右Who How How long How farMaria bus Twenty minutes Seven milesJohn bike Ten minutes Five milesLin Fei subway Fifty minutes Thirty miles
this is maria ,she is my good friend and classmate.she goes to school by bus,and her home is far away from school about seven miles,so she has to spend twenty minutes going to school.And this is John,he is my classmate ,too.Because his home is near to school,and itis five miles from there,so he goes to school by bike everyday.And it is about ten minutes pared with Maria and John ,Lin Fei's home is far away from school about thirty miles that he has to go to school by subway.And it will take LinFei fifty minutes to go to school.这是我自己写的,你看一下吧,还可以啊书面表达:
has his/her dream. The one who never gives up can achieve his/her goal. Tom is
a very good example. He was born in a poor family. He couldn’t afford to pay
for his education. He kept on learning by himself at home. At last, he got high
grades and entered the college. At last he made his dream come true. He became
the owner of a large farm successfully.
(I have my own dream, too.) I want to be a
teacher to he lp the children in poor areas. From now on, I must work hard and
improve myself. I will never give up my dream whenever facing difficulties. (共83字)
其他类似试题
Copyright ? 2011- Inc. All Rights Reserved. 17教育网站 版权所有 备案号:
站长:朱建新请根据表格内容写一篇英语短文,对你三个好朋友的情况做一介绍,可适当发挥,不少于80词.名字 出生日期 崇拜的人 理想职业Leila 6月4日 爸爸 教师Jane 6月4日 邓亚萍 乒乓球运动员Nick 9月12日 比_百度作业帮
请根据表格内容写一篇英语短文,对你三个好朋友的情况做一介绍,可适当发挥,不少于80词.名字 出生日期 崇拜的人 理想职业Leila 6月4日 爸爸 教师Jane 6月4日 邓亚萍 乒乓球运动员Nick 9月12日 比
请根据表格内容写一篇英语短文,对你三个好朋友的情况做一介绍,可适当发挥,不少于80词.名字 出生日期 崇拜的人 理想职业Leila 6月4日 爸爸 教师Jane 6月4日 邓亚萍 乒乓球运动员Nick 9月12日 比尔·盖茨 电脑程序设计员
Leila, Jane, Nick and I were born in the same year and our parents are having good relationship so that we have known each other since we were bady. Leila and Jane are the oldese among us. Both were born on June.4th. Eventhough they were born in the same day, they behaves quite different. Leila is a gentle girl who warships her father very much. Because her father is teacher, she would like to be the teacher in the future. Jane is good at sport and her idol is Deng A-Ping so that she wants to be the Pingpong player as her career. Nick is the youngest, born on September.12th, but he is the smartest. He is crazy about computer and his idol is Bill Gate. His dream job is to be computer programmer. They are my good friends and I do think we will maintain the good relationship forever.书面表达。
请根据下面表格中的提示信息写一篇短文,描述以下三个人的理想。70词左右。
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Deng Lei"s dream is to be an actor .The advantage of being an actor is
that the actor will
be well-known,but the disadvantage is that the actor will not be free.
Zhao Long"s dream is to be a doctor .The advantage of being an doctor is to be respected
,but the disadvantage is that the doctor must be on night duty.
Wang Li"s dream is to be a teacher.The advantage of being a teacher is
there will
be long vacations and the teacher will have students everywhere,but the disadvantage is that the teacher will
be too tired.(The answer is not the only)
书面表达。
你理想中的机器人是怎样的?请你把它设计出来,然后描述它的名字、外形、用途和优缺点等情况,写一篇80词左右的短文。
书面表达。
根据下面提示写一篇短文。词数60左右。
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
书面表达。
请画一副你房间的图画,根据图画和想象,写一篇40词以上的短文描述一下你的房间。
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司在线等待一篇英语作文请根据下面表格的提示信息写一篇短文,描述以下三位的理想,70词左右_百度作业帮
在线等待一篇英语作文请根据下面表格的提示信息写一篇短文,描述以下三位的理想,70词左右
在线等待一篇英语作文请根据下面表格的提示信息写一篇短文,描述以下三位的理想,70词左右
There are three boys talking about their future dream career hen they're older.Deng Lei wants to be an actor because he is well known in his class.But Zhang long says tells him that the disavntage to being an actor is no freedom because everyone follows you around.zhang long aruges that his dream career of becoming a doctor is better because it is a well respect profession.But other boy wang li points out that being a doctor means working late so his dream career would be becoming a teacher because a teacher have long vacations and respected students everywhere.But Deng lei says that being a teacher can be very tiring.Finilly,the three boys decided that any profession has its advantages and its disadvatages.记得赏分哦!}

我要回帖

更多关于 下面是一篇论文的摘要 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信