急急急!!!在线等!!!初三高中英语短文改错改错题...

高一英语短文改错 急急急!在线等!_百度知道
高一英语短文改错 急急急!在线等!
only enjoyable and also helpful.us greatly improved our spoken Engilsh so far, we have made a great progress. I am very pleased to say that all of
8.period of time.lively and interested. Besides.here work hard and also try his best to make the activities
7.We have spent several precious weekend in learning in the
2Dear friends.looking forward to see all of you again in the near future.because we are all very much active and the activities are not
5,the foreign teachers
9.English Club,
It is real a good chance to have met all of you here
1. That is
4, Although we have been mambers for a short
weekend 改为weekends3.us后加上have10.mambers 改为members4.very much 改为very6.a great progress 改为great proess5.and also 改为but also7.his 改为their8.interested 改为interesting91.real 改为really have met 改为meet 2
其他类似问题
短文改错的相关知识
其他1条回答
(have met)meet(weekend)weekends(have been)are(a)/(much)/(and)but(his)their(interested)interesting(improved)have improved(to see) seeing
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高一英语短文改错 急急急!在线等!_百度知道
高一英语短文改错 急急急!在线等!
I looked at the orange drink and descided I couldn&#39,“Yes. As
3()she gave it to me. I took medicine twicea day. The problem was that I can still taste themedicine?”
7()I said ,“It&#39,when
6()my mother was asked. The medicine had so a bitter taste that I took ie mixedin
1()orange juice.
2()In a particular afternoon my mother brought the drinkin, my
8()mother found drink when she was doing the house-work,
5()so I hid the glass behind a pile magazines, when the phone rang and she went toanswer
4()tface themWhen I was four years old I got ill,“Have you already taken yourmedicine.” I felt s bad to tell lies. The nextday.She
9()looked at me serious and said . Of course
提问者采纳
when----删掉5.drink----the drink10.face----have6.can----could3.As----after4.me----myself91.a pile----a pile of7.so----such2.was----删掉8
其他类似问题
短文改错的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语短文改错 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信