英语短文改错sometimes,life isn,t as

英语翻译Nowadays,we have to meet many challenges either in our life or in study.Sometimes we win and sometimes we fail.However,there are two kinds of people have their own ideas about how to face failure.On one hand,some people tend to think that they have no capacity to do t_百度作业帮
英语翻译Nowadays,we have to meet many challenges either in our life or in study.Sometimes we win and sometimes we fail.However,there are two kinds of people have their own ideas about how to face failure.On one hand,some people tend to think that they have no capacity to do things when they fail at first attempt.They become pessimistic and unconfident.On the other hand,some hold the view that without failure,they will never succeed,so they never give up even if they fail several times.They keep trying until they succeed.As far as I am concerned,I prefer the positive and optimistic attitude towards failure.There is an old saying is "Failure is mother of success".Many stories of scientists and inventors such as Edison can prove this.Edison who had invented bulbs had failed more than one thousand times.He still didn't lose heart,but learned from failure and got final success.Therefore,if we don't make mistakes,we'll never get further progress.Failure always goes before success.We fail,fail and finally succeed.In a word,life isn't always smooth.Don't give up,come on!Success beckons on those who persist and learn from failure.
今天,我们必须面对生活上和学习上的很多挑战.有时候我们成功,有时候我们失败.但是,有2种不同的人对待失败的看法不同.一方面,当遇到失败的时候有些人首先想到的是他们没有能力做一些事.他们会变得消极和没有自信.另一方面,有些人认为没有失败,他们就不会成功,所以当他们失败了很多次的时候他们也不会放弃.他们一直努力知道他们成功.我认为,我喜欢面对失败时积极和乐观的态度.有句古话叫:“失败是成功之母.”很多科学家和发明家比如爱迪生就是很好的例子.爱迪生在发明灯泡之前失败了一千多次.但是他没有失去信心,他从失败中学习并最终获得了成功.成功之前总是有失败的.我们失败,再失败,再到成功.总之,生活不是一帆风顺的.不要放弃,加油!成功与那些坚持并且从失败中学习的人打招呼.
现在,我们不得不面对许多不论是生活还是学习上的挑战.有时我们成功有时我们亦会失败.然而,有2种不同的人有他们自己面对失败的想法.一方面,一些人倾向于认为当他们第一次尝试失败时他们就认为自己没有足够的能力,他们变得悲观和自卑.另一方面,一些人又认为没有失败就没有成功,所以即使他们失败了好几次也不会放弃.他们一直努力直到他们获取成功,我最关心的,是我比较喜欢有积极乐观的态度去面对失败,有句话叫"失败是...
现今,我们必定在生活或学习中会遇到许挑战。有时,我们可能赢;有时,我们可能输。但是,有两种人有他们自己的观点来面对失败。其一,当一些人在初次尝试就失败时,他们趋向认为他们没有能力做事。以为他们变得悲观和不自信。其二,一些人抱有没有失败就没有成功的观点,因此就算他们失败几次也从不放弃。他们不断尝试直到成功。只要我已经开始,我更喜欢积极乐观的态度面对失败。有一句古语叫“失败是成功之母”。许多科学家和发...
您可能关注的推广回答者:Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.以lifestyle为话题写英语短文写我喜欢怎样的生活方式 类似与演讲稿 复制别人的答案就免答了._百度作业帮
以lifestyle为话题写英语短文写我喜欢怎样的生活方式 类似与演讲稿 复制别人的答案就免答了.
Life style第一篇
During the weekends, I would like to enjoy the morning tea and dimsum in the restaurants,because I really want to have something different from routine. There are two different restaurants near the place where I live, one is being expensive and the other one is being economic, both are very convenient for me to go.
The expensive one is just opened not long ago with nice decoration and the taste o and the service is good, and being not very noisy. But the prices are much higher than the economic one.
The economic one i they talk loudly and order lots of food on the tables. Sometimes they put a few bottles of wine on the tables, after drinking, the sound seemed even louder. The taste of food from this restaurant is not bad, and the atmosphere seems more exciting.
For me, I keep changing my schedule to go to these two restaurants, because the feeling is very different. I find it would be boring to have the same type of life all the time.第二篇 富足也是一种生活方式
Abundance is a life style, a way of living your life. It isn’t something you buy now and then or pull down from the cupboard, dust off and use once or twice, and then return to the cupboard. Abund it happens in your physiology, your value system, and carries its own set of beliefs. You walk with it, sleep with it, bath with it, feel with it, and need to maintain and take care of it as well. Abundance doesn’t always require money. Many people live with all that money can buy yet live empty inside. Abundance begins inside with some main self-ingredients, like love, care, kindness and gentleness, thoughtfulness and compassion.
Abundance is a state of being. It radiates outward. It shines like the sun among the many moons in the world. Being from the brightness of abundance doesn’t allow the darkness to appear or be in the path unless a choice to allow it to. The true state of abundance doesn’t have room for lies or games normally played. The space is too full of abundance. This may be a challenge because we still need to shine for others to see. Abundance is a seeing people for their gifts and not what they lack or could be.
Seeing all things for their gifts and not what they lack. Start by knowing what your abundances are, fill that space with you, and be fully present from that state of being. Your profession of choice is telling you this already. Examples: coaches have an abundance of knowing and possibilities. That is their gift. Consultants and customer service professionals have the abundance of success, practicality, in common. Administrative assistants and virtual assistants have an abundance of coordination and time management. Abundance is all around you, and all within. S love yourself for what it is, not what you’re missing, or what that can be better, but for what it is at this present moment. Be in a state of abundance of what you already have.
I guar it always is buried but there. Breathe them as if they are the air you breathe because they are yours. Let go of anything that isn’t abundant for the time being. Name the shoe boxes in your closet with you pull from them every morning if needed. Know they are there. Learning to trust in your own abundance is required. When you begin to be within your own space of abundance, whatever you need will appear whenever you need it. That’s just the way the higher powers set this universe up to work. Trust the universe energy. The knowing of it all will humble you to its power yet let the brightness of you shine everywhere it needs to. Just by being from a state of abundance, it is being you.3.低碳的生活方式
With the enhancement of people's conscience of energy saving and environmental protection,the word "low carbon"takes up their daily conversation and trival matters more and more.Today,the power of lower carbon improves the development of the times unconsciencely and leads the fashion trend .Low carbon life style which stands for nature,health,safety is influencing our attitude toward life and life stye unconsciencely.
Recently the jouralist learnt that citizens are bound up in low carbon life, who are gathering together as members of abundant group in cities ,low carbon group.and they stir up low carbon life tides one after another.
we should be adhere to save water and electricty. lead a simple life. It sounds a brand new life style at the beginning.Weighing and considering ,you'll find it close to our daily life. change living habit and deduce carbon footprint, which aims to reduce intergral dose all over the world .Tracing origins ,over dose carbon footprint is the main cause of the unusual global warming.
The carbon dioxide footprint will reduce 0.1 gram if you save a plastic bag.It will reduce 600 gram if you climb stairs under the fifth floor instead of taking lift.
It will reduce 400 gram per kilogram if you chose fruits and vegetables on seasons.
It will reduce 175 gram for a machine everday if you make your air conditoner one degree higher in summer.A tree can absorb carbon dioxide 18.3 kilogram per year.
As low carbon generations,college students is responsible to spread green concept to more and more people by network.
turn off the computer when doesn't use it any more.
The world climate summit held in Copenhagen not long before make energy saving and environmental protection to be the focus point.A great number of enterprises are developing low carbon economy and green industy.Low carbon stock and green stock become the just shares which investors keep a watchful eye.
要写篇英文作文,只给20分,太吝啬了吧。
您可能关注的推广小学英语背诵110篇_英语阅读理解短文原始材料_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
100页免费51页免费81页免费56页免费30页免费3页免费29页免费31页免费26页免费22页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢8页免费21页免费51页免费88页5下载券6页免费
小学英语背诵110篇_英语阅读理解短文原始材料|小​学​英​语​背​诵1篇​_​英​语​阅​读​理​解​短​文​原​始​材​料
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
当我们从十几岁,跨越到二十几岁时,是否觉得沧桑了很多。在这时候,我们也应该去了解这个世界的更多知识了。
When I started working in my chosen profession, I couldn&t understand why there were those individuals who seemed to succeed in anything they tried, and then there were others who just couldn&rs
Read through any self help book. Talk to any personality development expert. Speak with any psychologist. Talk to any successful business woman. What is one thing that they have in common? All of them
How often do you set yourself a goal and then fail to achieve it?Do you ever reflect on the reasons why you didn&t achieve your goal?Now that we have entered 2013 the world has started setting N
Given up already on your New Year&s Goals? Or maybe you didn&t bother this year?What is it that makes goal-setting work for some and not others?There are many reasons why people fail to ac
Many people all over the globe dream about doing great things but never really get down the achieving them. In my viewpoint, these people aren&t foolish, laggards or cowardly: they merely have y
2012 is almost over and what a crazy year it has been!At the end of the year comes the beginning of a new year, and with the beginning of a new year comes the beginning of a new set of goals. At the b
&Sophia, Daniel,& I yelled across the apartment at my seven-year-old and five-year-old who were playing together in their bedroom. &The school bus arrives in 10 minutes. Let's see who can brush their
Let&s fast forward: You are on your death bed, wondering and imagining what you could have done. You could have pursued that passion, opened that business, or spent more time with your loved one
&What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.& ~ Zig ZiglarAre you a goal-setting flunky? A New Years Resolution drop-out? Have you
So that brilliant new idea that washed over you in a hot rush of genius? It didn&t feel so hot once you put in a few hours. That big assignment that you fueled with caffeine and shook your finge
Goals are the foundation of achievement! Lou Holtz said, &If you&re bored with life&you don&t get up every morning with a burning desire to do things&you don&t ha
Can you believe that anything is possible once you put your mind to it?Most people don&t& and that&s why they don&t bother trying and they don&t set (or achieve) &
No matter what you wish to achieve in life, the richest, most complete life experience requires that you have an enhanced clarity about life and your goals for life. When you have this clarity, goal a
All of us have dreams we&d love to make reality, and stretch goals that we&d love to accomplish. I have a friend who wants to learn how to play piano, proficiently, at the age of 55. Anoth
Wouldn&t it be great to have more time? With a few extra hours a week, you could finally accomplish those goals that have been on your list for so long & but your life just seems to get b
&Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.& ~ Thomas Jefferson&I can&t stand it!& &I should be further along in my life by now&&I don&t
This topic has certainly come up at my workshops on numerous occasions, and the same questions are always asked: How do I find meaning and purpose in my life? Where do I look? How do I begin such a gr
It&s time to create fulfillment, meaning, satisfaction and freedom in your life. It&s time to discover your purpose.By far the greatest way to create meaning in your life is to fulfill you
Setting and achieving goals is one of the best surefire ways to improve the quality of our lives. We commonly use goals to improve our health, relationships, financial situation, career or business su
Are you a dreamer? What are your dreams? Are they small, or are they much larger and more complex? Do you feel they have value?&All men of action are dreamers.& & James HunekerThe dr
With everything that happens around us, it is sometimes difficult to reach our goals.This is compounded if you have any of the reasons on the list below.Luckily, in addition to the top 10 reasons why
What big goals do you have at the moment? Perhaps you&re trying to lose weight, get fit, write a book, redecorate the house, or start your own business. Maybe you&re tackling several diffe
I recently came across a quotation. &No man is happy without a goal.& This seems to sum up alot of what we believe. It&s a common idea that goals are a good thing and a necessary par
Whatever your plans are for the coming year, your friends can help.You might be reluctant to let them. Perhaps you feel that accepting help will lessen your own achievement & or you&re wor
A lot of people might be dreading upcoming get-togethers with relatives during the holiday season because one of the things that will most definitely be brought up is how we all did this year. If you
Maybe you&ve got a big goal in your life & something that excites you but also scares you.You might have been thinking about this goal for months, years, even decades. And, even if you&r
For the past 5 and a half years I have gained interests in several different disciplines and topics. I like playing guitar, gaming, writing, creating and designing websites, programming, biking (bic
It&s so nice out. I&m definitely going to start jogging every day. It was the cold weather that was holding me back before. Beach body, here I come! What you said in June:What you said in
Setting goals and achieving them can be as simple as cleaning your refrigerator, organizing and paying bills, and giving the dog his heartworm medication. We are so busy in today&s society that
Setting money goals is the first step toward enjoying financial freedom and living the life of your dreams. Do you work hard but don't seem to get anywhere? Are you tired of living paycheck to payc
Last year Mark Zuckerberg set out to learn Chinese. Now he's determined to get in touch with his food. If the goats, lobsters and chickens of Silicon Valley aren't trembling, they should be.When h
Rock stars appear to have it all. The admiration of others. Opportunities at every turn. Pride in their accomplishments. The life of their dreams. Being a rock star isn&t as impossible as you
Everyone has at le To be rich, to be happy, to have a family, to be a CEO, to have that car or that house.But not many have set their goals in writing with a deadline, to be ex
The picture of gaping chasms in a Japanese highway demonstrated the power of the March 11 earthquake.Now the astonishing speed of reconstruction is being used to highlight the nation&s ability t
Back in December last year, I wrote a guest post for Life Optimizer called 5 Things That Are Better Than a Plan, talking about how a sense of purpose, a direction, a moral compass, awareness of oppo
Back in 2006, I wrote an article about The Personal MBA, a project that helps you study business on your own without taking an expensive MBA program. Recently, Josh Kaufman & the founder of Th
While millions head to the gym for the next two weeks, there&s cause to consider some things to avoid in the coming year. Here are 11 things you might do well to avoid in the coming year and b
It&s a little scary for me to think that there are a mere 3 weeks left in 2010.One question: Where did the year go?January 1st seems to sneak up on us every year, and every year we madly try t
How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.Rob O&Loughlin
I&m a strong believer in the power of consistency. Doing something small consistently can make a big difference in the long
I&m a strong believer in the power of consistency. Doing something small consistently can make a big difference in the long term. Your goal might seem big like an elephant, but if you take you
Unfortunately, just before you take your first step on the righteous journey to pursue your dreams, people around you, even the ones who deeply care for you, will give you awful advice. It&s n
You grasp many life lessons only after making a mistake and realizing, &Oh crap. I wish I&d done something very different.& For some lessons, that&s not that big of a deal. I
&With the past, I nor with the future. I live now.& ~Ralph Waldo EmersonThe idea of having concrete, achievable goals seem to be deeply ingrained in our culture. I kn
英语短文阅读排行
英语短文digg排行榜
我们也在这里:}

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语短文改错 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信